Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3026 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / My Boss's Wife Keep Asking Me For Sex. / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Tejumola856: 10:58am On Jan 04, 2022

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by DannyXpress: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Why did you ask her out?

You've fùcked up
Now she'll bill you until you end the relationship by yourself.

Men Listen.
Never ask a woman out. If you want to know why, read this book.

5 Likes

Re: . by samuel051: 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Holy gram
You must be d last SIMPle man standing for 2021,you deserve two stupidity medals,I no fit see u make I blast ur left blockus with my two mouth English bill dvc..
Wtf man..

12 Likes

Re: . by Baawaa(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Continue
Re: . by Tejumola856: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: . by Tbvxl: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2022
Don't be a SIMP Tesslim !
Cut off the bitch sad

6 Likes

Re: . by Tejumola856: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2022
Tbvxl:
Cut off the bitch sad
Already

4 Likes

Re: . by Tbvxl: 11:06am On Jan 04, 2022
I hate girls like that tbh..
Re: . by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 04, 2022
If she no ask you for moni shey nah me she wan ask

3 Likes

Re: . by Tallesty1(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Things that never happened

7 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2022
Op, God no carry u come this world to con feed anybody daughter ooo.
Na so life dey, people no wan help you, but them wan take from you.
This life dey very interesting.
Different stories everyday cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: . by Cholls(m): 11:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Tallesty1:
my brother you just spoiled the fun

We know!

7 Likes

Re: . by paulolee(m): 11:32am On Jan 04, 2022
atimes all this stories dey look like makeup, I know say babes no get brain, are broke n do feel very entitled but the stories I do see here are too extreme...
who da hell is the biitch dt would try dis with me? e depends on how una take start sha....imagine d rubbish

12 Likes

Re: . by paulolee(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Tbvxl:
Cut off the bitch sad
I no even understand the long chats wen I go don block her sorry assss since she start dt madness

1 Like

Re: . by Tejumola856: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Tallesty1:

How can I prove it to you?
Re: . by Godada(m): 11:43am On Jan 04, 2022

From the much I gathered, Nairaland is certainly not the right place to wash your dirty linen...it's basically a faceless forum.

In any case, you have awoken to the dawn of the redpillers (another bunch of losers blaming women for their inability to get it on).

While you are at it, make something of yourself.
Re: . by dan9ice(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
Maybe when you wanted to toast her, you were doing "display of wealth and big boy"
You see this people eh, is the way you started it they'll play along..

1 Like

Re: . by Amotolongbo(f): 11:50am On Jan 04, 2022
paulolee:
atimes all this stories dey look like makeup, I know say babes no get brain, are broke n do feel very entitled but the stories I do see here are too extreme...
who da hell is the biitch dt would try dis with me? e depends on how una take start sha....imagine d rubbish
This is a post of a boy playing with two different WhatsApp apps.

Can’t you see the two responses (sender and receiver) are constructed almost alike?

1 Like

Re: . by Rickmann: 11:50am On Jan 04, 2022
DannyXpress:
Why did you ask her out?

You've fùcked up
Now she'll bill you until you end the relationship by yourself.

Men Listen.
Never ask a woman out. If you want to know why, read this book.

Very True because asking a regular Nigerian girl out now gives her some sort of entitlement right.
Re: . by nicerod(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Come and use that money to secure ya future with 30% return on investment

Re: . by Limassol(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2022
It's time to move on man, probably she never truly love you in the first place.However, your response also was immature and undiplomatic. Anyway, Whats done is done. move on!

1 Like

Re: . by DannyXpress: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rickmann:

Very True because asking a regular Nigerian girl out now gives her some sort of entitlement right.
Not only Nigerian girls but women as a whole
Although they may be a little exception but very few
Re: . by Tejumola856: 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
This is a post of a boy playing with two different WhatsApp apps.

Can’t you see the two responses (sender and receiver) are constructed almost alike?

I swear to God you’re a fool but I don’t blame you this is what you can do. Do you think I have time for rubbish wtf

Just tell me what I have to gain by chatting with myself, some of you don’t have sense.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Rickmann: 12:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
DannyXpress:

Not only Nigerian girls but women as a whole
Although they may be a little exception but very few

I totally agree with you.
Re: . by gunners160(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Menh that part where you saiid all what you got on your birthday was a king is born, do you look like some one from a royal family got me laughing

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by eteebanky1: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
she never loved you bro, that's a fact

she was just with you cos of your Money, she won't stop billing you until you do this

I just thank God, I'm no SIMPSON

1 Like

Re: . by Amotolongbo(f): 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tejumola856:

I swear to God you’re a fool but I don’t blame you this is what you can do. Do you think I have time for rubbish wtf

Just tell me what I have to gain by chatting with myself, some of you don’t have sense.
Who else is a fool If not a small boy playing with phone apps to chat with himself?
You no use toy for baby?

stop chatting with yourself. grin grin
Find a job

1 Like

Re: . by siofra(f): 12:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigerian men don't have common sense.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol... grin. You neva hala.

I've said it severally. Any man who doesn't have money should not think of going into a relationship, especially with girls of this generation.

Our set wey do "the girl is good" and suffered with a jobless guy, what happened in the end? They hit small change and begin date the whole girls on earth. tongue

By the way, those words you said to her in your chats are so childish and uncalled for.
You don't wanna help her, fine. What's with the prostitution and gibberish you were advising her to go into? Shows you both are still children.

Dont worry, Na this generation of girls go show una 10/10.
We dey here dey watch.

Ndi Uchu!

5 Likes

Re: . by Tejumola856: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
Who else is a fool If not a small boy playing with phone apps to chat with himself?
You no use toy for baby?

stop chatting with yourself. grin grin
Find a job

This is the reason why people like you don’t go far in life cus you think another person must do the sh!t and rubbish you’re doing. Well I don’t have to reply you again and I have nothing to prove to you.you can suck my D

1 Like

Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hahaha! "Did I tell you I am from a royal family" this really got me grin grin grin no you're a child of God now, a royal priesthood grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: . by juniorstar(m): 1:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Tejumola856:
I can't believe my girlfriend broke up with me cus I couldn't give her money. I met this girl on campus around March last year. Since then, l've been spending so much on her cus I believe there's nothing wrong spending money on your woman (that was then).

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't saved much
since our relationship started because she
alway asked me for money and I thought
the only way I can prove my love to her is to
help her in time of need. I'm truly in love
with her but this time I decided not to send
her money cus I have to invest on myself and I believe that if I were broke ass Nigga she wouldn't have fallen in love with me.

Well all thanks to Nairaland Alpha male and Redpill if not because of them I would still be paying for S$x.

I don't think I will never in my life be in
a relationship again.

MODIFIED::: I’m no more a SIMP
The guy don cum multiple time e don finally come to him senses...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heaven Knows I'm Breaking Up With This Girl Tonight / "I Thought He Was A Girl": Reactions As Young Boy With Long Hair Cuts It / Help! How Do I Inform Her Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.