Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,848 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:20 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (131674 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:52am On Jun 28, 2020
lying pharisee false jw mad max and oh so duh lie lie rozz

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

truth is life and you two have chosen death, fools

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 11:02am On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:
Rozz please watch the time your wealthy pastor posted this rubbish, his psychopathic condition has reached the stage that he couldn't even have a sound sleep again! embarassed

Just in case you're still not convinced that he is partially psycho, do you think a man with wife and children will be awake by 1am just to argue?
Or is it a hard-working young man that will be awake by that time just to argue?
Surely he's one retched old fool claiming pastor and disturbing neighbours in the name of Virgil that could be awake at 1am.

That's why i told you that he's just one of those noisy rivers you must cross! smiley

I came late to this parley, but you I don't think you are a JW..they are not expected to use insults
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
rabzy:

I came late to this parley, but you I don't think you are a JW..they are not expected to use insults

And who taught you the bolded? cheesy

Well Jesus didn't intend insulting or abusing anyone but he will give you the PERFECT description of people! Matthew 23:17 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Well Jesus didn't intend insulting or abusing anyone but he will give you the PERFECT description of people! Matthew 23:17 smiley

lying pharisee false jw mad max

u so so duh like lie lie rozz

two things:
firstly, you are nothing like the Lord Jesus, He is the Truth, you lie like hell

secondly, the Lord Jesus would tell people directly what He thought of them
like He did to your fore fathers the pharisees, and not cowardly avoid them
gossiping to someone else in hearing distance of the pharisees

u r blinded fool mad max, and mental as anything, true just read your posts, smile

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Pro_18:7  A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul.
Pro_19:1  Better is the poor that walketh in his integrity, than he that is perverse in his lips, and is a fool.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Achorladey is from a witness family but he doesn't want or let's just say he's not comfortable with the orderliness in JWs Organization.
There is no family that has been in the JWs for more than three to four generation that will still remain in abject poverty!
The reason is because JWs always cut their expenses to the lowest minimum, no showoff, no lavish spending, no unnecessary festivities, no excessive social gatherings.
A well informed JW will not have more than two to three children, because the strongest amongst us don't have children at all, they're concerned about how to gain children through making disciples.
Whatever they work for is spent wisely so the legacy is passed over to the coming generation.
That's what achorladey must have met but he's not pleased with such arrangement, he wants more like living a noisy lifestyle just like those greedy religious people that wants to oppress others living big while their neighbours remain their boy boy and he must be eyeing none witness females which no JW will approve, so he won't like our organization.
But he can't find any better group elsewhere, that's why i keep nailing his ego to the ground by asking him "Which religious group do you belong?"
He can't answer because he knew no other than the JWs all his life, he's not just comfortable in their midst yet he doesn't have any better place to go! smiley

The same Achorladey is ATHEIST, APOSTATES, now Achorladey wants NOISY LIFESTYLE, want GREED, want to be associated with GREEDY PEOPLE want to MARRY NON JW grin grin

You even NAIL my EGO and the Bible says we should do things with fellow people WITHOUT EGOTISM grin grin grin Mr I AM THROUGH WITH YOU. Is this how you NAIL EGO?

grin grin grin grin enjoy your SENSATIONALISM. When you are done come back and tell me as usual......... I AM THROUGH WITH YOU aka Maximus69
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 28, 2020
Rozz:
Which church do you belong? wink
achorladey:

The same Achorladey is ATHEIST, APOSTATES, now Achorladey wants NOISY LIFESTYLE, want GREED, want to be associated with GREEDY PEOPLE want to MARRY NON JW grin grin
You even NAIL my EGO and the Bible says we should do things with fellow people WITHOUT EGOTISM grin grin grin Mr I AM THROUGH WITH YOU. Is this how you NAIL EGO?
grin grin grin grin enjoy your SENSATIONALISM. When you are done come back and tell me as usual......... I AM THROUGH WITH YOU aka Maximus69
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2020
[quote author=Maximus69 post=91166925][/quote]

