Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex (50468 Views)

Six Important Things Every Christain Nigerian Youth Should Avoid . / Five Things Every Christian Must Know About Sex (must Read) / 12 Sentences Every Christian Must Never Say Again ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:01pm On Jun 07, 2020
Myer:

That's the spirit. You always think you can save them until you realise you're the one who needs saving.
Whichever bro, everyone needs help one way or the other...
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Aderewah: 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
mrkings84:
Yes he did it, and it was counted to him as a sin. And result of that (Ishmael) is what the Christians are going through today in the hands of our Moslem brethren all over the world....

Ishmael had nothing to do with Islam. Muhammed is not a direct descendant of Ishmael.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:02pm On Jun 07, 2020
jaxxy:

Nice bt may I ask, why don’t christians talk or preach from the songs of Solomon. Like it’s not in the Bible or maybe a dreaded book in the Bible

You are not right, we preach from there sometimes when need be. But of course not often!
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
ceaser:

Not a bad exposé.

Reservations about the bolded, it needs a caveat.

Between a married couple, there definitely can arise the fear of unplanned/undesired pregnancy post-coitus if there was no contraception observed. Even the news of a missed period can also be depressing for the said couple. That does not qualify 'em as sex thieves. So you may want to edit that.

You did not add "the possibility of contracting STIs". This also applies to even married couple including but not necessarily if infidelity is a trademark in their union. So there is no hard and fast rule about that too.

Sexual immorality is the "selling off" of sexual purity and involves any type of sexual expression outside the boundaries of a biblically defined marriage relationship (Matthew 19:4-5) ... Culled from the net.

Immorality implies going against what is moral.

Moral is what appears upright, that ordinarily to you as a higher being with an inbuilt sense of dileanation between what is just and what is not, are able to decipher even if you don't act along with it.

Sex is a deeply intimate experience that you ordinarily will wanna gift to someone special. That special status is a desired reciprocity. Anyone can become special at a point in your life, but that does not really give the assurance that that special someone cannot dump you the next day. But a way to give yourself some assurance is thru the social contract of marraige. That is why you will ordinarily be comfortable to/wanna display your sexual ravenousity with the person who has agreed on that contract with you.

Can you still get dumped despite that contract of marriage? Heck yeah! But half assurance from a marriage is better than no assurance from a random individual who has not seen himself/herself committed to you in a form of contract higher than mere acquaintanceship.

Thanks for your contribution man, in as much as you are not totally against the points mentioned in the article, it's a welcome addition.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
Until you people profer a solution to this scenario;

when konji holds a matured guy for neck, he's not married ooh, what should he do?

pls, na solution make u provide for my question. practical solution, since masturbation and premarital sex is a sin.

The God who gave you those tools also gave you the power and will to resists its pleasure.
Fornication destroys lives and mar virtues.Those that wait till marriage,please how many head did they have?
I think i have a solution;if Konji or whatever you call it start disturbing you to commit sin,quickly go and marry
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kweensavvy:

Can you explain more on the bolded? I have heard this before but it's confusing.

Can you have a decision to love someone you have absolutely no attraction towards?

Isnt that some form of self torture?

Will attend to this much later.... God bless!
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:14pm On Jun 07, 2020
Ablemax:
h

OP I disagree with you at this point

After God the next thing that's sweet is

MONEY then SEX comes last....

SWEET THINGS OF LIFE

1. GOD

2. MONEY and lastly

3. SEX

THANK YOU ( :

It's ok, this is not worth arguing about cos others definitely have a different view from yours too...
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2020
Antichristus:

ABSOLUTE RUBBISH. CITING PAUL - WHOSE MANHOOD FAILED HIM AND AS SUCH NEITHER HAD A SEXUAL LIFE NOR GOT MARRIED - ON SEXUAL MATTERS SEEMS NONSENSICAL.

Seem you were related to Paul.. Anyway I know u are not referring to apostle Paul.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Funaki: 1:16pm On Jun 07, 2020
mrkings84:
Yes he did it, and it was counted to him as a sin. And result of that (Ishmael) is what the Christians are going through today in the hands of our Moslem brethren all over the world....

Where is it in the bible that what Abraham did was counted unto him as sin?
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
GodisFirst:

Very nice bro. well presented.

Thanks man, God bless!
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by mrkings84(m): 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2020
Freeeanijor:

Does God answer the prayers of those that have consensual sex?
men having sex with each other just like a man should with a woman.
woman having sex with woman.
man having sex with his Aunt from either of the maternal or paternal side.
father that have sex with his daughter, daughter in-law and marrying siblings, sisters from the same parent.
man that have sex with mother and daughter.
man that forcefully sleep with a slave girl
man that sleep with an animal.
man that sleep with his neighbors wife
man that sleep with his brother's wife while he's still alive
man that sleep with his sister
woman that sleep with animal
woman that sleep with her father
A woman that uses her body to make money (prostitute). This is disgusting to the eyes and abominable to the ears.

