Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) (55988 Views)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Photos Of Father David Tanko Killed And Burnt By Armed Bandits In Taraba / Ritualist Caught, Beaten And Burnt In Ijebu Ode (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 29, 2020
ChristoBam:

Funniest thing is Malcolm X was already embracing the peaceful way and Martin Luther was swerving towards the violent way evident through his rhetorics before his death.

Martin Luther has a lasting legacy today because of the whites supported him. Half of the people in his rallies were white people. The whites control the narratives of everything including matters concerning the negroes.

kiss
A white man is commenting on here too, and getting likes, for twisting narratives just right.
Shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 3:04pm On May 29, 2020
LordShiva97:

Is it that you misunderstood me or are you intentionally being insufferable?
Where did you state that murder is cool?
Correct your sentence or don't quote me anymore.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by uthlaw: 4:14pm On May 29, 2020
post=90071882:
These are citizens that cherish themselves to the fullest.
They cherish every lives.

But in our darling country, some dumb heads will first check the name of the person that died to confirm if he is from their region before they can know if to protest the police brutality or not.
Religion and ethnic bigots have taken over our land!

But see blacks and white coming together to fight for a just cause, that even THE PRESIDENT OF AMERICA has no choice but to tell the FBI (few hours ago) to make sure they act IMMEDIATELY on the investigation to this sad and emotional case.

One day, we will get there as a nation.

....Baba 70 lives on......

* Singing *

La la la la

My people self they fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear:
We no wan die
We no wan wound
We no wan quench
We no wan go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house
I wan build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no wan go
Ah!
So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go they look like donkey

Rhodesia they do them own
Our leaders they yab for nothing
South Africa they do them own

Gbamsolutely!

Sure and yes, you are not!
Only sane, reasonable and harworking Nigerians that work legitimately for their money will get there.
Hope you gerrit now?

Addendum : no be Jack Daniels senior man carry steal so?!
Mouth don dry for house dieeeee cheesy smiley cheesy
Na Liquor store be him target cool
your country won't get it right....all you type is just a story,as I no beg you to eat na u get ur mouth!
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by chewwie(m): 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:
... Emphatically yes.
I gave you an opportunity to prove your intelligence and you failed... woefully!
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Hathor5(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
fieryy:

There are many other civil disobediences that can be carried out. I feel like some are using this as an opportunity to loot. Put yourself in the shoes of those small business owners. They could have even been black. The capitalistic system already doesn't favour small businesses, especially during this difficult time.

I do admire the courage of many black Americans. In fact I do wish blacks here in Germany, or even in Europe as a whole were this outspoken, but I just don't want to believe a revolution can't happen without all the looting going on. Families depend on these goods for a living

I agree with the first paragraph. This is what I was trying to say in my first mention but it wasn't clear enough. My bad!

Do black people in Germany suffer institutionalized racism? I think one of the reasons why they are less outspoken is because many of them are immigrants unlike African Americans who are born into the US.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Ucee1999: 4:30pm On May 29, 2020
rawtouch:
no need the guy in red top has looted enough shayo

The guy must be an igbo guy I swear grin
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Mbakuthegreat: 5:10pm On May 29, 2020
An undercover police named Jacob Pederson destroying property and being chased away by the people. Good tacticians, oh well....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PU0fkDT4q4k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by fortran12: 5:13pm On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Just like denied justice Justice is right.
See how the sitiatuon pans out first before concluding about justice
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by olatade(m): 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
Saw and heard the video, this man couldn't breath and he let the police know he couldn't breath. He was also handcuffed! Yes, the police officer should be held accountable, actually he should be in jail!

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Mbakuthegreat: 5:39pm On May 29, 2020
Titi03:
Shame on you OP for only putting images of black people looting!

You did that to perpetrate the same narrative that blacks are criminals.

What race are those in the below images??

Shame on you.

angry

OP knew what he was doing and because the average IQ of the average Nigerian is very low they will now be justifying why Floyd was killed, just like people are doing here. Oh well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TRgucHzU0o

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Zukiemoniey1(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
I Swear this guy is done protesting for the day,he has achieved his long awaited dream #NigeriaBlood

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ajl: 6:42pm On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
I’m not in support of extra judicial killing of any race

Police kill more whites than blacks in US, the officer that killed George Floyed has been dismissed, but he must face the law and sentence appropriately, I’m sure it’ll be done since the president has directed fbi to step in, but it’s sickening blacks can’t engage in peaceful protest, we saw how armed whites protest at Virginia, orderly and peaceful but the same can’t be said bout us... too bad cause this won’t bring back George

Civil disobedience is different from theft, target supermarket employs people of all races, stop justifying rubbish Mr...

Martin Luther king and Malcom X were both leader of the black resistance against racial oppression in the 60s, former supported peaceful protest while the later supports violence protest, we can see the leader with a lasting legacy between the two today

How’s my post self hating? by the way I’m not your darling

White apologist, where are you getting your lies from saying more white were killed in America than Black? I ask 'killed by who?" By police or during white -to white gun related crime? I know you are probably one the Nigerians that live America that act too Koon to find favour from your white lord. They will show you where you are from. Is it not the same America. They will soon show your monkey where to go chop banana. Be fooling yourself.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 7:08pm On May 29, 2020
ajl:

White apologist, where are you getting your lies from saying more white were killed in America than Black? I ask 'killed by who?" By police or during white -to white gun related crime? I know you are probably one the Nigerians that live America that act too Koon to find favour from your white lord. They will show you where you are from. Is it not the same America. They will soon show your monkey where to go chop banana. Be fooling yourself.

