Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? (751 Views)

Why Do I Always Have Women Problems / Do We Really Have Guys Like This Nowadays? / Do We Still Have Women Like This In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by nashito(m): 8:00pm On May 27, 2020
Well, personally I've never been a relationship kinda guy, although growing up I dated a few, but I kinda paid more attention to Money Making. At a point, I could say I was ready to settle down, maybe financially and then I noticed that all what they all wanted was Money and the good and comfortable life I offer them. It kinda made me stopped trusting any Lady at all, especially our women. Growing up again, I noticed that our women were cultured, disciplined, most of them hardly even go out to beer parlors & all, but lately, it's like the in-thing. Notwithstanding, before now, it was very easy to come across virgins and maybe girls who were raped but made the decision of not having sex till they get married. But currently, i don't think it's still obtainable, even if it is, it's just very very limited.

Secondly, I've noticed that lately Women are More concerned about their bodies, which can be summarised as thus;
a. Bleaching their skins
b. Expensive hairs & wearing the designer clothes at any cost ( even if it takes them sleeping around)
C. Sex (Suddenly, women feel they must come as it pleases them, and when they don't, instead of sitting down to work on that, they're too quick to jump to the next dick)
D. Social Media, (this is like the catalyst)

It is becoming worrying that women hardly sit back and fix their Relationships this days and social media have made it very very easy for them. For instance, once you & Bae have a little issue you can easily sort out, the next thing she will do is text the next guy (Obviously, she already has about 10 of them seeking for her attention, so its easy to spot one that catches her fancy and simply reply and before you know it, Relationship with the former guy has ended).

Thirdly, Women have step up the cheating game, I think they now think they're in competition with men as regards to cheating. Yeah, you might think you have a good girl until well, you go through all her social media accounts and messages, and it will shock you what you would likely see there. Women have forgotten that been a Man comes with so much responsibility that sex is not always our major problem. For instance, a man has got to plan on how to build just like his mates, buy cars, lands and properties and above all, take care of all their parents, siblings etc. And we only use sex as a form of relaxation after a long hour of hustling. It is even becoming frightening that, our women have become rude and mannerless and obviously worship money. You're only good enough to our women when you have enough cash to throw around.

Furthermore, why are our men suddenly keeping quiet and would have to contend with whatever attitude our
Ladies portray during dating even to the extent of raising their hands on a man, saying they're sorry even when it's obvious that the lady in question is wrong, begging too much for sex (Do you not have pride as a man), which has led us been called as been sex starved ( I believe NIGERIA has the most random men on Earth). Our men have no respect for married couples, serious or engaged Relationships and would stop at nothing until they end up sleeping with the said lady, even if it takes throwing money around just to entice her. Why are our men scared to condemn or simply walk away when a lady becom s toxic and insulting, could this be as a result of pussy mongering among our men?

In summary, my post is not aimed at condemning our ladies, I'm only highlighting the things I've observed over my years here in NIGERIA. Am I the only one finding it difficult to trust our ladies? I've met some really good ladies too, but at the end, if You're the type of man that takes little details into serious consideration in a relationship, you might end up single like me. Lately, I've been reading how Women have been caught by men who were willing to walk down the isle with them cheating, and it's beginning to scare the hell outta me. I would like to hear from our ladies mostly on this topic

#Still_Nash

5 Likes

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Ezennwa(m): 8:01pm On May 27, 2020
hmm!

Women are Insatiable, they always dream of living with Rich Men, which never materialize.

Now, here is the point about women being insatiable, it is always hankering. It is what you might call rapacious to a fault. The great flaming mouth to the thing is never in this world going to be stuff full.
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by dingbang(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2020
We have, just that they start getting sense when they are 28.

2 Likes

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Abovebest(m): 8:02pm On May 27, 2020
Sincerely it's not difficult to have a girlfriend or Sexmate, maybe even more than one,
But when you are ready to settle down, then you will know wife material is Scarce

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2020
dingbang:
We have, just that they start getting sense when they are 28.

AT THE AGE WHEN THEIR PUZZIES HAVE BECOME SO EXPIRED!!!

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by dingbang(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

AT THE AGE WHEN THEIR PUZZIES HAVE BECOME SO EXPIRED!!!
which one is better? Sensible brain or stupid puzzy?
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 27, 2020
nashito:
Well, personally I've never been a relationship kinda guy, although growing up I dated a few, but I kinda paid more attention to Money Making. At a point, I could say I was ready to settle down, maybe financially and then I noticed that all what they all wanted was Money and the good and comfortable life I offer them. It kinda made me stopped trusting any Lady at all, especially our women. Growing up again, I noticed that our women were cultured, disciplined, most of them hardly even go out to beer parlors & all, but lately, it's like the in-thing. Notwithstanding, before now, it was very easy to come across virgins and maybe girls who were raped but made the decision of not having sex till they get married. But currently, i don't think it's still obtainable, even if it is, it's just very very limited.

