Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,229 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam (38152 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by pek(m): 3:53pm On May 31, 2020
Pre marital sex is fornication.
Fornication is a sin.
There is no mid point.

2 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 31, 2020
Bahdsypha:

They're virgins that still cheat on their spouses after marriage.

Maybe they went into marriage with the wrong idea. Marriage isn't about enjoyment...

Imagine waiting your whole life to have sex with your spouse only to end up with a guy that ejaculates prematurely..or maybe the guy has a small sexual organ

Premature ejaculation can be treated. There are even exercises for the thing. Small organs..might mean that the chap has genetic condtion that may not let him get married in the first place.

Imagine waiting your whole life to have sex only to end up with a woman with a low sex drive..

Yes...that' s where the tough part of marriage comes in...accepting everything about your spouse even the weaknesses. Marriage is not about you.

You'd be forced to cheat...sexual incompatiblity leads to infidelity

No one is forced to cheat...people choose to cheat.

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 31, 2020
Before you reason with any OP and his/her comments on NL, look at the profile. Some have over 10 monikers here just to sell their polluted ideas while some would register same day they're posting a comment especially on romance section to draw traffic for the reason best known to them. The mods could be aware of some...maybe...maybe not.

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by davidafe(m): 3:54pm On May 31, 2020
Fisher007:
Lol, This just makes me laugh.

Op claims that pregnancy and STD are consequences people can acquired through premarital sex . Lmao

So married people don't acquire STD's or Pregnancy abi cause they are holy and filled with the spirit.

At times you read some stuff on nairaland and you just laugh cause it makes ones day.

Everything na scam. Sex, both before and after marriage is a scam. There is no return on investment.

But since most people think marriage is all about sex. Please continue. Time will tell. Hmmm hmmm

Oga can you listen to yourself, before one gets married to his partner, they do all the check and balances to make sure they are clear to go ahead with the marriage, they take genotype, hp, hiv and all std tests. When u go into a relationship just for fun n sex, tell me the truth, will u ask him/her to carry out these tests b4 u sleep with him Or you simply wear a protection? You know they will argue with you that you think they are having std, thereby missing your chance to sleep with such person. Dont say things you know are clearly wrong please.

2 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by EAkoteyon: 3:55pm On May 31, 2020
The best decision you can ever make as a single person is to avoid premarital sex. A lot of people will regret in the future because they have welcome legions of demons into their lives because of few minutes of fornication.

It pays to wait.

5 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Jephyard(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2020
The OP is neither right or wrong so as the other thread that support premarital sex.

The underline truth here is nobody trust each other. That is why some have sex before marriage while others due to their religious background won't have sex before marriage.

Sin or no sin do what works for you in your environment. To each his own.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by AllenSpencer: 3:55pm On May 31, 2020
psyco:
Is disobeying God reasonable?

Stop this God thingy!

Who told you that he stated so? Dont tell me those scripted books by my fellow humans.

Many things stated in those books cant even been practised but its always excluded by believers.

Its just a tool. Pick whats relevant to you and implement.

2 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Benresmy(m): 3:56pm On May 31, 2020
My friend u are preaching absolutely nonsense,,, ladies normally use the name of no sex before marriage to deceive guyz,,,my fellow men pls don't listen to that unjustified speech,,, my brother Bleep ur woman well before marriage... Daz d best experience ever... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Benresmy(m): 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
My friend u are preaching absolutely nonsense,,, ladies normally use the name of no sex before marriage to deceive guyz,,,my fellow men pls don't listen to that unjustified speech,,, my brother pls Bleep ur woman well before marriage... Daz d best experience ever... grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by apexx770: 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 1528928[/color]
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by apexx770: 3:58pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Almunjid(m): 3:59pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Its a scam!

Logically, Its insane to marry someone you have not fvcked before.

How do you buy a multi-million car without test driving it.

We talking about what you intend spending the rest of your life with and you telling me not to test run it? Fvck!

Even Suya, You taste before buying.

This is a baseless notion. Its fiction and law is only for fools!

In the good old days people marry for the right reasons, for companionship and proper upbringing of their progeny. But today people like u marry because of sex, that's y u need to test run ur sex mates called girlfriends.
Premarital sex is immoral no matter what ur reasons maybe. Justifying it is like an armed robber, thief, rapist etc justifying his/her criminal acts. because many people commit a particular immoral act does not make it moral and virtuous.

