Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127483 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

He will not answer JWs, i think he will tell Rozz secretly when she's ready for his Direct Message cheesy

Ere Ori igi! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
TATIME:

Ere Ori igi! grin grin grin

Ekú àgbà bàbá!

eré orí igi àsekù omo edun

He doesn't need all the ranting, what he needs is just to play along, Rozz is still very much around! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
I hear you sir, he must be a smooth talker,and also best at his games sha.lol
I will also leave a few comments here for you. I am not a smooth talker, or I would have pelted you with pleasantries everywhere I see your comment when I read your profile. Have you asked yourself why I'd smooth talked you? This is social media, people meet people and they talk, they leave their impression and move on. I have met several beautiful and intellectual-stimulating young women on and out of Nairaland, in Nigeria and abroad. I am not a womanizer, and I do not support any man that's into such Maximus69.

The lady you read me mention in my comment the other day was my first love, not one of the many I did not have. The judgemental views of you guys stinks, especially because you don't have prove and know me. Talks like this is expected from gossipers who knows who they gossip about. None of you know me.

So, there's no need to smooth talk you. I read your comment on a thread and it appealed to my views, which is what drawn me to your profile. And from there, I see you have opened several other threads. I was just curious if you are a writer and then engage you about some of the things you've written. Go back to my first mention of you where I left a comment and then ask you if I can DM you. And I remember sending a DM either before I left my first comment or immediately after.

I neither knew you're not a JW or nor noticed the thread is for JW before I left that comment. Of course, the picture on your profile would attract any single man, give that it was showing half of your face, sparking curiosity. But truth be told, I assume it takes someone with ability to write well to have opened so many thread on Nairaland, and I was just curious. If I knew I'd be have conversation with unlearned JW members who cannot construct in words the fundamental belief of their sect, I'd never have commented at all.

I just wanted to leave a comment on the subject of TRINITY, and didn't know it'd become a cause for insult and accusation from some people. I have never been interested in casting JW as a bad sec, and I will never do. Their teachings are sound, but most of their members still need to read and research on the truth, especially on the issue of who go to the Kingdom of God and not.

Rozz:
He was sounding like a freethinker that's why I asked which church he attends
I will also say a few thing here. The whole discussion got uninteresting when a commenter told me I am not their brothers and that I will not enter the Kingdom of God except I am JW member. I was starting to lose my interest when I saw that comment, because it is AGAINST what is written in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures and as stated on JW website. Then the following comment numb my interest altogether: another commenter, a JW, said certainly, not all members of JW will enter the Kingdom of God, but other Christians will not enter if they are not MEMBER of JW.

I understand you're trying to be nice to your JW friends, but you should be strong enough to tell them the truth. Rozz, you know yourself that the views they have about other Christians not entering the Kingdom of God is heretical, but you're pandering them, to keep the conversation going.
In the Bible, Jesus accused the pharisee of the same view these Amateur JWs on here share (Matteh 23:13): “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in."

It is wrong for any Christian to tell other Christian they will not enter the Kingdom of God except they become a JW. Another guy posted a cropped picture from JW site, which says those who are not JW will certainly enter the Kingdom of God. The was not written by other church, by JW leadership itself, based on the truth in the Bible.

I will also make you understand something about self-education: Education gives us the ability to engage in free thinking. The more enlightened you become, the wider your experience, the more mental freedom you will enjoy. What sounds like free thinking to you is actually ability to express myself. It other words, Self-expression: The ability to express your thoughts and views in a clear and concise way, so that others can understand you.

My religious view is balanced. I believe in One God, I believe humanity cannot redeem itself, I believe God is pleased when we obey His Laws, and I believe the Kingdom of God is for those who struggle consciously to do God's Will. I also believe the Bible is God's words, and it admonish people to come close to God, do the right thing and accept the plan of Salvation through Christ--God's incarnated words. This is the entire Christianity summed up. There's nothing else to it. And so, i don't want to believe that I have to hate a Muslim, or others to prove I am a Christian. I will never worship other gods, and it is a responsibility for me to go after the right thing, even though it may be hard.

