Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy (56874 Views)

School Reopening: FG Gives Fresh Directives For The Safe Reopening Of Universiti / School Reopening: FG Speaks On Resumption Date And Guidelines To Follow. / BREAKING] School Reopening: FG Considers Morning, Afternoon Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 27, 2020
Even though I didn't read, FG shouldn't reopen what they can't contain if an outbreak occurs.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by efembaba(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2020
As much as we want schools reopened, there's no logical basis for it yet, except the data being rolled out as touching d number of cases we see on a daily basis by d NCDC is all hoax. I mean when cases were not this many, schools were closed yet now that cases are high and on the rise, we want to open schools im the middle of it.. It raises the legitimate question of the veracity and genuiness of NCDC and indeed the govt's claims about the nature of the deadliness of corona virus. Not everybody is stupid I beg

8 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Felynx007(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2020
Parents will start telling the proprietors /proprietresses if the teachers are using bus as a means of transport to work cos dem no want their wards to catch COVID one 9
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 27, 2020

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by roladex(f): 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:

You mustn't sound brusque. I'm a teacher whose job was stolen by a virus.
dont mind this hardzard man. Nonsence
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Tofchen(m): 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
My question is, since FG is planning on sectionalizing classes (morning and afternoon), does that mean that FG will have to employ more staff?

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Crochet: 6:54pm On May 27, 2020
Nice move only if they can adopt the system that was implemented by China before their schools were reopened it will go along way to curtail the spread of the virus.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by joshjc(m): 6:55pm On May 27, 2020
Zizo96:

Brother na to learn how to live with this level be the main thing now...If we say make we dey wait till e go, brother na till next year o
I understand,but our people no dey obey the guidelines on how to live with am,if you go bank people pack full everywhere like icefish for carton
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Reference(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2020
OmoDavido:
Once the interstate lockdown has been lifted , then we will have hope on the reopening of schools.

Still wondering how this social distancing or so is going to work in our school hostels where you will have about 15 students in a 4 man room

grin

Disaster lurking in our public universities.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Ablemax(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Why do my hands shake in anticipation anytime I see any news related to reopening of schools?

Goan start reading for your exams boy.....covid19

Can't stop the exam,you must write it
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Darkking654: 6:57pm On May 27, 2020
see below
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by sheyitokz(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2020
naso we dey see posts here everyday about schools opening without a fixed date. abi date don disappear from una calendar for house nii

2 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by PopeFlatino(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Ablemax(m): 6:59pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
good...chai...its just lyk a bitter sweet news to me..now wey i don de happy for getting a new job as an online punter as football matches don de resume naim school wan kum open?? na wah oo...in as much as i have missed my school pals n especially the girls, i still think that f.g should wait a little longer mayb around November to resume because our school was about starting exams when the covid break started n the worst part is that we are not part of the ASUU strike...how man wan take go write exams like this where my head don block finish, cnt even remember wen i kept all the materials i photocopied to read for exams n still trying to remember my reg number and the worst part be say i don chop d 10k wey department bin send me to arrange some items in the office, las las i go tell them say i use am as palliative...d news weak me o...chaiiii

Please tell me more on how to be online punter
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by scally11: 7:00pm On May 27, 2020
Now, that is a good news. Teachers allover will rejoice at this news. This virus has taken food and jobs from countless teachers allover the nation.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Chukazu: 7:01pm On May 27, 2020
Order for your customized facemask0

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Angelacruz: 7:06pm On May 27, 2020
Assu neva finish deir own
Sacchi1162:
Finally. My only issue is that exams is waiting for me upon resumption and I'm not ready but I just want to resume sha

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by supercase1(m): 7:11pm On May 27, 2020
joshjc:
the virus will spread more
Let them open virus or no virus,we no go die, disease no dey kill African nan
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Livingstone124: 7:12pm On May 27, 2020
Well I'm not surprise that schools are not opened yet because our dear President struggled to convinced the court that he had acquired WAEC certificate.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by chatinent: 7:13pm On May 27, 2020
GindoX:

Hope you are a government teacher, salary dey enter steady
Private.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Livingstone124: 7:14pm On May 27, 2020
PopeFlatino:
Who can lend me #2000 to pay #3000 by Tuesday next week please, please my brothers if I don't pay as promised let nothing good come my way.

Please #2k to pay 3k
try bet9ja it won't disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by SolarEdge: 7:16pm On May 27, 2020
Good one
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by clems88(m): 7:16pm On May 27, 2020
i hope they also open road angry
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by paulolee(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2020
Zizo96:

You go vomit the money Na clown you be grin
lolz..las las mk i hear...money go de my hand and hugry go kee me??
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by paulolee(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2020
Ablemax:

Please tell me more on how to be online punter
i jus start d tutorial..they are teaching how to read games n how to forcast games accurately...my bayern to win first half enta yesterday na....i risk 2k for just dt game
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Acidosis(m): 7:20pm On May 27, 2020
Where are the measures? Just repeating the same nonsense over and over again.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by 21savages: 7:21pm On May 27, 2020
Pls FG shld wait arnd dat kind november i still dey hustle for my xkul fees..
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Tonyferrad(m): 7:22pm On May 27, 2020
Livingstone124:
try bet9ja it won't disappoint you.
lol ,u want him to lose the one he has already ba? Massive tears ahead if he listens to you
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Epicsami: 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
they should leave it till next month
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Adekaka12345: 7:27pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Why do my hands shake in anticipation anytime I see any news related to reopening of schools?

We are in the same boat
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Perfecttouchade: 7:31pm On May 27, 2020
How parents wey no work since the lockdown wan afford school bills.. government should let parents resume back to work at least a month after to save money for school bills before re-opening school, abi this term will be free

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by udoka1987: 7:38pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
good...chai...its just lyk a bitter sweet news to me..now wey i don de happy for getting a new job as an online punter as football matches don de resume naim school wan kum open?? na wah oo...in as much as i have missed my school pals n especially the girls, i still think that f.g should wait a little longer mayb around November to resume because our school was about starting exams when the covid break started n the worst part is that we are not part of the ASUU strike...how man wan take go write exams like this where my head don block finish, cnt even remember wen i kept all the materials i photocopied to read for exams n still trying to remember my reg number and the worst part be say i don chop d 10k wey department bin send me to arrange some items in the office, las las i go tell them say i use am as palliative...d news weak me o...chaiiii
Hahahahahahaha funny you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.