Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life (75107 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 6:46pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh, make I free you na. Next time no chook your long mouth for matter wey no concern you come dey spill thrash OK.
Dem go use you laslas, you wont be the first sha. I quote ni, abi ofe shofo ni
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by feedthenation(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2020
Congrats to her and papa
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 31, 2020
yvelchstores:
I don't know what to say so I don't sound judgemental... In all honesty, till tmrw, I dont envy anything about her life choices.
Peace of mind is priceless.

For not being myopic, may you never lack in this life .

For not thinking like a gold digger, may 100 more yrs fall on you.

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Sammarshall(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!

I think you need to check your brain!

Is Adesua God that gives children?

Mind yourself....
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SKINDOGGY: 8:43pm On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news
I support this motion, even my fellow men won't even pray for poor in-law for there sister but they will come online to call ladies names Las Las not everyone go marry rich or extreme rich guy
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by quintessence007(f): 9:11pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
You must be mad. Are you God? . Be watchful of the things you use your gutter mouth to say so you don't see the wrath of God
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by webizone(m): 9:21pm On May 31, 2020
Jgoldie:
She could have made this money she’s eyeing from papa ned herself,Genevieve,Funke akindele,Even small Emmanuella made money,why throw away your youthfulness because of money

I don’t understand ooo

You will one day wake up and regret all your actions but your momma who advised you would have been long gone

Hmmm what do I know

Chilling with vodka n monster Biko grin

Most sensible of female posts here. I have been waiting for this. I thought Regina had potential. Is it sweeter if the billions you have are made by you or you were given?
Reasons why guys like me say we just don't understand how girls reason, just that you are different. Girls like you are the reason we keep searching and still take it easy with y'all.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by webizone(m): 9:26pm On May 31, 2020
olivegirl:

So truly people shame a woman who found it difficult to concieve
Not everyone. Many don't. So don't get desperate.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by apiski(m): 9:35pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

In the world of your mind, you have made a lot of sense...

Continue.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ogagawhite(f): 10:20pm On May 31, 2020
Old aged blood doing 1da

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Liposure: 11:25pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Go fvck raw na, it's a simple something unless you waiting for a ring first.
see ur mouth. Yeye girl
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Liposure: 11:33pm On May 31, 2020
Satan66:

How do you know she isn't in love with the old man?
Are you close to her?
Does age suddenly qualify love? They are both adults
i dont c any luv here
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Liposure: 11:40pm On May 31, 2020
Evercurious:

But why are you so obsessed with these word - , broke guys, money, etc.. Are you from a wretched home? Or is poverty chasing you? Pls learn to relax and stop hawking this your obsession like akara..abeg na beg I dey beg you
tuale 4 u ma
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by sniperr007(m): 6:48am On Jun 01, 2020
GOFRONT:

Leave adesua alone..

Focus on your life
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2020
mofedamijo:

which arch enemies are you talking about.....50 brought this problems, he openly admitted it, i don't get your point when he already said he allowed fame separate him and his own son......please have a nice day biko.....
What are you saying? Give me any good reason why Marquis should constantly takes side with people who wants his daddy down? Is that a good sign?

He has always takes side with Fif’s enemies, publicly. So?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Candyness(f): 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Pa3cia:

This wasn't necessary, some things are better left unsaid, plus, you don't joke with everything esp people's predicament,tomorrow is pregnant and no one knows what it will beget.
Stay safe.

You definitely ugly my dear. You don't like make up?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Candyness:

You definitely ugly my dear. You don't like make up?
Lol,
I don't even know how to apply it, tried several times all to no avail.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by EXLOVER(m): 10:11am On Jun 02, 2020
GOFRONT:

madness runs in your family
You are extremely stupid for what you said
Who the hell do you think you are or are you God?
I am even sure you are worse than being called impotent you fruitless waste of a creature
Check your life I know you need Jesus n don't forget to pray #dontbestupid
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by blackgold7777(f): 8:04am On Jun 08, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I just pray the unborn child won't look like the father.
IF THE UNBORN CHILD DONT LOOK THE FATHER, THAT MEANS THE CHILD WILL LOOK LIKE U. IF U ARE THE FATHER.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Davido's Daughter With Tiwa Savage Son And The Okoye Kids At Her School Party / Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument