Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) (55993 Views)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by oyekan1997(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2020
Agbako! grin grin grin see d guy for the first picture, im still dey steal despite his situation grin grin
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by oyekan1997(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2020
meum:
Hmmm. What is this? shocked

grin grin
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Tribalism123(m): 9:12am On May 29, 2020
Afonja man

Everything is Owambe to them.

Brown Rooftop.

Anyway. He also look like Calabar man too.

Click like for Afonja!
Click share for Calabar!
Click Quote for Abakaliki!

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Hathor5(f): 9:14am On May 29, 2020
fieryy:
This is wrong. Protesting shouldn't destroy the your community, the community you live in. It's quite sad some people aren't using this opportunity to fight for a change, but are rather using it to loot

Looting is wrong. The business owners did not kill the man, the insurance companies neither but protests have not led to change so far so maybe civil disobedience might. The peaceful BlackLivesMatter movement was made a mockery of by Fox News and the likes so it is time for a revolution and revolutions are never completely peaceful. I am glad many white folks have joined the protests because the black community is too small a minority to do it on their own.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Edeyoung: 9:15am On May 29, 2020
ednut1:
blacks are not the only ones getting killed. Seems wailing and victims mentality is in our dna.

Wtf is wrong with the blaming if the blacks for thier misfortune

Most of you dont even go beyond nairaland to sort information for yourself see the fiqures you posted white been killed is about 400 and they make 60% of the pop, while blacks makes 13% with 200plus death not even quarter of white pop, what about Hispanic that is also far lesser in pop than both party making 174

Nigga if you know your statistics you will definitely know something is wrong and you wouldn't have posted that fiq to drive your point

Black killing blacks and so what? , the government have failed to beef up securities in the black neighborhood, the blacks keep complaining the government cant secure their neighborhood but they are adding to the killings

White still kill white so don't be an hypocrite on that matter

WHILE most killings by cops are not dilibrate the blacks are,
While white are not oppressed by white cops blacks are, police meet them at check point to harass them even when they fully comply to what they say, blacks are told to put thier hands up while at checking point but white are not told so any offensive attitude given by blacks at that moment can lead to killing

The looting was done by white and blacks too but nigga posted only blacks

Black got issues peeps like you are one of it...
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Edeyoung: 9:16am On May 29, 2020
Hathor5:

Looting is wrong. The business owners did not kill the man, the insurance companies neither but protests have not led to change so far so maybe civil disobedience might. The peaceful BlackLivesMatter movement was made a mockery of by Fox News and the likes so it is time for a revolution and revolutions are never completely peaceful. I am glad many white folks have joined the protests because the black community is too small a minority to do it on their own.

Guy let the looting go on
Loiting aint wrong the people are pained, the govt should pay for the loses
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by DMPaulSr: 9:17am On May 29, 2020
emkz:

Imagine this guy was caught on camera stealing medicine or food for his children and how much sympathy that would bring him. But no, alcohol is his problem. And he didn't even steal one, he lined his pockets and filled his hands and probably his bag with more. Greed is his problem.

This is the kind of outcome we need to avoid, how did he get to this position? Are the stereotypes of dead-beat African American fathers real? African Americans have a serious problem on their hands and the few trying to better themselves are seen as threats to white hegemony which is why they are killed. What can the church do to help? What can the successful African Americans do to help? Who looks after these ones wasting their lives?
And he looks homeless. Instead of stealing something valuable to sell...

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by confluence: 9:19am On May 29, 2020
He is hiding something in the trouser look beneath close to his ankles
xxolisexx:
choi, dis guy don shayo sotey im leg no even knw where him dey go....

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by themaestro08(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2020
Titi03:

Calm down people it's not only blacks that were looting! I'm not saying its right but don't make looting a black thing.

A citizen was killed by the police, that should bother you guys much more than this.

But it is quite hard to justify these thuggery all in the name of seeking for Justice. Arson and brazen loot has no place in a modern society.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by TheSourcerer: 9:21am On May 29, 2020
AngryIgboMan:

Madam Shattap!

Even white people are looting too. I have seen videos that confirm that. Looting knows no race, tribe or colour.
the op brought pictures of the specifically for this online race war , because Clearly the lootings cannot be done by blacks alone wtf
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by themaestro08(m): 9:22am On May 29, 2020
executioner:
Imagine this guy was your brother. These wicked men snuffed the life out of him just like that, like witches do in their covens. Were I in the US I would have tracked those bastards one by one and killed them.

Are you an assassin cheesy
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by TheSourcerer: 9:22am On May 29, 2020
confluence:
He is hiding something in the trouser look beneath close to his ankles
OMG your level of perception is flawless
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by fortran12: 9:24am On May 29, 2020
Kishkosh:

The guy that said the Police kill more whites than black, I hope you're not making that as a point or justification? What's the percentage of black people in the US and what is the percentage of the white people? I want you to know that the fact that the police kill more white doesn't justify extrajudicial killing of the blacks in the US.
Do you know the most crimes are committed by the black guys?
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by TheSourcerer: 9:27am On May 29, 2020
Guy in red is definitely going viral and probably a meme
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by DMPaulSr: 9:28am On May 29, 2020
Titi03:
Shame on you OP for only putting images of black people looting!