Because you want to know the church I belong you called me ATHEIST, APOSTATES, GREEDY PERSON, EGOISTIC, person that wants to make others boy boy, a lover of NOISY LIFESTYLE grin grin grin grin

and finally someone who wants to marry NON JWS but not approved by JWS grin grin grin

Comeback and tell me I AM THROUGH WITH YOU aka Maximus69
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Well Jesus has the authority to do a lot of things...he has the authority to judge..to condemn..to forgive sins..to resurrect the dead...so you can't arrogate all his powers and authorities...he is allowed to do some things because he is from the realms above..but you are not

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 28, 2020
rabzy:

Well Jesus has the authority to do a lot of things...he has the authority to judge..to condemn..to forgive sins..to resurrect the dead...so you can't arrogate all his powers and authorities...he is allowed to do some things because he is from the realms above..but you are not

Jesus' coming was to teach us how to do things that's pleasing in God's sight and to see matters from God's viewpoint so we must try to imitate him in all respect.

The judging aspect was to come in the future not during his first visit to the earth, that's why he said "God did not send his son into the world to judge it but for the world to be saved through him" John 3:17
In the near future Jesus will kill all those opposing his arrangement {Luke 19:27} yet we saw through his attitude the law 'you must not kill' {Exodus 20:13} what we learnt from him is how to give a perfect description of someone's health condition in order to alert others around him.
So we need not talk to our brother saying "you despicable fool" {Matthew 5:22} though during a tough or hitted argument a person can say something bad but that's anger so a Christian will be corrected to take matters easy. 2Timothy 3:16-17
But in this case the man in question claim to be a Christian yet knew nothing about Christianity even when you're quoting the words of Jesus he ignores it, then the only way to help any observers is to explain thoroughly the mental state of such a person, in order not to misconstrue his unchristlike attitude for what is obtainable in true Christianity! See Galatians 3:1
Thanks Sir! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Jesus' coming was to teach us how to do things that's pleasing in God's sight and to see matters from God's viewpoint so we must try to imitate him in all respect.

The judging aspect was to come in the future not during his first visit to the earth, that's why he said "God did not send his son into the world to judge it but for the world to be saved through him" John 3:17
In the near future Jesus will kill all those opposing his arrangement {Luke 19:27} yet we saw through his attitude the law 'you must not kill' {Exodus 20:13} what we learnt from him is how to give a perfect description of someone's health condition in order to alert others around him.
So we need not talk to our brother saying "you despicable fool" {Matthew 5:22} though during a tough or hitted argument a person can say something bad but that's anger so a Christian will be corrected to take matters easy. 2Timothy 3:16-17
But in this case the man in question claim to be a Christian yet knew nothing about Christianity even when you're quoting the words of Jesus he ignores it, then the only way to help any observers is to explain thoroughly the mental state of such a person, in order not to misconstrue his unchristlike attitude for what is obtainable in true Christianity! See Galatians 3:1
Thanks Sir! smiley

Maximus69: But in this case the man in question claim to be a Christian yet knew nothing about Christianity

Achorladey: grin grin grin we can see the PEACE, JOY ,LOVE you have in your group as EVIDENTLY SHOWN in your response to the same man.

Maximus69: even when you're quoting the words of Jesus he ignores it,

Achorladey: grin grin grin grin Just I believe he did in your heart of hearts about the KINGDOM PALAVER DISCUSSED earlier grin grin grin. That you abandoned shocked

Maximus69: then the only way to help any observers is to explain thoroughly the mental state of such a person,

Achorladey: are you a PSYCHIATRIST or PSYCHOLOGIST now? Your intelligence has been QUESTIONED several times on this platform. I wonder where the intelligence to observe ones mental state comes from.

Maximus69: in order not to misconstrue his unchristlike attitude for what is obtainable in true Christianity! See Galatians 3:1

Achorladey: Galatians 3:1
[O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you

Johnw47 looks like that PERSONALITY that doesn't believe the ABOVE ABI? that makes you call HIM FOOLISH.