Secondly, I've noticed that lately Women are More concerned about their bodies, which can be summarised as thus;
a. Bleaching their skins
b. Expensive hairs & wearing the designer clothes at any cost ( even if it takes them sleeping around)
C. Sex (Suddenly, women feel they must come as it pleases them, and when they don't, instead of sitting down to work on that, they're too quick to jump to the next dick)

It is becoming worrying that women hardly sit back and fix their Relationships this days and social media have made it very very easy for them. For instance, once you & Bae have a little issue you can easily sort out, the next thing she will do is text the next guy (Obviously, she already has about 10 of them seeking for her attention, so its easy to spot one that catches her fancy and simply reply and before you know it, Relationship with the former guy has ended).

Thirdly, Women have step up the cheating game, I think they now think they're in competition with men as regards to cheating. Yeah, you might think you have a good girl until well, you go through all her social media accounts and messages, and it will shock you what you would likely see there. Women have forgotten that been a Man comes with so much responsibility that sex is not always our major problem. For instance, a man has got to plan on how to build just like his mates, buy cars, lands and properties and above all, take care of all their parents, siblings etc. And we only use sex as a form of relaxation after a long hour of hustling. It is even becoming frightening that, our women have become rude and mannerless and obviously worship money. You're only good enough to our women when you have enough cash to throw around.

Furthermore, why are our men suddenly keeping quiet and would have to contend with whatever attitude our
Ladies portray during dating even to the extent of raising their hands on a man, saying they're sorry even when it's obvious that the lady in question is wrong, begging too much for sex (Do you not have pride as a man), which has led us been called as been sex starved ( I believe NIGERIA has the most random men on Earth). Our men have no respect for married couples, serious or engaged Relationships and would stop at nothing until they end up sleeping with the said lady, even if it takes throwing money around just to entice her. Why are our men scared to condemn or simply walk away when a lady becom s toxic and insulting, could this be as a result of pussy mongering among our men?

In summary, my post is not aimed at condemning our ladies, I'm only highlighting the things I've observed over my years here in NIGERIA. Am I the only one finding it difficult to trust our ladies? I've met some really good ladies too, but at the end, if You're the type of man that takes little details into serious consideration in a relationship, you might end up single like me. Lately, I've been reading how Women have been caught by men who were willing to walk down the isle with them cheating, and it's beginning to scare the hell outta me. I would like to hear from our ladies mostly on this topic

#Still_Nash

MY DEAR BROTHER. MARRIAGE NA BLACK MARKET. NA TO JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND, CHOKE HEAD ANYTHING WEY YOUR EYE JAM AFTERWARDS TUH! BRO NA BLACK MARKET O.
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by donbachi(m): 8:12pm On May 27, 2020
They want to..but dont want to submit.
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by nashito(m): 8:18pm On May 27, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

MY DEAR BROTHER. MARRIAGE NA BLACK MARKET. NA TO JUST MAKE UP YOUR MIND, CHOKE HEAD ANYTHING WEY YOUR EYE JAM AFTERWARDS TUH! BRO NA BLACK MARKET O.

I would prefer to be single than marry someone that would torment me for the rest of my life. A man can only say he's successful after marriage. If you end up with the wrong partner, my dear, you're in for a bumpy ride for the rest of Your life. Can You cope with that?

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Ningen(m): 8:19pm On May 27, 2020
The last marriage material lady died yesterday.

What we have now are gold diggers & cheats.
Everylady presently falls in one of this category.

It's up to you as a man to make a choice.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by nashito(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2020
Abovebest:
Sincerely it's not difficult to have a girlfriend or Sexmate, maybe even more than one,
But when you are ready to settle down, then you will know wife material is Scarce

Very very scarce.
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:20pm On May 27, 2020
IMMorality is seriously pervading the fabrics of our society, you rarely see Godly virtues in our ladies nowadays, more than 90% are materialistic and social media are not helping as you pointed out.. Don't be surprised than baby mamas and divorcees will constitute more than 90% of our homes. It's even going to get worse after this covid19, worst still is that they're at advantage at getting jobs, for those who want to work and are beautiful,immediately their social status change, they can not manage it and pride comes in, so to be under any man is demeaning to them
My question now is, is the devil gradually destroying this wonderful institution Established by God.?

