Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127442 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Peacefullove:

The issue with that Voice is , it states that when he descend with that voice , The dead will rise , question : Whose voice will the dead hear , Jesus or Another person ?

This is where it get trickier

As for Everlasting Father ... Its a title . Jesus had no children . he is our brother.

As for Mighty God , it says " He shall be called " ... Meaning he has not always been God, so you agree ? This is not the true God. Humans are also called El Gibboa

@Peacefullove

Ensure all you are saying doesnt contradict this yous aid above some weeks back.

You can see your explanation of Everlasting Father and also Mighty God. You seems not to be consistent again.

God is called gibbowr, only God is referred to as everlasting personality. Hence the one who has the power to give eternity. Everlasting Father, Father means father not brother o. Just make sure you arent mixing things up.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 9:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Peacefullove:

U wanna run ?
Its actually vital. And key !!!

Whose voice will raise the dead ?

Early church Father's like Justin Matry teach that the Angel of the Lord is the pre incarnate Christ .

" The early Fathers of the Church, such as Justin Martyr, identify the angel of the Lord as the pre-incarnate Christ whose appearance, i.e. Christophany, is recorded in the Hebrew Bible. " Wikipedia .

" Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts." Malachi 3:1 Darby

Who is the Angel of the covenant ?

You guys have a way of trying to muddle things up. You will need to calm down as i need to take you step by step.

1. I asked you for the early church who preached Jesus as Angel, you mentioned Justin Matry without a single quote from his work? Justin Matry works arent hiding, go and do your search yourself and read all his texts and submissions. I am not sure you are patient enough to read that is why you are quoting wikipedia. In such serious discussion as this?

My friend, you should go and read Justin Matry well. He spoken expressly on the Father, Son and HolyGhost.

His writing are in absolute submission to Christ as incarnate of the God. Different personality. Go and read before you start quoting him please.

When i see your seriousness we will visit 1 Thess 4:16 well and have a full discussion. I am yet to see that.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

LMAO. God spoke through his son by becoming a man(son of man) and relating with his creation as fellow flesh and blood.

Now don't waste my time. Go and face my posts and if you can deny those scriptures that Jesus is YAHWEH, do so now or run faraway from this thread and forever hold your peace when Jesus is being worshipped.
Your claim is NOT true. Jesus Christ is NEVER called Yahweh. No Bible verse support your FRAUD you're trying so hard to sell.

@ John 15:15, Jesus CONFESSED his Father
Yahweh taught Jesus Christ and Jesus transmitted his Father's teaching to his followers John 7:16 what I teach belongs to Yahweh that sent me".. grin

@ Matthew 4:10 Jesus CONFESSED his Father Yahweh NEVER commanded anybody to worship Jesus. grin

Your Hebrews 1:6 Trinitarian FRAUD is NOT from Yahweh.
grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Wetin concern me for your shamelessness? cheesy

Guy, you and your cohorts have been often ashamed of your lawless shrines you call Church so we've helped you to keep that one inside the cooler.
But your arrogance can't save you from the quagmire you're in right now.

In your own definition of TRINITY you said

"Jesus is Jehovah"

But your brother Solite3 said
"Jesus is not the same person as Jehovah"

So let's know the outcome of your family meeting on your TRINITY God before further noisemaking Sir, or stop mentioning me.

And stop mentioning my SB (Rozz) you can't drag her along with your shameless show of hypocrisy, she never claim to be a pastor but a learner. So present your totori and allow her use her God's given brains to discern what to do! cheesy
lol
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

Ogbeni me i hate long story for TV o~ Acadia (Startime) cheesy

Just go straight to the point.

The title "firstBORN" is self explanatory, so this person remains a creature as long as the word BORN is applied! smiley

If we interpret word as such then ROCKSON must be a son of a Rock, or Jackson son of car Jack. Even Peter himself must be a physical rock since it means rock.

When you cant read long post on serious issue that means you arent ready for discussion. It is obvious you arent reading the post at all, your questions showed that.

Firstborn are used in reference to Christ humanity, he came from God. Go and read what i posted again and carefully now.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
johnw47:

DrLiveLogic, yes the Word - Jesus Christ is YHWH

YHWH
Psa 102:25 Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Jesus
Heb 1:10 And, Thou, Lord, in the beginning hast laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the works of thine hands:

YHWH
Isa 45:23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Jesus
Php 2:10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

YHWH
Deu 10:17 For the LORD your God is God of gods, and Lord of lords, a great God, a mighty, and a terrible, which regardeth not persons, nor taketh reward:

Jesus
Rev 17:14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Incidentally, see at Deut 17:14 God is referred to as a mighty God, and we know that God is also referred to as Almighty God, they are not two gods, a mighty god and an almighty God as polytheist false jw's say.

