Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Marriage: Before And After - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage: Before And After (60481 Views)

Do We Still Have Guys Who Can Wait Till Marriage Before Sex / 7 Most Important Secret You Need To Know About Marriage Before Saying Yes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage: Before And After by Dyt(f): 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
UjuJoan2:

You've been married before, why do you even want to go there again? If my marriage ever ends, I'm NEVER getting hitched again. I'm staying single for life!

I dunno but I believe we are meant to have a life time companion
grin cheesy cheesy

Was I scammed to believe that? cheesy cheesy grin

UjuJoan2:

I still feel so restricted, even though I've been married for going on 10yrs now. . . And my husband is one of the most liberal Nigerian husbands I know . . Yet I feel caged, and sometimes find myself wishing I was single and free . . . embarassed embarassed I wonder if that will ever end!

!

I bet you wouldn't ever feel same without him
It's been 10years

That's a whole life together ma'am
I wouldn't trade that for anything well except if my life is on the line

I wann a celebrate golden jubilee God willing
grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Marriage: Before And After by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

I can be in a class without being physically present sire

How do you do?
grin cheesy cheesy grin
That's all right ma'am.

I'm all right too, thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Before And After by scoundrel(f): 2:24pm On May 28, 2020
How has it been with those married for 5years and counting? the joy, feeling, the tears, the arguments, the sex, I mean all of it
Go into it first then tell me. I do not have an idea and don’t care to anytime soon.
Re: Marriage: Before And After by crackkhaus: 2:25pm On May 28, 2020
UjuJoan2:

I still feel so restricted, even though I've been married for going on 10yrs now. . . And my husband is one of the most liberal Nigerian husbands I know . . Yet I feel caged, and sometimes find myself wishing I was single and free . . . embarassed embarassed I wonder if that will ever end!

You've been married before, why do you even want to go there again? If my marriage ever ends, I'm NEVER getting hitched again. I'm staying single for life!
Ahh, even you? shocked

9 Likes

Re: Marriage: Before And After by Ladycewhy(f): 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
liberalchick:

No, I didn’t marry the wrong person. I am just being realistic, living with someone for the rest of your life will not always be romantic and easy. There are different stages in marriages where it’s excellent, good, bad, sometimes ugly and then neutral.

Also, sometimes when people say their marriage is easy, sometimes it’s one sided, they are probably oblivious of their partner’s sacrifice to make the marriage an easy one for them .
the bolded is very true.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Before And After by averagejoee: 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
He just said the truth and nothing but the truth
Plead:

This religious fanatic won’t stop displaying his stupidity all over the forum.

9 Likes

Re: Marriage: Before And After by BREYZ: 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
Once I marry my girlfriend I know life with her will be sweeter even after 50 years together, she's my dream girl & I bless God for giving me such a gift cheesy smiley smiley smiley

Ochanya, God bless your Mama for me.

5 Likes

Re: Marriage: Before And After by DelphiOracle(m): 2:26pm On May 28, 2020
Carchoice:
i don’t know why you people are making marriage sound like it’s a war zone. You married the wrong person no doubt. We all get to find out after marriage.

Here’s the truth of the matter, it’s either you married the wrong person or YOU ARE THE WRONG PERSON. angry
for me, there is no wrong person in a marriage. U just have zero ur mind n bear anything u get from ur mate.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Before And After by ultimateprof: 2:27pm On May 28, 2020
Marriage is liking to sowing and reaping, whatever you're not willing to reap please don't sow it on or before or after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Marriage: Before And After by Lexusgs430: 2:27pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:
What is Before, In Between and After?

Yeah we all know marriage is an institution between 2 persons with the aim to have offspring and companionship, but is this all we see and make of it?

I am a person that believes in relationship/marriage and tries to go far in making it work well except when it starts to affect my mental health (i cant go mad all in the name of i want it to work)

Some say marriage is easy while some say its a hard work, we all have different opinions..
I for one been married before, it didnt work not because i couldnt try but (my choice anyway)

I am considering going into another and all the things that we do that counts now may not in few years, I mean the sexiness, the kamasutra and all, well ofcourse i am not just gonna be offering just sex, we both got more to keep us going for a 100years to come (my favourite part is the friendship and companionship)...

