Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127441 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 03, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

you not only lie like false jw's
you paranoid like them too

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

fake wealthy pastor Johnw419, call them to come help you out ooo. I'm not a jw member but truthfully they are very good and can defend themselves and what they stand for anywhere,anytime.What have you been typing here? nothing,you and your likes are the ones causing confusion in Christianity.You can't even stand atheist GRIMMJOE in scripture matters.You took a backsit when DrLiveLogic aka Fairheart lol came onboard.You better stop commenting here as you have exhausted the little you know about the scripture
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 10:54am On Jul 03, 2020
brocab:
The trinity theory is simple to understand-the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit are One. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
And then it say's in the same chapter-The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us.
So obviously the "Word" is Jesus, He became flesh and lived among us. It's Jesus who is coming in the last days-God with Him in Spirit-there's no separation between the Father the Son and the Spirit..
Jesus always said: He and the Father are One-He said He is doing His Fathers Works-He listens to His Father-obeying Him with everything His Father told Him to do..
I myself don't see a problem with the above-it's pretty simple to understand-It's common sense-wrong teaching-always leads people down the wrong path...

Know NOTHING WAYO man.
Where did John 1:1 say the Father and Son and ghost are one?

John 1:18 , "no man has seen God at ANYTIME"
Does your your brain understand the implications of "ANYTIME" in John 1:18 ?

So your Jesus be the God he always OBEYS grin grin grin grin grin

John 1:18 is exposure of your lack of SENSE...
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 10:58am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
fake wealthy pastor Johnw 419, call them to come help you out ooo. I'm not a jw member but truthfully they are very good and can defend themselves and what they stand for anywhere,anytime.What have you been typing here? nothing,you and your likes are the ones causing confusion in Christianity.You can't even stand atheist GRIMMJOE in scripture matters.You took a backsit when DrLiveLogic aka Fairheart lol came onboard.You better stop commenting here as you have exhausted the little you know about the scripture

poor tormented lie lie rozz

see how you cannot stop lying
and how confused you are
and see how you paranoid like hell

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 03, 2020
johnw47:

poor tormented lie lie rozz

see how you cannot stop lying
and see how you paranoid like hell

paranoid?never.I always laugh each time I see your mentions
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:01am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz
see how you cannot stop lying, oh most duh one

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz, a mental case would

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz, a mental case would
your case is beyond me,i will remember you in prayers
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:07am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
your case is beyond me ,i will remember you in prayers

lie lie rozz, praying to your god satan
wont effect me, oh very unintelligent one

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 03, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz, praying to your god satan wont effect me, oh very unintelligent one
you are obviously an Antichrist
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:22am On Jul 03, 2020
hoopernikao:

Lol. Good you can agree that Jesus wasnt call Angel in the bible same as we dont have the word Trinity in the Bible.

But what you should know is that as Trinity is called a concept, it needs explanation. A concept doesnt mean the word exist, it simply means the expression was taught or explained. This is different from calling Jesus Angel, that is not a concept but a being. Hence, there is little room for you to explain that out without having direct citation. Every name Jesus is called, we have direct citation for it. So, you cant explain that away.

And like i have affirmed here, the one who preaches trinity have more scriptures to show, even if it is arguable base of knowledge. But the one who preaches Jesus as Angel will have to wrestle scriptures out to have such meaning.

The last time i asked for a scripture for Jesus as Angel, out of 5 that was wrongly quoted, only 2 has a direct mention of Jesus and angel, one of which used "voice of". The others does not even come close.
Now, looking at those two in context they still fail to justify such explanation.

But in a single scripture Jesus, the child (JESUS) was called wonderful, counselor, mighty God, everlasting father. Arguably, these are words we can refer to call God too. Very explicit in the scriptures.

Also note that Jesus was severally called Lord by those he owe nothing, neither them owe him, nor he feeds, nor usurp authority over. Yet they call him Lord. Only God owns our lives and can be called Lord in such context.

So, not to go on and on, you cant succeed in defending what doesnt even have scriptural evidence in the first place. You can argue oneness of God against the concept of trinity, and have scriptures to examine but not as making Jesus as Angel. It has no root in the scriptures.