Imagine calling me monkey for having an opinion, but have the audacity to refer to white as racist, ti e ma baje, eleribu afofun gbemu

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by SexytorresE(f): 7:29pm On May 29, 2020
Here in Nigeria we only talk or support protest base on tribe and religion . I love them white this way kiss
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Hallabee1(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2020
rawtouch:
no need the guy in red top has looted enough shayo

u no see the way e take waka...if that white lady just try near the guy. I swear na die be her name
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by LordShiva97(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2020
ScotMisile:

Correct your sentence or don't quote me anymore.

I have modified it, the sentence was typed in a hurry. You still don't have a reasonable point though.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ajl: 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
Zukiemoniey1:
I Swear this guy is done protesting for the day,he has achieved his long awaited dream #NigeriaBlood

Can't even count the number of bottles of alcohol or whatever on his body. I ma sure he would be tracked down later and arrested. It is those who know him in the neighbourhood that would point his address to the police. Such have happened before. After the whole incident die down, cops will go house to house to go pick up all the individuals that could identify that did the looting.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Hallabee1(m): 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
meum:
Hmmm. What is this? shocked
Marlian
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 29, 2020
The guy in the picture below, is he moving forwards or backwards? shocked grin

Na which kind legs and dressing be this sef undecided

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Hallabee1(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2020
kareemkamil:
Anyone knows that guy on red
na marlian
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 8:09pm On May 29, 2020
LordShiva97:

I have modified it, the sentence was typed in a hurry. You still don't have a reasonable point though.
You can't keep silent while people are dying....you must get out of the box to get the Government's attention and that has been successfully achieved.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
fortran12:

See how the sitiatuon pans out first before concluding about justice
You don't even follow news right?....The Government ain't pressing charges.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ScotMisile: 8:11pm On May 29, 2020
chewwie:

I gave you an opportunity to prove your intelligence and you failed... woefully!
Ehhyaaa....Mr. WAEC I never knew Harvard Examination Council relocated to your bedroom....oodiegwu!!!!
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by ChristoBam: 10:30pm On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
I’m not in support of extra judicial killing of any race

Police kill more whites than blacks in US, the officer that killed George Floyed has been dismissed, but he must face the law and sentence appropriately, I’m sure it’ll be done since the president has directed fbi to step in, but it’s sickening blacks can’t engage in peaceful protest, we saw how armed whites protest at Virginia, orderly and peaceful but the same can’t be said bout us... too bad cause this won’t bring back George

Civil disobedience is different from theft, target supermarket employs people of all races, stop justifying rubbish Mr...

Martin Luther king and Malcom X were both leader of the black resistance against racial oppression in the 60s, former supported peaceful protest while the later supports violence protest, we can see the leader with a lasting legacy between the two today

How’s my post self hating? by the way I’m not your darling

I didn't even see your first post. You're not so intelligent. Don't engage in discussions like this. Talking about how police kill more whites. How many percentage of people in the US are black people? The percentage of blacks killed by police last year was almost 40%. Blacks make just about 13% of US population. You dey here dey talk trash.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2020
ChristoBam:

I didn't even see your first post. You're not so intelligent. Don't engage in discussions like this. Talking about how police kill more whites. How many percentage of people in the US are black people? The percentage of blacks killed by police last year was almost 40%. Blacks make just about 13% of US population. You dey here dey talk trash.
K
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by fortran12: 2:11am On May 30, 2020
ScotMisile:

You don't even follow news right?....The Government ain't pressing charges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V68n-KG030I
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Nobody: 8:23am On May 30, 2020
ednut1:
Part of the reasons black man will never be respected. Just imagine
Let me assume you typed this comment with sleepy eyes, cuz if at all you're normal and you have a knowledge of your white bosses have done throughout history, you'll never make such deluded comment. Just read this is 2017 https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite_the_Right_rally?iorg_service_id_internal=1547440102204384%3BAfqG5yRWC1WBujQF

Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Kingsam2020: 10:00am On May 30, 2020
Nice one
The man police deserve it
By the way Floyd died st the scene not in the hospital
May the the give his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Hoodbilonia: 10:02am On May 30, 2020
Americans dey watch pur news na
Dem sabi mob justice pass us.
If i see how to loot shoprite.
Na dangote cement truck i go rent that day
We go carry. We go tire
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Hoodbilonia: 10:06am On May 30, 2020
Idajo mi
A trianed ruthless sniper from thousand yards away coming from swat best team sniper man
Shud do the needful.
I would be glad to hear the white police officers last words.i can't breathe
Then justice served.

Az long as na white man.
No level.
Him
Him
Him
Imunity at its peak.
White no be beans to get that caucasiam colour o.
God why amai black
Hoodbilonia:
Americans dey watch pur news na
Dem sabi mob justice pass us.
If i see how to loot shoprite.
Na dangote cement truck i go rent that day
We go carry. We go tire
the.
Re: George Floyd: Minneapolis In Chaos As Shops Are Looted And Burnt (video) by Greatzeus(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2020
XOGBADO:
This would never bring back George Floyd angry

Black lives only matter when a white does the killing. what about the killings and mayhem the blacks unleash on their fellow blacks.
Bunch of hypocrites!!
Teenagers in Brooklyn Queens and Compton are forming stupid gangsters, killing each other over half pounds of cocaine but it's ok . It's a black on black violence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Oyo Over Sexual Demand (pic) / Wanted Kidnap Kingpin, Yusuf Aliu, Arrested In Edo (Photo) / Man Kills Neighbour In Ogun, Joins Sympathizers To Search For Corpse (Graphic Pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.