Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy (56873 Views)

School Reopening: FG Gives Fresh Directives For The Safe Reopening Of Universiti / School Reopening: FG Speaks On Resumption Date And Guidelines To Follow. / BREAKING] School Reopening: FG Considers Morning, Afternoon Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Ipromote: 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
Good one!
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by realstars: 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
Some of the children has allready become doncan at home. I remember the longest strike in the time of Babangida, the day we resume, it was a new don for us.

3 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Okoroawusa: 6:25pm On May 27, 2020
Please reopen schools

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by optimismlaz(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2020
They should allow schools to open.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Nicklaus619(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:

You mustn't sound brusque. I'm a teacher whose job was stolen by a virus.

Don't be in a haste to answer all mention here bro, most of them are kids under 16years
They don't know what the real world is all about yet.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by ojun50(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2020
joshjc:
It's too early to reopen school's
Tell us ur reason why it is to early
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Rasbel(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2020
ASAP Pls

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by HazardMan(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:

Ok,
Sorry if my words upset u

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by sweet16s: 6:27pm On May 27, 2020
no date? I don't think they are opening it soon.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by MARKone(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Why do my hands shake in anticipation anytime I see any news related to reopening of schools?

School fees grin. I feel you mehn
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by joshjc(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
ojun50:

Tell us ur reason why it is to early
the virus will spread more

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Aystarz: 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
July tops.

2 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Celenwa1: 6:28pm On May 27, 2020
I pray the kids would adopt to whatever plan they have , please help save a brother in need see sig

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by AmazingMOG: 6:29pm On May 27, 2020
Please open schools the case of the virus has been settled spiritually
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by astonished: 6:29pm On May 27, 2020
so they're still on this SCAMdemic

2 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by ojun50(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2020
joshjc:
the various will spread more
Is that all,
Do you have children
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2020
Open schools now!
stupid government!!!

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
joshjc:
the various will spread more

shut up your mouth there!
I'm sure u don't have a job and kids
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by OmoDavido(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
Once the interstate lockdown has been lifted , then we will have hope on the reopening of schools.

Still wondering how this social distancing or so is going to work in our school hostels where you will have about 15 students in a 4 man room

grin

6 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On May 27, 2020
Hmm
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by AmazingMOG: 6:33pm On May 27, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shup up your mouth there!
please don't mind the miscreant most of them here are just kids. 15-19 years

2 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:34pm On May 27, 2020
KayCee92:
Please na, don't open up so fast. Especially the schools. There is a certain state in the USA now that opened up and the cases suddenly increased. Don't resume so quick. Make them no come kee person here abeg. Make everybody dey where them dey for now. grin

shut up!

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=OmoDavido post=90023573]Once the interstate lockdown has been lifted , then we will have hope on the reopening of schools.

Still wondering how this social distancing or so is going to work in our school hostels where you will have about 15 students in a 4 man room

grin[/quote
Na God go help us]
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by standing9(m): 6:36pm On May 27, 2020
Pls ,where is kemi?
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by GindoX(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:

Hope you are a government teacher, salary dey enter steady
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:38pm On May 27, 2020
useless government
open the schools now!!!
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by joshjc(m): 6:40pm On May 27, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up your mouth there!
it's not advisable to reopen schools, because of the pandemic
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
good...chai...its just lyk a bitter sweet news to me..now wey i don de happy for getting a new job as an online punter as football matches don de resume naim school wan kum open?? na wah oo...in as much as i have missed my school pals n especially the girls, i still think that f.g should wait a little longer mayb around November to resume because our school was about starting exams when the covid break started n the worst part is that we are not part of the ASUU strike...how man wan take go write exams like this where my head don block finish, cnt even remember wen i kept all the materials i photocopied to read for exams n still trying to remember my reg number and the worst part be say i don chop d 10k wey department bin send me to arrange some items in the office, las las i go tell them say i use am as palliative...d news weak me o...chaiiii

You go vomit the money
Na clown you be grin

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Angelfrost(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2020
weblord1900:
Imagine a Social distancing in exam hall.
How e go be? grin

You mean that doesn't already happen??! No wonder malpractice rate hasn't fully reduced!!! undecided
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Nonsoboy4life(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2020
RapistOnBail:
Abeg i am enjoying the break. Its giving me more life reality knowledge than I've ever gotten in school.
You can still decide to remain at home when others resume.. Education is not by force
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by KrazyDave16(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2020
Hope they know ASUU matter is still unresolved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.