4 Questions for hoopernikao:

Did the Lord Jesus tell hoopernikao that he (Jesus) worships his God &Father in heaven and earth ?

Who is the Father of the God that Jesus worships?

Did Jesus followers agree that Jesus Christ have his God and Father in heaven?

John 14:28 ,20:17, Rev3:5,12 Does hoopernikao agree with Jesus, that Almighty God is greater than Jesus.
Therefore, Jesus is not Almighty God in heaven?

Is hoopernikao speaking the truth when his opinion is CONTRARY, & CONTRADICTS the utterance of Jesus Christ?

Cc: Rozz.
This is the same question you have to ask your Pastors and all Trinitarians MUST answer

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 11:23am On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:
celestia church is not of Jesus Christ.
many spirits are in the world propagating different messages,

1 John 4:1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Your personal opinion. Others can say your own denomination too is not of Jesus Christ as well.

They preach Jesus Christ, pray through Jesus Christ, believe in the Holy Spirit, etc. What then makes them not f Jesus Christ?

Just like every denomination, you will find those who are genuine and those who mix Jesus with other spirits.

It is not peculiar to white garment churches only.

I can assure you that most, if not all the practices of Celestial church are from the bible, although a lot of old testament practices.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:35am On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:

you should be ashamed for your lies,
so according to you Jesus is no longer the son of man in heaven?

Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

see your lies that Jesus is no longer the son of man has been busted.
where will you hid now

In spite of your solite3 LIEs,
Man born God in heaven grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
you are obviously an Antichrist

laugh, poor tormented lie lie rozz

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1Co_14:33  For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Pro_26:11  As a dog returneth to his vomit, so a fool returneth to his folly.

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2020
Myer:

Your personal opinion. Others can say your own denomination too is not of Jesus Christ as well.

They preach Jesus Christ, pray through Jesus Christ, believe in the Holy Spirit, etc. What then makes them not f Jesus Christ?

Just like every denomination, you will find those who are genuine and those who mix Jesus with other spirits.

It is not peculiar to white garment churches only.

I can assure you that most, if not all the practices of Celestial church are from the bible, although a lot of old testament practices.
look I grew up in white garment church, white garment church especially celestial is heavily
built on traditions, especially Yoruba tradition.
like many other so called denominations they are all false religion.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:44am On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:

yea, they mock God because they are being controlled by the spirit of the antichrist.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
Jehovah false witness denies that Jesus is come in the flesh, satan is corny.

If John wanted to use past tense he would have done that but He used present tense rather.
Jesus is come in the flesh is a present tense.

The Apostles clearly taught that Jesus Christ still remains the God-man.
Jesus is completely man and completely God he remains so forever, he didn't put off his humanity
LIAR DECEIVING himself
1 John 2:22
"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

The Antichrist DENIES the Almighty God, Yahweh and His Son, Jesus Christ.

The MUMU Antichrist FALSELY claims Jesus is Yahweh his own Father in heaven. Rev3:5,12

1 Corinthians 3:23 ,11:3 "JWs belong to Christ, in turn Christ belongs to God", the Head of Christ"
Apostle Paul says JWs speak the truth, Jesus is a servant of his God,Jehovah. grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2020
Janosky:

In spite of your solite3 LIEs,
Man born God in heaven grin grin
Jehovah false witness organisation.

Matthew 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:
Jehovah false witness organisation.

Matthew 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Mark 7:7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Triune pagan IDOL WORSHIPPERS MISQUOTE holy Scriptures
Trinitarian DELUSION @ work grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2020
Janosky:

Triune pagan IDOL WORSHIPPERS MISQUOTE holy Scriptures
Trinitarian DELUSION @ work grin grin
you have finally hit the bottom by throwing tantrums, I won't stop hitting you and your likes with truth.
Jehovah false witness.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:
Jws teaches that Jesus is a spirit being called Michael hence denying Jesus is come in the flesh.
Jws are heavily antichristian, you lots deny the bodily resurrection of Jesus by so doing deny that Jesus is the Christ.

