Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76903 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Sterope(f): 9:50am On Jun 03, 2020
Which western culture? The one I know consume a lot of meat depending on the cut.

His story is not newsworthy. Simple!
Johnmattee:

I have already said that in my post that he should show understanding, as regards culture, I repeat, Yoruba culture doesn't teach covetousness, deserving respect doesn't translate to lack of contentment, if you are a Yoruba gal and you are married by now, you'll know better. Take it or leave it, you can only discard something when you get something else, most folks abominate their culture once they have exposure to the western style...wake up.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Larcardii(f): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
motherfucker go ur papa house 2 meat kee u there
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Johnmattee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sterope:
Which western culture? The one I know consume a lot of meat depending on the cut.

His story is not newsworthy. Simple!
I guess you and the Op have dissenting problem with the number of meats grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by SURElee(f): 12:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Sense of entitlement kill you there. In this covid 19 era that people are managing to eat, you are complaining somebody gave you food with one meat. Do you know how many meats were left in the stew and how she as a wife has decided to manage it to go round for the week?

Are you even supposed to be visiting people sef? Biko carry your lame ass mentality and sit in your house.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Slimsly100(f): 10:17pm On Jun 04, 2020
Now that you've got the attention you sought for would you shift and let me see responsible people
Òpònú ayíràdà!
How much did you contribute to the cooking
Since you're "a choosy eater" go and marry so you can provide ENOUGH meat money to your wife REGULARLY.
Òdè òshì! angry
You get luck sef she gee you one meat, alátenuje!
All this evil inlaw dem.u wan tell ur Bros about the matter make e com beat him wife for u abi make e pursue am
Any in-law wey go wan come put katakata for me and my husband, thunder and brimstone plus fire wey nor get brake na e go locate am.
Idiot!!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Slimsly100(f): 10:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
paulolee:
lc talk oo....dis is a real example of the saying dt goes"when you give somebody something free for a period of time, he would see it as a privilege or his own rights...a big example of the street slang that says "who konji de kee no de select nunu wey get hair"...my man no be ur fault...na joblessness wey employ laziness to settle ur matter naim i blame..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by paulolee(m): 11:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Slimsly100:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
xup babes....dt ur pics looks lyk d qween dt i do see sitting by d syd of my throne in my dreams each nite mostly on a friday nite....u look sweet..
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by GingerBreadMan: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2020
sylvalord:
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.
GingerBreadMan:
Oh boy, this your post caused the OP to delete his account grin grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by HoliMaree: 11:42am On Jun 05, 2020
paulolee:

xup babes....dt ur pics looks lyk d qween dt i do see sitting by d syd of my throne in my dreams each nite mostly on a friday nite....u look sweet..

Bro na person wife you de lie to so? no make them use cutlass cut your prik comot
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by paulolee(m): 1:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
HoliMaree:

Bro na person wife you de lie to so? no make them use cutlass cut your prik comot
haabaaaa...me no kno oo....mk i japa b4 nairaland go table my matter 4 frontpage oo
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
GingerBreadMan:
Oh boy, this your post caused the OP to delete his account grin grin
If that is so, then i have done the NL society a great favor by ridding it of that vermin wink

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by yembet(f): 7:59pm On Jun 11, 2020
haiti007:
Is meat your problem? I pray you don't end up labelling the woman a bad one to the rest members of the family because of meat.
Yes they are marriage wrecker. They go about making up tales of their brothers' wives and spreading lies to the families.
Your brother is married now, you dont have direct access to the kitchen again.
Case settled.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Slimsly100(f): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2020
paulolee:

grin
Bros look well again u go see say I don be another person queen tey tey. So no let me look like ur queen for dream again. Tankio
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by winkmart: 3:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Everyone get him own wahala
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by DenreleDave(m): 3:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
mhizpearlysneh:
It’s none of our fucking business too. Please carry your wahala and go

Do u mind if I care know u more
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by AIlahuAkbar: 6:27am On Oct 08, 2020
mhizpearlysneh:
It’s none of our fucking business too. Please carry your wahala and go
are you married?
judging by the ring on your finger in your profile pics
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chasegb:
I’m sure your kidding...Gosh! I have never been this irritated by a post. With everything going on “meat” is your problem. May God help you.

grin grin grin grin grin nairaland can frustrate...u sent me a PM, kindly WhatsApp me 08169827645

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VTJN(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
grown man like you still living under the roof young couple. Pickup your things and leave that house now. You are such a leech, ingrate and entitled biggot.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by rickleye: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.

exactly !! Hilarious . I am sure the dude doesn't even eat half a piece of meat in his own home ?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by winner37(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oga ,what will you gain eating two to three meats in your brother's house? Do you know if that was the last meat in the pot ?
you should be grateful visiting your brother's house his wife cooked and served you so what about those who their brother's wife doesn't give them face?
Please how old are you because you should be matured enouge to understand women and their dubious attitude.
my own the give of bone or the head of the fish

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.