Pray to God to help u overcome ur inability to control ur sexual desires rather than justifying or trying to display Man's foolishness we mistake for wisdom.

Nobody is perfect, if you're not guilty of premarital sex, you're you're guilty of other sins. For all have sinned...
May God blot out our sins and have mercy on us!

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by bright007(f): 4:00pm On May 31, 2020
malvisguy212:
Thank you op, they select the law they prefer, and ignore the ones that condemn there favorite sin, God will judge all sins.

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by content208: 4:00pm On May 31, 2020
rockstarB:
This is true, but we are hypocrite!
How many men will genuinely date a lady without asking for sex?
Men feels entitled to a woman's body, especially if you happen to be their girlfriend. It wont be hard hearing words like "you're punishing me" "you dont love me" how am I punishing you oga? angry
Worse off for a lady that has been involved with a guy before, men feel ladies like this do not have a right over their bodies anymore. It doesnt matter to them whether she wants to really get it right this time.

People talk about sexual compatibility, "what if we are not compatible", how many ladies or men will you sleep with before you find the sexually compatible one? What if he is sexually compatible but stingy? Emotionally manipulative, a beater and so on. Will you settle for someone like that has long as "sexually compatible"
Will you even be in your right mind to have sex with a sexually compatible patner that treats you like trash.

Sometimes we need to do a self evaluation, think about all the guys and ladies you have had sex with. Especially men, think about the ladies you intentionally lured to bed in the name of marriage, girls you broke their heart by getting them to be yours through sex; what has it profited you? Okay maybe a little boost of self esteem, but at the detriment of someone's emotional wellbeing. You can do better guys. kiss

I am of the opinion that men and women that are genuinely looking out for partners to get married to do not put sex first, because they are aware that sex doesnt keep a marriage. It takes more than that. With all the premarital sex and sexual compatibility going on, see the rate of divorce all over the world.

Lastly, peoples view about marriage are different, there are men and women that do no want to get married, should they deny themselves sex because of this?
Abstinence is for our own good as long as both patner comes out clean, no lies.

Even if we are hypocrites, the truth still remains the truth. Our hypocrisy doesn't change the truth.

If you want a man that will truly date you without sex, you too should be ready to date him without having your eyes on his money. You too shouldn't think he should be giving you money because he happens to be dating you. If you settle that, then you have done your part.

4 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by festacman(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

I was like, JESUS, this guy must be stopped!

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Thanks for standing up for Jesus Christ and speaking for all his followers on this day of PENTECOST.

2 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by jidxin(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Its a scam!

We talking about what you intend spending the rest of your life with and you telling me not to test run it? Fvck!

lol how on earth can you compare it with all this stupid illustrations. This is so absurd

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by legba1(m): 4:01pm On May 31, 2020
Its all about choice....The fact I agree with my wife to be back then not to "TEST DRIVE" till wedding night does not make me a fool....In fact, the effect on our marriage is indescribable. The xtian me wont allow me tell y"all the choose as you see fit. if you are a Christian and trust in the injunctions of the bible, then I encourage you to follow its teachings to the later.

2 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:02pm On May 31, 2020
Kubernetes:
A girl should never succumb to sex right from puberty until after marriage.

Girls should know that once you go into your husbands house not as a virgin,then surely know that you don't have 100% respect n trust from your husband.
rubbish talk spoken by an immature fool..d husband that have been fornicating nko..
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Righteousness89(m): 4:02pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.

Praise GOD we still have People with Conscience that is Alive!!

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by adeshola1(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
K
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Emerie22(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:
Its a scam!

See Analysis
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by stagger: 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
OP, thank you for setting some of these perverts who try to justify their lack of self-control in order.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by jcross19: 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.
I just laugh all these. you are making sense to those who follow the path of Christianity according to the their own personal conviction. sin in general is not limited in one, if you like don't fornicate just know you are equal to that boko haram when die in a petty sin according bible.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by HRHQueenPhil(f): 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Abbeylanre15(m): 4:04pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:

God Bless You Sir. More knowledge and Wisdom. May God continue to water your talent. I'm happy to see this. It's really an end time and one needs to be careful with all these false teachings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
rockstarB:
This is true, but we are hypocrite!
How many men will genuinely date a lady without asking for sex?
Men feels entitled to a woman's body, especially if you happen to be their girlfriend. It wont be hard hearing words like "you're punishing me" "you dont love me" how am I punishing you oga? angry
Worse off for a lady that has been involved with a guy before, men feel ladies like this do not have a right over their bodies anymore. It doesnt matter to them whether she wants to really get it right this time.