Consensual sex is never condemned, the Bible is silent on consensual sex.

My brother the only consensual sex is that between married couples, anything outside this is a win before God
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Giwoni: 1:22pm On Jun 07, 2020
PRE4:

A girl and boy dating and having sex is a great offence to God.
The Bible contradicts fornication saying it is a sin against your body[the temple of God].1 Corinthians 6:15-19.
If you said so, I have a question for you. Can you tell us exactly when the two opposite sex who are in a relationship or dating made their decision to marry themselves? Do you think it's only when a guy goes to the family of the lady he is dating to negotiate her dowry is when he made the decision to marry her? Or do you think it is only when they parade themselves for white wedding is when they made their decisions to marry themselves?
Let's reason well, sometimes.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2020
Funaki:

Where is it in the bible that what Abraham did was counted unto him as sin?

The offspring of Abraham sin is what is affecting Christianity today.Ishmaelites are the enemies of Christian thesedays and moreover it was a consexual one approved by Sarah.That story taught us a lesson;in life try to be patient with the use of that tools because a lot of people are regretting from the wrong usage of it
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by ademasta(m): 1:25pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice sex education
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
PRE4:

The God who gave you those tools also gave you the power and will to resists its pleasure.
Fornication destroys lives and mar virtues.Those that wait till marriage,please how many head did they have?

I think i have a solution;if Konji or whatever you call it start disturbing you to commit sin,quickly go and marry

but the OP noted that one should not marry because of sex (konji), that it should be all about love.

and you are advising me now that if konji is disturbing me, I should quickly go and marry.

if konji is disturbing me when I know within myself that I'm not fit to marry yet, I should just quickly go and marry?

what a contradiction.

pls, give me another solution. a better and reasonable one.

I hail u, gee.

2 Likes

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by BERNIMOORE: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
As an experienced married man, I would have married a beautiful lady that is not good when it comes to sex...we played a lot but when the real matter to have sex comes she isn't interested I don't want to force her because I love and respect her a lot..one day she accept on her own and I noticed that she had pain during sex at a time that I was in the sweet mood I don't want to give a damn earlier but I was concerned about her discomfort and just have to stop midway I was greatly offended and had wished if I had not even started.. She apologized and hug told me that she was circumcised.. Her clitoris cut off and it was a practice very common in their place... I was devastated because if I had not tried to test her in the first place How will I know that we are not sex compatible? Its not a rocket science I don't want to have that experience again... The point is that so many parents have ignorantly tampered with the joy of their children by circumcising their female child and when they got married to a Godfearing man who is sexually active. The man would not enjoy his sexual life which is key....many of these Ladies are there in the churches looking beautiful with every thing physically. Is it curves and many more, but their sex life is not good enough for an active man, So had it been that most parent don't tamper with their child's female organ ...I would say that sex before marriage should be strictly avoided, but from experience I later Married someone that gave me the relaxed type of sex that allowed me to satisfy myself such that I sweat and it was such a good memory for me... Its difficult to have few chances to just get a lady that satisfied your sex preference till after marriage its risky but if you're lucky its worth celebration because many marriage have scatter because of untested sex and high expectations. But besides pray for Gods guidance

2 Likes

Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Giwoni:
If you said so, I have a question for you. Can you tell us exactly when the two opposite sex who are in a relationship or dating made their decision to marry themselves? Do you think it's only when a guy goes to the family of the lady he is dating to negotiate her dowry is when he made the decision to marry her? Or do you think it is only when they parade themselves for white wedding is when they made their decisions to marry themselves?
Let's reason well, sometimes.

If they did not follow the right procedure for marriage then they are not legally married.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:27pm On Jun 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
False undecided There is not even a biblical rationale for that claim.
speak for yourself, abeg!
False. undecided
False undecided
False. In Job 31, Job, the man, did not pray but instead made his case for righteousness, as He believed God owed him an explanation for why he evil had befallen him.
undecided
False! There is no biblical support for such a claim, none whatsoever!

False undecided

oga wats wit d false,false, answer you've been giving? shocked
Kobojunkie:
False undecided There is not even a biblical rationale for that claim.
speak for yourself, abeg!
False. undecided
False undecided
False. In Job 31, Job, the man, did not pray but instead made his case for righteousness, as He believed God owed him an explanation for why he evil had befallen him.
undecided
False! There is no biblical support for such a claim, none whatsoever!

