Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127436 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Whose voice will raise the dead?
Is that the verse that said Jesus is Angel Michael?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Ken4Christ: 8:00am On Jul 02, 2020
You don't understand the things of God by reasonings. They are understood by your spirit. Besides, the Jehovah witness organization are not Christians. They are anti Christ. You have to believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus to be a Christian. They don't believe Jesus rose from the dead bodily. So, what is the essence of their faith if Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily? Then, what happened to the body of Jesus? This is the biggest lie ever told in history. Don't ever listen to them. They are anti Christ disguised as ministers of light.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2020
TRINITY reloaded! cheesy
Ken4Christ:
You don't understand the things of God by reasonings. They are understood by your spirit. Besides, the Jehovah witness organization are not Christians. They are anti Christ. You have to believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus to be a Christian. They don't believe Jesus rose from the dead bodily. So, what is the essence of their faith if Jesus did not rise from the dead bodily? Then, what happened to the body of Jesus? This is the biggest lie ever told in history. Don't ever listen to them. They are anti Christ disguised as ministers of light.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 9:58am On Jul 02, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

There is no confusion in true Christianity, forget what you see on the surface. It all arises from poor learning and deviating from what Jesus taught. Every contradiction in Christianity comes with improper teaching and misunderstanding of scriptures like these JWs who cannot answer my questions have proven how badly they're taught.

But a proper teaching, no one will be able to gainsay. Have you seen any JW here able to stand up to my simple 3 question challenge. All of them running helter skelter.
Anyway, I can also tell you how you can always know the marks of who to listen to and who to avoid but not on this thread. Maybe when you tag me in another thread.

As for whether I'm a pastor, JWs always like to know that too, they've been tagging me that here so that I will respond but I have avoided that on this thread. So leave that one if you say you're not of them.

What matters is the Bible. I can help you there whenever you want.

Now let us leave trinity first, what did you understand about the three states of water?
Imagine comparing the Grand Creator and Supreme Ruler of the Universe to an inanimate substance - water.
DrLiveLogic you're clearly deluded.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2020
DappaD:

Imagine comparing the Grand Creator and Supreme Ruler of the Universe to an inanimate substance - water.
DrLiveLogic you're clearly deluded.

They love deceit. Motivational speeches is what carries them as slaves. But Jehovah's word has revealed the secret behind their hypocritical alliance "Satan"

Let them agree on terms and code of conduct.
Some wear jewelries, makeups, trousers and so on. Others will vehemently condemn all these saying those involving in it will go to Hellfire.
Yet it's the same TRINITY god that's teaching them all! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 11:42am On Jul 02, 2020
solite3:
Is that the verse that said Jesus is Angel Michael?

Jesus will descend with an arch angel voice AND THE DEAD WILL RISE . begs the question, whose voice will raise the dead ??
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 11:47am On Jul 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

Ken4Christ. Stop posting like a programmed robot. What authority do you have to question the JW'S on the Body of Jesus when Y'all believe the body that Jesus rise with DOESNT have Blood ?? The one he died with Whereas has Blood ?? So I need to ask : What happen to that former body ?

John 2:19 destroy this temple, and I will raise it up. He was talking about the temple of his body.

How come the temple is now different ??

As usual , You will run ... But I will advise you to stop behaving like a Typical programmed robot.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Peacefullove: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Loser, show me where Jesus is called Almighty !!! grin grin

Secondly , Jesus is created thats why he is a Son of God.

I challenge you to show me where the Father Is called Son of God.

I still dont understand why DrLiveLogic is running from this.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 11:59am On Jul 02, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

***Warning!!!!:*** Any JW that quotes me, if I hear "pim", you will meet with those 3 "gbosa" that you've been running from. wink and explain why the elders fall on their faces to worship Jesus, the Almighty.

As long as you keep calling Jesus the Almighty, we can never take you serious because it is found NOWHERE in the Holy Scriptures.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Jesus will descend with an arch angel voice AND THE DEAD WILL RISE . begs the question, whose voice will raise the dead ??
Jesus was
1 Son of man
2 Wonderful Counselor
3 Mighty God
4 Everlasting Father
5 Prince of Peace
6 Root of Jesse
7 Lion of the tribe of Judah
8 Last Adam
9 Angel of the covenant
10 Bride groom
11 Teacher
12 Master
13 Lord
14 Redeemer
15 Sacrificial Lamb
16 Carpenter
17 Son of David
18 Horn of Salvation
19 Friend of Sinners
20 Emmanuel
21 Son of God.

So Jesus has many titles, but one name "Jesus" when he was on earth, his prehuman existence he is known as Michael.
Whoever wants to prove it wrong should go back and study his Bible thoroughly, whoever disagree should go and continue with his form of worship.