This public forum deserves to see the EVIDENCES that solite3 LIEs SHAMELESSLY

Make una see the Screenshots EXPOSING solite3 LIAR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 11:59am On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:
you have finally hit the bottom by throwing tantrums, I won't stop hitting you and your likes with truth.
Jehovah false witness.

According to the solite3 LIAR who CONFESSED he doesn't believe Jesus words " God is a spirit" in John 4:24 because solite3 DECEIVES himself his God is 3 spirits. grin grin

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Janosky: 12:06pm On Jul 03, 2020
KNOWMORE56:

I agree that THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS.

Jesus, God the Son, said that if I, you or anyone SERVE Him the Father will honour (accept, Revere, salute) such a person.

But JWs say whoever worships/serves/prays to Jesus is an idol worshipper.

Who shall we believe?

ANGELS ARE WORSHIPPING JESUS :

*. Revelation 5:8 "KJV:And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders FELL DOWN BEFORE THE LAMB, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

THOMAS WORSHIPPED JESUS:

Why you Sabi LIE?
But JWs obey Matthew 4:10, Deuteronomy 6:13 and Matthew 6:9 more than you.

You no dey fall down before your village Elders?
Are you WORSHIPPING them?

@ Matthew 4:10 Jesus says whoever worships Jesus are IDOL WORSHIPPERS
The words of Jesus Christ @Revelations 3:12 and John 20:17 no dey your Bible again.
. no wahala
grin grin
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:
look I grew up in white garment church, white garment church especially celestial is heavily
built on traditions, especially Yoruba tradition.
like many other so called denominations they are all false religion.

Mention one of such, and I'll show you where it is derived from in the bible.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2020
Myer:

I grew up in a White garment background Celestial church to be precise. That was before joining the pentecostals.
Like I said, some doctrines came by personal revelation.

There are churches whose leaders found Angel Michael as a manifestation of God.
Till today Celestials believe the trinity to be God, Jesus and Holy Michael.

I've come to find that these are simply proofs that man cannot truly fully know God.

This is why when a Christian believes his own revelation of God is true and others' false, I simply see the person as naive.

God revealed himself to Paul in a different way He revealed himself to the other Apostles, even differently from his revelation to John who is so called the Beloeved of Christ.

I'm glad however that you admitted the contradiction in the bible although you also decided to defend the contradiction with your own exegesis.

How you still always manage to see contradictions amazes me. But know that there is no where i agree or stated that the bible is contradictory. You may need to read me well.

Now note,

You should patiently evaluate most things you called contradictions and you will see they are offshoot of experiences not biblical explanations. Most of these when subjected to Bible explanation, the proponent will either tell you his "that is my own experience" or "dont argue with God" etc. Those are sentimental ways of handling doctrines.
Most of those you mentioned, built doctrine on experiences not on understanding of the scriptures. Hence, they will always contradict the scriptural truths.

I have told you over and over again, that the scriptures has just a singular interpretation and until we all submit ourselves to discover this, we wont see clearly. So, what you call contradictions is with men not with the scriptures itself.

And as a case study you mentioned, God's revelation to Paul or any of the foundational Apostles doesnt contradicts their conclusions about God's mind. They reached the same conclusion. Yet i should let you know that it is a thin line trying to compare foundational Apostles to every other believers afterwards. They were given the scriptures to documents and write, we werent. Examine that thin line and you will find peace.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 1:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Janosky:

4 Questions for hoopernikao:

Did the Lord Jesus tell hoopernikao that he (Jesus) worships his God &Father in heaven and earth ?

Who is the Father of the God that Jesus worships?

Did Jesus followers agree that Jesus Christ have his God and Father in heaven?

John 14:28 ,20:17, Rev3:5,12 Does hoopernikao agree with Jesus, that Almighty God is greater than Jesus.
Therefore, Jesus is not Almighty God in heaven?

Is hoopernikao speaking the truth when his opinion is CONTRARY, & CONTRADICTS the utterance of Jesus Christ?