The entire Bible admonish us to LOVE. If you want to love people, you must guard your heart and mind against heretical teachings that systematically make you hate other people. Free thinking is freedom of mind; it is a sign of Enlightenment and exposure. And I am glad you see that in the way I put my words.

As for the Church I go, it is a small Pentecostal Church (with about 150 members; it is not a big or popular Church), and I am a part-time youth leader there. My role is much like engaging young people through seminar, leading interactive sections, and sharing with people outside the essence of education and how to tackle life's difficult problems.

I don't always go; In some occasions, I go my invitation or when we have a seminar. I chose not to say anything because the judgement line was already draw by the JW keyboard warrior on your thread; What is the point of tell them or you the Church I go when they have already concluded that except I join JW and come to the Kingdom Hall, I will not enter the Kingdom of God--as if this MEMBERSHIP IS the criteria and anything else doesn't matter? You keep pampering them in their lies, and so you're very comfortable with anything they say even when the New World Translation Bible did not say so.

Conclusively, I chose not to respond to all the mention because your JW friends did not approach me as adult JW members I have discussed it would do. Their words, and the way they talk were too immature for my level, so it would be waste of time. You can see the other guy who dropped the cropped image did not stay. In the academic circle, a man of high knowledge must not stoop, or else he'll never been taken serious by his contemporary in the circle. I have over 150 followers on Nairaland. There's a reason they are that much!
I will not write a letter on this thread again. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
^^^

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
fairheart:

I will also leave a few comments here for you. I am not a smooth talker, or I would have pelted you with pleasantries everywhere I see your comment when I read your profile. Have you asked yourself why I'd smooth talked you? This is social media, people meet people and they talk, they leave their impression and move on. I have met several beautiful and intellectual-stimulating young women on and out of Nairaland, in Nigeria and abroad. I am not a womanizer, and I do not support any man that's into such Maximus69.

The lady you read me mention in my comment the other day was my first love, not one of the many I did not have. The judgemental views of you guys stinks, especially because you don't have prove and know me. Talks like this is expected from gossipers who knows who they gossip about. None of you know me.

So, there's no need to smooth talk you. I read your comment on a thread and it appealed to my views, which is what drawn me to your profile. And from there, I see you have opened several other threads. I was just curious if you are a writer and then engage you about some of the things you've written. Go back to my first mention of you where I left a comment and then ask you if I can DM you. And I remember sending a DM either before I left my first comment or immediately after.

I neither knew you're not a JW or nor noticed the thread is for JW before I left that comment. Of course, the picture on your profile would attract any single man, give that it was showing half of your face, sparking curiosity. But truth be told, I assume it takes someone with ability to write well to have opened so many thread on Nairaland, and I was just curious. If I knew I'd be have conversation with unlearned JW members who cannot construct in words the fundamental belief of their sect, I'd never have commented at all.

I just wanted to leave a comment on the subject of TRINITY, and didn't know it'd become a cause for insult and accusation from some people. I have never been interested in casting JW as a bad sec, and I will never do. Their teachings are sound, but most of their members still need to read and research on the truth, especially on the issue of who go to the Kingdom of God and not.

I will also say a few thing here. The whole discussion got uninteresting when a commenter told me I am not their brothers and that I will not enter the Kingdom of God except I am JW member. I was starting to lose my interest when I saw that comment, because it is AGAINST what is written in the New World Translation of the Holy Scriptures and as stated on JW website. Then the following comment numb my interest altogether: another commenter, a JW, said certainly, not all members of JW will enter the Kingdom of God, but other Christians will not enter if they are not MEMBER of JW.

I understand you're trying to be nice to your JW friends, but you should be strong enough to tell them the truth. Rozz, you know yourself that the views they have about other Christians not entering the Kingdom of God is heretical, but you're pandering them, to keep the conversation going.
In the Bible, Jesus accused the pharisee of the same view these Amateur JWs on here share (Matteh 23:13): “But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you shut the kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. For you neither enter yourselves nor allow those who would enter to go in."