No wahala! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2020
DappaD:

As long as you keep calling Jesus the Almighty, we can never take you serious because it is found NOWHERE in the Holy Scriptures.

The Almighty has never gathered worshipers who failed to identify his personality and can't talk with oneness.
So let there Almighty unite them nah!

Who will like to worship a Confused God whose worshipers are Confused? cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by achorladey: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2020
DappaD:

Congrats for making a fool of yourself! undecided undecided

Now before we begin to address any of the things you've said above, CAN YOU LET ROZZ AND THE VIEWERS OF THIS THREAD ON NAIRALAND KNOW THE RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION YOU BELONG TO AND ITS STAND ON TRINITY?

Please speak now or forever hold your peace! cheesy

Na you go REGULATE my post on NAIRALAND? grin grin grin grin grin

The Post you responded to TOUCH you need the name of my CHURCH grin grin grin

I thought you don't want to have anything to do with me previously ni? grin grin grin

Similarly, Jehovah’s Witnesses are not ignorant of others’ beliefs. They have gained considerable basic knowledge of the doctrinal beliefs of religions common in their area. Consideration to such teachings has been given in the book What Has Religion Done for Mankind? as well as numerous articles in The Watchtower and Awake! Such information on various religions is presented in the context of its contrast with accurate Biblical teachings......... Watchtower May 1 1984

The above post from one of your publication shows why it has no MEANING here to state the name of the denominations. Read all the bolded part. Do you AGREE to all of it? grin grin grin

Look at a comment passed over the extract from that magazine above below........

Witnesses may say they are ‘informed about other religions and their beliefs.’ But for the vast majority, the information they have is only what their own religious organization has seen fit to give them. It is prepackaged, carefully edited information, generally with the conclusions already spelled out for them.

You see why you guys got STUCKED tackling the issues before and continually and HIDE under the cover of what is the name of the denominations we belong.

Did your ORGANIZATION not say they have " basic knowledge of the doctrinal beliefs of religions common in their area. grin grin grin grin grin which they have taught you?

What's the essence of asking name of denominations when you have been taught?

Won't you have known many of them if you had collected their leaflets and booklets handed out by other denominations?

Obviously your response to that will be there is nothing in those books and booklets you are not familiar with grin grin grin grin grin grin yet asking for name of CHURCH. No wonder many had stated here it of no meaning and use to you and your brothers.

It is the same basic doctrinal beliefs that the ORGANIZATION you belong have taught you DrLiveLogic brought forward and you hide under the cover of WHAT'S THE NAME OF YOUR CHURCH like your brothers here.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maximus69:

The Almighty has never gathered worshipers who failed to identify his personality and can't talk with oneness.
So let there Almighty unite them nah!

Who will like to worship a Confused God whose worshipers are Confused? cheesy
Even Paul when speaking to the Greeks had to adjust their thinking that they were worshiping an ‘Unknown God’ and the true God had overlooked times of such ignorance! Acts 17:22-30

For one to be recognized by God, he has to worship him “in spirit and truth” John 4:24

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2020
The Bible evidently tells us that Jesus Christ after he was resurrected to heaven began to appear before God on the behalf of God's people!
(Hebrews 9:24) Since Jesus is the mediator/middleman between God and men! (1Timothy 2:5,6 ; Hebrews 9:15)

Hebrews 9:24

“For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, so that he now appears before God on our behalf.

Now if we look carefully at Daniel 12:1

“During that time Michael[Jesus] will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book”

Since we already know there is just one person before men and God(1Timothy 2:5,6), we have come to the conclusion that Jesus Christ is the archangel Michael.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2020
DappaD:
The Bible evidently tells us that Jesus Christ after he was resurrected to heaven began to appear before God on the behalf of God's people!
(Hebrews 9:24) Since Jesus is the mediator/middleman between God and men! (1Timothy 2:5,6 ; Hebrews 9:15)

Hebrews 9:24

“For Christ did not enter into a holy place made with hands, which is a copy of the reality, but into heaven itself, so that he now appears before God on our behalf.

Now if we look carefully at Daniel 12:1

“During that time Michael[Jesus] will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of your people. And there will occur a time of distress such as has not occurred since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, everyone who is found written down in the book”

Since we already know there is just one person before men and God(1Timothy 2:5,6), we have come to the conclusion that Jesus Christ is the archangel Michael.

What they're expecting is where the scriptures say "Jesus is Michael the archangel"! cheesy

Wow these unbelievers are something else! cheesy
Why will Jehovah do such a thing? cheesy

Instead of learning from the experience of the Pharisees and Saddusees they're agitating upon nothing.