Cc: Rozz.
This is the same question you have to ask your Pastors and all Trinitarians MUST answer

JUST A REMINDER: I am yet to have response to my two questions for the past 3-4 weeks. Please admit or answer.
1. Mention just one person in church history (1st/2nd century) after the last Apostle that preached Jesus is Angel.
2. Show me a text that said Jesus is Angel. Please dont forget because i will add one more in this post.

Now to answer you

You know many times i have wondered whether you read post at all before commenting. If you did, there are things you wont be putting in your reply. You need to develop the attitude of reading others well before commenting.

Now read this again, i will give you summary of what i wrote.

When you say Jesus, Son and then say again that he cant be God, it is either you arent reading what you are typing. Jesus is a name of a man not a name of a God, Son implies there is a Father. Hence, the statement should let you know that that referred to Christ humanity not divinity, hence he is subjected to flesh. Jesus regularlyy called himself "son of man". That is a man.

Hence,
He worshiped, God dont worship God
He has a Father
He is submissive even unto death. God dont die.

So, it is lack of knowledge to be asking if Jesus worship, or referred to God as Father. Be bold in understanding. God became man, means he is man, ma, man. Hope that help you. So, stop asking questions of Christ humanity to judge his divinity.

The word became FLESH that is JESUS (John 1:14). The flesh is what is called Jesus. He has to be born as man to take up the name. Hence,the son, is as related to human.

God wont dwell with man as God, Emmanuel means God with us. With us mean, God with us in the Flesh, that is Jesus. So, the revelation of the Son is in his humanity not in his divinity.

Christ means anointed one, God cannot be anointed, it takes man, flesh to be anointed. hence Jesus Christ mean, a man anointed, not a God anointed.

So, how will this help you.

Whenever you see Jesus call the father, call God, worship God, that is to affirm his humanity. Man was created to worship God. God doesn't worship God or himself. God became man (Jesus) for your sake hence, he (Jesus, man) has a FatherGod because Christ now mean God in flesh hence, he must have a beginning, a birth, a growing up (God dont grow up), he was tired, he cried, he slept, God dont. So, you see man in Jesus. Those are realities of humanities. The reason he has to be man is for you and i. Man sin, man must be punished, make sacrifice for sin offering to save man.

You now need to be smart to know what Jesus is in humanity, and what Jesus is in divinity. The question at hand here is WHAT IS THE DIVINITY OF JESUS. hos humanity is clear.

So, who was Christ before he came in flesh? the bible language is clear enough to answer you.

Now, kindly give me answers to this as i see you guys always avoiding question s.

1 Cor 8:5
5 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

A modification of the verses will be.
...as there be gods many, But to us there is but one God
...as there be lords many, But to us there is but one Lord, Christ.

So,
1. How many Lord do you have?
2. Who is that Lord?

thanks for copying Rozz

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2020
Maximus69:

Good morning! smiley
How was your night?
Question number (1) According to the psalmist there are TWO Lords the greater is JEHOVAH and the lesser is Jesus! Psalms 110:1 compare to Act 2:34-35
Question number (2) Since one is the greatest of the two then the greatest to be worshiped is JEHOVAH! Revelations 4:11 smiley

You havent answered me. Let me ask you again

1 Corinthians 8:5-6, One Lord, One God

1. How many Lord do you have, YOU
2. Who is that Lord

This is what you should answer.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 03, 2020
Myer:

Mention one of such, and I'll show you where it is derived from in the bible.

where is it written that people should mention names of angels in prayer?
celestial church is heavily into occultism

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by fairheart(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2020
Hey Rozz, how are you doing?

Your mention of me on this forgotten thread brings me here again - even though you should have asked me first if I am drlivelogic. wink Rozz, I am not drlivelogic o; I don't know him, and in fact, I am seeing his username for the first time.

More so, we have different views on the subject of Trinity, as I do not agree with his assertions on this subject (I did some light reading a few minutes ago).

To be honest, most of what you guys are exchanging on this thread seems like blank argument. What have you benefited, and who have you convinced to change their belief, and won over? What one man believes has nothing to do with another man's Salvation, which is the end goal of our faith and being a Christian. Have any of you asked: will my belief in Trinity or lack of it, save me?