From the same MOUTH he is wealthy MAN, same MOUTH said SECURITY GUARD same MOUTH.....PASTOR. Labels and tags grin grin grin everywhere.

Maximus69: though during a tough or hitted argument a person can say something bad but that's anger so a Christian will be corrected to take matters easy. 2Timothy 3:16-17

Achorladey: Na today you start to say something bad about people or Describing people like sey na you dey feed them grin grin grin

You dey take correction? grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 7:44pm On Jun 28, 2020
rabzy:

The fellow you are discussing with his JEHOVAH and JESUS in ONE. He has all AUTHORITY to do and undo grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Maximus69:

Thanks Sir! smiley

Nice quote..but Paul was inspired by God to do that..were you led by the spirit to make similar proclamations...well what am saying is while discussing the scriptures, you don't have to use inflammatory or abusive terms on anyone...it is often counterproductive
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Thanks Sir! smiley

lying false jw mad max in your sheep's clothing:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

talking about yoursel again oh mental as anything

1. show where i know nothing about christianity
2. show where i ignore the words of Jesus

you come back with that now you hear, laughing
oh cannot stop lying one
oh fearful one

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:11am On Jun 29, 2020
lying pharisee hypocrite false jw tatime taught you mad max the way of lies and death
you in turn are teaching lie lie rozz the way of lies and death:

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

my Lord Jesus of course teaches the way of truth and life:

Joh_14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:40am On Jun 29, 2020
to liars of past, but concerns you lying mad max and lie lie rozz also
through your habitual lying you have made a covenant with death and with hell:

Isa 28:15  Because ye have said, We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us: for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves:

Isa_59:4  None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief, and bring forth iniquity.

Jer_9:3  And they bend their tongues like their bow for lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD.

Jer_9:5  And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 12:54am On Jun 29, 2020
false jw governing body demands obedience no matter how strange their directive sounds

the demands of the governing body for unquestioning obedience:

"All of us must be ready to obey any instructions we may receive, whether these appear sound from a strategic or human standpoint or not." Watchtower 2013 Nov 15 p.20

the ongoing errors and false prophecys made by the governing body prove they are not guided by a direct link to God
for followers to be expected to follow all instructions, even when they appear unsound, is dangerous, and these are the type of comments made by the leaders of other cults as well, including death cults like jim jones mob
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:21am On Jun 29, 2020
rabzy:

Nice quote..but Paul was inspired by God to do that..were you led by the spirit to make similar proclamations...well what am saying is while discussing the scriptures, you don't have to use inflammatory or abusive terms on anyone...it is often counterproductive
Paul was an imperfect man like you and i {1Corinthians 13:9 compare to James 3:2} so if God's holy spirit leads Paul while teaching someone who love to know the truth, do you think the same spirit is no more active in God's servants today?
And as for abusive terms, nobody wishes to use such for his fellowman but it becomes inevitable when you have to describe the mental state of people around you to someone who is inquisitive.
The young lady "Rozz" asked some thought provoking questions which needs to be answered.
There's no way anyone can address such issues without mentioning what could be the reason why some have refused to address her questions rather they began insulting her and calling her names.
So to make her feel relaxed and focused on her desire to know the things of God, a fully competent and completely equipped servant of God must tell her what is wrong with those claiming Christians but are provoked when questions regarding their faith is raised! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 7:57am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Paul was an imperfect man like you and i {1Corinthians 13:9 compare to James 3:2} so if God's holy spirit leads Paul while teaching someone who love to know the truth, do you think the same spirit is no more active in God's servants today?
And as for abusive terms, nobody wishes to use such for his fellowman but it becomes inevitable when you have to describe the mental state of people around you to someone who is inquisitive.

now now lying mental as anything mad max

it's very well known who has mental issues, isn't it:

what was it you said: "one military intelligence officer like me could annilate any six other military personell
single handed"
something like that, laughing, there are so many like that aren't there mad max

