Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (77024 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Norabay(f): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2020
When this is someone's future husband how husband know go scare
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by TanyLoe(f): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

What is this
Ur seriously sick in the head
Na u give her the meat or money to buy am
Ur sick
If I be ur brother as u tell me finish I will stop you from coming to my house
Because na person like u fit advice am to send his wife parking if them get misunderstanding

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by tunary(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

How much you give her to buy meat from the market?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by tunary(m): 10:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Norabay:
When this is someone's future husband how husband know go scare
no woman can tolerate this from a man. this one dey fall our hand. he's not a husband material
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by davesd: 10:16am On Jun 02, 2020
My brother, i think you will need a lawyer in this matter? ;DMy brother, i think you will need a lawyer in this matter?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Hathor5(f): 10:17am On Jun 02, 2020
Poseidon000:
What a professional fool

Professional fool grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Peacefulguy90: 10:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

so this lockdown no affect you rite....
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Malawian(m): 10:37am On Jun 02, 2020
Are you sure that single meat is not anu kporo nku na eju onu ?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Arckeen: 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
First question, how old are you? Because your nonsense write up na like jss1 student talk
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by askakim(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2020
@op, u no get case, Go n marry too
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Mabelenena(f): 10:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Please you can be selecting food or arguing for meat when you get married and finally have your own house. Leave your brother and his wife to enjoy their home.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by AlessKlar: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Guy you dey craze.
�����...1 meat? You see meat chop you no happy?
If I was the one,I would have put something in the food,so you'd purge within an inch of your life. Next time, you'd bring your takeaway.
Werey���.
You get mind post this thing. grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by PharmSam(m): 10:52am On Jun 02, 2020
If the one meat is not enough for you, give her money next time to get more meat from the market.
Be thankful for what u see. If you were my brother, I would have called you an idiot, but since you are not, be wise and don't run to social media with such tag to seek attention.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by AlessKlar: 10:58am On Jun 02, 2020
@op please put your details here and a photograph for easy identification.
Babes,abeg japa.
cool grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by speedogravity(m): 11:12am On Jun 02, 2020
Gaaan carry the whole pot na... Mtcheew none sense
Moya look away
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Osesedney: 11:14am On Jun 02, 2020
If want meat you no know market.
You no get house...
Stop been shameless...
Rubbish talk...
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Bond111: 11:18am On Jun 02, 2020
First of all, I must question what you were in their home for. Avoid visiting married couples as much as you can. What they say in your presence is totally different from what’s said when you’re away. Meet your brother in neutral ground and avoid them as best you can.

Avoid eating in people’s homes, the first time they will welcome you to join their meal. Second time your ration reduces. Third time You might not get invited to eat. Fourth time, they will tell their maiguard to say they aren’t at home.

Couples are evil, when you get married you will be no different.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by StennyB(f): 11:27am On Jun 02, 2020
Your self entitlement is crap. Keep on complaining about trivial things like the number of meat she served you.
Do you know if that was the last piece she served you?
Just eat and wipe your lips.
Be grateful and show your appreciation.
I'm sure your brother and his wife would appreciate the gesture
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by sisitito01(f): 11:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Omo the comments are so funny.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Munzy14(m): 11:36am On Jun 02, 2020
lefulefu:
guy marry ur own wife to be serving u with the number of meat u want.no go cause wahala for yur brother matrimonial home
cheesy
na when him give her money she go buy meat cook better food na....smh

This op sound lazy and entitled.

He shouldn't worry, wrapper go reach am, where e reach others.

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by olaoye15(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Born fool you are.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by lullygold18(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Shame on you mannnnnnn
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Aboks(m): 11:54am On Jun 02, 2020
The most useless post I have ever seen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Shugargal(f): 11:57am On Jun 02, 2020
uboma:
@ Op,

You have the entitlement mentality.

Before your brother got married, you used to serve yourself 2/3 pieces of meat.

Now that he's married, the wife served you a plate of rice with a piece of meat. Do you know how much was given to her to buy meat? Do you know if they are trying to manage their resources?

My advice to you is,

Go and get married so your wife can serve your meal with 10 pieces of meat.

Leave your brother's wife alone. She is not married to you.....
Longest time Mr Uboma... You have always been representing well. I respect you sir.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by francaofzion: 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
You are one of such men who causes confusion in people's home. You don't know how she was able to provide the food for you.. Mr. Choosy why didn't you buy carton of chicken as you were going to visit your brother's house so that his wife can serve you with all of it mtcheww nonsense and ingredients.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by S12bosco(m): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2020
Jobless man. Nor go Find work married ur wife come de count meat for ur brother wife kitchen
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nekkytula: 12:06pm On Jun 02, 2020
I think ure just a jobless fool. Home breaker. Tell your brother then what?

Go and marry let your own wife cook for you and serve you with 10 pieces of meat. You must be very jobless.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by omoohsege: 12:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
Are you a working class or jobless class?
I guess you have matters they need to settle in your brain...am very sure, you are jobless with no sense of reasoning .... Why ll you even post such, you should be happy she gave you food(FOR FOOD ALONE) ... I pity your condition.... Keep eating around.. No go plan your life.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by paix(m): 12:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
You sound childish, ungrateful, lazy and stupid. Are you not even lucky that she cooked for you? With this lockdown situation, no money and you're here complaining of meat. People out there are soaking garri to survive but here you are wailing in your inglorious character.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Amwitty(f): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2020
Lol.. I smell cheap publicity, get a life bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / Couple Weds Holding Guns & Kissing (Photo) / "My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.