Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) (63376 Views)

The Obafemi Awolowo University Massacre Was A Series Of Shootings And Murders Wh / Beautiful Aerial Pictures Of The University Of Benin / Super Long Building In Obafemi Awolowo University, Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by salford1: 2:26am On Jun 01, 2020
Double post.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by profbayo: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Awoite dey here ooo... Of the Greatest Gbagba...
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by salford1: 2:29am On Jun 01, 2020
Ajose lecture theatre aerial view.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by salford1: 2:40am On Jun 01, 2020
Yankee101:
Any school that can harnesses nature is a cool
That uni/city was built on hills. A great Engineering feat.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by emaskocoded(m): 2:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Temysteve:
Ogbeni the present OAU hall of residence is mouthwatering, just go from Awo to Faj hall and feed ur eyes. What you uploaded is about 6-7yrs ago. Since Ogunbodede Administration began hostels has taken a new shape big time.

Pls is there any other definition of mouth watering I don't know about?? The halls of residence were only repainted nothing more. Apart from ETF hall that was renovated.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by adebaks(m): 2:50am On Jun 01, 2020
lablonclacla:
Lol......the editing has distorted the pictures. No doubt OAU has some of the most beautiful architectural buildings but due to lack of maintenance, they are becoming shadows of themselves. Most haven't been painted for decades. Reason is why UI and UNILAG are far ahead.

Take for example no hostel in UNILAG or UI can ever be this bad and unkempt like these ones in the first two pictures. Now compare this to the worst hostel in unilag Enijoku from the last two pictures and see what i am talking about.

Modified: Heard most of the hostels have been renovated and are now habitable. A good one i must admit. I will appreciate if i can get pictures of the new look.

The hostels are a whole lot better now in the last two sessions
Decongested with proper maintenance carried out...
very much decent and inexpensive as compared to the other schools you mentioned especially unilag...
The academic environment is second to none�
Don’t hate bro...that school is dope�

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by salford1: 2:52am On Jun 01, 2020
adelaja70:

I THINK OAU IS THE ONLY UNIVERSITY THAT ESTABLISHED.. MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCES.. TO ENTER YOU MUST PAY O, NOT FREE.
It has a zoo too.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by salford1: 2:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Ojugunrege:

Yeah, I realized so. I hope they keep that up. My younger sister also graduated from ife and had a better deal.
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with those VCs you mentioned.
We had Rogers Makanjuola & Faborode in my days...hopefully, my memory serve me right. smiley
Same here. I had Makanjuola (Matriculation) and Faborode (Convocation) Graduated 06 too.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by seguno2: 3:46am On Jun 01, 2020
emaskocoded:
Pls is there any other definition of mouth watering I don't know about?? The halls of residence were only repainted nothing more. Apart from ETF hall that was renovated.

Don’t mind the typical black man.
Let him post pictures of the toilets and bathrooms as well as the gardens from the ground level.
Yeye dey smell. undecided
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by joelbooks: 4:35am On Jun 01, 2020
I think ABU is the most beautiful University in Nigeria. It is well maintained with good Infrastructures
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Benwallt(m): 5:41am On Jun 01, 2020
foleskay:

Yes, the ''akintecture is indeed marvelous ''. cheesy cheesy
I greet you brother.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by smeag0l(m): 6:04am On Jun 01, 2020
You schooled in Ife too?I was in engineering. When did you grad?
Ojugunrege:

CHE
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by hustla(m): 6:40am On Jun 01, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU know how many roads dey OAU? MAKE I NO TALK

No be by number of roads, GOOD roads
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by hustla(m): 6:41am On Jun 01, 2020
andrewtosin:
Hehehe.. How many roads Covenant University get? All the sum total of roads possessed by Covenant University cannot even be up-to road 1 from main gate to campus

undecided
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Elazizi05: 7:35am On Jun 01, 2020
Oksoluk10:

Baba calm down, that 2nd pic is called SPIDER in OAU. Use by both civil and materials science engineering department

Keep proving wetin no dey! You can call it anything u like.
Abi no be dis same building?

Had 2 check dis picture...baba pulled it of already...case closed.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by papyskinsy: 8:04am On Jun 01, 2020
Truth be told.. Oau has fantastic architecture landscape and buildings.. which remains the best university in terms of structures and academic drilling.. when you graduate from oau be it B.Sc. or M.Sc. level.. you will always stand out when pressure comes knocking in your work place.. every OAU student has self driving force..

I REP GREAT IFE.. oju ri

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Shikena(m): 8:07am On Jun 01, 2020
pongwa:
Great Ife Great Ife
Africa's most beautiful campus
We are conscious vigilant progressives
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever backward never
For learning and culture
Sport and struggle
Great Ife(mogbe)
I love you
There's only one great Ife in the universe
Another great Ife is a counterfeit
Great(5x).............
Nice Kegite song.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by officialsaw01(m): 8:17am On Jun 01, 2020
nextdoor84:

You must be very sick in the head! Have you ever been to the University of Pretoria, Wits University, University of Capetown or Makarere University?

Sometimes it's just better to remain silent and let you guys fool yourself! Africa most beautiful campus ko, most clinical campus nii.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Legendguy(m): 8:19am On Jun 01, 2020
lablonclacla:
Lol......the editing has distorted the pictures. No doubt OAU has some of the most beautiful architectural buildings but due to lack of maintenance, they are becoming shadows of themselves. Most haven't been painted for decades. Reason is why UI and UNILAG are far ahead.

