Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. (6646 Views)

Five Things To Avoid During Courtship / Five Things To Avoid During Courtship / Communication In Courtship; What You Should Talk About During Courtship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by seanwilliam(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2020
tbh, i can never beat a woman but that does not mean i will not give her a factory reset slap steadily if need be.. i am a no nonsense guy.. i am romantic, calm,funny and toxic too.. all depends on what you want..and dem never born you well make you misbehave, you self no go one misbehave na... i go repect u, make u self respect yourself.. na why i no get girlfriend angry

4 Likes

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by Mraphel: 8:51pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:
So many ladies will usually ask a guy this important question during courtship: Will you beat me if I offend you in our relationship? .Will you ever raise your hands on a woman if you are offended?. Have you ever laid your hands on a woman before?.Are you a woman beater?,etc.

Wrong ans

Most guys will answer this question with: I don't beat women, I have never laid my hands on a woman,I can never lay may hands on a woman,I will just walk away, etc.All in a bid to trap the babe.

If you give a babe this answer and she agrees to date you, don't show her your weak side from the first time she misbehaves,because this answer is like a licence for most babes to misbehave.

Right answer.

Tell the babe you don't take shit from any woman and if worse comes to worse you will trash the shit out out any woman,even though you know you won't do that.Never make any lady think you are a harmless nigga,else you will be relegated.

Always make her know you can strike terror.

This simple trick does wonder's in a relationship.

The same trick applies to humans in general. Never make any body know you are harmless. Always show your fake/real bad/though side.

Remember,na the good they die,the bad they enjoy.

Don't hit a woman.

But make her know you can and you will if necessary.

Na threaten thing's.

Some gang star shit things.

Thug life

Whispering:Women like bad boooys.

I wish this thread was opened last week, I swore to her I cannot beat a woman

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by Samkoliat(m): 9:37pm On May 30, 2020
I gbadun dis one grin

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by Mustack: 9:50pm On May 30, 2020
LikeAking:
So many ladies will usually ask a guy this important question during courtship: Will you beat me if I offend you in our relationship? .Will you ever raise your hands on a woman if you are offended?. Have you ever laid your hands on a woman before?.Are you a woman beater?,etc.

Wrong ans

Most guys will answer this question with: I don't beat women, I have never laid my hands on a woman,I can never lay may hands on a woman,I will just walk away, etc.All in a bid to trap the babe.

If you give a babe this answer and she agrees to date you, don't show her your weak side from the first time she misbehaves,because this answer is like a licence for most babes to misbehave.

Right answer.

Tell the babe you don't take shit from any woman and if worse comes to worse you will trash the shit out out any woman,even though you know you won't do that.Never make any lady think you are a harmless nigga,else you will be relegated.

The same trick applies to humans in general. Never make any body know you are harmless. Always show your fake/real bad/though side.

Don't hit a woman.

Na threaten thing's.

Thug life

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 30, 2020
Pearlla:

we don't like dark people cos' they reflect a pose of the ancient dagun(ape)-which was locked in the ancnt korean ¡|-`o

Anything bash and lash you receive, take it.
Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by Chommybaby(f): 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
purpinkx:
Who are you people dating?

See women aren't stupid - they only pretend to be.

What's the aim of beating a woman, so she'll become submissive out of fear?

Wrong move!

A woman will keep pushing and pushing your boundaries. Most guys only react when their backs are at the wall, this is where beatings happen.

Why not caution her the first time, then show her you don't mind walking away (from the relationship or whatever) when she repeats the same action?

Why wait until the anger has great grand children?

Before you're provoked to beat your “gf” you've been ignoring small, small nonsense behavior, and now you want to use beating to restore factory preset.

In my opinion, women are chisels and men are like rocks.

She'll keep chiseling until she no longer has ‘feelings’ for the final structure.

As a man (women inclusive), you need to check people's behavior when they're around you. If they can't conform, then they have no business being around you, since their behavior will only get you aggressive.

Asiere

OMG!!!

I love this ... You just took the words right out of my mouth....

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by TheSourcerer: 12:36am On May 31, 2020
itswell2019:
You go de threaten her "I go hit you oh."
She go say "try am"
Your nut go lose
Before you know
Gbam on her face grin
factz

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by Nobody: 12:50am On May 31, 2020
I wonder if we ought to support women trashing me too, since men also mess up in relationships.
I think we should stop generalizing the rules of relationship. Your partner doesn't deserve to be stereotyped. I still don't understand why people say so many bad things about men and women with respect to relationship on this platform. Perhaps meeting the wrong sort of person in a relationship says a lot about us, and not so much about our partners. There are millions of amazing ladies in Nigeria, same with men. One can never believe the things posted here on NL about relationships...post people like their posts are fake and self-absolving.

LikeAking:

Wrong ans

Right answer.

Don't hit a woman.

Na threaten thing's.

Thug life

Read some nice stuff's on this blog

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by africandictator(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2020
Op is spewing trash

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by davillian(m): 6:16am On May 31, 2020
My own ans..
Getting me upset is a very difficult task
But as calm , quiet and jovial as I am..
When I get really upset I act like I'm possessed
I can count how many times ive really gotten upset...

1 Like

Re: Never Reveal This To Any Babe During Courtship. by Pearlla(f): 9:20am On May 31, 2020
themaestro08:

Unpopular fact: racism is a result of ignorance.
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Emmanuella That Got People Talking / What's The Remedy For Loneliness? / The Body On Lebron James' Wife Though (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.