I have engaged in this type of unnecessary argument when (almost a decade now), and I have to say it was and still futile. More so, the people commenting on this thread seems to be hardcore believers in what they believe, which means the group on the left will not be able to change the views of the group on the right on the subject of Trinity -- no matter how many Bible verses quoted by both sides. Y'all are wasting time.

Y'all should imagine if an unbelievers is considering becoming a Christian and they come here to find you guys disagreeing on the same Bible, on the same God, on the same Jesus, on the same faith. I must say there's no unity in Christendom, as denominations have pieced and pierced into our sense of unity. We should be ashamed! embarassed

If you believe in Trinity, so be it; If you don't believe in Trinity, so be it. God will not raise this single belief above what matters most and then use it to determine whether you will go to Heaven or Hell. We should be careful not to be like the Pharisees, who emphasis on things that didn't really matter in people's salvation but toyed with the weighty matters.

The side who believes Jesus is Jehovah Himself forgot to mention that the following is written in the same Bible:

Romans 8:34: Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
Colossians 3:1 also said the same above

Matthew 26: 64, Jesus Christ Himself, whose words stand above others in the NT, said: Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.
Psalm 110:1: The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand,until I make your enemies your footstool. [Note that this is David seeing Jehovah God talking to His Son-the word of Jehovah God that was incarnated and made flesh]
Read the following: Hebrews 12: 2, Hebrew 8:1, Mark 16:19, 1 Peter 3:22, Hebrews 10:12, Acts 2:33.

Jesus Himself never said he's Jehovah God; it is infant Christians that drags his name in this position. In fact, he worshiped and worships Jehovah. drlivelogic should not be one of those picky Bible readers--the same thing the JW members (on this thread) he's asking unnecessary questions are known for. That the angels and elders bowed to Jesus upon returning to Heaven doesn't mean Jesus is now equal to God.

I am glad to say I have the gift of dream and small still voice. There was a day I saw a dream I'd never forget for the rest of my life. In the dream, I saw Heaven and its mysteries. I saw the throne of God (a giant throne at the centre surrounded by angels, and beings I was not allowed to see their faces (even though I tried over and over). Beside the giant throne was another throne, smaller and empty. In front of the giant throne was standing a man dressed in how the Bible reveals Jesus dressed throughout his life on earth (let me keep the rest of what I saw).
Now, every man's personal experience influences their faith and where they stand. A man who believes in Miracle will never agree with those who says there is nothing like Miracle. I have seen mystic Heaven in my dream, with two thrones as stated in the Bible, with the Son under the command of the Father. Someone will not tell me the Father is equal to the Son. Where? How? When? You better keep that belief to yourself, because any attempt to change "my personal belief" on this subject will be waste of time. Salvation itself is a personal thing, not a thing of group or which denomination one belong. So, drlivelogic and the JW members here, don't bother wasting your time. Both sides have made up their minds!!!

There is certainly the Father, and the Son. They are One in Will, aim, agenda, plan, etc, for humanity--because the Son is subjected to the Father. The Father makes the plan and give it to the Son to execute, which is why Jesus emphasized throughout his 3 years ministry: 'He sent me,' 'I speak for Him, of Him, about Him,' 'I say what He told me to say.' In order words, He was God's messenger to man!

If the Jesus Christ is Jehovah, then there's no need for two thrones; you simply need one throne -- for two equal Kings cannot rule in the same Kingdom. One must be superior. If Jesus is Jehovah, with the two being spiritual beings, one can just absorb the other. It is like a democratic setting: Federal, State and Local government. Will it not be madness to say State government is as powerful as the Federal? The Federal stands above every other level of government.

The entire Bible support that Jehovah God is One, and every other beings--including the Son, angles, elders, etc-- are subjected to the Father. Saying Jesus is equal to God makes us infant and heretical Christians, who lacks basic understanding of the Will and Power of God.

Mind you, I am not a JW organization member, and I do not have immediate plan to be. Truth be told, Trinity is heretic, and should be treated as such. You waste time exchanging words with people who have made up their minds on what they wanted to believe. Again, it is the least of those subjects we should even be allotting precious time on. We all should focus on being obedient children of God who will have access to that coming Kingdom of God. Everything else, is secondary, including your church, denomination, your pastor, etc. The priority is being obedient child of God. This is where the Devil fights all Christians the most.