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 27, 2020
dingbang:
which one is better? Sensible brain or stupid puzzy?

Sensible brain obviously but not with an expired puzzy except if you are the type that gives no huff if where ever you go men make mockery of you for eating their own left over then stupid puzzy (expired puzzy) is good for you.
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Ningen(m): 8:22pm On May 27, 2020
nashito:

I would prefer to be single than marry someone that would torment me for the rest of my life. A man can only say he's successful after marriage. If you end up with the wrong partner, my dear, you're in for a bumpy ride for the rest of Your life. Can You cope with that?

This is a misconception.
Marriage must not last till one's life time.

You can DIVORCE anytime you want.
Freedom doesn't end with marriage.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by GeneralPula: 8:22pm On May 27, 2020
Yes.. Just about 5% of them left..

If you’re lucky to get a wife from the 5%, you’ll give thanks to God, if you’re lucky to get a wife from the rest, you’ll turn to a marriage motivational speaker..

That’s the truth..

5 Likes

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by dingbang(m): 8:28pm On May 27, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

Sensible brain obviously but not with an expired puzzy except if you are the type that gives no huff if where ever you go men make mockery of you for eating their own left over then stupid puzzy (expired puzzy) is good for you.

I dont give a hoot o .as long as she expands my income
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Agp19(m): 8:33pm On May 27, 2020
nashito:

a. Bleaching their skins

#Still_Nash
exactly what have been thinking of a late. This gals will promise you heaven and earth but end up going against there own principle.
I just walk out of a toxic relationship few weeks ago because she has change and am not having my peace of mind and worst of it I suspect she's cheating.

What I feel right now is just getting them pregnant, have like 3kids and continue my single life. Bcus this bitches out there ain't loyal. They will make you look like a fool. The funny thing is when u decide to relax your game that's when they come for you.

3 Likes

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by chatinent: 8:37pm On May 27, 2020
I blame men who chase after skirts than potential wives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Agp19(m): 8:41pm On May 27, 2020
AdeniyiA:
IMMorality is seriously pervading the fabrics of our society, you rarely see Godly virtues in our ladies nowadays, more than 90% are materialistic and social media are not helping as you pointed out.. Don't be surprised than baby mamas and divorcees will constitute more than 90% of our homes. It's even going to get worse after this covid19, worst still is that they're at advantage at getting jobs, for those who want to work and are beautiful,immediately their social status change, they can not manage it and pride comes in, so to be under any man is demeaning to them
My question now is, is the devil gradually destroying this wonderful institution Established by God.?
my brother marriage na scam ooo. Ended since the days of our fathers. Were everybody knows their role. Now must marriage na push and start like jalopy!!
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by Ningen(m): 8:45pm On May 27, 2020
chatinent:
I blame men who chase after skirts than potential wives.

And how can you tell WHO is a potential wife?
Remember, they all wear skirts.
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by dederocs(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2020
Most have dildos, or their friends help them tickle their cunts, the world these days is cold, so they want men that will pay, some are cheap others cost a bit more undecided
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by chatinent: 8:51pm On May 27, 2020
Ningen:

And how can you tell WHO is a potential wife? Remember, they all wear skirts.
A potential husband can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by AdeniyiA(m): 9:02pm On May 27, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see this hot topic o, you know snakes and women have been friends too from the beginning wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by PoliticallyInco: 9:06pm On May 27, 2020
We are all to note that the behaviour of people at any point in time is based on instinct and reason.

The way they reason is influenced greatly by the society and it's fabric at any particular period in time. Now the thing is this reasoning can be right or wrong depending on how you look at it.

What influences how people reason today? It is mainly Social media and the internet. We are being bombarded. Unfortunately we have not fully come to terms with the massive effect this is going to have. Just as the industrial revolution caused global change so has the internet.

a. With a click you are bombarded by every news;

b. With a clicl you are able to swipe right or left over hundreds of girls or men;

c. With a click you can see people flashing their false life style and false enjoyment intentionally posted to bring out jealousy and envy in people;

d. With a click you hear and see get rich quick information. Get happy quick scenarios. People are looking for short cuts to happiness and wealth. And they are going to be doing all manner of things to have the best or better experiences of life and living.

The humans of today will continually be influenced by these. I recall when blackberry chat (bbm) became popular. We all complained about girls going on dates and chatting instead of being mindful about who they came to meet. Many ladies and even some guys typing under the table and laughing to their phones and messages received while their host/hostess is trying to have a conversation with them. Well now it is worse. And it will get worse unless we intrntionally decide to take back control of our lives.

