Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:03 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (129521 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (236) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Just want to say hi Sir! smiley
johnw47:

lying pharisee false jw mad max

you finally replied to my post

is that it, wow you no longer are big scardy cat, laughing

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

He's enjoying himself since you attended to him! grin

Rozz:
lol

the intelligence of false jw mad max and fellow child of hell lie lie rozz:

Mat 23:15  Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

such duh empty heads aren't you both, amazing

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
Just want to say hi Sir! smiley

okay fearful one, now start up your sewer mouth again
and reply to my posts

what you reckon mad max, i reckon you run away again
or start talking to me through lie lie rozz again
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2020
Good morning!
Ordinary greeting Sir! smiley
johnw47:

okay fearful one, now start up your sewer mouth again
and reply to my posts

what you reckon mad max, i reckon you run away again
or start talking to me through lie lie rozz again

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
Good morning!
lol just remembering how he once bragged about his wealth

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
At least he's wealthy in much talks!

You fit follow am yan? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
Good morning!

schizophrenic mental as anything fearful mad max

u posting in sheeps clothing now:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

lol but he already lied about him being wealthy,so you don't like me ehn,is that what you wish for me? I'm crying here
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:45am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:

Maximus69:

u just proving over and over again that you love your daddy
and are just like him:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
lol but he already lied about him being wealthy,so you don't like me ehn,is that what you wish for me? I'm crying here

lie lie rozz

show that i lied

you return with that now, no cowardly running away

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:

Hmmmmmmmm, the way you're making jest of his being wealthy is hurting him and i want you to know it's not all that glitters is gold smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:51am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Hmmmmmmmm, the way you're making jest of his being wealthy is hurting him and i want you to know it's not all that glitters is gold smiley
ehn at least glitter small even if it's not gold
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:15am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

lying false jw mental as anything mad max

u r so so queer aren't you, and liar like anything ofcourse

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 29, 2020
johnw47:

lying false jw mental as anything mad max

u r so so queer, aren't you, and liar like anything ofcourse

very strange that you are online by this time, I guess you are on shift
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:18am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
very strange that you are online by this time, I guess you are on shift

most duh lie lie rozz, of course you have nothing intelligent to say

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:29am On Jun 29, 2020
schizophrenic mental as anything mad max
and most duh unintelligent lie lie rozz

singularly you two are so confused know nothings
but together - you are unbelievably dumb
and the worlds worst liars, of course:

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
ehn at least glitter small even if it's not gold

You're funny walahi talahi! smiley

Please my child i'll prefer sapphire or diamond or for you, because you worth much more. You only need to add one more thing which is the riches that last beyond this present system of things! Colossians 2:2 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Please my child i'll prefer sapphire or diamond or for you, because you worth much more. You only need to add one more thing which is the riches that last beyond this present system of things! Colossians 2:2 smiley
thanks my SD let me round up my schooling first before thinking that way.Im not really available for anybody now except if it's too catchy to look away lol

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:45am On Jun 29, 2020
so very duh lie lie rozz

if Jesus were to return right now, lying false jw mad max
believes He would kill you, really, ask him oh great dimwit
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Paul was an imperfect man like you and i {1Corinthians 13:9 compare to James 3:2} so if God's holy spirit leads Paul while teaching someone who love to know the truth, do you think the same spirit is no more active in God's servants today?
And as for abusive terms, nobody wishes to use such for his fellowman but it becomes inevitable when you have to describe the mental state of people around you to someone who is inquisitive.
The young lady "Rozz" asked some thought provoking questions which needs to be answered.
There's no way anyone can address such issues without mentioning what could be the reason why some have refused to address her questions rather they began insulting her and calling her names.
So to make her feel relaxed and focused on her desire to know the things of God, a fully competent and completely equipped servant of God must tell her what is wrong with those claiming Christians but are provoked when questions regarding their faith is raised! smiley

The Bane of the matter is are you inspired by God to utter such statements like Paul was?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
johnw47:

really!

liar mad max preaches that when Christ returns
He will kill everyone except the false jw's, that means you as well

one cannot lie habitually and be a christian at the same time

when you see him talking, appearing to be sane
that's just the wolf in his sheep's clothing:

Mat_7:15  Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

and false jw's are also very well known to be false prophets
having given many failed dates for the return of Christ etc.

Well Jehovah's Witnesses never taught that they would be the only one saved...
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by rabzy: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Chief you don old like that...this one you are using my child... cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
rabzy:

The Bane of the matter is are you inspired by God to utter such statements like Paul was?

You only need to learn God's word and the holy spirit will guard you on the right application! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
rabzy:

Well Jehovah's Witnesses never taught that they would be the only one saved...