It is wrong for any Christian to tell other Christian they will not enter the Kingdom of God except they become a JW. Another guy posted a cropped picture from JW site, which says those who are not JW will certainly enter the Kingdom of God. The was not written by other church, by JW leadership itself, based on the truth in the Bible.

I will also make you understand something about self-education: Education gives us the ability to engage in free thinking. The more enlightened you become, the wider your experience, the more mental freedom you will enjoy. What sounds like free thinking to you is actually ability to express myself. It other words, Self-expression: The ability to express your thoughts and views in a clear and concise way, so that others can understand you.

My religious view is balanced. I believe in One God, I believe humanity cannot redeem itself, I believe God is pleased when we obey His Laws, and I believe the Kingdom of God is for those who struggle consciously to do God's Will. I also believe the Bible is God's words, and it admonish people to come close to God, do the right thing and accept the plan of Salvation through Christ--God's incarnated words. This is the entire Christianity summed up. There's nothing else to it. And so, i don't want to believe that I have to hate a Muslim, or others to prove I am a Christian. I will never worship other gods, and it is a responsibility for me to go after the right thing, even though it may be hard.

The entire Bible admonish us to LOVE. If you want to love people, you must guard your heart and mind against heretical teachings that systematically make you hate other people. Free thinking is freedom of mind; it is a sign of Enlightenment and exposure. And I am glad you see that in the way I put my words.

As for the Church I go, it is a small Pentecostal Church (with about 150 members; it is not a big or popular Church), and I am a part-time youth leader there. My role is much like engaging young people through seminar, leading interactive sections, and sharing with people outside the essence of education and how to tackle life's difficult problems.

I don't always go; In some occasions, I go my invitation or when we have a seminar. I chose not to say anything because the judgement line was already draw by the JW keyboard warrior on your thread; What is the point of tell them or you the Church I go when they have already concluded that except I join JW and come to the Kingdom Hall, I will not enter the Kingdom of God--as if this MEMBERSHIP IS the criteria and anything else doesn't matter? You keep pampering them in their lies, and so you're very comfortable with anything they say even when the New World Translation Bible did not say so.

Conclusively, I chose not to respond to all the mention because your JW friends did not approach me as adult JW members I have discussed it would do. Their words, and the way they talk were too immature for my level, so it would be waste of time. You can see the other guy who dropped the cropped image did not stay. In the academic circle, a man of high knowledge must not stoop, or else he'll never been taken serious by his contemporary in the circle. I have over 150 followers on Nairaland. There's a reason they are that much!
STORY! STORY!! STORY!!!

Rozz:
where do you belong, which church do you attend
cheesy

Calling someone amateur when the person have made himself clear before engaging in the discussion from the start! cheesy

Rozz already know my stand and she knew i'm ever ready to explain to the last details why nobody outside JW organization can enter the kingdom of our God

Get to know you reasons, you said "NO" OK you're welcome, thanks for the kindness shown to JW Organization.
You're now ranting behind the stage instead of standing on your feet to get the facts to know how to attend to us next time you meet another JW, you're now ranting behind and pushing your idea forward like a chicken.

Well it's the truth that JWs will never compromise Sir, if you don't join our team to work with us as stated by our King, you can't enter the kingdom of our God. PERIOD! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

Well it's the truth that JWs will never compromise Sir, if you don't join our team to work with us as stated by our King, you can't enter the kingdom of our God. PERIOD! smiley

Hmmmmmmmm.

Most people don't know why all the Jewish religious leaders in the first century connived to kill Jesus. The young man simply said "I am the way the truth and the life, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME" John 14:6

Jesus was thereby telling people whose religious beliefs has been established for centuries before Jacob and Joseph (his supposed grandfather and father) were born that all their sacred services is futile unless they become his followers.

