Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life (75062 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by simplepee(f): 9:33pm On May 30, 2020
Awwn that's so sweet.

Safe delivery to her.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Uyi168: 9:33pm On May 30, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I just pray the unborn child won't look like the father.
If it doesn't, that means kasala Don burst..

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
this isn't funny at all..u sound stupiid and childish

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by LesbianBoy(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
Shameless girl. This is so sad. Later some idiots will say money is not good angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by okenwaa(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!

You must be a kid....otherwise, you should know better that some things are not to be joked with.

Jisi Ike.

18 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by kasim155: 9:36pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

U just spit out rubbish from ur mouth with dis ur statement

17 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by AngelUhate: 9:36pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

You lack common sense. Must you spew trash? How's that your business?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Aksnoopy: 9:36pm On May 30, 2020
[s]
Onyi22:

Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren).
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by collinsbaba(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news

You said the truth......nobody in right senses should quote u wrong

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ipobarecriminals: 9:37pm On May 30, 2020
sad baba Ned don abandoned him oda pikin for diz Reg sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Aksnoopy: 9:37pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Hoes ANTHEM!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Grandlord: 9:38pm On May 30, 2020
cyndy1000:
Congratulations to her.
Pregnancy looks great on her.
How does pregnancy look great on a woman?
It doesn't.

I once got in a debate on whether pregnancy was physiological or pathological. I was on the side of it being pathological.

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 30, 2020
Join her soon cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by traihit: 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

Now this is an archaic way of looking at issues. Marriages shouldn't be all about increasing the population but if the couple so wishes, fine. If they don't, good but no one has the right to be talking about whether a couple has children or not. It just doesn't sound mature.

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

You have to be mindful of your utterances, you should never joke with someone predicament. I think say you get sense before, is like I'm wrong anyway.

11 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

This wasn't necessary, some things are better left unsaid, plus, you don't joke with everything esp people's predicament,tomorrow is pregnant and no one knows what it will beget.
Stay safe.

14 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Cladez(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

Please nobody should quote this fellow anymore.....he sure is demented

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by CheedyJ(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2020
Oh Ned,harder harder,oh ah uhmm uhhh..super Ned, we av seen ur doings..but I hope we won't av to settle any matter sha web pikin resemble another ....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by joepepsy(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2020
Na the their gate man e go resemble before
JasonScoolari:
I just pray the unborn child won't look like the father.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ishaq2355: 9:43pm On May 30, 2020
Good
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by joepepsy(m): 9:43pm On May 30, 2020
Go change your boxers midnight newspaper.
Onyi22:

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by nobone(f): 9:43pm On May 30, 2020
So Regina is truly married to Ned? Na now I believe am!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by HoliMaree: 9:43pm On May 30, 2020
GOFRONT:

You're a very wicked person. The cry of Adesua will be transfered to your household

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ipobarecriminals: 9:44pm On May 30, 2020
sad polygamy home sad turn!
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Skillzthebadguy(m): 9:44pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ChuckKingston(m): 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
Whenever I see this girl's story, I just keep remembering the movie CHIEF DADDY

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by ume1000: 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

why always you.

So getting married to a used ,lazy unproductive non creative woman is the prayer of a man abi

13 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by tellwisdom: 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
Too many dull humans

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by damola1: 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
Sweetcollins:
My minister used to tell us not to announce our glory before hand...
But it seems all these celebrities get a bigger God.
Enjoy!
Who im soup done, make im back im EBA Hot

You believed your minister. How is that her business?

Face front and stop expecting people to live by your standards and fear. If you like tuck your belly and don’t let anyone know. That’s your fccuking problem.

Pregnancy is a process. And every mother especially celebrity mothers have a right to live it however they so choose to desire.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by omohlexy: 9:45pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:

who will marry you with your yeye character? Go for home training first my dear.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Mercy Eke In A Yellow Bikini With Flowers After Swimming (video) / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.