I am scared sometimes waking up to him every other day and same way it excites me cheesy cheesy grin grin

How has it been with those married for 5years and counting? the joy, feeling, the tears, the arguments, the sex, I mean all of it....

Marriage is a pain, if you marry the wrong person or the wrong person marries you .........
Re: Marriage: Before And After by Zimzy(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2020
Marriage has put me inside a prison, a prison where some have escaped because they found the keys to escape but in my own case I intentionally threw away the keys to a place I will never find it. The bottom line is I love to be in this prison, I love to remain here forever, my experience in it has made it the best home to me because my cell mate is the best. I love being married, I love my wife and I love my home.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marriage: Before And After by ugbanante: 2:29pm On May 28, 2020
I can tell u one thing for sure in that school: marriage is both sugar and bitter leaf cheesy cheesy cheesy
So decide which one u will like to taste more and so shall it be.

Ask God to teach u the sugar part and u will have long life. Venture into it with your brain ONLY and u are bound to end up in bitter leaf pot of soup. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Marriage: Before And After by Dyt(f): 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
Zimzy:
Marriage has put me inside a prison, a prison where some have escaped because they fund the keys to escape but in my own case I intentionally threw away the keys to a place I will never find it. The bottom line is I love to be in this prison, I love to remain here forever, my experience in it has made it the best home to me because my cell mate is the best. I love being married, I love my wife and I love my home.

i like your term of it
thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Before And After by adontcare(f): 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
Re: Marriage: Before And After by rosy02(f): 2:30pm On May 28, 2020
I'm here to learn.

Check my sig
Re: Marriage: Before And After by noble2faith(m): 2:31pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

Don't make me laugh harder
I am in class pls
Before my students start to get worried
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Teach-chatting or teaching while chatting: whatever it is, it is unethical as a teacher to be chatting while on duty. It might make you lose focus on your students, as well as making the students lose concentration.

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Before And After by averagejoee: 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
What I have come to realise for people like you is that you are really scared of discovering the real Truth that JESUS is the only way
Plead:

God doesn’t exist. angry

9 Likes

Re: Marriage: Before And After by Dyt(f): 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
noble2faith:

Teach-chatting or teaching while chatting: whatever it is, it is unethical as a teacher to be chatting while on duty. It might make you lose focus on your students, as well as making the students not lose concentration.

one of the many abilities of a teacher
MULTI-TASKING

thanks, i know the rules too kiss kiss kiss
Re: Marriage: Before And After by dhardline(m): 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Simplest way to a Successful Home/Marriage is not to Marry Just by Sight or feelings.
It is not Enough !

My Advice to anyone is to seek to Hear from GOD for Direction . It saves you from a Whole lot of Stress and Struggles.

I also advice people not to seek GOD with someone in Mind..

Seek For His Choice with an open heart..

Every Man /woman has a designed Perfect better half. But Many of us are either in a Rush or filled with obsessions and infatuations, so we don't hear or see GOD'S Choice..

Secondly, No Matter The Lecture or Marriage seminar you attend before Marriage, if you Don't Follow the GOD Prescribed Principle for Marriage, it will Be Struggle and stress all the way.

What is GOD'S Prescribed Principle for a Happy Home?
Ephesians 5:22-25
22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

It's a 2 way thing for both the Man and The Woman...

If you look at the World, it is this principle the devil has used to Destroy and Shatter homes.

The devil Understands the Power and Strength in 2people coming together, so he attacks it with so Many names e.g. Feminist, Equal right, etc..

devil is a very smart guy and he devices various smart means that look good to the eye. All to ensure that Marriages do not Work.

Lastly , I do not Believe in Marry, Divorce/Sepration and Marry again..

I Believe that if it is comes to a point where you come to divorce, then you should Not Remarry Except at the death of your Spouse As that is what My Bible says..

Another Exception is a case where you are not the First Wife or Husband of the Person..

May GOD ALMIGHTY Help us to be Paitent Enough to Hear his Choice for us in JESUS NAME..