You did that to perpetrate the same narrative that blacks are criminals.

What race are those in the below images??

Shame on you.

angry

I was not done uploading the pics i had when i got banned for making this post.
It was around 1 am so i had to sleep. I woke up to the post on FP already..
The pics are much and i can't upload them now, the page is already more than 5.
BTW, mind your words next time

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by armadeo(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2020
kareemkamil:
Anyone knows that guy on red

I know am oh.

His name is Kareem kamil
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by fortran12: 9:29am On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

How long will a helpless set of people endure the CONTINUOS killing of their brothers Tell me Mr. Right...how long should the killing continue before an action is taken to prove gross displeasure.
what of the killings done by black against black people, is that one ok too, there is ussually no mass protests like this.That same weekend, 10 blacks were killed by fellow blacks in Chicago and 35 people shot, do their lives not matter too? Your brothers kill themselves more than the police do. The police killing was bad, but it does not justify looting other people's businesses who are not connected to the killing
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by OKTolu: 9:29am On May 29, 2020
This is what happen when your policemen are killing innocent people because of racism, you should be prepare for anarchy
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 29, 2020
gofigurena:
Why do we even think these people are better human beings than Africans? Saner climes, we call them. Well, this just isn't right. Anyway, CF $100 bill for sale.

they broke, conquered and enslaved our ancestors. They have the right to feel superior. They don't feel superior to Arabs. Arabians dealt with their ancestors. Even till today our people still run to them and beg to be refugees in their countries
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by redsun(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2020
Disgrace. That is why they keep treating them like animals because times of fundamental issues like this they belittle themselves by stealing.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by amanikondo: 9:37am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Police kill more whites than blacks in US, the officer that killed George Wallace has been dismissed, but he must face the law and sentence appropriately, I’m sure it’ll be done since the president has directed fbi to step in, but it’s sickening blacks can’t engage in peaceful protest, we saw how armed whites protest at Virginia, orderly and peaceful but the same can’t be said bout us... too bad cause this won’t bring back George

Civil disobedience is different from theft, target supermarket employs people of all races, stop justifying rubbish Mr...

Martin Luther king and Malcom X were both leader of the black resistance against racial oppression in the 60s, former supported peaceful protest while the later supports violence protest, we can see the leader with a lasting legacy between the two today
Correct comment. 16 blacks were killed by another black in Chicago last weekend and I did not hear BlackLivesMatter.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2020
uuzba:

The solution to all this nonsense is for all the black people in America to just pack and relocate to Africa. We can find house for them.
They're just there, forming big boy in America, eating chicken and burger and misbehaving.
black Americans hate Africa. They believe we don't have enough food to eat and we are corrupt, thieves, scammers etc.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 9:40am On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

what of the killings done by black against black people, is that one ok too, there is ussually no mass protests like this.That same weekend, 10 blacks were killed by fellow blacks in Chicago and 35 people shot, do their lives not matter too? Your brothers kill themselves more than the police do. The police killing was bad, but it does not justify looting other people's businesses who are not connected to the killing
Finally, two wrongs now make it right innit?
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by fortran12: 9:42am On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Just maybe you are an indomie generation, this is the upteenth time a black is being unjustifiably murdered or are you insinuating killing isn't painful u til it happens to your family member?
What i stated is a fact, 2 wrongs dont make it right. Let the law take its course, not advising people to loot other ppls. If your business was part of the ones destroyed, will u take refuge in the fact that they are looting cos of their brother?
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2020
juman:
The american police is a terrorist organization that they suppose to tackle.
Fire for fire.

Most people have guns, why they allowed those police to strangle the man to death why nobody shoot those police.

America is animal farm.
George Orwell comes to mind gringrin
America very useless country.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by redsun(m): 9:44am On May 29, 2020
Nuel4:
black Americans hate Africa. They believe we don't have enough food to eat and we are corrupt, thieves, scammers etc.

The one's that think like that are just as dumb as dumb Africans in africa. Some of them know who they are, that they are Africans and those are the ones that are conscious and hardly fall prey to whitema's brutality and systematic deprivation agenda.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by TruthinAction: 9:47am On May 29, 2020
Ishaquine:
They all have been dismissed. Around 4 and 5 officers.

They should all be charged for murder. I thought Floyd committed murder, just forgery. Anything less than death sentence is injustice.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by fortran12: 9:49am On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Finally, two wrongs now make it right innit?

The point is 2 wrongs dont make it right
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Carlyboi(m): 9:55am On May 29, 2020
Wtf looting in the face of a protest....shame on all the people involved don’t care what their race is....you’re stealing and destroying private citizens properties!No sense in this shit...there’s no explanation or justification that can suffice
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:01am On May 29, 2020
the guy on red still managed too stuff something in his trouser.that's why it looked so baggy down there.

crazy guy!!
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by chewwie(m): 10:02am On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:
Anyone who is against this is a proper definition of a hypocrite.
Anyone against stealing and destruction of public/private properties?
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Moji12(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2020
xxolisexx:
choi, dis guy don shayo sotey im leg no even knw where him dey go....
i thot i was the only one not sure where the leg was heading to, i don look sotey the thing wan burst my brain cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Modified: this is the real picture shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.