Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,154 members, 7,860,139 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (131446 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Observing his mode of operations shows he must be one of those Deeperlife members who works as security guards.
He must be awake overnight so in order not to sleep off on duty he must find something doing.
That's how Kumuyi turned all of them to dumb fools, only Kumuyi is qualified as officiating minister so that others are not on his pay role, whatever they do is for God but he is paid fully as (the man of God)
So they all go out to work only to make sure they bring 10% of their earnings to Kumuyi the one and only member who is overqualified to be preached to, where Kumuyi is all of them are underdogs.

Please don't get it twisted, they also refer to some of their members as Pastor, but these so called Pastors are not to preach in Kumuyi's Church, they're to go about in public buses and street corners bringing more mugus for Kumuyi.

That's why Adeboye is smarter than him, that one expanded the business so others can also make money as branch Pastors, and seen as big men of God. So where Kumuyi fooled himself is limiting the income by refusing to give others free hand to make money. Adeboye gave his own followers the free hand so the money keep flowing in from right, left, back, front and center! smiley
lol you are so funny
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Observing his mode of operations shows he must be one of those Deeperlife members who works as security guards.
He must be awake overnight so in order not to sleep off on duty he must find something doing.
That's how Kumuyi turned all of them to dumb fools, only Kumuyi is qualified as officiating minister so that others are not on his pay role, whatever they do is for God but he is paid fully as (the man of God)
So they all go out to work only to make sure they bring 10% of their earnings to Kumuyi the one and only member who is overqualified to be preached to, where Kumuyi is all of them are underdogs.

Please don't get it twisted, they also refer to some of their members as Pastor, but these so called Pastors are not to preach in Kumuyi's Church, they're to go about in public buses and street corners bringing more mugus for Kumuyi.

That's why Adeboye is smarter than him, that one expanded the business so others can also make money as branch Pastors, and seen as big men of God. So where Kumuyi fooled himself is limiting the income by refusing to give others free hand to make money. Adeboye gave his own followers the free hand so the money keep flowing in from right, left, back, front and center! smiley

poor fearful lying mad max

you have to post your ridiculous lies to me through lie lie rozz:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

read back through your posts lying false jw
you have lost it
mental as anything, laughing

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 27, 2020
johnw47:

poor fearful lying mad max

you have to post your ridiculous lies to me through lie lie rozz:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

read back through your posts lying false jw
you have lost it
mental as anything, laughing
quite strange to have you here at this time
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

oh most duh one, of course no intelligence yet again

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:40am On Jun 27, 2020
false jw false prophecy:

"within the coming twenty-six years all present governments will be overthrown and dissolved ... "

The 1889 edition of Studies In the Scriptures - The Time Is At Hand pp.98-99.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

everything would be strange to you a most duh fool

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 27, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

oh most duh one, of course no intelligence yet again

maximus is enjoying nice time with his family and you are here all day all night insulting people up and down smh
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
maximus is enjoying nice time with his family and you are here all day all night insulting people up and down smh

lie lie rozz

insulting if you like, but truth just the same, oh most duh one:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

insulting if you like, but truth just the same, oh most duh one:

lol,oya go and meet your wife
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2020
so crazy lie lie rozz

by your posts you are clearly crazy and duh

no wonder you and not all there mad max get along so well

birds of a feather, liars together:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

your posts are so insane, you have the mad max bug
that's what comes from loving lies:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
Of course he's not responsible nah! cheesy

So how many women will appreciate such a useless sadistic fellow? cheesy

All what his wife will be expecting now is last day of the month, so they can eat! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
Maximus69:

All what his wife will be expecting now is last day of the month, so they can eat! cheesy
its a pity lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2020
Rozz:
its a pity lol
That's why it's necessary to have accurate knowledge of God's word {Romans 10:2} not just some credulous ideas of going to spend eternity in heaven without knowing what will happen there! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:42am On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Rozz:
its a pity lol

poor cowards lying false jw mad max and lie lie rozz

u mad max can only talk to me through lie lie rozz, laugh

and of course what you say is lies that lie lie rozz
is happy to agree with you on, oh fearful ones

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Psa_58:3  The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies.
Psa_101:7  He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:09am On Jun 28, 2020
false jw lies - false prophecy:

"If you are a young person, you also need to face the fact that you will never grow old in this present system of things. Why not? Because all the evidence in fulfillment of Bible prophecy indicates that this corrupt system is due to end in a few years. ... Therefore, as a young person, you will never fulfill any career that this system offers. If you are in highschool and thinking about a college education, it means at least four, perhaps even six or eight more years to graduate into a specialized career. But where will this system of things be by that time? It will be well on the way toward its finish, if not actually gone!" Awake! 1969 May 22 p.15

43 years later, as the class of '69 consider retirement, the Watchtower continues to proclaim the short-sightedness of higher education and a career.

