Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island (109641 Views)

Toke Makinwa Buys N260M Mansion In Banana Island? / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) / Inside Paul Okoye's Mansion In Banana Island (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Adesina18111(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
Who God don bless...no man can curse...O Lord bless me to bless people around me and my generation as a whole!!!...

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Later we go hear say e still dey owe 100milli

Fake life everywhere
What if you hear one of his uncles sand filled the entire banana island you faint ba
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Osobi32(m): 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

O boy shut up,
no go hustle, just relax dey wish to meet one maga wey u go run dry.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 29, 2020
osaslord500:
Burna boy fans now

This isnt funny bruv. Comon.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Profadvocate: 5:50pm On May 29, 2020
Rented house or own house

If tented...that is stupidity

If own.....congrat

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
I wish I can move in with him

I love Rich and famous guys
Go for it !!

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by sesameq: 5:52pm On May 29, 2020
refrain from he who wants nothing else save this world

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Skymoore1004: 5:53pm On May 29, 2020
Why my guy no go get house for banana island? You know how many millions him dey launder for politicians every trip? If you no know, you go know.

Congrats sha

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Bigsunny01(m): 5:54pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Na dem gold digger dem shocked shocked
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 29, 2020
Really? shocked the house has an elevator? shocked wow!! e le va tor!!! wow!! the house has an elevator? shocked el e va tor? wow!!! elevator?

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Ugaboy: 5:55pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:
im here dear

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Kikigonza: 5:57pm On May 29, 2020
OBO
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by SweetCunt97(f): 5:57pm On May 29, 2020
The kitchen is quite lovely.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Elvis2kay: 5:58pm On May 29, 2020
sad
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by SweetCunt97(f): 5:58pm On May 29, 2020
Bigsunny01:

Na dem gold digger dem shocked shocked
Pls shut it. One can love a rich man genuinely without being a gold digger. Abi dem use suffering swear for una?

6 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by OgwuEgo: 6:00pm On May 29, 2020
Nice crib.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by LordOfTheGame: 6:03pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Pnyi you never still change your DP ? With those foot, the bed shit, the room and generally your cloths and body posture, I don't think any man will look your way talkless of rich guys.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by andycom(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Cheap gold digger spotted

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by asahnwaKC: 6:04pm On May 29, 2020
Nice..but the choice of tiles undecided
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Elvis2kay: 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
Pikin and papa Farm no dey together make boundary no dey.. lekki dey many but banana island na 1.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Habiodunz(m): 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
Muyiwaipere:
Later we go hear say e still dey owe 100milli

Fake life everywhere

Words like this are why people dont progress in life

The guy is a musician
He's father he's rich
But you still called it fake life
You sure say you wan make am fr life at all ? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Genset: 6:05pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

As in eh. Don't worry dear, God will do it for us.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by Okoroawusa: 6:07pm On May 29, 2020
Where is the vanity crew?
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by AreaFada2: 6:10pm On May 29, 2020
Wickedfact:

Why don't you move in with your father and brothers?

Or you've given up on making your own money in your life?
Ehmm...dude are you asking how much she likes the men you mentioned above in her life if they are not famous?

There is one big thing called thing called hypocrisy.

As in call call not rich family members best dad and best brother in the world on their birthdays. Yet show disdain for other not do rich men out there.
Your average father and brothers are good enough for other people's daughters. But if they were not related they won't be good enough. grin

Women sha.
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by 360command: 6:10pm On May 29, 2020
New house, new girls to fvck
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by OKTolu: 6:11pm On May 29, 2020
omo baba olowo Enjoy your sweat
Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by larryking540: 6:12pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

Go and hustle lady ,that dream of chasing a rich guy ,ur value is worthless in the sitting room ,na only bed room u get value

1 Like

Re: Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island by lastpage: 6:16pm On May 29, 2020
Onyi22:

I wish............ I wish........ I just so damn wish... grin grin

Just move-in with your current Boyfriend

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Kunle Remi: Adesua Etomi Dated & Left Actor For Banky W (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.