People reading this today will say "of course that's Jesus Christ now" but do they put themselves in the shoes of those elderly Jews, then think of what they would have done in that scenario! undecided undecided undecided

JWs today have been saying this for decades but most people don't notice it, they will not worship with others, will not pray with others, will not marry others, will not even revere your religious title chiefs.

All these have been causing great hatred against this group, now members of the group are saying "Our God differs" instead of taking the opportunity to know why, is that the time to start looking for supporters to come and silence them? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
TATIME:

Hmmmmmmmm.

Most people don't know why all the Jewish religious leaders in the first century connived to kill Jesus. The young man simply said "I am the way the truth and the life, NO ONE COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME" John 14:6

Jesus was thereby telling people whose religious beliefs has been established for centuries before Jacob and Joseph (his supposed grandfather and father) were born that all their sacred services is futile unless they become his followers.

People reading this today will say "of course that's Jesus Christ now" but do they put themselves in the shoes of those elderly Jews, then think of what they would have done in that scenario! undecided undecided undecided

JWs today have been saying this for decades but most people don't notice it, they will not worship with others, will not pray with others, will not marry others, will not even revere your religious title chiefs.

All these have been causing great hatred against this group, now members of the group are saying "Our God differs" instead of taking the opportunity to know why, is that the time to start looking for supporters to come and silence them? undecided undecided undecided

He doesn't have the liver to withstand the TRUTH so instead of humbly listening to know why this nice people are talking like this, he feels like silencing us but don't know how to go about it!

Well he is not one of Jehovah's sheep!

My Bible study conductor once asked me "do you know why there are many Ijesa people amongst JWs?"
Well it's because ijesa people likes to claim they're right and when you say something that doesn't sound palatable, they try to get to the root of what you're saying to prove you wrong. This tribe do curse people a lot because they hate fighting unjustly, so by the end of the day most of them embraced the TRUTH.
Ìbàdàn people are the exact opposite, they are cunning people, once they discover you're not saying what will favour them, they'll just play along until time to act upon what you both agreed upon, Ìbàdàn will tell you "keep going, i'm coming right behind you", so the TRUTH had lesser impact on them!smiley

So let him continue hurting himself behind the scene, his ranting won't change nothing. I've told him to go and ask from JWs if he will be saved when our God comes to judge the world. I'm sure he's either scared of asking or they've told him the bitter truth! Luke 18:18-25 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
fairheart:

Conclusively, I chose not to respond to all the mention because your JW friends did not approach me as adult JW members I have discussed it would do. Their words, and the way they talk were too immature for my level, so it would be waste of time. You can see the other guy who dropped the cropped image did not stay.he academic circle, a man of high knowledge must not stoop, or else he'll never been taken serious by his contemporary in the circle. I have over 150 followers on Nairaland. There's a reason they are that much!

wao,this is so long, but honestly you take things to heart too much,you are a smooth talker lol, that should be a compliment and not the other way round.You concluded on so many things when you haven't read much on this thread.I disagree with jw on some of their doctrines and I wrote that here.Pls relax and act your username fairheart .Sorry if you are offended,we play around sometimes here
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2020
fairheart:

It is my principle that I do not remain silent in the presence of evil. And that's why I'll reply to you once, and for all.
It's evil of you to say I became bitter and offended. Throughout the entire discussion, there was no time I was angry, offended, or held anything against any of you. I remained engaged, and tried as much as I could to answer your question except for which church I go.

I have seen several my mentions by you, how you said I chose to be fair to seek your acceptance, or picking "fairheart", etc. The way you write and the words you put up here since I left the first comment says a lot about you than who I am. It is obvious you're amateur JW, and still need to do a lot of reading, but not merely that, refrain from thinking you're better than others.

