Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) (55946 Views)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 10:03am On May 29, 2020
This guy really get problem ...so na drink be him problem for this lockdown e thief so tay e thief put for shoe and trousers and at the end of the day na piss w go still piss am out....enu gbe

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by chewwie(m): 10:03am On May 29, 2020
Witlee1:
To be a black man is a disease, so says Trump

So were you expecting anything less ?
Btw that serves them right cuz the black Americans look at Africans in a shitty way
You have to provide a video evidence of your claim
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by chewwie(m): 10:04am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Police kill more whites than blacks in US, the officer that killed George Wallace has been dismissed, but he must face the law and sentence appropriately, I’m sure it’ll be done since the president has directed fbi to step in, but it’s sickening blacks can’t engage in peaceful protest, we saw how armed whites protest at Virginia, orderly and peaceful but the same can’t be said bout us... too bad cause this won’t bring back George

Civil disobedience is different from theft, target supermarket employs people of all races, stop justifying rubbish Mr...

Martin Luther king and Malcom X were both leader of the black resistance against racial oppression in the 60s, former supported peaceful protest while the later supports violence protest, we can see the leader with a lasting legacy between the two today
Guy, where are you from? See how you are using all the right arguments! God bless you jare!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by chewwie(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2020
Daverytimes:
The police in the United States kill Black people with impunity, the is nothing compared to that.
The police kill more white people yearly though, but it doesn't make the news because they can't say it's a race issue
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by chewwie(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2020
Staphylococcus:
#BlackOutDay2020
Lol, the white people will just spend twice as much
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by InvertedHammer: 10:06am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Police kill more whites than blacks in US, the officer that killed George Wallace has been dismissed, but he must face the law and sentence appropriately, I’m sure it’ll be done since the president has directed fbi to step in, but it’s sickening blacks can’t engage in peaceful protest, we saw how armed whites protest at Virginia, orderly and peaceful but the same can’t be said bout us... too bad cause this won’t bring back George

Civil disobedience is different from theft, target supermarket employs people of all races, stop justifying rubbish Mr...

Martin Luther king and Malcom X were both leader of the black resistance against racial oppression in the 60s, former supported peaceful protest while the later supports violence protest, we can see the leader with a lasting legacy between the two today
/
Some people are opportunists. It is not a perfect world. Should, could, would do not solve problems. Action and reaction. Do you want to stop anarchy in a society? Don't create an enabling environment for it. I do reality check not wishful thinking. Now that you have condemned it from the comfort of your keyboard, what different does it make? Take it or leave it, crininals will always be among us. Feel free to move to utopia where everyone does the right thing.

Looting is not unexpected in every riot in USA. The only people crying are the ones whose business were not looted nor burned. All the businesses that are victims of looting or burning are surreptitiously dancing Makosa in their heart.

\
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by gudnex22(m): 10:06am On May 29, 2020
Viking007:
Stealing is "Kool"?

that's the reason she keep supporting Buhari

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 10:10am On May 29, 2020
Hathor5:

Looting is wrong. The business owners did not kill the man, the insurance companies neither but protests have not led to change so far so maybe civil disobedience might. The peaceful BlackLivesMatter movement was made a mockery of by Fox News and the likes so it is time for a revolution and revolutions are never completely peaceful. I am glad many white folks have joined the protests because the black community is too small a minority to do it on their own.

There are many other civil disobediences that can be carried out. I feel like some are using this as an opportunity to loot. Put yourself in the shoes of those small business owners. They could have even been black. The capitalistic system already doesn't favour small businesses, especially during this difficult time.

I do admire the courage of many black Americans. In fact I do wish blacks here in Germany, or even in Europe as a whole were this outspoken, but I just don't want to believe a revolution can't happen without all the looting going on. Families depend on these goods for a living
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by edoairways: 10:12am On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

SometimS,the reason why I think Nairaland shouldn't be a faceless forum is because one needs to ensure he or she isn't arguing with a child or a non-deep thinking fellow.
I rest my case bruv,let the looting, killing and all vices continue.
A bottle of wine has become more valuable than human life.
Don't worry someone will loot your properties then you would understand better
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Baddest999: 10:15am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

you sef reason am when they'll do peacful protest tire will still come and shoot them in their houses will u be doing peacful until they kill all of them violence isnt the answer but what else do u want them to do and this ur police kill whites than lack in america where u see that one
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:16am On May 29, 2020
chewwie:

Guy, where are you from? See how you are using all the right arguments! God bless you jare!

I’m from the place where we don’t mix emotions with facts... it’s sickening the man was choked to death, but onlookers could have stepped in and save that man, instead of the meaningless riot that’s going on now, if it persists, NATIONAL GUARD will be moved in and that’ll result into state of emergency
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 10:16am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

What an ignorant and forming-woke post.
You know nothing darling, not even at all.
Posterity would not be kind to this shameful, mean and self-hating post. Watch and see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2020
OyinO:

Complete rubbish! Malcolm X is far more greater than MLK Jnr. Western media and propaganda brainwashed the dumb brains to make it appear otherwise. Why was MLK shot like Malcolm X? Why did the racist pale community kill both men but went behind to praise one as a peaceful mofo? It was to brainwash pipo like you and make you docile, chickened, effeminated and enslaved forever.

I’ll laugh at this and move on grin
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2020
Baddest999:
you sef reason am when they'll do peacful protest tire will still come and shoot them in their houses will u be doing peacful until they kill all of them violence isnt the answer but what else do u want them to do and this ur police kill whites than lack in america where u see that one

What you guys don’t know is that this protest has been hijacked, and this will be the end of the protest, there are several ways you can protest without rioting, anything wrong with public disobedience? Election boycott, why the looting of shops, burning of police post, blacks are not even the only one race that looted target, whites were involved also, why the protest is nothing but utter failure, how many blacks have petitioned the POTUS, Biden, celebs and artist promoting this violence are in the comfort of their mansion, tweeting and posting but will never come out in solidarity with the common man
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by chewwie(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

I’m from the place where we don’t mix emotions with facts... it’s sickening the man was choked to death, but onlookers could have stepped in and save that man, instead of the meaningless riot that’s going on now, if it persists, NATIONAL GUARD will be moved in and that’ll result into state of emergency
Exactly what I said 3 seconds into the video! They were more concerned about getting viral videos. And how about the Asian-American policeman? Is he a white supremacist too?
Abeg which sources do you watch? I watch Fox News, Daily Wire, Blaze TV, OAN, and sometimes CNN and TYT
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Urukpe: 10:35am On May 29, 2020
chewwie:

Exactly what I said 3 seconds into the video! They were more concerned about getting viral videos. And how about the Asian-American policeman? Is he a white supremacist too?
Abeg which sources do you watch? I watch Fox News, Daily Wire, Blaze TV, OAN, and sometimes CNN and TYT

If you interfere with police operation in the US you will be shot point blank that is the reason no one was able to help the guy.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Onlookers: 10:37am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

STOP WHAT!!!, You want them to shoot me?
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2020
chewwie:

I don’t watch anything from the TV, it’s nothing but propaganda, I read from the web and I make my decisions from it, I don’t know why blacks are emotional when they should be factual, Obama for 8 years didn’t do anything to stop black deaths in Chicago, where was the outrage then? The reason racism is trending now is because this is an election year, in some months time, they’ll limit their propaganda and find another thing to masturbate on...

I stopped following right wing media also cause they’re not different from the left, it’s bout subduing the common man, but the way democrats play with the black man’s mind is baffling... to control a man, put him on welfare, that’s the motto of the Democratic Party but people doesn’t know that
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 10:39am On May 29, 2020
Onlookers:
STOP WHAT!!!, You want them to shoot me?

But posting the video to get cheap likes is what ?
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Babinski: 10:49am On May 29, 2020
calculator123:
I don't support their actions but if that's the only way they can get the attention of their government to fix this nonsense, fine!!!

