Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k (7180 Views)

See The Early Gift I Got Myself For Valentine(pics) / The Gift I Bought For My Baby Mama Today - Photos / 18-Year-Old Girl's Birthday Gift For Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by ElRapido: 11:45am On May 28, 2020
Better chop life with your 3k.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2020
Hunger19virus:
I love this idea so much tanks
u re welcome
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by PrinxArthur1(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2020
MightySparrow:
Perfect,
most girls are vain and appeaiate vanity. I once bought a book for my girl on a birthday. almost 20 years later of our marriage she still taunts me with choice of gift. i never repeated such gift again.
lol
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Whitespring(m): 12:42pm On May 28, 2020
You can buy a Pair of ear rings, or a necklace to represent the token of your love.

Or you can get her a nice dress, or pair of shoes.

For me, edible stuffs are not it. She would just eat and forget she has eaten it. But something to show as a reminder will go a long way
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Luizkid(m): 2:10pm On May 28, 2020
You can buy her a female football Jersey or take her out a plate of Catfish and malt shouldn't be more than 3.5K. But i prefer the Jersey option. I just so admire ladies in Jerseys.
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by candyguyofficia(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:
guy jus find sure 2 odds n carry d bea enter any betting house and allow her stake the 3k by herself..its a win win bro...if she loses, she understand that making money is not easy and losing it is the worst feeling ever bt if she wins she also understand that making money or investing money online to get returns is sweet than soending on oda nonsense and she also learns how to make money wenever she nids dier usual 5k wey dm de nid urgently..
You very funny grin
Modified: But I'm surprised no one saying the girl is way too young, I know Op said she will be 19 this new month, I sincerely see girls below 22 as underage. I maybe wrong but that's how I see it
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Glink2018(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2020
Just give her your quality time. Shikenah...
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by SirMichael1: 5:00pm On May 28, 2020
alexistaiwo:
People usually overlook the value of data in this digital age.

You can give someone 5k and they might not be so appreciative but show me any social media user who won't appreciate a gift of 10G data for a month.

I don't. It's a waste of resources if channeled towards social media alone.
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by SirMichael1: 5:06pm On May 28, 2020
candyguyofficia:

You very funny grin
Modified: But I'm surprised no one saying the girl is way too young, I know Op said she will be 19 this new month, I sincerely see girls below 22 as underage. I maybe wrong but that's how I see it
It depends on your age bros. Because you're way over 20yrs doesn't mean everyone is your age mate. 19yrs isn't underaged if he's 22-23.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 28, 2020
paulolee:
guy jus find sure 2 odds n carry d bea enter any betting house and allow her stake the 3k by herself..its a win win bro...if she loses, she understand that making money is not easy and losing it is the worst feeling ever bt if she wins she also understand that making money or investing money online to get returns is sweet than soending on oda nonsense and she also learns how to make money wenever she nids dier usual 5k wey dm de nid urgently..
my Man,,, abeg manage my 1like.. u b correct guy
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Mavinsoladele(m): 5:23pm On May 28, 2020
Humanoid01:
Get her the book "An Independent Woman" by Anna Jacobs, or “Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get
Smart About Money” by Barbara Stanny, and/or other books that address how a lady can be independent. That's one of the best gifts you can give a young lady in this age. If you're going to spend part of the little money you have on a lady, make sure it's worth it. If she doesn't like reading books, she must like this one by force.
lol....i love this
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by paulolee(m): 6:14pm On May 28, 2020
patoski39:
my Man,,, abeg manage my 1like.. u b correct guy
lolz...no probs...u call d manage 1 like as if na 1k u wan wire me
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by JOACHINpedro: 6:25pm On May 28, 2020
19yrs

Thinking...

Thinking...

Thinking...

Just write her a romantic letter(hand written), attach a 1.5k worth of rose flower to it and save the remaining.
If she loves you, she will love you more after seeing the gift
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by ChiwetelYorobo: 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2021
There is no need to spend what you actually saved up for her! If you think about it, would you be able to tell the difference between a 1k ring and a 2k ring? It's more about what she wants and/or what she could like.
Even though I am a man, jewelry has always been something I enjoy buying. But it's not about the price more about the meaning:
Butterflies & Co's selection of rings for women - https://butterfliesandco.com/products/paparazzi-butterfly-ring isn't bad, but they are for people who love butterflies... If someone sees them on my hands, they wouldn't think much of it.
On the other hand (no pun intended), themed rings, skull rings, wolf rings, dragon rings, etc. They immediately give people a feeling about you. That's the kind of jewelry I love to wear.
So ask yourself (or maybe ask her) what she wants people to think when they see her. Because buying another ring, another necklace will just end up adding another "piece" to an already furnished collection...

Here is an example of nice designs I found lately: http://www.americanwolves.com/collections/wolf-ring
As I said, meaning...
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Amely: 1:40pm On Jun 21, 2022
Your daughter is your pride and joy and you can't imagine a better gift from the universe, Visit this site... Order your daughter birthday cards today, she will be so happy knowing everyone thinks she's as special as you do!
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by tayewomi(m): 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
divineuk:
what were the things you pick that didn’t cost up to 2k
so funny as I was just seeing this,me and the babe don go our separate ways since end of 2020..
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by Dmacqh(m): 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
What did she give you on your birthday ?
Or you’ve not celebrated any birthday with her?

Buy enough condoms and post pills for her. She will need it more . She is in her hoeing stage.

I also support the persons that said you should take her to bet shop or buy her data.

Hope she’s Obidient in the oza room ?
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by JOACHINpedro: 7:19pm On Jun 21, 2022
tayewomi:
so funny as I was just seeing this,me and the babe don go our separate ways since end of 2020..
Wetin happen?
Na pant you later buy? shocked
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by codedgalaxy: 8:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lol this is pure undiluted vawulence wink
Humanoid01:
Get her the book "An Independent Woman" by Anna Jacobs, or “Prince Charming Isn’t Coming: How Women Get
Smart About Money” by Barbara Stanny, and/or other books that address how a lady can be independent. That's one of the best gifts you can give a young lady in this age. If you're going to spend part of the little money you have on a lady, make sure it's worth it. If she doesn't like reading books, she must like this one by force.
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by tayewomi(m): 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

Wetin happen?
Na pant you later buy? shocked
mehh the girl show me hell!!nagging,doesn't follow instruction..I just jejely leave her alone
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by JOACHINpedro: 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2022
tayewomi:

mehh the girl show me hell!!nagging,doesn't follow instruction..I just jejely leave her alone
So no birthday gift??
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by tayewomi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
So no birthday gift??
yes!! everyone don move on..
Re: What Is The Best Birthday Gift I Can Get For My Girlfriend For 3k by JOACHINpedro: 4:38pm On Jul 02, 2022
tayewomi:
yes!! everyone don move on..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is How Often You Should Have Sex According To Your Age / Have You Ever Shaved The Hairs Around Your Asshole / I Think I Have Yam Leg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.