"No doubt, school counselors sincerely believe that it is in your best interests to pursue higher education and to plan for a secular career. Yet, their confidence lies in a social and financial system that has no lasting future." Watchtower 2012 Jun 15 p.23
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 28, 2020
johnw47:

poor cowards lying false jw mad max and lie lie rozz

u mad max can only talk to me through lie lie rozz, laugh

and of course what you say is lies that lie lie rozz
is happy to agree with you on, oh fearful ones

may God locate you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
may God locate you

He is a Pharisee!

Jesus lived amongst them in the first century, did so many wonderful works in their midst yet they rejected him.
This confused dullard is just arguing blindly in support of his worldly religious title chiefs who are busy making money out of his gullibility.
So what else do you expect God to do for him? He has been following those greedy Pastors all his life,the miracles they taught him aren't forthcoming, yet he's arguing in their support while suffering in abject poverty, Bible he no sabi wetin dey inside.

Now Satan has so much blinded him to the extent that even God's Kingdom that's preached and taught in God's word has become a myth to him all because it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that kept proclaiming the coming of God's Kingdom! Zephaniah 3:8 Habakkuk 2:3 compare to Matthew 6:10
Jesus wanted to cure them back then by giving them the insight to see spiritually but they rejected his wise counsel telling him "we can see", so he left them to die in their confusion! John 9:40-41 smiley

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

He is a Pharisee!

Jesus lived amongst them in the first century, did so many wonderful works in their midst yet they rejected him.
This confused dullard is just arguing blindly in support of his worldly religious title chiefs who are busy making money out of his gullibility.
So what else do you expect God to do for him? He has been following those greedy Pastors all his life,the miracles they taught him aren't forthcoming, yet he's arguing in their support while suffering in abject poverty, Bible he no sabi wetin dey inside.

Now Satan has so much blinded him to the extent that even God's Kingdom that's preached and taught in God's word has become a myth to him all because it's only Jehovah's Witnesses that kept proclaiming the coming of God's Kingdom! Zephaniah 3:8 Habakkuk 2:3 compare to Matthew 6:10
Jesus wanted to cure them back then by giving them the insight to see spiritually but they rejected his wise counsel telling him "we can see", so he left them to die in their confusion! John 9:40-41 smiley
He operates at very odd hours
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:

He's certainly a security guard somewhere so he must remain awake at such hours, but that's not his real problem, even when you're not having comfort you should be able to reason at least most Nairalanders have exchanged contacts so as to meet for serious concerns.
But when someone keeps talking like a nuisance and he's poor, who will take him serious?
Imagine the so called freethinker who has been attacking the Bible and demanding to know if Jesus' story is true or false.
He never knew he will one day need the help of the same people he has been calling ZOMBIES because they claim they have faith in Jesus.
I even told him that the matter of faith isn't the real issue here, you may choose not to have faith in anything but think about the benefits at least. The guy kept making jest of me and others calling us names.
But now that he's in need of assistance, it's the so called ZOMBIES that are chatting with him, praying and probably coming to his aid, none of his freethinker cohorts came out. I'm sure he has learnt a serious lesson now about life, if he's one of JWs all our brothers just want to know is the congregation he belongs to and it's through the elders in his congregation that our brothers will contribute abundantly until they send messages that it's enough.
That's how powerfully love works, you will not know those contributing but from different countries all around the world our brothers will send cash to help their member anytime.
One thing we don't do again is trying to make everyone in our group rich, because Jesus said "you will always have the poor with you" {John 12:8} our first century Christian brothers forgot this statement so they tried to make all their Christian brothers live average at least, but they learnt a bitter lesson when a Christian couple died in the process! Act 5:1-11
Ever since then we've learnt that we can only assist in some ways but we can't make everyone materially equal in our midst for now. Some will even join us simply because they're poor and they want to live averagely, so it will be difficult to know those who truthfully want to join us! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