False undecided

oga wats wit d false,false, answer you've been giving?
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by shadeyinka(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Also, in the bible, there was nothing like "dating". What exists is a "betrothal" which is a formal agreement between two families that their children has fulfilled conditions for marriage and the ceremony will be done at a select date.
paxonel:
non of these scriptures you quote suggest that sex between dating couples offends God or it is bad.
Rather, all these scriptures are pointing towards different things.
Heb 13: 4 says marriage is honorable, but fornicators and adulters (people who cheat in relationship) God will purnish.

I was referring to couples dating who don't cheat and enjoyed sex.
There are no scriptures indicating that it is bad.

The op, mrkings84 saw it and ran away from the question grin
Adultery is sex outside marriage by a married person.

1. What then is fornication?

2. Using your logic, why do you think sleeping with a prostitute make one one in spirit with the prostitute.
BTW
Prostitution is sex with consent between unmarried adults with mutual benefits
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by DebbieSylvex(f): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2020
Very true OP.... smileyVery true OP....
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Ezilady(f): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2020
Nice write up..more of God's wisdom
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Giwoni: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
PRE4:

If they did not follow the right procedure for marriage then they are not legally married.
You have not answered my questions because, your answers will go a long way helping young Christians like us. Give us the procedures rather than the summary you have given which is is no value to anyone, okay.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by shadeyinka(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
Aderewah:

Did abraham marry his wife's maid before he had sex with her?
Would you agree that Sarah was culturally the OWNER and having the Sole AUTHORITY over Hagar?

Sarah GAVE OUT her maid to Abraham. Just as a Parent would give out there daughter to a man as wife.

There is no way to justify fornication; sin is sin!
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by frank950(m): 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
mrkings84:
SEX EDUCATION

Conclusion:
Sex is sweet.
After Jesus Christ, it is the next sweetest thing on Earth.

point of correction, after Jesus Christ, accumulating wealth is the next sweetest thing on earth please.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Freeeanijor: 1:32pm On Jun 07, 2020
The Almighty God in His infinite wisdom choose use Israel as the chosen nation and example for other nations to see as an example in human dealing.
Sex was one of the things that was not handled properly even by the neighboring nations. They had gods for sex in lesbo and encouraged there people to perform sexual act that honors there gods.
The children of Israel had no code in sexual matters and each one was doing good in his own eyes.
The code was for man to live peacefully, sex should not be something that would cause problems with brothers and when issues arise the code was used to settle the matter.
Over the years different people have tried to add and subtract from this code to appeal to whatever intentions they desire to achieve.
Sex/fornication is not a sin.
immoral sexuality is disgusting and is self defiling. it doesn't sound good to man and God Almighty, that's why one can be arrested for such despicable act by the government and prosecuted.
Nobody has been condemned for consensual sex/fornication.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by OgunrinolA20(m): 1:33pm On Jun 07, 2020
Please how can one overcome having wet night?
More so, it's stated that masturbation and sex with a partner that there isn't a Holy union is a sin...
So how can one satisfy sexual urge
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

but the OP noted that one should not marry because of sex (konji), that it should be all about love.

and you are advising me now that if konji is disturbing me, I should quickly go and marry.

if konji is disturbing me when I know within myself that I'm not fit to marry yet, I should just quickly go and marry?

what a contradiction.

pls, give me another solution. a better and reasonable one.

I hail u, gee.

If you are not fit to marry then you are not fit for sex.
To every advantages,there is a disadvantages.
I have read about people who have slept with marine agents and are suffering from it.
Dont just because of how many hours enjoyment and destroy your brighf future.
God that warns against it is not a fool but he is trying to protect us from making mistakes
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 07, 2020
I'm looking for my ex. He's a nairalander.
Ex, I still love you. Come back to mee. I'm still keeping my virginity for you o. Don't delay. Biko. Konji wants to finish me.
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by JKriss16(m): 1:37pm On Jun 07, 2020
Also,
An unguarded and uncontrolled erect penis is one of the key reasons why society is full of bastards, idiots and criminals.

Is this "the words in bold" necessary

Seeing these words turns me off supposed religious post aimed at keeping the faith
Re: What Every Christian Youth Should Know About Sex by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 07, 2020
OgunrinolA20:
Please how can one overcome having wet night?
More so, it's stated that masturbation and sex with a partner that there isn't a Holy union is a sin...
So how can one satisfy sexual urge

You can control the urge,dont think of the enjoyment of sex,also think of the harms involved if it is done.
There are a lot of people who could not control their urge ended up with sleeping with marine agents and now they are regretting now-they have ruined their whole future for some hours enjoyment.
Please think

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Which Church Has The Highest Number Of Parishes In Nigeria? / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" / Pictures Of Late Pope Benedict's Body Lying In His Home Chapel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.