Rozz, that is my own view on this subject. Now you have evidence that I am not drlivelogic cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:

you should be ashamed for your lies,
so according to you Jesus is no longer the son of man in heaven?

Acts 7:56 And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God.

see your lies that Jesus is no longer the son of man has been busted.
where will you hid now

You just like arguing like a kid! embarassed

Michael was never "the son of man" until his birth here on earth. So saying the son of man will remind Stephen's murderous audience the prophet who often refer to himself as "the son of man" so he got that title after coming to the earth as Isaiah foresaw regarding him! Isaiah 9:6 undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Tuska: 2:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Rozz:
When it comes to religious matters we have to use our heads sometimes.Trinity, in Christian doctrine is the unity of the father ,son and holy spirit as three persons in one Godhead. The doctrine of the Trinity is considered to be one of central christian affirmations about God. It is rooted in the fact that God came to meet christians in a threefold figure as (1) There creator,Lord,Father and judge as revealed in the old testament (2)as the lord who incarnated in figure of Jesus Christ who lived among human beings (3)As the holy spirit whom they experienced as the helper or intercessor in the power of new life.But neither the word Trinity nor the explicit doctrine appears in the New Testament.Did Jesus and his followers intend to contradict the Shema in the Hebrew scriptures(Deutronomy 6:4).I have started asking my pastors some questions regarding that,but he only warned me to be very careful of JW. lol

Trinity is not mentioned anywhere in the Bible (both old and new).

Trinity is not a basic Christian doctrine.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
hoopernikao:

You havent answered me. Let me ask you again

1 Corinthians 8:5-6, One Lord, One God

1. How many Lord do you have, YOU
2. Who is that Lord

This is what you should answer.

I've answered you my guy and there's nothing left to argue about.

David did not go to heaven but he was inspired when he said
"The LORD said to my Lord" KJV Psalms 110:1
"Jehovah said to my Lord" NWT Psalms 110:1

So Jesus is Lord but according to God's word this same Jesus have a superior who is also LORD over him! 1Corinthians 11:3

After his resurrection he told one of his female followers "I am returning to my father who is your father and to my God who is also your God" John 20:17

So Jesus have a superior Sir, that's LORD before Lord! wink
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2020
fairheart:
Hey Rozz, how are you doing?

Your mention of me on this forgotten thread brings me here again - even though you should have asked me first if I am drlivelogic. wink Rozz, I am not drlivelogic o; I don't know him, and in fact, I am seeing his username for the first time.

More so, we have different views on the subject of Trinity, as I do not agree with his assertions on this subject (I did some light reading a few minutes ago).

To be honest, most of what you guys are exchanging on this thread seems like blank argument. What have you benefited, and who have you convinced to change their belief, and won over? What one man believes has nothing to do with another man's Salvation, which is the end goal of our faith and being a Christian. Have any of you asked: will my belief in Trinity or lack of it, save me?

I have engaged in this type of unnecessary argument when I was 25 (almost a decade now), and I have to say it was and still futile. More so, the people commenting on this thread seems to be hardcore believers in what they believe, which means the group on the left will not be able to change the views of the group on the right on the subject of Trinity -- no matter how many Bible verses quoted by both sides. Y'all are wasting time.

Y'all should imagine if an unbelievers is considering becoming a Christian and they come here to find you guys disagreeing on the same Bible, on the same God, on the same Jesus, on the same faith. I must say there's no unity in Christendom, as denominations have pieced and pierced into our sense of unity. We should be ashamed! embarassed

If you believe in Trinity, so be it; If you don't believe in Trinity, so be it. God will not raise this single belief above what matters most and then use it to determine whether you will go to Heaven or Hell. We should be careful not to be like the Pharisees, who emphasis on things that didn't really matter in people's salvation but toyed with the weighty matters.