Well you must work with Jesus' brothers before you can qualify for God's Kingdom, so do you know them? smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
rabzy:

Chief you don old like that...this one you are using my child... cheesy cheesy
That's between me and my SB! wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
That's between me and my SB! wink
lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 4:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
When it comes to religious matters we have to use our heads sometimes.Trinity, in Christian doctrine is the unity of the father ,son and holy spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of central christian ....

I will give you a simple answer that should satisfy your curiousity if you're genuine but you will have to prove that you're not a JW mole the way your topic is.
Before that, first learn this discretion.
Whenever you see loopholes in an argument, it doesn't automatically mean there are no loopholes in the opposing argument. Both arguments could be wrong.
Also learn that many may not know the explanation to a thing but It doesn't mean what they believe is a lie. Just like you yourself, if I ask you, may not know how to explain the laws of mechanics but it doesn't mean the laws don't work, ya dig?

Rozz :
seeking for better understanding sometimes makes me confuse as some verses contradict themselves.I think having a true and proper understanding of the Bible is spiritual.
Exactly. You need to be spiritual to understand these mysterious concepts. When you become spiritual, you will understand these concepts.
Your real question should be how can you become spiritual first. That's where to even start if after all the explanation, you still don't get.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

I will give you a simple answer that should satisfy your curiousity if you're genuine but you will have to prove that you're not a JW mole the way your topic is.
Before that, first learn this discretion.
Whenever you see loopholes in an argument, it doesn't automatically mean there are no loopholes in the opposing argument. Both arguments could be wrong.
Also learn that many may not know the explanation to a thing but It doesn't mean what they believe is a lie. Just like you yourself, if I ask you, may not know how to explain the laws of mechanics but it doesn't mean the laws don't work, ya dig?

Exactly. You need to be spiritual to understand these mysterious concepts. When you become spiritual, you will understand these concepts.
Your real question should be how can you become spiritual first. That's where to even start if after all the explanation, you still don't get.
a jw mole? lol I don't hide my church here but curiosity abi inquisitiveness got the better part of me,its something I even involved my pastor and I was summoned.So how do I become spiritual?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Maximus69:
You only need to study the Bible with the Christians, that's the way Jesus commissioned Christianity.
It wasn't something that you just wake up one morning and think you want to become a Christian, Christianity is not what the world was is used to, that's why the world rejected it's founder (Jesus).
So to become a Christian, someone must come to preach to you, you will find what is appealing and start learning gradually what Jesus taught. Matthew 10:11-15; Romans 10:11-15
What most people are jumping at today that they're calling Christianity was fabricated by Satan, Satan knew what will attract humans! 2Corinthians 11:11-15
So the journey is far Rozz, i just pray that you can stand against all odds in this! Matthew 10:32-39
What a big lie @ the bolded. Is that what the scripture taught you? How did Paul become a Christian? The journey for you is even farther than for OP if you don't know that Jesus is one with the Father and Spirit.
Mat 22:29 Jesus answered and said unto them, Ye do err, not knowing the scriptures, nor the power of God.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 5:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:

a jw mole? lol I don't hide my church here but curiosity abi inquisitiveness got the better part of me,its something I even involved my pastor and I was summoned. So how do I become spiritual?
This doesn't convince me that you're not a mole. Anyone can fabricate that story up there since we can't prove it. The way you titled the OP betrays your intentions if you're actually sincere.
This is a better way for me to know.
Do you believe that Jesus is God, the Creator of heaven and earth? If not, what do you believe about Jesus?
I will tell you how to be spiritual but I will first give you a simple explanation of trinity as I said before after you answer the above.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

This doesn't convince me that you're not a mole. Anyone can fabricate that story up there since we can't prove it. The way you titled the OP betrays your intentions if you're actually sincere.
This is a better way for me to know. Do you believe that Jesus is God, the Creator of heaven and earth? If not, what do you believe about Jesus?
I will tell you how to be spiritual but I will first give you a simple explanation of trinity as I said before after you answer my question(s).
you and so many others have the same belief but that's not the main issue here,i actually hated them before because of how unfriendly they are,but I was wrong about some things.Alot has gone down here and it didn't change my curiosity about Trinity,i don't know why but suddenly something didn't seems to be right about Trinity to me,i pray for God's guidance everyday and to direct me in all my affairs
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DrLiveLogic(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Rozz:
you and so many others have the same belief but that's not the main issue here,i actually hated them before because of how unfriendly they are,but I was wrong about some things.Alot has gone down here and it didn't change my curiosity about Trinity,i don't know why but suddenly something didn't seems to be right about Trinity to me,i pray for God's guidance everyday and to direct me in all my affairs
Why did you avoid my direct question?

Do you believe Jesus is God, Creator of heaven and earth? If not, what do you believe about Him?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (236) (Reply)

Former US President George W Bush Converts To Islam / The Mystery About Bishop Idahosa Death Exposed / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.