Maximus69:
The young lady "Rozz" asked some thought provoking questions which needs to be answered.
There's no way anyone can address such issues without mentioning what could be the reason why some have refused to address her questions rather they began insulting her and calling her names.

habitual liar mad max

the reason why i never helped lie lie rozz is because all her posts to me were lies encouraged by you oh lying pharisee, i wouldn't of course help you either, you satans mob are lost already

Maximus69:
So to make her feel relaxed and focused on her desire to know the things of God, a fully competent and completely equipped servant of God must tell her what is wrong with those claiming Christians but are provoked when questions regarding their faith is raised! smiley

lying false jw, all you taught her was to lie, oh son of the father of lies:

Mat_23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

show where questions of my faith were raised

come back with that now won't you scardy cat, laughing

you false jw's are the worlds biggest liars, that's for certain
what makes it far worse is you claim to be christian, pathetic
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2020
poor tormented cannot stop lying mad max smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2020
johnw47:

now now lying mental as anything mad max

it's very well known who has mental issues, isn't it:

what was it you said: "one military intelligence officer like me could annilate any six other military personell
single handed"
something like that, laughing, there are so many like that aren't there mad max

habitual liar mad max

the reason why i never helped lie lie rozz is because all her posts to me were lies encouraged by you oh lying pharisee, i wouldn't of course help you either, you satans mob are lost already

lying false jw, all you taught her was to lie, oh son of the father of lies:

show where questions of my faith were raised

come back with that now won't you scardy cat, laughing

you false jw's are the worlds biggest liars, that's for certain
what makes it far worse is you claim to be christian, pathetic
im so tired of you,get help
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

you are so tired of me yet you cannot stop posting to me

do u see yet how like lying mad max you cannot stop lying
laugh, u such duhs

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
I've told you my child, that there are
MANY RIVERS TO CROSS!
I'm really glad to have johnw47 around at least you'll learn one thing not from his speeches because he's just one of those misinformed churchgoers, but from his manner of approach you can see how deluded most people are yet claiming Christians. Please how do you expect this person to defend his faith in front of those educated atheists expecting something of real value from believers? undecided
Good morning Rozz! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

MANY RIVERS TO CROSS!
I'm really glad to have johnw47 around at least you'll learn one thing not from his speeches because he's just one of those misinformed churchgoers, but from his manner of approach you can see how deluded most people are yet claiming Christians. Please how do you expect this person to defend his faith in front of those educated atheists expecting something of real value from believers? undecided
good morning sir.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:46am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

MANY RIVERS TO CROSS!

phony false jw mad max, forever the fearful one as well as the liar

lie lie rozz has already learn all she is ever going to learn
lies lies and more lies, thanks a lot to you
she cannot learn to lie and learn christianity too, you would have taught her that if you were a christian
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
johnw47:

she cannot learn to lie and learn christianity too, you would have taught her that if you were a christian
Go catch some sleep,you know you don't have all night
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:49am On Jun 29, 2020
rabzy:

really!

liar mad max preaches that when Christ returns
He will kill everyone except the false jw's, that means you as well

one cannot lie habitually and be a christian at the same time

when you see him talking, appearing to be sane
that's just the wolf in his sheep's clothing:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

and false jw's are also very well known to be false prophets
having given many failed dates for the return of Christ etc.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz of no intelligence repeating your
same nonsense, fool:

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
lie lie rozz

scardy lying false jw mad max
mentions you so as you will post to me
for him, because he is afraid to, so funny
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
He's enjoying himself since you attended to him! grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning Sir! smiley
johnw47:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
He's enjoying himself since you attended to him! grin
lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
Good morning Sir! smiley

lying pharisee false jw mad max

you finally replied to my post

is that it, wow you no longer are big scardy cat, laughing

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (236) (Reply)

Myles Munroe, His Wife & Daughter Are Dead (Plane Crash) / Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / 160 Names We Can Use To Worship God In The Beauty Of Holiness

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.