Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life (75084 Views)

Binta Diallo: My Child Is Not Part Of Your Balogun Family, Wizkid’s Babymama / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / "2017 Was The Toughest Year In My Entire Life" - Toolz Says In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by LINTUNE(m): 12:55pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh, no be every woman go make money and no be every man go make money. Infact I simply want my husband to take care of me and kids 100 percent... Ngwa continue gnashing your teeth there
lol. see this nicompo, na advise i advise o, no be by force. if u like marry the one that will wash ur pussy for u, na u sabi..i dont give a Bleep
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Larcardii(f): 12:57pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
weak fool
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
are you not a permanent resident in your usual place,so I wonder what you are doing here
why can I not be here? And where is this my permanent resident you speak of? The same place you came to hunt for men? Smh
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 31, 2020
0KNM:
why can I not be here? And where is this my permanent resident you speak of? The same place you came to hunt for men? Smh
lol,so you think?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
lol,so you think?
So it is. Stop pretending
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 31, 2020
0KNM:
So it is. Stop pretending
lol.happy Sunday
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
lol.happy Sunday
happy Sunday too. And who is that girl in your picture profile? Why you using someone else’s picture? Not nice
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 31, 2020
0KNM:
happy Sunday too. And who is that girl in your picture profile? Why you using someone else’s picture? Not nice
you think so? and to what end?im not silly.Bless you
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
you think so? and to what end?im not silly.Bless you
I know so and I know more

Sorry, I was just messing with you. Bye
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 31, 2020
0KNM:
I know so and I know more

Sorry, I was just messing with you. Bye
psalm 91 on your signature lol.Like seriously?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
psalm 91 on your signature lol.Like seriously?

Yea, I have one on my arm. Why?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2020
LINTUNE:
lol. see this nicompo, na advise i advise o, no be by force. if u like marry the one that will wash ur pussy for u, na u sabi..i dont give a Bleep
Good. So no dey chook mouth for matter wey no concern you. Stay there dey argue with woman, no go hustle.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2020
m140:

E easy na him your papa no drop company give you....
Your own drop give you? Oshi
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2020
0KNM:

Yea, I have one on my arm. Why?
on your arm? how? is it tattoo?
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
on your arm? how? is it tattoo?
Yea, something like this
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 31, 2020
0KNM:
Yea, something like this
Nice but ...
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
Nice but ...
No but
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by arthorjnr(m): 2:34pm On May 31, 2020
m140:

Who wants poverty? You no get money you wan marry person wey get money, laslas you go destroy the man life with that mentality

But you know say Ned no dey complain.

Plus I'm a guy. Money first, love second.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
0KNM:
No but
lol,tattoos are not ....
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 31, 2020
Rozz:
lol,tattoos are not ....
whatever that means, thank you still

Odabo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 2:51pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Your own drop give you? Oshi
Yes ooo .... we don build am before I finish my first degree ooo.
E no easy ooo. But we I thank God today...
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:53pm On May 31, 2020
GOFRONT:
Where is Adesua??.....Come and see Regina of just yesterday. She is now heavily pregnant....

But I hope this Regina give us a boychild.......But not an Atutu Poyoyo like her Husband sha!!!
You are not God, shut the Bleep up
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 3:47pm On May 31, 2020
m140:

Yes ooo .... we don build am before I finish my first degree ooo.
E no easy ooo. But we I thank God today...
Na him you come dey hawk fake gonorhea medicine for NL eh? Lolzzz, guy abeg free me jarey
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by DexterousOne(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2020
mofedamijo:

Does that mean he cant pay for his tuition fee, does that mean he should completely ignore his son 50 started having issues with the boy from a tender age, how can you ignore the boy from age 5 I know what i am sayiny.

In may 2020, 50 cent said----"I didn't think success would cost me my firstborn, but that's the situation..... Even if the mother is crazy, that is your first son, you can not ignore him. have a good day.

If you really know what happened

You wont blame 50 Cent

The moment 50 son started hanging with his father's arch enemies
I knew the child was lost
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by IamgratefulLord(f): 3:48pm On May 31, 2020
Harfisco:

I pray God put smile on your face very soon ,u will soon be blessed with the fruit of the womb by the grace of Almighty God
Thank you so much!! It's not like I can't get pregnant. I know the story will change one day!! smiley
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by mofedamijo(m): 4:12pm On May 31, 2020
DexterousOne:

If you really know what happened

You wont blame 50 Cent

The moment 50 son started hanging with his father's arch enemies
I knew the child was lost

which arch enemies are you talking about.....50 brought this problems, he openly admitted it, i don't get your point when he already said he allowed fame separate him and his own son......please have a nice day biko.....
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by iqiq: 5:02pm On May 31, 2020
Okay
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by Tocco(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2020
Please why are you calling Adesua out? Do you know what couples trying to have babies go through? You better be careful so that you don't "enter her shoes"

GOFRONT:

Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Na him you come dey hawk fake gonorhea medicine for NL eh? Lolzzz, guy abeg free me jarey
Dem go use you laslas, werey omo! No go find work ,,, thief,,,, you go vomit money inside wardrobe laslas, oloriburuku .... one still dey my area here since last two years na maggot dey come out from her private part. If you think say you get one baba wey go give charm , you jam person wey him.own pass yours. Thief , e easy na him your papa no leave money for you , ole,,, olosho... sti wey go dey ur body no go get cure sef.... useless child
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
m140:

Dem go use you laslas, werey omo! No go find work ,,, thief,,,, you go vomit money inside wardrobe laslas, oloriburuku
hahhahahahaahha, baba calm down and reply me like a man. Don't go all gutter on me. I made a simple observation naw.
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by m140(m): 6:43pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
hahhahahahaahha, baba calm down and reply me like a man. Don't go all gutter on me. I made a simple observation naw.
You just dey talk
Re: Regina Daniels: This Child Is About To Change My Entire Life by SweetCunt97(f): 6:44pm On May 31, 2020
m140:

You just dey talk
Toh, make I free you na. Next time no chook your long mouth for matter wey no concern you come dey spill thrash OK.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

See What Happened When Kora Obidi Danced Before Men In Their Wives' Presence / Tiwa Savage Exposes Cleavage In Cape Town, Fans Blast Her / Queenette Charles And Regina Daniels On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.