Jesus' disciples were faithfully and loyally following Jesus because they're seeing all the prophecies regarding the Christ fulfilling in him.
Of course an adamant Pharisee will keep asking them "show us in the scriptures where God's word said the Messiah (Christ) will be called Jesus?" The scriptures said "his mother will call him Emmanuel" Isaiah 7:14 compare to Matthew 1:23

The scriptures also said "Elijah will prepare his way" {Malachi 4:5} is it not Jesus that declared to his faithful friends to forget about waiting to see Elijah? because Elijah has come but they've failed to recognize him! Matthew 11:13-14

So in this case if they don't believe that Jesus is archangel Michael, let them go and make peace amongst themselves, after all God's word said he will be called "the Prince of Peace" {Isaiah 9:6} and he himself said to his faithful followers "i give you my peace" {John 14:27} so let them go and make peace amongst themselves, if truly they have the backing of Jesus! Matthew 28:20 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

how does Jesus descending with the archangel means Jesus is Angel micheal? If the president comes with the voice of the chief of army does that mean the president is the chief of army?

besides you have not provided any verse that says Jesus is Michael? Michael does not even have the authority to rebuke Satan but Jesus rebuked Satan with his own authority. Does that not tell you that Jesus is not Angel Michael?

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Michael can only rebuke satan in the name of the Lord.

how does Jesus rebuke Satan,

Mark 8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

micheal had to appeal to someone with a higher authority

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

how does Jesus descending with the archangel means Jesus is Angel micheal? If the president comes with the voice of the chief of army does that mean the president is the chief of army?

besides you have not provided any verse that says Jesus is Michael? Michael does not even have the authority to rebuke Satan but Jesus rebuked Satan with his own authority. Does that not tell you that Jesus is not Angel Michael?

Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Mark 8:33 But when he had turned about and looked on his disciples, he rebuked Peter, saying, Get thee behind me, Satan: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but the things that be of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2020
solite3:

Who was present when Michael had a dispute with Satan?
My friend, that event happened in the spirit realms when Michael has not been given this earthly assignment, so since both himself and Satan are God's children, he has no right to fight him but to tell him "daddy will deal with you at his own appreciate time" Jude 9

During the time Michael (Jesus) was here on earth, his assignments totally differs from that of the spirit realms so for observers to know that someone has taken Peter's body to speak Michael (Jesus) need to rebuke Satan publicly to help his followers realise that the spirit that spoke through Peter few minutes ago in no more the same speaking now! Matthew 16:16-17, 22-23

Later when Michael has been given the authority both in heaven and on earth {Matthew 28:18} he had to wait at God's right hand {Act 2:33} until God gives him order to begin ruling in heaven {Psalms 110:1-2} that's what was revealed to John at Revelation 12:7-9

So the same Michael who couldn't take action at Moses death has now been given the authority to drive away Satan and his demons out of heaven! smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Who was present when Michael had a dispute with Satan?
My friend, that event happened in the spirit realms when Michael has not been given this earthly assignment, so since both himself and Satan are God's children, he has no right to fight him but to tell him "daddy will deal with you at his own appreciate time" Jude 9

During the time Michael (Jesus) was here on earth, his assignments totally differs from that of the spirit realms so for observers to know that someone has taken Peter's body to speak Michael (Jesus) need to rebuke Satan publicly to help his followers realise that the spirit that spoke through Peter few minutes ago in no more the same speaking now! Matthew 16:16-17, 22-23

Later when Michael has been given the authority both in heaven and on earth {Matthew 28:18} he had to wait at God's right hand {Act 2:33} until God gives him order to begin ruling in heaven {Psalms 110:1-2} that's what was revealed to John at Revelation 12:7-9

So the same Michael who couldn't take action at Moses death has now been given the authority to drive away Satan and his demons out of heaven! smiley
crap as usual

Jesus is God Almighty, while michael is just an angel.
when has Lord turn to daddy? lying as usual, Michael couldn't rebuke Lucifer authoritatively, does that not mean that Michael does not have such authority?

Hebrews 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Look Jesus is so much better than The angels.

this has already destroyed all jehovah witness lies that Jesus is an angel.
quote me let me give you more fact that Jesus is Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2020
solite3:

crap as usual

when has Lord turn to daddy? lying as usual, Michael couldn't rebuke Lucifer authoritatively, does that not mean that Michael does not have such authority?
Hebrews 1:4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Just calm down, we are reasoning together on what is written in the Bible.
When the scripture say Michael (Jesus) obtained a name it means he wasn't in that position from the beginning. He obtained it! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:31pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maximus69:

Just calm down, we are reasoning together on what is written in the Bible.
When the scripture say Michael (Jesus) obtained a name it means he wasn't in that position from the beginning. He obtained it! smiley
smileyThere's no need arguing with solite3 any further

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 02, 2020
solite3:

crap as usual

Angrily saying what others say is crap doesn't change the point of discussion.