YHWH
Isa 44:6 Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Jesus
Joh 1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

Rev 22:12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

YHWH
Psa 130:7 Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Psa 130:8 And he shall redeem Israel from all his iniquities.

Jesus
Tit 2:14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

YHWH
Zec 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Jesus
Rev 1:7 Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

YHWH
Joe 2:32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Jesus
Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

WAYO johnw FRAUD who already said "Father son and ghost are three different persons now dey sing a CONFLICTING tune that Jesus is the Father Yahweh.
Wetin Musa no go see for goalpost?
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 01, 2020
hoopernikao:

If we interpret word as such then ROCKSON must be a son of a Rock, or Jackson son of car Jack. Even Peter himself must be a physical rock since it means rock.

When you cant read long post on serious issue that means you arent ready for discussion. It is obvious you arent reading the post at all, your questions showed that.

Firstborn are used in reference to Christ humanity, he came from God. Go and read what i posted again and carefully now.

Me i hate long story for TV!

Go straight to your point.

If you can't take my explanation that's your own cup of coffee, Jesus was called the "LION of the tribe of Judah" and Satan was referred to as a "roaring LION seeking to devour someone"

Of course it's the context that matters not the metaphoric use, and sure the meaning of Jackson is the son of Jack, Rockson means the son of Rock while Benson means the son of Ben. Oyinbo get name yanfuyanfu for them country! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
johnw47:

also confused false jw janosky

how is that a reply to my post:

don't you agree with me, are you saying that the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit
are not three persons, are you saying they are three gods, laugh

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

WAYO Johnw Desperado, God is a spirit,says Jesus.

Simple Question:
How many persons is that spirit in John 4:24?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 01, 2020
Jehovah witness confusion,

they always diverse from issues to straws.

can any Jehovah witness point out a verse that says Jesus is Angel michael?
at least Trinitarians can show you verses that show that Jesus is God.
Johnn1vv1
Janosky, peacefullove, Maximus, Dappa, Rozz etc oya show a verse that says that Jesus is Angel Michael.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2020
Janosky:

Simple Question: How many persons is that spirit in John 4:24?
show me verse that says Jesus is Angel micheal,
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Yes. it is very clear in scripture. Only blind Pharisees cannot see that YAHWEH is One Being with the Son.

Let's put your doctrine and credibility to Scriptural scrutiny by Jesus Christ.

Please read and explain Revelations 3:5 and Matthew 10:32.....

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2020
solite3:

Johnn1vv1
Janosky, peacefullove, Maximus, Dappa, Rozz etc oya prove that Jesus is Angel Michael.

First of all.

What is the outcome of your family meeting on TRINITY?

©Jesus is not Jehovah~You
©Jesus is Jehovah~DrLiveLogic

Let's know which of the two is correct form your TRINITY God? embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:23pm On Jul 01, 2020
solite3:
show me verse that says Jesus is Angel micheal,

Bros, how many person is that spirit in John 4:24?

If you no fit answer the question, you have no business coming to this thread
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
solite3:

Johnn1vv1
Janosky, peacefullove, Maximus, Dappa, Rozz etc oya show a verse that says that Jesus is Angel Michael.

Seems you joined this thread a bit late. Go back to pages 25-28 and read through. We've passed that, for now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2020
Janosky:

He thought we can easily forget the stupid Churchgoer gibberish himself and his brother spewed today! cheesy

He said ~ Jesus is not Jehovah
His brother~ Jesus is Jehovah

Instead of them to agree first he's coming to say nonsense and ingredients! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

First of all.

What is the outcome of your family meeting on TRINITY?

©Jesus is not Jehovah~You
©Jesus is Jehovah~DrLiveLogic

Let's know which of the two is correct form your TRINITY God? embarassed
Answer the question Mr Jehovah confusion
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
DappaD:

Seems you joined this thread a bit late. Go back to pages 25-28 and read through. We've passed that, for now.

He was here earlier today, i was in with my friend when i noticed the stupid assertion of himself and his brother in Trinity.

He ran away since then only to come back now to change the subject matter.

TRINITY is the topic

DrLiveLogic ~ Jesus is Jehovah

So let them go and conclude on their family meeting with their holy ghost to tell them which one is correct! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
solite3:
Answer the question Mr Jehovah confusion

Between you and DrLiveLogic who is correct Sir? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Yes. it is very clear in scripture. Only blind Pharisees cannot see that YAHWEH is One Being with the Son.

