Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life (75085 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by EyezofGod120: 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
This small gel don get belle,,wetin I still dey do na lord embarassed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by mistijude: 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
This act of mocking a waiting-mother is ridiculous.It aptly underscores common sense. It could be you or your relatives; How would you feel?
I am using this opportunity to pray for all waiting-mothers here on nairaland, favour of God will locate you this year in Jesus name

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
She doesn't have that black line that goes down to d navel, good for her.

Is it even possible to give birth without feeling any pain?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ume1000: 9:47pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news
only useless broke girls golddig for rich men

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by bisoye11(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2020
Simi, see what you cause.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by AllenSpencer: 9:47pm On May 30, 2020
Chai!

This girl will finally birth for her ancestor!
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by mofedamijo(m): 9:47pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

You are right and wrong at the same time. First, true love exist, secondly, we have rich men who will neglect their wife and child and go take care of other women's kids, they call them dead beat fathers. 50 CENT has a son who he doesn't care about at all. Some rich men's kids are hustling today cause their father doesn't care. Also, we have some men who are doing okay and they spend well on their family. At the end of the day, the only money you can bank on is the money you have worked for.....Where are Abiola's wives today??

Tufaces babe stood by him, same with mike Adenuga and the rest and today they are enjoying together.......Anybody can be replaced tomorrow. Mind you, someone was in position one before Regina, the table might still turn.

15 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 9:48pm On May 30, 2020
EyezofGod120:
This small gel don get belle,,wetin I still dey do na lord embarassed
Go fvck raw na, it's a simple something unless you waiting for a ring first.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by omohlexy: 9:49pm On May 30, 2020
[quote cheesy author=Onyi22 post=90132797]
Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren). [/quote]Dont mind the empty headed slay pussycat
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ume1000: 9:49pm On May 30, 2020
sirlop:

FUgly!!!? Do you even know the meaning of that?
Your generation put together can never be half as beautiful as she is
Don’t be a hater bro
she may look beautiful(outside) but IS SHE BEAUTIFUL(inside)
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 30, 2020
0KNM:
Join her soon cheesy cheesy
mtchew
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by arthorjnr(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2020
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

She settled for a lifetime with a old man that she probably doesn't love all because of money - this decision she made is one of the fastest way to depression and marital unrest.

Yeah but she doesn't mind being depressed in a Lamborghini.
Heck I won't mind being depressed in a Lamborghini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Hezmatosky: 9:51pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
Your stupidity is like ZeeWorld, extraordinary every day.

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ryan03(f): 9:51pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

which kind problem be this? Ah!
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by HeadShot: 9:51pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren).

Says someone who advises ladies to marry money... You are a shame to all that is holy...

You think money is happiness?...
You think it guarrantees happiness?..
They say an apple never falls far from the tree
So i dont blame you.. But the people that brought you here

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Wantedmiller: 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren).

And you think otherwise when talking about making money.......both of you are the same.

Don't criticize what you are guilty of!

8 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by RoiTV2020: 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
Watch her maternity shoot here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NttAB5d7INk
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by chudez0147(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

You talk too much

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

I no fit marry poor lady

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Satan66(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

She settled for a lifetime with a old man that she probably doesn't love all because of money - this decision she made is one of the fastest way to depression and marital unrest.

How do you know she isn't in love with the old man?
Are you close to her?
Does age suddenly qualify love? They are both adults

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by blessedinnoma(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
Her child will look like her husband because Nwoko has a strong gem. All his children look like him but, money is doing magic on their bodies.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by olajizz01(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Fugly overrated gold digging hoe is pregnant, no big deal!
Stale,is it your life?she has chosen what she want and she's not complaining.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Rabiu4190: 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
jamael:
[s][/s]
It seems you've forgotten so soon that delay is not denial.
Never joke, no matter how casually, with someone's challenge.

The guy na idiot. No mind am.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by omohlexy: 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
[quote cheesy author=Onyi22 post=90132797]
Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren). [/quote]Dont mind the empty headed slay pussycat
Fuckingmallam45:

You have to be mindful of your utterances, you should never joke with someone predicament. I think say you get sense before, is like I'm wrong anyway.
Don't mind the empty headed slay pussycat. Look up you will see her brain flying in the sky.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
mofedamijo:

You are right and wrong at the same time. First, true love exist, secondly, we have rich men who will neglect their wife and child and go take care of other women's kids, they call them dead beat fathers. 50 CENT has a son who he doesn't care about at all. Some rich men's kids are hustling today cause their father doesn't care. ALso, we have some men who are doing okay and they spend well on their family. At the end of the day, the only money you can bank on is the money you have worked for.....Where is abiolas wives today??

Tufaces babe stood by him, same with mike adenuga and the rest and today they are enjoying together.......A rich man can replace anyone tomorrow. Mind you, someone was in position one before Regina, the table might still turn.
So what's your point exactly? A useless father will be one either rich or poor. Abiola wives are definitely not paupers today. Only a senseless woman won't take advantage of the platform marrying a rich man gives to set herself financially independent.

Who wanna be a rich man's wife only by name without a strong financial backing that goes with it?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by collinsEFF(m): 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

adesua still dey learn .
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2020
omohlexy:
Dont mind the empty headed slay pussycatDon't mind the empty headed slay pussycat. Look up you will see her brain flying in the sky.
grin you're right bro.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ryan03(f): 9:55pm On May 30, 2020
Aksnoopy:
Fugly overrated gold digging hoe is pregnant, no big deal!
see how the matter pain you
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by labelle123(f): 9:56pm On May 30, 2020
Good for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set / Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument / Appeal-Court Sends Ibinabo Fiberesima To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.