People will keep lacking social skills. Men will keep trying to sleep with as many women as they can through instagram, twitter, tinder, etc. Women will keep realizing the men are just in it for the fun. Women to will keep going for whatever benefit they can quickly get. They will also keep various options open just incase the men decide to move on. And when you have many options you become less tolerrant and change options easily. Women will realize that men are more concerned about curves and arse and boobs. Women will realize the more artificial they are. The more curvaceous they are, the more they can influence men and easily get what they want from men. They will loose all sense of hard and smart work. They will feel entitled. They will become so useless intellectually and can only feed through their aesthetic value (curves, boob's, face and arse). If nature took these away from them, their brains will be dead. It won't be able to come up with ideas for them to achieve anything. They will believe that having curves is automatic ticket to a free meal.

Men will then turn around to believe that women are just there for the money and all have a price so the best thing is to make money and fame by all and any means necessary. Women will in return,follow and go after these men because afterall they are in it for what they can get. And the men themselves aren't stable either. So get in and get out.

Right now men are controlling women with their wealth and women are controlling men with sex.

Men will keep displaying idiocy on these social media platforms. Sending phone numbers not solicited for. Running around women and chasing them like their lives depended on it. Sending nudes to women and being whimps. Women will realize the men out there are sex addicts who will do anything just for sex.

These are the times we live in. It will never go back to how it used to be. It is where civilization has pushed us to. Things are happening faster. Relationships are starting quicker and ending faster.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by nashito(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
We are all to note that the behaviour of people at any point in time is based on instinct and reason.

The way they reason is influenced greatly by the society and it's fabric at any particular period in time. Now the thing is this reasoning can be right or wrong depending on how you look at it.

What influences how people reason today? It is mainly Social media and the internet. We are being bombarded. Unfortunately we have not fully come to terms with the massive effect this is going to have. Just as the industrial revolution caused global change so has the internet.

b. With a clicl you are able to swipe right or left over hundreds of girls or men;

c. With a click you can see people flashing their false life style and false enjoyment intentionally posted to bring out jealousy and envy in people;

d. With a click you hear and see get rich quick information. Get happy quick scenarios. People are looking for short cuts to happiness and wealth. And they are going to be doing all manner of things to have the best or better experiences of life and living.

The humans of today will continually be influenced by these. I recall when blackberry chat (bbm) became popular. We all complained about girls going on dates and chatting instead of being mindful about who they came to meet. Many ladies and even some guys typing under the table and laughing to their phones and messages received while their host/hostess is trying to have a conversation with them. Well now it is worse. And it will get worse unless we intrntionally decide to take back control of our lives.

People will keep lacking social skills. Men will keep trying to sleep with as many women as they can through instagram, twitter, tinder, etc. Women will keep realizing the men are just in it for the fun. Women to will keep going for whatever benefit they can quickly get. They will also keep various options open just incase the men decide to move on. And when you have many options you become less tolerrant and change options easily. Women will realize that men are more concerned about curves and arse and boobs. Women will realize the more artificial they are. The more curvaceous they are, the more they can influence men and easily get what they want from men. They will loose all sense of hard and smart work. They will feel entitled. They will become so useless intellectually and can only feed through their aesthetic value (curves, boob's, face and arse). If nature took these away from them, their brains will be dead. It won't be able to come up with ideas for them to achieve anything. They will believe that having curves is automatic ticket to a free meal.

Men will then turn around to believe that women are just there for the money and all have a price so the best thing is to make money and fame by all and any means necessary. Women will in return,follow and go after these men because afterall they are in it for what they can get. And the men themselves aren't stable either. So get in and get out.

Right now men are controlling women with their wealth and women are controlling men with sex.

Men will keep displaying idiocy on these social media platforms. Sending phone numbers not solicited for. Running around women and chasing them like their lives depended on it. Sending nudes to women and being whimps. Women will realize the men out there are sex addicts who will do anything just for sex.

These are the times we live in. It will never go back to how it used to be. It is where civilization has pushed us to. Things are happening faster. Relationships are starting quicker and ending faster.

Wow
I was overwhelmed by your write up. Well said, guys let us all embrace it then. The gateway from this is just the make enough money to do whatever you want to.
Re: Do We Really Still Have Women For Marriages Or Have Civilization Taken Hem Away? by SeverusSnape(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2020
PoliticallyInco:

You and the OP have said it all. What more can one say?, Truly, times have changed.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. The institution of marriage as we know it is going extinct.

(1) (Reply)

Should Women Go To Jail For False Rape Accusation? / Nigerian Foreign Based Big Belle Ashawo Brags About Her Achievement. VIDEO / Signs Of Soulmate Connection: 37 Signs You've Found Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.