Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy (56877 Views)

School Reopening: FG Gives Fresh Directives For The Safe Reopening Of Universiti / School Reopening: FG Speaks On Resumption Date And Guidelines To Follow. / BREAKING] School Reopening: FG Considers Morning, Afternoon Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by remi4ever(m): 7:21am On May 28, 2020
paulolee:
good...chai...its just lyk a bitter sweet news to me..now wey i don de happy for getting a new job as an online punter as football matches don de resume naim school wan kum open?? na wah oo...in as much as i have missed my school pals n especially the girls, i still think that f.g should wait a little longer mayb around November to resume because our school was about starting exams when the covid break started n the worst part is that we are not part of the ASUU strike...how man wan take go write exams like this where my head don block finish, cnt even remember wen i kept all the materials i photocopied to read for exams n still trying to remember my reg number and the worst part be say i don chop d 10k wey department bin send me to arrange some items in the office, las las i go tell them say i use am as palliative...d news weak me o...chaiiii

Omo KWASU re o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Forex360(m): 7:44am On May 28, 2020
weblord1900:
Imagine a Social distancing in exam hall.
How e go be? grin

Bloody
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by zedegit: 7:59am On May 28, 2020
Sacchi1162:
Finally. My only issue is that exams is waiting for me upon resumption and I'm not ready but I just want to resume sha

2 months break and you are still not ready?

Are you sure schooling is for you?
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Sacchi1162(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2020
zedegit:

2 months break and you are still not ready?

Are you sure schooling is for you?

Go and ask ur papa
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by KayCee92(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

na real mugu you be!

grin grin don't cry, it painful to find out how foolish you are the way U did. I know I shouldn't have told U this way.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by zedegit: 11:08am On May 28, 2020
Sacchi1162:

Go and ask ur papa

Don't waste your papa money o. You fit carry the remaining start business, abi na carpentry. In fact your laziness go still spoil show.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Spaxon(f): 1:19am On May 29, 2020
galadima77:

To them, it is...
How can one shut down schools n the economy and lie damaging the image of the country globally
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by KayCee92(m): 11:44am On May 31, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

na real mugu you be!

Lol, U still here. Hope U have eaten grin grin.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Depressedkidd: 2:19am On Jun 01, 2020
weblord1900:
Imagine a Social distancing in exam hall.
How e go be? grin
The only good part be say everybody go wear mask. So as you de talk dem nor go fast know say your mouth de move
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by timidop: 4:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by AfonjaBoston: 10:51am On Jun 06, 2020
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by slashthroat: 10:53am On Jun 06, 2020
rago:
The Kids in my neighborhood are tired. I wish they return to school ASAP.
Rago omo alata to fe je burger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.