It's 1000 times more reasonable to conclude that Jesus is Michael than saying he is the Almighty God.

~He prayed with tears to the one who can save him! Hebrew 5:7
~He said the father is greater than him! John 14:28
~He died and was raised by God who is his saviour! Act 3:15
~He got to heaven and stood at God's right hand! Act 7:56
~He said there are things the father knew that he doesn't! Matthew 24:36
~He referred to God as the father and God of all, both himself and his disciples! John 20:17 undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
DappaD:

smileyThere's no need arguing with solite3 any further
I just pity him because he's trying really hard to refute what is obvious to everyone.
Jesus can't be the Almighty at the same time begging on his knees!
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 7:52pm On Jul 02, 2020
Maximus69:

I just pity him because he's trying really hard to refute what is obvious to everyone.
Jesus can't be the Almighty at the same time begging on his knees!
Their logic behind the whole thing is what is baffling me grin
When I knew they had completely lost their sanity was when they said Jesus was the one who was talking to himself at Psalms 2:7 and Hebrews 1:5
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 02, 2020
DappaD:

Their logic behind the whole thing is what is baffling me grin
When I knew they had completely lost their sanity was when they said Jesus was the one who was talking to himself at Psalms 2:7 and Hebrews 1:5
It's not their fault but that of TRINITY'S folly! embarassed
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by KNOWMORE56: 9:08pm On Jul 02, 2020
DrLiveLogic:

Do you realize you're making a fool of yourself before everyone. Is it blindness or inability to comprehend things? Can you read no 2 slowly now..

Did you not read this before, oga stop going in circles.

Listen, chap! If you know you don't have the answers to my three questions, let's wait for your friends to come help you. Don't waste people's time with rigmaroles.
My 3 questions are simply meat for you all to chew so I can test the strength of your teeth and so far you're all tripping over yourselves. I am still coming with other questions that are like bones when you finally can chew the meat. LMAO.

Hello. If you wanted God to guide us all, why open a thread? And if you said you want to just learn, why are you yet to answer my question on the three states of water? Did you not see it?

Cc: johnw47, achorladey, Rozz, Maximus69, TATIME, Janosky, Peacefullove, haywizzy007, Acehart, solite3, KNOWMORE56, hoopernikao, Peacefullove, DappaD

It's a simple question I asked, and they have not responded.

What are the attributes/features/characteristics of the ONLY TRUE GOD?

Back up your answers with Bible references.

I think the JWs take misquoting, misinterpretations and misapplications of the word of God as a sport (i.e game).

*. Proverbs 26:19 "KJV:So is the man that deceiveth his neighbour, and saith, Am not I in SPORT?

*. Isaiah 57:4 "KJV:Against whom do ye SPORT yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood.

*. 2 Peter 2:13 "KJV:And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, SPORTING THEMSELVES with their own deceivings while they feast with you;

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

It's a simple question I asked, and they have not responded.

What are the attributes/features/characteristics of the ONLY TRUE GOD?

Have you asked your fellow Trinitarians the same question?
Because we've heard so many contradicting opinions from your fellow Trinitarians on this same question you asked! cheesy

We know Jehovah our God, and his attributes are clearly seen when you keep observing his Organization! Galatians 5:22-23 wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Ignorance 102 grin I expected you to say Wikipedia lied. Good u didn't

" Now assuredly, Trypho, I shall show that, in the vision of Moses, this same One alone who is called an Angel, and who is God , appeared to and communed with Moses. " Justin Matry, Dialogue with Trypho.

I just want to know the voice that will raise the dead.

Why are you cunning with your response? When your argument are shrouded in deception, you will be striving for another motive different from that of God.

You said Justin Matry preached that Jesus is an Angel and quoted "Dialogue with Trypho". The sad part here is you went ahead to lift his statement out of context just as you do the scriptures. That is very bad.

See below extract from the conversation.

Firstly in the context you quoted, let me give you the full quote.

God began before all creatures a Beginning a certain Reasonable Power from Himself, who is called by the HolySpirit, now the Glory of the Lord, and the Son, again Wisdom, again an Angel, the GOD, and then Lord and Logos.

This statement occurred in the 3rd paragraph of their discussion. In this line he used the word an Angel, the God. Hope you observe the article "the" used. Not a god. THE GOD. The God means true God. You subtly removed this from your quote. Hope you see you arent honest here.

