Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76956 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Halimat04(f): 12:52pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
Oh u are looking for 2-3 meat on ur food, u for branch market buy meat for her to cook nd serve on ur food now, as if u don't know what is going on in dis country.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by EDGEof2MORO: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shebi when I post "This is front page material!" Some retardedd mods would hide my post.

What the hell is this type of thread doing on front-page? angry
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by lawdrigo: 12:54pm On Jun 02, 2020
This type of brother worst pass Covid-19 scam in 9ja.. How much did you contribute.. Ungrateful bastard..
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by mod9: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Honestly to beat you dey hungry me
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
She is not your wife, show maturity by getting married and asking your wife to service you a live cow.

They way you are dragging meat, it wontbbe long before you ask her to sleep with you.

Awon woman basher.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by uboma(m): 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Shugargal:
Longest time Mr Uboma... You have always been representing well. I respect you sir.

Hey my runaway friend. I hope you are keeping safe. Thanks Ma'am.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by olmoRoc: 1:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

don't eat there next time, or bring a bowl of meat with you, so you can have as many pieces of meat as you'd like with your food
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Aparche(f): 1:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
@Op, so you visited your brother's house, his wife went into the kitchen to cook rice specifically for you (I'm assuming it's white rice), then she served you with one piece of meat. Instead of you to be grateful, you came here to complain. Meanwhile you didn't consider the fact that maybe there isn't much meat remaining in the stew.
You don't know how they have been managing their life given the current realities, all you care about is yourself.

By the way, did you even buy bread or anything at all for them when you went to visit or you went there empty handed? undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by christygenius(f): 1:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
@ OP, ure a wicked brother in law ooo, u didnt even appreciate her for taking her time to prepare her food and stil serve u wit 1 meat which u didnt contribute anytin, 4 dis covid 19 dt alot of families are struggling to eat either once or twice daily, wey b say na shawar fish dey reign, and ure stil complaining abi? Ure very very lucky say no b me, i go make sure say u percieve d aroma of fried onions & ingredients well well but wil nt ve a taste of d food, so dt u can no
w call d entire family for me, idiot ooo... ENEMY OF HAPPY MARRIAGE. Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by PierreAbutu(m): 1:40pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Stop being a petty pussy

Times are not easy, economically
Discard this sick entitlement mentality and be matured as a man

If they were fasting and she no cook nko, wetin u for type?
You are not the one providing money for food in ya brother's house so stop complaining

If tomorrow she gives u 5 pieces of meat in ya food, will you come here to complain
Do u know if she and her husbands are trying to survive on a tight budget?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Decaf: 2:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
I cannot pray to God for my enemy to marry an Idiot like u. You're a BIG disgrace to we men. oloju kokoro.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Hassan88(m): 2:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
What a time waster
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by samworthyever: 2:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Look at this fool... I laugh in Chinese. Kin Kim hum shin fun hun hun!!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by megareal: 2:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
@OP, if all the insults on this thread doesn't reset your brain, then you are of all men most miserable. sad
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 3:07pm On Jun 02, 2020
OdenKelechi:

E greet us finish come dey mumu.. very unfortunate bastard

In bold: I won't call him that though.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Temhellen(f): 3:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bros, u no get sense aswear. Wen next u visiting u can go with a big snake or better still an Elephant. Within everything wey Dey happen for our country na meat be ur own problem. Nana for u ooooooo. Those doing u are dead
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 3:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
megareal:
@OP, if all the insults on this thread doesn't reset your brain, then you are of all men most miserable. sad

lol @ the bible quote.

I read somewhere yesterday where he mentioned that it was all a joke and he created the thread due to boredom. Indeed makes me want to give him a slap to reset his brain.

It's one of 2 things. Either the insults made him lie that it was a joke or it was actually a very silly and unwarranted joke.

Here are the quotes.

Akinsoladwayne:
Like seriously you guys fall my hands tonight including the moderator.
Ever since I have been posting reasonable stuff I never made it to FP but when I was bored and just put up a silly post it made FP with a lot of yabbing.

E dey all of una body o.

Akinsoladwayne:

It was just a joke sir!!!

It never happened
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VickyRotex(f): 3:12pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sweetcho:

You know this comment has made me laugh so much thank you grin

Hahaha no worries cool

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by marylandcakes: 3:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Don’t be too hard on your in-law she must have forgotten to cut the meat into two, forgive her.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dantrillion: 3:16pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Guess you re seeking for cheap attention & now u got one from me.....Bravo; ur brain dey lack sense.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by cassbeat(m): 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"
The "Hi everyone" sef is useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ableguy(m): 3:23pm On Jun 02, 2020
The way people cry because of meat still surprises me, this is someone that probably came empty handed or just one rough loaf of bread.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by smokeyupu(m): 3:43pm On Jun 02, 2020
Na restaurant u dey?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ekeseges(f): 3:46pm On Jun 02, 2020
For person house, you wan eat belle full.mtchewww
Akinsoladwayne:

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by wandeykul(f): 4:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
Drkiki:

Let's be guided ooo...
Wandeykul ,Abel let's know what we are doing ooo..lol.
No be me create the topic,check d topic wella.
I be innocent passerby
No vex abeg
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by EdwinBorngreat(m): 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2020
oga boss. goan marry ur own wife n she will serve u a pot of soup.
u HV no moral right to complain since u don't know hw much money she was given to cook d rice!!!!! goan marrrrrrryyyyy
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Johnmattee(m): 4:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sterope:
The culture that teaches respect but not contentment. Interesting!

He should not be emphatic, let him continue to hit his head. I bet the in-law doesn't know she has rented a suplex in his head.
That's not Yoruba culture, I didn't support the OP 100% because he's supposed to understand but who knows maybe there's a rift between the duo. Westernization has made us forgot our culture and values.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Johnmattee(m): 4:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Sterope:
The culture that teaches respect but not contentment. Interesting!

He should not be emphatic, let him continue to hit his head. I bet the in-law doesn't know she has rented a suplex in his head.
And to the OP, there's a Yoruba proverb that says: "when the host is showing the visitor a sliced yam, it's time to go home". grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Sterope(f): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2020
Culture is dynamic. It is not westernisation. There were so many things our forefathers did that didn't make it to the 21st century so stating culture is not doing it for me at all. A culture that doesn't teach contentment and understanding is not my cup of business.

Back then meat was a thing. It was not expensive and people can often source for their own meat. Everything is expensive now and corona is outside.

Also, it is their money; it is his choice to visit. They have their reasons from financial to managing the available resources or JUST CHOICE.

If he doesn't like a piece of meat, he should stop at a restaurant and shove down a whole chicken. He should complain maybe next time she should consider tap water.

Johnmattee:

That's not Yoruba culture, I didn't support the OP 100% because he's supposed to understand but who knows maybe there's a rift between the duo. Westernization has made us forgot our culture and values.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Tohsynetita1: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbsTTmBk3v0
This is oou's own. Send your school math past question and let me explain it too you in video
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by tk4rd: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You want to tell your brother about it??
And even tell him that his wife's food is not sweet??
Go On..
Tell Him..
It's like you want to be banned from entering that house forever??

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Henri8: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Then why the fuvk did you bring it here?
Go marry, provide money for your wife to be giving you full chicken always.
Ikenshi.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.