God has been so kind to me intellectually that I will not stoop and drag myself in the mud you are right now. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, but when you feel comfortable saying bad things about other on a faceless forum like this, it shows how untrained, mis-educated, and religious you are. I am not a religious person; I am a spiritual person. I am sure you know the two ain't the same. Religious people are holy in their eyes, i.e the pharisees: they see others as unworthy, couldn't welcome others in their midst, believed they held the key to the Kingdom of God, imposed their religious view, and so on. YOU, not JW as organization, is religious (I needed to point this out for I see you are a picky reader; you pick words instead of doing objective reading).

Spiritual people don't judge, they accept all--which is why I have and I will give any JW opportunity to talk with me. I am not a bitter person at all. I have received far too much education and social training than that. So, I will not stoop and come down to your level to antagonize you. Get more education and talk to elders to teach you how to do constructive discussion and I will be happy to engage you again.

Nice one! Peer into the image below to see the personality you addressed. Love that you conveyed your thoughts in length and precise words

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
fairheart:

Words!

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
wao,this is so long, but honestly you take things to heart too much,you are a smooth talker lol, that should be a compliment and not the other way round.You concluded on so many things when you haven't read much on this thread.I disagree with jw on some of their doctrines and I wrote that here.Pls relax and act your username fairheart .Sorry if you are offended,we play around sometimes here

That's the TRUTH, we do play around sometimes here.
We crack jokes and do other necessary things together but when it comes to worship each person will have to call on the name of his God.
That shouldn't make us enemies, it's the simple fact, i have a father just as you also have. Whenever i say "my father" you too will definitely say exactly the same thing, but it's when we begin describing our fathers that any listener will know that we're not referring to the same person!

So saying your God differs from mine shouldn't lead to quarrels, if you're certain of your God we can continue doing other things leaving our Gods that have different standards out of it, and when we're done each can return to his God separately.
No wahala! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
achorladey:

Nice one! Peer into the image below to see the personality you addressed. Love that you conveyed your thoughts in length and precise words
i fear who no fear you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
i fear who no fear you
Just ask him that same question and see him stylishly dodge it or begin telling you STORY STORY STORY! smiley

Rozz:
where do you belong, which church do you attend

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
i fear who no fear you

I fear GOD and since you will fear person WHO no fear me. I believe You FEAR GOD. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
achorladey:

I fear GOD and since you will fear person WHO no fear me. I believe You FEAR GOD. grin grin
you know you act very cunny right?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:

That's why i always tell him "I'm through with you"
Because he has nothing meaningful to contribute but just distrupting the smooth conversation.

He has no specific point to make, and what he's waiting for is anyone who wants to discuss about JWs or criticize JWs. cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:

You say cunny grin grin grin Look dictionary then bring the meaning back to the platform. Then I will tell you RIGHT or WRONG

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 8:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Maximus69:

That's why i always tell him "I'm through with you"
Because he has nothing meaningful to contribute but just distrupting the smooth conversation.

He has no specific point to make, and what he's waiting for is anyone who wants to discuss about JWs or criticize JWs. cheesy

To FEAR GOD no be POINT abi? Ask your sister(scratch that) friend. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Referring to the other offices, either as a Priest or the Prophet (Hebrews4:14

"KJV:Seeing then that we have A GREAT HIGH PRIEST, that is passed into the heavens, JESUS the SON of God, let us hold fast our profession.

Every Priest dey serve God or deity that is Superior to the Priest.
No Priest is equal to his God.
RECEIVE SENSE grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rozz:
He was sounding like a freethinker that's why I asked which church he attends

Okay.

Well, I always make sure I avoid assuming for people even when their motives seems glaring to me. I prefer someone coming open by himself /herself to declare who he or she is. Sometimes people's words can betray their intentions and not all know how to present their mind in words, likewise not all know how to read our minds via words.

So, the best is to give all benefits of doubt till a person confirms who he is either by absolute stand again God as per discussion or open declaration of what he professes.

Most likely, non of us will want our intentions to be judged wrongly, hence, Time and Patience are the best weapon to reveal people's true intentions no matter how hidden they are.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
@GRIMMJOE

Good evening. And I trust you had a great day.

