Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy (56870 Views)

School Reopening: FG Gives Fresh Directives For The Safe Reopening Of Universiti / School Reopening: FG Speaks On Resumption Date And Guidelines To Follow. / BREAKING] School Reopening: FG Considers Morning, Afternoon Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Sacchi1162(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2020
Angelacruz:
Assu neva finish deir own

Those ones fit call am off anytime sha, to me na actually dis break deh hold them sef
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by lilbarracuda(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
How parents wey no work since the lockdown wan afford school bills.. government should let parents resume back to work at least a month after to save money for school bills before re-opening school, abi this term will be free

funny, na robot dey teach for private schools abi??
How do you think those ones will get money to fend for themselves and meet other end needs
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by SirWarlock: 7:50pm On May 27, 2020
Aystarz:
July tops.
more like August
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Hallams(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2020
If the government should roll out the guidelines next week, they would give schools at least 2 weeks to prepare so resumption should be July
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by chatinent: 8:28pm On May 27, 2020
roladex:
dont mind this hardzard man. Nonsence
No qualms.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by chatinent: 8:28pm On May 27, 2020
MARKone:

School fees grin. I feel you mehn
No, salary.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by chatinent: 8:29pm On May 27, 2020
HazardMan:
Ok, Sorry if my words upset u
No qualms.

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by chatinent: 8:29pm On May 27, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Don't be in a haste to answer all mention here bro, most of them are kids under 16years
They don't know what the real world is all about yet.
Noted.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by SpaceX: 8:32pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
good...chai...its just lyk a bitter sweet news to me..now wey i don de happy for getting a new job as an online punter as football matches don de resume naim school wan kum open?? na wah oo...in as much as i have missed my school pals n especially the girls, i still think that f.g should wait a little longer mayb around November to resume because our school was about starting exams when the covid break started n the worst part is that we are not part of the ASUU strike...how man wan take go write exams like this where my head don block finish, cnt even remember wen i kept all the materials i photocopied to read for exams n still trying to remember my reg number and the worst part be say i don chop d 10k wey department bin send me to arrange some items in the office, las las i go tell them say i use am as palliative...d news weak me o...chaiiii

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Joycee101: 8:32pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
good...chai...its just lyk a bitter sweet news to me..now wey i don de happy for getting a new job as an online punter as football matches don de resume naim school wan kum open?? na wah oo...in as much as i have missed my school pals n especially the girls, i still think that f.g should wait a little longer mayb around November to resume because our school was about starting exams when the covid break started n the worst part is that we are not part of the ASUU strike...how man wan take go write exams like this where my head don block finish, cnt even remember wen i kept all the materials i photocopied to read for exams n still trying to remember my reg number and the worst part be say i don chop d 10k wey department bin send me to arrange some items in the office, las las i go tell them say i use am as palliative...d news weak me o...chaiiii

You damn too funny honestly. Lols. Las las you go pass the exam. Wishing you the best. Can't stop laughing...
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by SirdimayG(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2020
Nigeria government and "to" are 5&6
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by BOOZELEE: 8:35pm On May 27, 2020
joshjc:
It's too early to reopen school's

Ur comment shows that u are a wicked person.How do u want teachers to feed during dis period,especially the single parent with mouths to feed?Be considerate..My childs teacher keep asking me for money..i feel nothing but pity for him becos itz been long since he have been paid.

3 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Afolabimills(m): 8:37pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
Why do my hands shake in anticipation anytime I see any news related to reopening of schools?
as a parent am scared too
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by ahmEenu(m): 8:39pm On May 27, 2020
paulolee:
guy no be only u. if only wishes were horses. I want make school resume next year.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by ahmEenu(m): 8:42pm On May 27, 2020
oyindare:
Fake news����
I pray and hope it's fake ooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Glink2018(m): 8:52pm On May 27, 2020
...closing school just for nothing. And some of the private schools that wanted to do online teaching, some mofo government are still preventing them from starting.....

I'm tired of this country

2 Likes

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 27, 2020
Sacchi1162:
Finally. My only issue is that exams is waiting for me upon resumption and I'm not ready but I just want to resume sha
You school in UAM?
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Sacchi1162(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2020
Kenplay:

You school in UAM?

Nope... Enugu
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by protonz(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2020
OmoDavido:
Once the interstate lockdown has been lifted , then we will have hope on the reopening of schools.

Still wondering how this social distancing or so is going to work in our school hostels where you will have about 15 students in a 4 man room

grin

How is the social distancing working in our markets nd public buses ??
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by paulolee(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2020
ahmEenu:
guy no be only u. if only wishes were horses. I want make school resume next year.
lolz..u de vex pass me oo
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by paulolee(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2020
Joycee101:

You damn too funny honestly. Lols. Las las you go pass the exam. Wishing you the best. Can't stop laughing...
amen n thanks o
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Rumor2ruth: 9:47pm On May 27, 2020
Social distance khe, na mass failure be that
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by boyjo: 9:50pm On May 27, 2020
Bbbwings:

No be this guy dey chop chicken for that meme
E resemble am well well.
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by galadima77(m): 10:55pm On May 27, 2020
Spaxon:
WHENEVER THE NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT AND THE NCDC FEEL THIS GAME SHOULD END, THEY'LL REALIZE ITS NOT EVERYTHING THAT'S ABOUT MAKING MONEY.

To them, it is...
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by mimini: 11:33pm On May 27, 2020
If they had given the go ahead to resume schools, I will not allow my children to resume until I feel its safe. If you look at other countries, at least they follow safety rules. But here, especially where I live, people live as if nothing is happening. They don't care about safety. Such attitude will be carried to school by their children.
I know how hard it will be for children in the nursery and primary school to follow social distancing rules.
It might work for the older ones in senior secondary and tertiary, but not the younger ones.
My nursery pupils so love themselves that once they come into the class in the morning, they run to hug themselves. It will be so difficult and painful to stop all those associations and play they have with their peers because they won't understand

1 Like

Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Alexpetra: 12:58am On May 28, 2020
Assuming i dey do something that's giving me cash for house... Abi i for say make the f**king school no open sef
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by KayCee92(m): 2:08am On May 28, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

shut up!

I won't drag U...get off my mention, fool[left][/left]
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Mysurely: 5:41am On May 28, 2020
ojun50:
Abeg Make them do fast, my woman do dey do any how
U don entre am b that
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Mysurely: 5:45am On May 28, 2020
Rilwayne001:
ASUU is waiting at the corner too.
Even ASSUP don follow join.primary and secondary schools can resume just forget tertiary schools, a lot of wahala de on ground!!
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by Chuksmonika(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2020
are they resuming for third term or what, cos I don't understand.. they go run third term two months
Re: Schools Reopening: FG To Roll Out Policy by MajorOvakporaye(f): 7:18am On May 28, 2020
KayCee92:

I won't drag U...get off my mention, fool[left][/left]

na real mugu you be!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Family, The Imafidon Family Is The UK's Smartest Family (pictures) / Father Emmanuel Edeh Celebrates His 70th Birthday (Photos) / "The Truth About IG Yusuf's Sex Scandal With Grace, 400l IBB University Student"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.