Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix (80469 Views)

Nasarawa Man Chops Off Opponent's Wrist For Assaulting His Girlfriend (Graphic) / Man Butchers His Mother In Bayelsa, Runs Into The Bush (Graphic Photos) / Graduate Commits Suicide After Being Dumped By Girlfriend. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Okoroawusa: 9:48am On May 29, 2020
sageb:
Another peter and paul(twins) fighting again. What is happening these days? Is blood no longer thicker than water?
Blood wey don dilute with heavy ogogoro since
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by AgentNairaland(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2020
NigeriaB:

And these village people had to go through a woman as an instrument. This is sad..

Women are lovely but stories like dis will just paint women in bad light.

RIP to the dead

To easily catch a man, use woman as an instrument..
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by shoprite: 9:50am On May 29, 2020
Peter and Paul again ?? undecided

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Onyemabright(m): 9:50am On May 29, 2020
[quote author=robosky02 post=90067343]Graphic Photo: Man butchers his twin brother during fight over a girlfriend in Imo

Tragedy struck in Umuonunkwo kindred, Ndimoko Arondizuogu in Ideato North LGA of Imo state, when a twin, Peter butchered his brother Paul during a fight.

Information gathered revealed that, the twins who doesn’t behave like one, fight each other and do not always agree.

It was reported that, trouble started on Monday when Paul beat Peter’s girlfriend’s child, which didn’t leave the child with injury.

Peter however, who wasn’t at home when the incident happened went to fight after his girlfriend told him what transpired earlier. The fight degenerated to using cutlass which eventually left Paul in bad shape and struggling for life.

Their elder brother, Micheal Ogbonna who spoke to our correspondent, stated that their father died two years ago and they have tried severally to get them skilled vocationally to no avail, rather, they always abandon it and ferment trouble at home.

Further information gathered revealed that, they said girlfriend has five children from another man and the child in question wasn’t Peter’s.

Paul who was initially being treated at Home Resort Hospital at Ndianiche in Arondizuogu, has now been transferred to the Federal Medical Center, Owerri. One of his hand is dead from the machete injury, while the other is in bad shape.

See the graphic image below

www.expressiveinfo.com/graphic-photo-man-butchers-his-twin-brother-during-fight-over-a-girlfriend-in-imo/

IMO STATE AGAIN
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by AgentNairaland(f): 9:50am On May 29, 2020
simplexvi:
so na village People send em to go drag girl?

Yes now, I pray you'll not see the anger of these village people
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by maximusprime2000: 9:52am On May 29, 2020
wtf! this is beyond Lazarus . on top after 5 pussy....goddamnit...
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by yyba: 9:52am On May 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:
Village People Has Perfected Work On These Brothers
villagers right now

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by grandstar(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2020
Jakumo:
Nigerians, despite being among the most rabidly religious people on this planet, can be extremely cruel to other human beings. The man in the picture was bleeding out, and yet nobody bothered to tie cloth on his wounds to slow the bleeding, and then get him to a hospital. The eager onlookers were only concerned about taking photographs of the dying man, to post online.

If you sustain a serious injury anywhere in Nigeria, consider yourself chit out of luck and royally phucked, because while people will rush up to eagerly spectate over your agony, rest assured NOBODY will lift finger to save your life. The mob will only be concerned about taking pictures of your final moments, for entertainment, and to post online.

I'll puke to the heavens just coming in contact with this. It's really graphic and not every can stand it. The twin made sure his brother will never be a threat to him again.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by AgentNairaland(f): 9:57am On May 29, 2020
yyba:
villagers right now

I said it, the V. P (Village People) were impressed
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by masseratti: 9:59am On May 29, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo Amaka.

There has never been an hour without a news of someone who killed a close blood relative in the EAst. Only God know what Biafra will look like when the North finaly give them their independence.
am Yoruba and i need to say you are a disgrace and inhuman, out of everything that happened to the poor fellow its igbo amaka that came to your brain.