He's certainly a security guard somewhere so he must remain awake at such hours, but that's not his real problem, even when you're not having comfort you should be able to reason at least most Nairalanders have exchanged contacts so as to meet for serious concerns.
But when someone keeps talking like a nuisance and he's poor, who will take him serious?
Imagine the so called freethinker who has been attacking the Bible and demanding to know if Jesus' story is true or false.
He never knew he will one day need the help of the same people he has been calling ZOMBIES because they claim they have faith in Jesus.
I even told him that the matter of faith isn't the real issue here, you may choose not to have faith in anything but think about the benefits at least. The guy kept making jest of me and others calling us names.
But now that he's in need of assistance, it's the so called ZOMBIES that are chatting with him, praying and probably coming to his aid, none of his freethinker cohorts came out. I'm sure he has learnt a serious lesson now about life, if he's one of JWs all our brothers just want to know is the congregation he belongs to and it's through the elders in his congregation that our brothers will contribute abundantly until they send messages that it's enough.
That's how powerfully love works, you will not know those contributing but from different countries all around the world our brothers will send cash to help their member anytime.
One thing we don't do again is trying to make everyone in our group rich, because Jesus said "you will always have the poor with you" {John 12:8} our first century Christian brothers forgot this statement so they tried to make all their Christian brothers live average at least, but they learnt a bitter lesson when a Christian couple died in the process! Act 5:1-11
Ever since then we've learnt that we can only assist in some ways but we can't make everyone materially equal in our midst for now. Some will even join us simply because they're poor and they want to live averagely, so it will be difficult to know those who truthfully want to join us! smiley
hmm,i believe people like achorlerdey is one of such people in your midst.As for the free thinkers,i think they only operate online and one hardly come across them in reality.john419 needs help truly,he hardly sleeps at night
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
hmm,i believe people like achorlerdey is one of such people in your midst.As for the free thinkers,i think they only operate online and one hardly come across them in reality.john419 needs help truly,he hardly sleeps at night

Achorladey is from a witness family but he doesn't want or let's just say he's not comfortable with the orderliness in JWs Organization.
There is no family that has been in the JWs for more than three to four generation that will still remain in abject poverty!
The reason is because JWs always cut their expenses to the lowest minimum, no showoff, no lavish spending, no unnecessary festivities, no excessive social gatherings.
A well informed JW will not have more than two to three children, because the strongest amongst us don't have children at all, they're concerned about how to gain children through making disciples.
Whatever they work for is spent wisely so the legacy is passed over to the coming generation.
That's what achorladey must have met but he's not pleased with such arrangement, he wants more like living a noisy lifestyle just like those greedy religious people that wants to oppress others living big while their neighbours remain their boy boy and he must be eyeing none witness females which no JW will approve, so he won't like our organization.
But he can't find any better group elsewhere, that's why i keep nailing his ego to the ground by asking him "Which religious group do you belong?"
He can't answer because he knew no other than the JWs all his life, he's not just comfortable in their midst yet he doesn't have any better place to go! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
may God locate you

oh so duh lie lie rozz

you don't know God
and your god the father of lies has nothing to do with me

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 28, 2020
johnw47:

oh so duh lie lie rozz

you don't know God
and your god the father of lies has nothing to do with me

You better go get some sleep to make up for your night
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:08am On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

He is a Pharisee!

lying pharisee false jw mad max

of course you are just constantly speaking lies as your natural speech
like your father the devil does:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:12am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

much repeated nonsense, u such a untillegent duh, and so evil to boot:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

lying mental as anything false jw mad max

repeated nonsense, u as untillegent as duh lie lie rozz, and as evil also:

but keep up with the lies, lie lie rozz loves it as much as you do, oh fearful one:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

your never ending lies of course, u can't even get my username right oh most duh one

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
You better go get some sleep to make up for your night

so unintelligent lie lie rozz repeating your nonsense often

it's because you have empty head, but you make very good false jw:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:40am On Jun 28, 2020
lying pharisee false jw mad max and oh so duh lie lie rozz

Joh 10:14  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 

^^ Jesus knows His own

vv of course He does not know you habitual liars

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:00am On Jun 28, 2020
lying pharisee false jw mad max and oh so duh lie lie rozz

☂♄€☈€ ♗ⓢ ♫⊙ Ϝ⊙⊙↳ ↳♗ϰ€ ꍏ ↳☿♗♫❡ Ϝ⊙⊙↳

what you reckon fools, smile

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (236) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.