Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? (614 Views)

Please Everyone I’m I Making The Right Choice / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / I’m I Wrong To Plan My Life Without A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by wondarkid: 7:30pm On May 07, 2022
I’m planning on getting married to my babe in 2 years time and I Would need some advice as I would highlight my achievements at 28 years

I own a house for rentals that earn me 500k yearly
I own a private car
I have got two plots of land valued 1.5m each for my real estate investment
I own a car on HP for Uber business that should earn me 3m plus capital in a year plus

I have savings of 2m which I plan to establish a business with

I’m on the right track at 28?? For marriage in two years
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by Ussycool: 7:53pm On May 07, 2022
Man, you are on point. Your hustle do realy pay. Look, you are on track and your ambitious plans should also corelate with that of your wife to be. Don't marry who will ruin your life. It shall be well boss.

2 Likes

Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by wondarkid: 8:22pm On May 07, 2022
Thanks boss
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by wondarkid: 8:23pm On May 07, 2022
Ussycool:
Man, you are on point. Your hustle do realy pay. Look, you are on track and your ambitious plans should also corelate with that of your wife to be. Don't marry who will ruin your life. It shall be well boss.

Thanks boss
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by cavreek: 8:26pm On May 07, 2022
All this doesn't count
Abeg just try marry an asset not a liability and d sky will b ur limit

1 Like

Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by wondarkid: 11:42pm On May 07, 2022
cavreek:
All this doesn't count
Abeg just try marry an asset not a liability and d sky will b ur limit

Thanks
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by Nazgul: 5:08am On May 08, 2022
If your fiancee isn't working try and invest in her, get her a shop or whatever both of you agree on.

As for your achievements, I'd say you're on the right track for marriage.

Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by Nobody: 5:15am On May 08, 2022
You're doing well boss....
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by akaahs(m): 7:53am On May 08, 2022
wondarkid:
I’m planning on getting married to my babe in 2 years time and I Would need some advice as I would highlight my achievements at 28 years

I own a private car
I own a car on HP for Uber business that should earn me 3m plus capital in a year plus

Ops, u re on a right track. At 28, I envy u.
Just hope ur babe ll compliment u and support to expand for the sake of your unborn kids.
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by Tboymessiah(m): 8:00am On May 08, 2022
wondarkid:

I own a private car

You try o, but u forget to add some stuff, like.

Laptop.
Black Soap
Aboki Sponge
iPhone............... U can modify it then add them all.

We no as e dey go
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by fikayormi(m): 8:09am On May 08, 2022
Well done son ,

You have done well for urself
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 08, 2022
wondarkid:

I own a private car

I'll advise you to make her sign a prenup
Re: I’m I On The Right Track Of Life To Settle Down ?? by czarr(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2022
No marry broke girl o
If not you go enter the wrong track for life

(1) (Reply)

Please What's Going On. / Church Members In Fear After Seeing Black Coffin And Corpse In Pastor's House / Man Catches, Films Best Friend 'eating' His Girlfriend In An Uncompleted Buildin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.