Btw the op or reporter also butchered my brain with his /her English.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Vulcan24(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2020
that part of imo is not a surprise
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by tahir01(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2020
Anfield247:
Na waoh... Now wey beautiful and intelligent girls full for road like pure water! This kind thing taya me oooh, Okay na, weytin u gain? even if you gain, weytin you lose?
U sure say u read the tory? Abi u just wan comment. Him twin beat him pikin so him fight am. I don summarise am for u.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by DatAbujaBoy: 10:08am On May 29, 2020
This thing happened yesterday and we still dey there dey settle the matter...everything is under control grin grin grin grin
Igbo Amaka grin
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by NaMeAboki: 10:11am On May 29, 2020
Dog eat dog.
Nyamiri na nyamiri
Wickedness par excellence!
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by clemco33(m): 10:12am On May 29, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo Amaka.

There has never been an hour without a news of someone who killed a close blood relative in the EAst. Only God know what Biafra will look like when the North finaly give them their independence.
bingo what brought Biafra issue in this case , what is happening in kaduna boronu today Biafra will you
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
Cha E!
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by invectives(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
Rudeboy and Mr Psquare come and see una senior bros in the Beef game
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by kingthreat(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2020
maasoap:

Guess you are not that experienced and exposed. I've seen a twin brother badly injured the head of his brother with broken bottle, only God knows how many stitches he has now on his head. The other time, he nearly cut him into pieces if not for the timely intervention of people

The blog that spread the news, do you know it?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Chummynoni(m): 10:19am On May 29, 2020
[b][/b]B-east
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Bodlyspeaking(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2020
Until girl
Nawa ooooo
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by LaJoe2: 10:23am On May 29, 2020

Disfigured your twin brother's body which will never be the same again over a woman and a baby that ain't yours.

Don't blame the woman, blame the clear stupidity and gullibility of Peter and Paul to her manipulations.

Violence doesn't pay at all. Use your head.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by duro4chang(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2020
maasoap:

Guess the north is also the reason your governors loot your resources with impunity over the years? North is not your problem, your brothers are
You don't know when somebody is being sarcastic. For your information, I am from the north.Ge sense. I have never been in the south east in all my life.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Drizzy5001(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2020
This one na Cain and Abel o..
Chai .... E be like say Peter dey sell meat before.
Godforbid bad thing.
I pray he survives the injury. cry
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Abs76: 10:30am On May 29, 2020
I'm only here to see comments from the so-called leaned region of our country
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by daviesmania(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2020
They're not any deferent from Paul and peter okoye (psquare) damn!!!!!
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by robosky02(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2020
TheSourcerer:
more pics please

Its graphic....

I don do

Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by gbemishile: 10:35am On May 29, 2020
these igbos claim to be one of the most religious people in nigeria.tgey fill up more than half the population in Churches,but unfortunately are one of the most intolerant and cruel people in Nigeria.
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by robosky02(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2020
gbemishile:
these igbos claim to be one of the most religious people in nigeria.tgey fill up more than half the population in Churches,but unfortunately are one of the most intolerant and cruel people in Nigeria.

Lebanese if you do any business with some sorry...
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by simplexvi: 10:38am On May 29, 2020
AgentNairaland:

Yes now, I pray you'll not see the anger of these village people
it doesn't exist my side, I am responsible of whatever I do, I don't blame it on anyone or things
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:40am On May 29, 2020
Another Psquare, I have never heard it anywhere else where identical twins hate each other.
Why are they always pulling cutlass at every slightest opportunity but castigating Abokis who own daggers?
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by maak400: 10:45am On May 29, 2020
Bighead9:
Igbo Amaka.

There’s evil everywhere o
Re: Man Butchers His Twin Brother In Imo During Fight Over A Girlfriend (Graphic Pix by Nobody: 10:45am On May 29, 2020
Peter and Paul... that's too bad Paul and Peter too had controversy now but not to this extent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Two Men Destroying Each Other’s Car, Along The Lekki-epe Expressway,Lagos / 10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Names Of The 5 Nigerians In The Dubai Robbery As Abike Dabiri Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.