Take for example no hostel in UNILAG or UI can ever be this bad and unkempt like these ones in the first two pictures. Now compare this to the worst hostel in unilag Enijoku from the last two pictures and see what i am talking about.

Modified: Heard most of the hostels have been renovated and are now habitable. A good one i must admit. I will appreciate if i can get pictures of the new look.

U re a slowpoke, who told u the first two pics are hostels in unilag
U better get a life and stop painting our sch bad
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by officialsaw01(m): 8:22am On Jun 01, 2020
nextdoor84:

You must be very sick in the head! Have you ever been to the University of Pretoria, Wits University, University of Capetown or Makarere University?

Sometimes it's just better to remain silent and let you guys fool yourself! Africa most beautiful campus ko, most clinical campus nii.
I don't wanna join issues with uncultured being like you sir, i wasn't the one who denied you admission into Great Ife, so bros pack well. I'm just being grateful to be culturally breeded in OAU.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by adelaja70(m): 8:46am On Jun 01, 2020
hustla:

No be by number of roads, GOOD roads
All the roads are very very good...
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Temysteve(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2020
emaskocoded:

talking about the changes that has occurred as of recently, I.e reduction of students in rooms, renovation and consistent cleaning, unlike before that everywhere will just be littered for a week without cleaning.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by mufadem2012: 9:12am On Jun 01, 2020
See Oba Awon University
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by shiwex: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2020
Rubbish, looks like a prison complex..
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by pongwa(m): 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
foleskay:

You're shallow and dumb. Instead of you to convince me why they choose such motto, you're busy exuding your uncouth and lousy attitude. Bush man. Don't tell me you attended oau o, cos you're a dumbass
looool......E pain am, key board warrior without substance, don't mention me again

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by jswitch(m): 10:42am On Jun 01, 2020
I'm into printing and branding. Please can I have your WatsApp contact? Here is mine... 08161735163.
chiefmc:
Good evening, please chat me up if you know printing business very well, I mean the entire value chain of printing and branding. Also very good graphic designers are also requested to chat me up. We need to work together for a new project
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by mcjokee: 11:32am On Jun 01, 2020
Basic123:

You sound like a 16yr old 100level student of OAU grin

when you grow up,come back

If you know U.I very well,you will know that U.I electrification is underG.

Also,your first and second VC were just ordinary professor in U.I when OAU was established just like 1/2 of U.I man power was dashed to unilag after establishment.UNILORIN itself was a college to U I.You can only be comparing yourself with the likes of UNILORIN, UNILAG,UNN and ABU not U.I.

U.I is in a league of her own!

u get better gas for head abeg!
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by adelaja70(m): 11:34am On Jun 01, 2020
Elazizi05:

Keep proving wetin no dey! You can call it anything u like.
Abi no be dis same building?

Had 2 check dis picture...baba pulled it of already...case closed.

FUNA KINI?...ALL THE BUILDINGS ARE IN OAU ILE IFE. MAYBE YOU FORGET SOME SCHOOLS DEY COPY ACHITECTURAL DESIGN.
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Okekeni90(m): 11:48am On Jun 01, 2020
Ojugunrege:

Yeah, I realized so. I hope they keep that up. My younger sister also graduated from ife and had a better deal.
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with those VCs you mentioned.
We had Rogers Makanjuola & Faborode in my days...hopefully, my memory serve me right. smiley

Lol
You be senior colleague. Respect!
I didn't meet those VCs you mentioned too.
Nice memory though.
Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Matanegba1: 11:54am On Jun 01, 2020
Adeyemi
College
Of
Education Ondo.
Is quite an aesthetic environment.

More beautiful than some universities.
I saw the school and was wowed by the architectural beauty of the school and no one ever makes a thread it is always ABU. LAG, IFE,UI.
Archi students give us pictures from ACE ondo nau
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Gundel001: 12:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
PharmD911:

Continue, show them the banking area, awo cafe aerial view, anglomoz, white house, yellow house even 1k sitters. It's not mouth, OAU have the finest campus in Nigeria

From well chanelled banking area to religious ground to residence hall. Unlike other schools have visited like unilag,dem just scatter residence hall everywhere, dem scatter banks too

GREAT IFE
for learning and culture.
rubbish so banks should be clutched together in place abi
Re: Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) by Barbilius: 12:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Basic123:

You sound like a 16yr old 100level student of OAU grin

when you grow up,come back

If you know U.I very well,you will know that U.I electrification is underG.

Also,your first and second VC were just ordinary professor in U.I when OAU was established just like 1/2 of U.I man power was dashed to unilag after establishment.UNILORIN itself was a college to U I.You can only be comparing yourself with the likes of UNILORIN, UNILAG,UNN and ABU not U.I.

U.I is in a league of her own!
Don't mind him. In the recently completed law school graduation, ui sent 150 students to law school, 26 came bacj6with a first class while OAU sent 250 and 13 returned with first class. In terms of research, only the nascent Covenant University can compete with ui, OAU no even near at all, you can check all research websites Scopus, elsevier etc.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / Top 50 Universities In Africa 2015 - Latest Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.