Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? (4661 Views)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / What's The Most Stupid Reason Someone Ever Gave You As An Excuse Not To Date / Someone Broke Your Heart? Here’s The Best Way To Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by IAmSkinny: 12:14am On May 28, 2020
I have never dated before, I will come and update you guys when I go to heaven and find a date
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Maxcollins042(m): 12:55am On May 28, 2020
Please who knows where I can purchase marijuana cake, in Enugu to be precise?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by mydadsboy(m): 1:09am On May 28, 2020
Funny stories. I’m waiting for the real niggas cheesy grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by seanwilliam(m): 1:09am On May 28, 2020
Cos I said her mum is ukwuly endowed grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by malikombi(m): 6:19am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=Latashia post=90024127] OMFG, is she psychic? Thats terrible[/quo
She must be. Up till today, she doesn't even want to see me
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by chlowi(f): 8:07am On May 28, 2020
that he isnt mentally ready for commitment
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Folzye(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2020
chlowi:
that he isnt mentally ready for commitment

Lol, have u checked ur profile.. Ur display price picture... grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by chlowi(f): 8:20am On May 28, 2020
Folzye:

Lol, have u checked ur profile.. Ur display price picture... grin

what exactly do you mean?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Folzye(m): 8:50am On May 28, 2020
chlowi:

what exactly do you mean?

The picture on ur profile have something weird on it
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by wildcatter23(m): 9:13am On May 28, 2020
broke up with me because I made her squirt 4times that night. bae, pushed me off with her legs and ran into the room. bathed and dressed. next morning, she announced it's over btw us, who am i to do her something like that?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by chlowi(f): 9:16am On May 28, 2020
Folzye:

The picture on ur profile have something weird on it

It is nothing weird , i deliberately censored some part of the picture .
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Folzye(m): 9:19am On May 28, 2020
chlowi:

It is nothing weird , i deliberately censored some part of the picture .

Smiles.... . Why upload a picture u still intend to censor, very weird. grin
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by chlowi(f): 9:45am On May 28, 2020
Folzye:

your opinion. smiley
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by lapazi(m): 9:53am On May 28, 2020
Folzye:

pls take this out...thenk u
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Folzye(m): 10:06am On May 28, 2020
lapazi:

pls take this out...thenk u

Who is this and what are you saying?
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Whitespring(m): 10:15am On May 28, 2020
Zornes123:
Said I’m to stingy cheesy
I loathe entitlement mentality, the moment you give me that vibe you won’t see my kobo.

Kikiki....
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by fayded(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2020
wildcatter23:
broke up with me because I made her squirt 4times that night. bae, pushed me off with her legs and ran into the room. bathed and dressed. next morning, she announced it's over btw us, who am i to do her something like that?

I wouldn't have believed u if ds shii hasn't happened to me.
I swear, I gave ds girl, d greatest sex of her life, just made sure she enjoyed it.. She was squirting, her nipples were so strong, her legs were just vibrating, she couldn't even utter a single word correctly..
Half d night, ds was just d way it is.. Pound her...she squirts, I eat her, I slip it back in, pound her, she squirts..
Ds girl woke up in d morning and left..
Blocked my number,she'd see me on the road and just cross to the other side, couldn't even look me in d eyes. Just kept on avoiding me..
I just tire, leave am..
She had a very good waist though, very cooperative waist, I swear

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Whitespring(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2020
IAmSkinny:
I have never dated before, I will come and update you guys when I go to heaven and find a date

Aren't you going to get married Lol
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by IAmSkinny: 10:34am On May 28, 2020
Whitespring:

Aren't you going to get married Lol
Probably might not.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by lapazi(m): 11:32am On May 28, 2020
fayded:

I swear, I gave ds girl, d greatest sex of her life, just made sure she enjoyed it.. She was squirting, her nipples were so strong, her legs were just vibrating, she couldn't even utter a single word correctly..
Half d night, ds was just d way it is.. Pound her...she squirts, I eat her, I slip it back in, pound her, she squirts..
Blocked my number,she'd see me on the road and just cross to the other side, couldn't even look me in d eyes. Just kept on avoiding me..
I just tire, leave am..

When you wanted to turn her to a p0rnstar
She jaaapa
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Folzye(m): 11:49am On May 28, 2020
lapazi:

When you wanted to turn her to a p0rnstar
She jaaapa

Smiles, the girl was probably one of these church girls that fell into the trap of having one or two escapades and the whole sex thing turned out to just present her now as a LovePeddler especially if the person that slept with her attends the same church or school with her.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by fuwaski(m): 12:05pm On May 28, 2020
In the morning, she saud i have no right to place her legs on my shoulders. That i made her misbehave. I became lost. She left without Pickin my calls till today. Chatted her up but she said it's over cus those legs made her recall the memories of her ex. IMAGINE cheesy
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by hstar: 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
[quote author=SPOLO post=90022950]That i demand for sex always.

And honestly speaking i didnt because we see each other occassionally and not always..

I was even glad she broke up bcus she was dam boring.
She doesnt like kisssing,romance all she does is to lie down while i put myself in mood and slide in
grin this one funny o
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Whitespring(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2020
IAmSkinny:

Probably might not.

I want to be like you when I grow up...
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by UbongCR7(m): 12:37pm On May 28, 2020
I almost broke up with my girlfriend because of using "they" instead of "the".
Like, "they boys are coming."
Who does that?

1 Like

Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by ebistar(m): 12:43pm On May 28, 2020
When I became broke
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Infinixs5: 4:53pm On May 28, 2020
Women are wired eeeeeeeeee
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by wildcatter23(m): 5:10pm On May 28, 2020
fayded:

I just tire, leave am..

bro.....ladies cannot be funny. some would complain that you are a minute man. when you are the man that brings it, lady would just ghost on you.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by wildcatter23(m): 5:22pm On May 28, 2020
fayded:

I just tire, leave am..

it is what it is.
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Goddys(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2020
About breaking up with one cuz sex is always paining her. Never enjoyed it with her. It always felt like it was forced on her
Re: What’s The Weirdest Or Strangest Reason Someone Broke Up With You? by Jayae(f): 9:06pm On May 28, 2020
Mine asked me how I truly felt abt him and I said i didn't know, na so uncle block me ooo. I just archived his chats and continued with my life, found out he later unblocked me. Maybe he's expecting me to call or chat him up as this is not d first time we have dis kain fight but it ain't happening. In my mind, we've broken up already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It / Help I’m In The Midst Of 6 Fine Girls And I Don’t Know What To Say(Pictures) / Beyoncé Channels Yoruba Goddess Osun During Her 2017 Grammy Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.