In your own definition of TRINITY you said

"Jesus is Jehovah"

But your brother Solite3 said
"Jesus is not the same person as Jehovah"

So let's know the outcome of your family meeting on your TRINITY God before further noisemaking Sir, or stop mentioning me.

Jesus Christ himself RUBBISHED your claim...
You have not solved his posers @ Matt10:32 and Revelations 3:5.
grin grin
Cc Maximus69
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:33pm On Jul 01, 2020
Maximus69:

He thought we can easily forget the stupid Churchgoer gibberish himself and his brother spewed today! cheesy

His brother~ Jesus is Jehovah

Instead of them to agree first he's coming to say nonsense and ingredients! cheesy
Solite3 now tried playing smart and agreed with DrLive that Jesus is God
Meanwhile we take him at his first statement!
solite3:
You just go all out like attack dog against what you don't even understand,
trinity never said Jesus and the father are same person.

After being roped in confusion, he said the below
solite3:
solite agree with Dr live that Jesus and Yahweh is one being.
to make him look smart but we know his heart is in the first statement he made cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Janosky:

I didn't make that claim, so direct your question some where else,
now answer me show me a verse that said Jesus is Angel micheal.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
DappaD:

you presented no verse that states that Jesus is Angel Michael, at least Trinitarians showed you verses that clearly stated that Jesus is God.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:39pm On Jul 01, 2020
solite3:
I didn't make that claim, so direct your question some where else,
now answer me show me a verse that said Jesus is Angel micheal.

Wetin Musa no go see for goalpost
grin grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
DappaD:

Solite3 now tried playing smart and agreed with DrLive that Jesus is God
Meanwhile we take him at his first statement!

After being roped in confusion, he said the below
to make him look smart but we know his heart is in the first statement he made cheesy
so where is the confusion,
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2020
Janosky:

Wetin Musa no go see for goalpost grin grin grin
Are you normal?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
solite3:
you presented no verse that states that Jesus is Angel Michael, at least [s]Trinitarians showed you verses that clearly states that Jesus is God.[/s]
“At least Trinitarians further exhibited their emptiness and lack of regard towards Jehovah God ” should be the better narrative.
Oga solite3 you are a confused and misinformed trinitarian, only that you have your own version of trinity grin. See what you said:
solite3:
You just go all out like attack dog against what you don't even understand,
trinity never said Jesus and the father are same person.
Are you lying to yourself or is DrLiveLogic lying to you?
After DrLiveLogic succeeded in confusing you the more, you went ahead to make the following statement:
solite3:
solite agree with Dr live that Jesus and Yahweh is one being.
Stick to what you know and stop being carried about here and there! Ephesians 4:14
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2020
Janosky:

Simple Question:
How many persons is that spirit in John 4:24?

blinded false jw janosky

God is a Spirit
when are you going to have the courage to reply to what i say in my posts oh fearful blinded one:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
It's OK let's forgive them again this second time!
Remember they're all coming each to spew his own PERSONAL gibberish against JWs, we know they're not in agreement over their useless Dogheads yet they've all refused to mention the name of their shrines they nicknamed Church.
OK two of them entered one chance over the personality of Jesus.
But me o, any other Trinitarian can come up i'll be ready to respond, as for Solite3 and DrLiveLogic, they must tell me the outcome of their family meeting before any further discussion! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
solite3:
so called Jehovah witness organisation are having freemasonry ( Satan) symbol.

SHAME ON YOU....
Na Photoshop graphics you dey parade for here.

You get cross inside your house and pyramids symbols dey your house and your Church.
Bros you are a hypocrite
grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:00pm On Jul 01, 2020
Janosky:

WAYO johnw FRAUD who already said "Father son and ghost are three different persons now dey sing a CONFLICTING tune that Jesus is the Father Yahweh.
Wetin Musa no go see for goalpost?
grin grin grin

lying blinded and confused know nothing false jw janosky

i said Jesus is YHWH not Father oh most big mumu

Father and the Word is God(YHWH):

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

you false jw's are so duh, over and over again, aren't you oh most duh janosky
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
johnw47:

lying blinded and confused know nothing false jw janosky

i said Jesus is YHWH not Father oh most big mumu

God(Father) and the Word is God(YHWH):

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

you false jw's are so duh, over and over again, aren't you oh most duh janosky

It seems pastor johnw47 has begun his night shift. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
johnw47:

blinded false jw janosky

God is a Spirit
when are you going to have the courage to reply to what i say in my posts oh fearful blinded one:

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Confirmento
God is NOT 3 triune persons or 3 triune spirits.

Trinity GIBBERISH goes down to the Sewage Tank. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.