Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life (75083 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by stevups(m): 5:23am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news
Got it
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by IkeGod221(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2020
sad sad[color=#770077][/color] :Pi laughing
Onyi22:

Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren).
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by zedman1(m): 5:26am On May 31, 2020
1stola:

She's not close to beautiful.

That many guys are sleeping with a girl who collects their money doesn't make the girl beautiful.
Ok, that's why I put 'beautiful' in quote, because even if we don't believe they are, in their heads they believe they're beautiful. I proceeded to check her profile to confirm if truly she isn't beautiful as you stated, only to discover she doesn't even have a face. Perhaps her world only revolves around her you-know-what.... and judging by the picture, I was right, she's poor, that's just how they talk.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by surequality: 6:06am On May 31, 2020
No sense in this nonsense.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Realfrankie(m): 6:15am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!

I have never heard such dumb words from one human being in less than a minute
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by oshorstan(f): 6:26am On May 31, 2020
Pregnancy can either make a Woman more Beautiful or Most Ugly....
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by lochi01(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2020
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

She settled for a lifetime with a old man that she probably doesn't love all because of money - this decision she made is one of the fastest way to depression and marital unrest.

dey there! Very soon d child will grow small and get married... U dey there dey talk put for another person life story...

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 6:40am On May 31, 2020
0KNM:
undecided undecided undecided What?
are you not a permanent resident in your usual place,so I wonder what you are doing here
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by sanemind2(m): 7:08am On May 31, 2020
KomonSense:

Please I need the movies...

How much?
are you in port Harcourt? If you are chat me on whatsapp
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by kolapo520: 7:10am On May 31, 2020
Really need a serious person to partner with to make up to 100k monthly... only serious minded people .
Who ever is interested should join group chat below or drop Whatsapp number_https:///JG9KYpnvuDmEW8CqDoN6SD

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Robjer: 7:14am On May 31, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Congratulations..pregnancy looks good on her wink
iphone X available at 200k WhatsApp 08124440711
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Robjer: 7:17am On May 31, 2020
made4naijamusic:
Congratulations..pregnancy looks good on her wink
iphone X available @200k only 08124440711
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by proudlyafrican1: 7:21am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
we all know that your very stupid but most you always show it. Why not keep it to yourself at least.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Tonytonex(m): 7:23am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:
Getting pregnant for a rich wealthy man or guy is the prayer of every ladies out there...

Congratulations Regina for not settling down for less all in the name of Love,
My advice for ladies, please marry money, Love na scam.

Only the Poor broke ass guys will start wailing after seeing this news
advice yourself madam. who know you. at least most people know Regina Daniels.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by BABANGBALI: 7:27am On May 31, 2020
Rubbish! Belle no even fit am
She looks like an abused child

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by missyblissy: 7:50am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

You don't have brain at all. And you a woman abi. No let karma visit you oooo. If you have nothing sensible to say just keep shut. Make I leave the rest for God
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Ezini(f): 7:53am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:

Don't make fun of someone's predicament all in the name of getting likes and mentions on social media, it is God that gives children, at the appointed time, Adesua will surely have her own child (ren).

Amen in Jesus name
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by vaca1: 7:53am On May 31, 2020
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

She settled for a lifetime with a old man that she probably doesn't love all because of money - this decision she made is one of the fastest way to depression and marital unrest.

gbam �
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by shogsmania: 8:03am On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Why do I have a feeling that Alex report is the biological for the unborn child.

The most underrated comment of the month

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Satan66(m): 8:04am On May 31, 2020
sweetmelanin:

..and how do you know she is?!

Would a young pretty damsel like Regina marry such an old (unattractive) man if he didn't have money? Mtcheww!
Because you're get sister that's why you would know her taste ba?
Stop putting someone's marriage on your head
Go and marry your own
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by BotherMleeper(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2020
JasonScoolari:
I just pray the unborn child won't look like the father.

Too late

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Onyi22(f): 8:16am On May 31, 2020
LINTUNE:
dude why waste ur time explanning things to that broke ass shameless leech, let her be, her mentality will surely doom her in posterity,..life itself is give and take, dont try to convince any good for nothing gal to be independent , no be person go tell am in the long run..
Shut up
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by DexterousOne(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2020
mofedamijo:

You are right and wrong at the same time. First, true love exist, secondly, we have rich men who will neglect their wife and child and go take care of other women's kids, they call them dead beat fathers. 50 CENT has a son who he doesn't care about at all. Some rich men's kids are hustling today cause their father doesn't care. Also, we have some men who are doing okay and they spend well on their family. At the end of the day, the only money you can bank on is the money you have worked for.....Where are Abiola's wives today??

Tufaces babe stood by him, same with mike Adenuga and the rest and today they are enjoying together.......Anybody can be replaced tomorrow. Mind you, someone was in position one before Regina, the table might still turn.

Better say what u know

50 Cent ain't a deadbeat

His baby mother poisoned his son against him

Why is he not having issues with his other kids?

And the stupid boy is grown enough to put things in perspective
But still acting stupid

Once the mother poison the kids mind
You have lost that child

Pray against that
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by stunning4real: 8:21am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

this your comment is uncalled for. Is Adesuwa the one making babies? Why don't you just mind your business
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by adetula148: 8:26am On May 31, 2020
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

Thank you for explaining more. Most of the ladies out there don't know what true love is all about. This lady someday will realise she made a big mistake. She married this man because he is rich or something . I'm sure she had a bf before getting married to this man . Do you know the problem with ladies they feel money is everything . This lady saying money is everything got her mind made up already and sees regina as a role model. I just wish your bf who is doing all to satisfy you sees this and quit the relationship. You don't even care to know what she is going through. You feel life is easy? Polygamy is never the right way . sooner or later she will realise " she is in hell on earth"
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by LINTUNE(m): 8:28am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:

Shut up
shut down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by JewelRegi(f): 8:32am On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:

!!!

what is the colour of your problem, na Adesua dey share pikin? just pray you won't be in her situation.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by mamato(f): 8:34am On May 31, 2020
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

who says she doesn't love the man? To be frank with you, I prefer them older, though my husband is 10yrs older than me.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by mamato(f): 8:40am On May 31, 2020
Congratulations to her! This is what every woman wish and pray for. By August, my baby boy gonna land. Best wishes to me in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by DarkJeddi(m): 8:48am On May 31, 2020
sweetmelanin:

She settled though.

It's better to suffer depression with a full stomach than an hungry belly..

The ones that married young men,where is the love?

Are they not busy getting Royal Smack downs and upper cuts from their young Bobo?

Marriage has no formula for happiness..

Everyone to their own..

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.