People talk about sexual compatibility, "what if we are not compatible", how many ladies or men will you sleep with before you find the sexually compatible one? What if he is sexually compatible but stingy? Emotionally manipulative, a beater and so on. Will you settle for someone like that has long as "sexually compatible"
Will you even be in your right mind to have sex with a sexually compatible patner that treats you like trash.

Sometimes we need to do a self evaluation, think about all the guys and ladies you have had sex with. Especially men, think about the ladies you intentionally lured to bed in the name of marriage, girls you broke their heart by getting them to be yours through sex; what has it profited you? Okay maybe a little boost of self esteem, but at the detriment of someone's emotional wellbeing. You can do better guys. kiss

I am of the opinion that men and women that are genuinely looking out for partners to get married to do not put sex first, because they are aware that sex doesnt keep a marriage. It takes more than that. With all the premarital sex and sexual compatibility going on, see the rate of divorce all over the world.

Lastly, peoples view about marriage are different, there are men and women that do no want to get married, should they deny themselves sex because of this?
Abstinence is for our own good as long as both patner comes out clean, no lies.

I love your write up! cool
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Bahdsypha(m): 4:06pm On May 31, 2020
kikero:

Maybe they went into marriage with the wrong idea. Marriage isn't about enjoyment...

Premature ejaculation can be treated. There are even exercises for the thing. Small organs..might mean that the chap has genetic condtion that may not let him get married in the first place.

Yes...that' s where the tough part of marriage comes in...accepting everything about your spouse even the weaknesses. Marriage is not about you.

No one is forced to cheat...people choose to cheat.

What do you mean that marriage is not meant to be enjoyed??
I don't know for you, but if I'm committing to someone for the rest of my life we're going to enjoy eachother
And most times having a small sex organ is not a genetic disorder...you can run all the test you like but won't discover it till the time you want to have sex.
Let me ask you something, what if it's the reverse? What if the sex organ is too big causing pain to the female?
Do you say she suffers it till death?

As for the thing you said about acceptance..it's not right
Would you accept genetic incompatibility?? and bring a sickler to this world because you "have to accept your partner's weaknesses"

I don't think you understand how vital sex is in a marriage
Maybe it's because you are virgin waiting for marriage or you're having unfulfilling sex
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by AllenSpencer: 4:07pm On May 31, 2020
Almunjid:

In the good old days people marry for the right reasons, for companionship and proper upbringing of their progeny. But today people like u marry because of sex, that's y u need to test run ur sex mates called girlfriends.
Premarital sex is immoral no matter what ur reasons maybe. Justifying it is like an armed robber, thief, rapist etc justifying his/her criminal acts. because many people commit a particular immoral act does not make it moral and virtuous.

Pray to God to help u overcome ur inability to control ur sexual desires rather than justifying or trying to display Man's foolishness we mistake for wisdom.

Nobody is perfect, if you're not guilty of premarital sex, you're you're guilty of other sins. For all have sinned...
May God blot out our sins and have mercy on us!

Peace!

Tell me more...

In the good old days, they never married because of sex? Its was not a part of the drive to get married and polygamy was just a norm amongs them.

Hello! In as much as we are men who have blood running through us, sex is one of the major reasons we get marrried. This fact you cant hide.

Compassion, care, home making, companionship or another thing you can think of are just "Necessary" accessories.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by MicaiahOgorry06: 4:08pm On May 31, 2020
I agree with you my brother. The word of God is always against sex before marriage.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by malvisguy212: 4:09pm On May 31, 2020
bright007:

Same thing you Christians do. Select specific verses in the bible and start shouting it and leave the evil, barbaric and ambiguous verses.
the bible should be explained base on context.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa / Michael Job: I Am Still In Kenya, Wasn't Deported - 'Jesus’ Fires Back At Trolls / Answer This Sunday School Question My People. (see Question)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.