I am sure my intent for you have been well passed across in all our discussion. We will not need to drag on forever.

And as you said you are a thinker, I am sure that you are and will ponder more on our discussion. I also trust God that you will find a follow up to this in a physical person He will send to you in nearest time.

That things work together and fit together unto this purpose, His purpose. May your quest, steps, free or critical thinking and researches find its final abode in God's eternal purpose in due time.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:02am On Jun 24, 2020
fairheart:

It is my principle that I do not remain silent in the presence of evil. And that's why I'll reply to you once, and for all.
It's evil of you to say I became bitter and offended. Throughout the entire discussion, there was no time I was angry, offended, or held anything against any of you. I remained engaged, and tried as much as I could to answer your question except for which church I go.

I have seen several my mentions by you, how you said I chose to be fair to seek your acceptance, or picking "fairheart", etc. The way you write and the words you put up here since I left the first comment says a lot about you than who I am. It is obvious you're amateur JW, and still need to do a lot of reading, but not merely that, refrain from thinking you're better than others.

God has been so kind to me intellectually that I will not stoop and drag myself in the mud you are right now. Your opinion doesn't matter to me, but when you feel comfortable saying bad things about other on a faceless forum like this, it shows how untrained, mis-educated, and religious you are. I am not a religious person; I am a spiritual person. I am sure you know the two ain't the same. Religious people are holy in their eyes, i.e the pharisees: they see others as unworthy, couldn't welcome others in their midst, believed they held the key to the Kingdom of God, imposed their religious view, and so on. YOU, not JW as organization, is religious (I needed to point this out for I see you are a picky reader; you pick words instead of doing objective reading).

Spiritual people don't judge, they accept all--which is why I have and I will give any JW opportunity to talk with me. I am not a bitter person at all. I have received far too much education and social training than that. So, I will not stoop and come down to your level to antagonize you. Get more education and talk to elders to teach you how to do constructive discussion and I will be happy to engage you again.

false jw max lies like that all the time, lying for max is talking naturally
just like the devil, when he lies he is talking naturally:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

and then false jw max fools himself that he - a liar, has pure worship

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by KNOWMORE56: 3:52am On Jun 24, 2020
Janosky:

Every Priest dey serve God or deity that is Superior to the Priest.
No Priest is equal to his God.
RECEIVE SENSE grin grin

Let's see if we can reason along.

What makes God to be God?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:44am On Jun 24, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

Let's see if we can reason along.
What makes God to be God?

Humans define the title differently but if you meditate on all the various definitions you'll grasp what makes a person your God.
According to the Bible itself the title "God" is given to whoever dictates what happens in your society, this makes such a person the Supreme ruler whose orders must be strictly followed.
The Bible made it clear that one of the lies Satan told Eve is "you will be like God, knowing good and evil" {Genesis 3:5} but before saying this Satan first told her "you will not positively die" which means "whatever the order spirit (referring to God) told you is a lie" Genesis 3:4

That's why humans were also referred to as Gods {Psalms 82:1,6} because they dictate to their fellowman even when their subjects finds the orders not palatable! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9
Mose became God before Pharaoh because he dictates what happens in Egypt even when Pharaoh (the king who was also revered as God) is still on the throne! Exodus 7:1

Jesus served as God when all the powerful spirits ravaging his people had to take orders from him {Matthew 8:28-34} even natural forces obeyed Jesus {Mark 4:35-41} just the same way Moses also controls them! Exodus 14:21,27

Both Moses and Jesus did made it clear that someone was giving them others and that is the person we all must worship as God! Deuteronomy 6:4; John 20:17

Apostle Paul finally revealed in his letter to the Corinthians that Jesus is our mediator so that every man will see Jesus as our leader but Jesus also have someone leading him ~ GOD! 1Corinthians 11:3, 15:27-29

God bless you! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:25am On Jun 24, 2020
hoopernikao:
@GRIMMJOE

Good evening. And I trust you had a great day.

I am sure my intent for you have been well passed across in all our discussion. We will not need to drag on forever.