You don't get any positive attention in civilized countries from looting on the pretext of demonstrating against injustice. This black way of thinking cannot be justified at all!
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 10:59am On May 29, 2020
undecided
The enemy of your enemy is your friend

ednut1:
blacks kill more blacks than the police. When will there be an outrage for that
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:09am On May 29, 2020
I don't think this guy knew where he was going and coming from.

even, his destination was confused as well.

grin

btw, hope they won't find this guy too and give him same 'George treatment'.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by LordShiva97(m): 11:11am On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

...Do you understand what it means to loose a member of your family and the government isn't going to press charges?

Looting and pillaging innocent people's shops and stores has nothing to do with protesting police brutality. Maybe you'd be kind enough to explain to me how looting in the name of protests will help minimize police brutality. You can't justify these barbaric acts on the ground of brutality. Police brutality should be protested against and condemned in the strongest possible terms, yes, but the criminal acts carried out under the giuse of these protests shouldn't be condoned in any way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by KosiGee(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2020
This is a very greedy man. I pity the owner of the store. The weight of the drinks are pulling down his pants and the I bet the lots in the back pack would make anyone’s jaws to drop. He has to use a bottle of drink as shin pad as well and had to tie the other so the drink doesn’t fall off his trouser leg hole.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by gofigurena: 11:23am On May 29, 2020
Can't agree more
Nuel4:
they broke, conquered and enslaved our ancestors. They have the right to feel superior. They don't feel superior to Arabs. Arabians dealt with their ancestors. Even till today our people still run to them and beg to be refugees in their countries
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 11:38am On May 29, 2020
LordShiva97:

Looting and pillaging innocent people's shops and stores has nothing to do with protesting police brutality. Maybe you'd be kind enough to explain to me how looting in the name of protests will help minimize police brutality. You can't justify these barbaric acts on the ground of brutality. Police brutality should be protested against and condemned in the strongest possible terms, yes, but the criminal acts carried out under the giuse of these protests shouldn't be condoned in any way.
Sorry bruv, you can't stop these protests. If that's the case only way to get the government's attention after several years of murder,then it's cool by me.
If you diadisag with me,it's not my problem.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 11:38am On May 29, 2020
edoairways:

Don't worry someone will loot your properties then you would understand better
Don't worry,someone will kill you afyer killing your siblings then you'd understand better.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 11:40am On May 29, 2020
chewwie:

Anyone against stealing and destruction of public/private properties?
... Emphatically yes.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by BreakingNew2020: 11:41am On May 29, 2020
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 11:42am On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

The point is 2 wrongs dont make it right
Which if the wrongs the first murder or the second or the third or the fourth... just one time looting by a fedup black community and you are defending cooperate murder from your keypads I NIGERIA.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 11:46am On May 29, 2020
LordShiva97:

Hello,you can fell cool and all whatnots about being right,but am not cool with murder....and whatever it takes to get Justice is ok.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by DexterousOne(m): 11:50am On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
I’m not in support of extra judicial killing of any race

Police kill more whites than blacks in US, the officer that killed George Floyed has been dismissed, but he must face the law and sentence appropriately, I’m sure it’ll be done since the president has directed fbi to step in, but it’s sickening blacks can’t engage in peaceful protest, we saw how armed whites protest at Virginia, orderly and peaceful but the same can’t be said bout us... too bad cause this won’t bring back George

How’s my post self hating? by the way I’m not your darling

In the words of JFK

If the system makes peaceful protest impossible (I would say ineffective)
It is by default making violent revolution INEVITABLE

Peaceful protest was done

Zimmerman killed Trayvon and IS STILL WALKING FREE.

If peaceful protest does not bring change

Chaos is the next option

Like is happening in France, Lebanon and dozens other countries

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Borno For Planning Gay Wedding In Borno (Pix) / Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Fresh Human Head Lying Along The Road In Orlu Imo State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.