Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out (46485 Views)

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Passionate888: 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
Who tell them say e stop b4?
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
So many matters arising!
We'll settle yhis 1 next week abeg!
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by safarigirl(f): 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
This was in response to another Muslim woman, who implied that the women who were getting sexually harassed on the road, were victims because of how they were dressed, and the men harassing them were doing so, because they didn't lower their gaze. She was thankful for the hijab and Muslim men lowering their gazes according to Islamic teachings

What she failed to consider is, sexual harassment is not about choice of clothes, and just because a man is taught to lower his gaze, does not mean he will adhere to those teachings.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by TreasureTayo(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
hnnnmnn
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by sageer1706(m): 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
Yes ijab don't stop sexual harassment but it reduce it

7 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Staphylococcus: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
At a time! She could be right.

But certain it curbs it to an extent.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
QUICK! MOVE IT TO THE OTHER FENCED SECTION WHERE PEOPLE HAVE TO SWEAR BEFORE COMMENTING!

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by edoairways: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
An average rapist doesn't care whether you are covered or not, all he care about is to satisfy his sexual urge

5 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by safarigirl(f): 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Most of these ladies now go about naked

unclothedness is human nature, it is clothes that are new inventions.

Your ancestors were walking around naked, breasts hanging out and such, and no one complained of being sexually harassed. It is the men of today that have no self control and discipline.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Havertz(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
Mtcheeew
i dont give a Bleep
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by safarigirl(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2020
IneedSugarMumy1:
The problem is not men

The problem is the person that molested you

Thanks
I suppose it was an animal that molested her, not a man.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by ojun50(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
And what else is she if not a hoe?
I pity you

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Job2004: 3:00pm On May 29, 2020
If they tell you the crime that go on under that Hijab Ehhhh.....
It's not by physical appearance. I have seen ladies on Hijab and you think they are untouchable, but they are easiest to get

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by thundafire: 3:00pm On May 29, 2020
Coder2Client:
Muslims men don't harass women, they protect women like eyes, trust me. Women's right is top men's priority in islam . Muslim men abi I lie ni?
shut up
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by nairavsdollars(f): 3:00pm On May 29, 2020
Muric will say she is a Christian

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by safarigirl(f): 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

rape capital of the world is India, lets go an ask them
Indians are Bhuddists and Hindus majorly. Their Muslim population is not high enough to be responsible for their status as rape capital of the world.

6 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Royalfurnitures: 3:02pm On May 29, 2020
It can reduce it though cos the body parts,curves,etc that entice guys won't be exposed

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by 4Play(m): 3:02pm On May 29, 2020
This whole indecent dressing leads to sexual assault nonsense forgets that up until relatively recently, our ancestors walked around unclothed. It would have meant that assault was the order of the day. However, if you study all those newly discovered tribes such as the Koma tribe there is no indication that the women are habitually assaulted. If anything, clothes can arouse the mind as to what lies beneath, a sense of mystery, which for men lacking self-control leads to rape.

5 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by chatinent: 3:02pm On May 29, 2020

Bigotry.
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Emmacolinho(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2020
Lemme call bros via 0800MURIC
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Psalmy2cute(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2020
safarigirl:
Indians are Bhuddists and Hindus majorly. Their Muslim population is not high enough to be responsible for their status as rape capital of the world.
did I say I'm referring to muslims alone?? guilty conscience.. undecided undecided I was referring to men.. not Muslim men..

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by sulaimanmaya: 3:05pm On May 29, 2020
I don't want to talk much but I believed most ladies also wear hijab that will show all what is inside them. coolI don't want to talk much but I believed most ladies also wear hijab that will show all what is inside them.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by ayshacom: 3:06pm On May 29, 2020
So what are you implying? That the verses for hijab are useless that we should scrap them or what? Devil voices everywhere.
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nairalandmonika: 3:06pm On May 29, 2020
Coder2Client:
Muslims men don't harass women, they protect women like eyes, trust me. Women's right is top men's priority in islam . Muslim men abi I lie ni?
No o, u truth
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nairalandmonika: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
ayshacom:
So what are implying? That the verses for hijab are useless that we should scrap them or what? Devil voices everywhere.
Olodo she's implying that dressing is not the reason men rape women like most of u assume. A rapist is a rapist regardless of what the woman is wearing

7 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Hypocrit: 3:09pm On May 29, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

rape capital of the world is India, lets go an ask them
Is india a muslim country?
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by sulaimanmaya: 3:09pm On May 29, 2020
ayshacom:
So what are you implying? That the verses for hijab are useless that we should scrap them or what? Devil voices everywhere.

atleast with the little that i saw by myself during my service year, where many ladies put on hijab and they wouldn't wear anything under.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Yobabad: 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
Hijab is a pure scam
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Patrioticman007(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2020
xynerise:
Wait, they see Muslim men as saints? Rapists are everywhere even in the mosque

You can't stop an antisocial behaviour 100% but can reduce it to the lowest level.

Its a fact Muslim countries have the lowest cases of Rape in the World, While the Vatican Popes & Christian countries have the highest cases of Rape & child abuse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / THREAD For Those Who Don't Have A Val

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.