And as you said you are a thinker, I am sure that you are and will ponder more on our discussion. I also trust God that you will find a follow up to this in a physical person He will send to you in nearest time.

That things work together and fit together unto this purpose, His purpose. May your quest, steps, free or critical thinking and researches find its final abode in God's eternal purpose in due time.

Amen.
I wonder why the sudden need to end the discussion, but cool.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 24, 2020
johnw47:

false jw max lies like that all the time, lying for max is talking naturally
just like the devil, when he lies he is talking naturally:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

and then false jw max fools himself that he - a liar, has pure worship
where have you been my wealthy pastor lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 24, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I wonder why the sudden need to end the discussion, but cool.
Atheist evangelist GRIMMJOE where have you been evangelising? lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
Atheist evangelist GRIMMJOE where have you been evangelising? lol
Did you know that strange things do happen on this forum?
I just noticed a self acclaimed freethinker post something really touching and i feel so bitter that this should happen now! embarassed
This guy purposely opened a thread just to attack the Bible saying it's stories were fabricated, even when i commented on the thread he vehemently said hurtful things at me because i said i'm not interested in his arguments.
But can you believe that this same person now posted on this same forum begging for financial assistance, what really surprises me is how many commentators are now praying for him in the name of the same Jesus that he once said never really exist!
Well my dear Rozz, please mind whatever you say about God because this is the end time and judgment is imminent! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Did you know that strange things do happen on this forum?
I just noticed a self acclaimed freethinker post something really touching and i feel so bitter that this should happen now! embarassed
This guy purposely opened a thread just to attack the Bible saying it's stories were fabricated, even when i commented on the thread he vehemently said hurtful things at me because i said i'm not interested in his arguments.
But can you believe that this same person now posted on this same forum begging for financial assistance, what really surprises me is how many commentators are now praying for him in the name of the same Jesus that he once said never really exist!
Well my dear Rozz, please mind whatever you say about God because this is the end time and judgment is imminent! undecided
Thanks,meanwhile let me run and check the post
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
Thanks,meanwhile let me run and check the post
Please check his two posts on the Religion section below.
The first was a direct attack on God's word.
While the second is pleading for assistance from fellow Nairalanders.
Please who often read such stories and feel touched in their hearts?
Is it his freethinker cohorts or those who believe in the existence of God?
How do you expect freethinkers who don't believe in divine blessings come to your assistance?
Is it not those who believe that God will repay them that will try to sow a seed?

Hmmmmmmmm presently i'm broke but if i had i'll have sent something worthwhile to him.
I just hope he learnt his lesson from this! undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Please check his two posts on the Religion section below.
The first was a direct attack on God's word.
While the second is pleading for assistance from fellow Nairalanders.
Please who often read such stories and feel touched in their hearts?
Is it his freethinker cohorts or those who believe in the existence of God?
How do you expect freethinkers who don't believe in divine blessings come to your assistance?
Is it not those who believe that God will repay them that will try to sow a seed?

Hmmmmmmmm presently i'm broke but if i had i'll have sent something worthwhile to him.
I just hope he learnt his lesson from this! undecided
lol,may he find the help he seek,life is quite challenging and can throw anyone off balance anytime.May God help him even though he doesn't believe in God
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Rozz:
lol,may he find the help he seek,life is quite challenging and can throw anyone off balance anytime.May God help him even though he doesn't believe in God

Jesus said "Jehovah opens his hands towards all creatures" {Matthew 5:45} the evil that's befalling humans is surely not from Jehovah! James 1:13

Jehovah helps us today by making use of our fellow believers who are serving as our brothers and sisters in the neighbourhood.

Believers in God will never beg because Jehovah is our shepherd he knows how to organise us to be of service to one another {Psalms 23:1-6} that's the importance of FAITH! James 2:18-26

It's just a pity that he has no family of faith, this should have been the time they would have come to his rescue! Proverbs 17:17 smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 170
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.