The side who believes Jesus is Jehovah Himself forgot to mention that the following is written in the same Bible:

Romans 8:34: Who is to condemn? Christ Jesus is the one who died—more than that, who was raised—who is at the right hand of God, who indeed is interceding for us.
Colossians 3:1 also said the same above

Matthew 26: 64, Jesus Christ Himself, whose words stand above others in the NT, said: Jesus said to him, “You have said so. But I tell you, from now on you will see the Son of Man seated at the right hand of Power and coming on the clouds of heaven.
Psalm 110:1: The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand,until I make your enemies your footstool. [Note that this is David seeing Jehovah God talking to His Son-the word of Jehovah God that was incarnated and made flesh]
Read the following: Hebrews 12: 2, Hebrew 8:1, Mark 16:19, 1 Peter 3:22, Hebrews 10:12, Acts 2:33.

Jesus Himself never said he's Jehovah God; it is infant Christians that drags his name in this position. In fact, he worshiped and worships Jehovah. drlivelogic should not be one of those picky Bible readers--the same thing the JW members (on this thread) he's asking unnecessary questions are known for. That the angels and elders bowed to Jesus upon returning to Heaven doesn't mean Jesus is now equal to God.

I am glad to say I have the gift of dream and small still voice. There was a day I saw a dream I'd never forget for the rest of my life. In the dream, I saw Heaven and its mysteries. I saw the throne of God (a giant throne at the centre surrounded by angels, and beings I was not allowed to see their faces (even though I tried over and over). Beside the giant throne was another throne, smaller and empty. In front of the giant throne was standing a man dressed in how the Bible reveals Jesus dressed throughout his life on earth (let me keep the rest of what I saw).
Now, every man's personal experience influences their faith and where they stand. A man who believes in Miracle will never agree with those who says there is nothing like Miracle. I have seen mystic Heaven in my dream, with two thrones as stated in the Bible, with the Son under the command of the Father. Someone will not tell me the Father is equal to the Son. Where? How? When? You better keep that belief to yourself, because any attempt to change "my personal belief" on this subject will be waste of time. Salvation itself is a personal thing, not a thing of group or which denomination one belong. So, drlivelogic and the JW members here, don't bother wasting your time. Both sides have made up their minds!!!

There is certainly the Father, and the Son. They are One in Will, aim, agenda, plan, etc, for humanity--because the Son is subjected to the Father. The Father makes the plan and give it to the Son to execute, which is why Jesus emphasized throughout his 3 years ministry: 'He sent me,' 'I speak for Him, of Him, about Him,' 'I say what He told me to say.' In order words, He was God's messenger to man!

If the Jesus Christ is Jehovah, then there's no need for two thrones; you simply need one throne -- for two equal Kings cannot rule in the same Kingdom. One must be superior. If Jesus is Jehovah, with the two being spiritual beings, one can just absorb the other. It is like a democratic setting: Federal, State and Local government. Will it not be madness to say State government is as powerful as the Federal? The Federal stands above every other level of government.

The entire Bible support that Jehovah God is One, and every other beings--including the Son, angles, elders, etc-- are subjected to the Father. Saying Jesus is equal to God makes us infant and heretical Christians, who lacks basic understanding of the Will and Power of God.

Mind you, I am not a JW organization member, and I do not have immediate plan to be. Truth be told, Trinity is heretic, and should be treated as such. You waste time exchanging words with people who have made up their minds on what they wanted to believe. Again, it is the least of those subjects we should even be allotting precious time on. We all should focus on being obedient children of God who will have access to that coming Kingdom of God. Everything else, is secondy, including your church, denomination, your pastor, etc. The priority is being obedient child of God. This is where the Devil fights all Christians the most.

Rozz, that is my own view on this subject. Now you have evidence that I am not drlivelogic cheesy cheesy

wao,you are very right,so you are way above 25,its like I'm in the midst of too many elders here. God bless you and your family sir
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2020
solite3:

where is it written that people should mention names of angels in prayer?
celestial church is heavily into occultism

Are the Angels of God or of the devil?

Where is it written that people should mention names of Holy Mary or Saints or Pastors in prayer?

Because by your inference then Catholic church and most Pentecostals are definitely not of Jesus Christ.

Like I mentioned, there are occultists in every denomination, likewise there are genuine ones.

The search for power has led people to the occult ones.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.