On point sir...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Before And After by bigl: 2:32pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

Yeah we all know marriage is an institution between 2 persons with the aim to have offspring and companionship, but is this all we see and make of it?

I am a person that believes in relationship/marriage and tries to go far in making it work well except when it starts to affect my mental health (i cant go mad all in the name of i want it to work)

Some say marriage is easy while some say its a hard work, we all have different opinions..
I for one been married before, it didnt work not because i couldnt try but (my choice anyway)

I am considering going into another and all the things that we do that counts now may not in few years, I mean the sexiness, the kamasutra and all, well ofcourse i am not just gonna be offering just sex, we both got more to keep us going for a 100years to come (my favourite part is the friendship and companionship)...

I am scared sometimes waking up to him every other day and same way it excites me cheesy cheesy grin grin

How has it been with those married for 5years and counting? the joy, feeling, the tears, the arguments, the sex, I mean all of it....

Marriage can be both easy and hard!

It all depends on who you get married to and that is a super dupa big, if not, God factor sef!

Its like a boat! If both of u paddle your sides, the boat moves forward... if not, and 1 person paddles, the boat will go round in circles ... no progress niyen o!

So, your worst fear should be "getting married to a donkey" .... and if you are careful enough, u will end up with the right person.... one just have to be objective and not reason with emotions!

4 Likes

Re: Marriage: Before And After by Jabhunter: 2:33pm On May 28, 2020
Who get time for marriage this days angry.. When the thing that was being used to blackmail men into marriage can now be gotten freely

3 Likes

Re: Marriage: Before And After by mkoabiola: 2:33pm On May 28, 2020
No precise forumular for marriage.

Marry our own ogbanje and move on

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Before And After by FGonline: 2:33pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

u just want to hear lies

Life itselv is not bird of roses
Re: Marriage: Before And After by noble2faith(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
Dyt:

one of the many abilities of a teacher MULTI-TASKING
thanks, i know the rules too kiss kiss kiss
Agreed but not at the detriment of your students. Or what do you think?
Re: Marriage: Before And After by Dyt(f): 2:34pm On May 28, 2020
bigl:

Marriage can be both easy and hard!

It all depends on who you get married to and that is a super dupa big, if not, God factor sef!

Its like a boat! If both of u paddle your sides, the boat moves forward... if not, and 1 person paddles, the boat will go round in circles ... no progress niyen o!

So, your worst fear should be "getting married to a donkey" .... and if you are careful enough, u will end up with the right person.... one just have to be objective and not reason with emotions!

but most times emotions come to play
how does one even think living with one without emotions?

the emotional you could make you a forgiving one and ready to sail the boat till when you are out
*scratches head**

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Before And After by Dyt(f): 2:35pm On May 28, 2020
mkoabiola:
No precise forumular for marriage.

Marry our own ogbanje and move on

gbam
grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Marriage: Before And After by Dyt(f): 2:36pm On May 28, 2020
noble2faith:

Agreed but not at the detriment of your students. Or what do you think?

i understand you very well sir
but its still my class sire
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Marriage: Before And After by alezzy13: 2:37pm On May 28, 2020
Hmm. All these people claiming syrupy sweet marriage. . .pls be realistic. sad
Re: Marriage: Before And After by Dyt(f): 2:37pm On May 28, 2020
FGonline:
u just want to hear lies

Life itselv is not bird of roses

no one has told lies here
and yes we all know even water sometimes passes through the wrong place

1 Like

Re: Marriage: Before And After by pocohantas(f): 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
liberalchick:

No, I didn’t marry the wrong person. I am just being realistic, living with someone for the rest of your life will not always be romantic and easy. There are different stages in marriages where it’s excellent, good, bad, sometimes ugly and then neutral.

Also, sometimes when people say their marriage is easy, sometimes it’s one sided, they are probably oblivious of their partner’s sacrifice to make the marriage an easy one for them.

Thanks. I’ll keep this in mind, because I am such a handful. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage: Before And After by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 28, 2020
Marriage is good.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today / Man weeps after discovering he’s not the biological father of his child. / Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.