Secondly, he has first explain his usage of the word "an Angel", earlier in his 1st paragraph. And that is the meaning it carried all through his explanation See below. This is how he started his conversation.

There is, and that there is said to be, Another GOD and Lord subject to the Maker of all things who is also called an Angel, because He announces to men whatsoever the Maker of all things, above whom there is no other God, wishes to announce to them.

Notice, he called Christ "Another God". He didnt say he is called so, he said he is Another God.

He said he is also called "an Angel" then he gave you a reason. He didnt say he is an angel, a being. His reason is clear: because He announces to men whatsoever the Maker of all things

That is the same word for a messenger. The word messenger is the same word for angels. Hence as Jesus in the flesh was sent of the father, he called him a messenger (angel). This is consistent with the scriptures where those sent by God are referred as such.

The key context here is he called Christ, GOD, ANOTHER GOD. He didnt give a clause or reasons. He then said he is to announce what God wishes, that is where the work of the messenger is. And that is the one in the flesh.

Now, go and read his last paragraph and dont be in a rush.

In the last paragraph, Trypho asked him a question, see below and his answer.

Trypho Asked: You endeavor to prove an incredible and well-nigh impossible thing, that God endured to be born and become man....

READ HIS RESPONSE VERY VERY WELL.

Justin Replied: Do you think that any other one is said to be worthy of worship and called Lord and God in the Scriptures, except the Maker of all, and Christ, who by so many Scriptures was proved to you to have become man?

Observe his words: Jesus is worthy to be worshiped, called God and Christ.

He repeatedly affirmed that Christ is to be worshiped and called him God, he came to earth as Son. Those were his submission.

You must learn to be honest and open in discussion. Dont be slippery and shrouded, you dont need that.

So, i ask again,

Give me a single 1st/2nd century writer that preached that Christ is "an Angel". We have over five 1st/2nd century preachers who preached Christ as GOD, well detailed. These are people the oracle of Christ were directly handled to. Some were taught by the Apostles. So, show me one person.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 9:32pm On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Jesus is our brother, Do u agree?

When you answer that, it should be open to you the Everlasting Father is just a title.

See what i wrote below then compare to your response above:

You can see your explanation of Everlasting Father and also Mighty God. You seems not to be consistent again.

God is called gibbowr, only God is referred to as everlasting personality.

So, where is the brother story. Stop diverting discussion.

What is everlasting Father, is Father a brother?, and you said its just a title? You cant be serious with that. You think bible is a book of chieftaincy title?

The child is called MIGHTY GOD, EVERLASTING FATHER, What does that mean. Stop rotating. Explain the bible.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by KNOWMORE56: 9:34pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ken4Christ:

I agree that THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.

Jesus, God the Son, said that if I, you or anyone SERVE Him the Father will honour (accept, Revere, salute) such a person.

But JWs say whoever worships/serves/prays to Jesus is an idol worshipper.

Who shall we believe?

ANGELS ARE WORSHIPPING JESUS :

*. Revelation 5:8 "KJV:And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders FELL DOWN BEFORE THE LAMB, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

THOMAS WORSHIPPED JESUS:

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

I agree that THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.
Jesus, God the Son, said that if I, you or anyone SERVE Him the Father will honour (accept, Revere, salute) such a person.
But JWs say whoever worships/serves/prays to Jesus is an idol worshipper.
Who shall we believe?
ANGELS ARE WORSHIPPING JESUS :
*. Revelation 5:8 "KJV:And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders FELL DOWN BEFORE THE LAMB, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.
THOMAS WORSHIPPED JESUS:

That's their own cup of coffee, you can go and worship whoever pleases you jare! cheesy
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2020
Peacefullove:

Whose voice will raise the dead?

Bro, you no read your bible well o.

Paul isnt drawing explanation from the moon, i hope you know.

What Paul called his revelation are the explanation of the mysteries that is the Old testaments o. Paul's revelation are illumination and clarify of what OT teaches and what God is saying all through those period.

When you see Paul's writing, always ask yourself, where in the OT can i relate this. There is a mystery that is why you can have revelation. Revelation simply means to uncover a mystery. Mystery means what needs to be explained.

Let me help you.

There are at least 3 scriptures that have a synonymous to 1 Thess 4:16 (the voice):

There are 3 key things in that verse: the shout/command, the voice and the trumpet.
Jesus likewise taught about the second coming, read it o and compare scriptures.

Go and study please. And stop taking a single verse to mean what it doesnt mean or what doesnt have corroboration in the bible. Read Paul with open eyes please, i needed to get you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.