Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam (38150 Views)

As Christians, What Does It Truly Mean By No Sex Before Marriage? / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / Sharon Oyakhilome: Phillip Frimpong & I Never Had Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 4:46pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Your beliefs are fictions.

Far from reality.

You keep shying away from sextual satisfaction which is a major block in the foundation of marriage. And trying to ridicule that fact is baseless.

Their must be sex before marriage and not just once, twice or thrice.

You must have every assurance to know you on the right part after evaluating other features.

Sex plays a vital role pre and post marriage

I'll not discuss further with you unless you can convince me you're not a teenager.

You know zilch about marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2020
My question is, is it only premarital sex that is sexual immortality? What about married people to have sex outside marriage? I am not in support of anything sex before marriage.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Blackmoran(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2020
I don't understand someone should help me out? So what the op is trying to say is I would be dating someone and I will not be having sex with the person Right? If so, is she my sister? In the first place what got me attracted to her, so you if ladies don't have vagina you think guys would be dating them? We like to lie to ourself we want so so quality in a woman we all say that to boost our partner ego, deep down in us we know that's not true we just want to smash, and after that if it was good we consider keeping them..... Is only guys that are nervous with girl and don't have enough experience will be waiting for marriage before they get sex.... God forbid...

4 Likes

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by jaxxy(m): 4:47pm On May 31, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

If you don't know why the church is always vehemently opposed to sexual improprieties, go read I Corinthians 6:18 and Proverbs 6:32, 33 amongst other verses that point to the potential reaches of sexual sin.

Is the present church Christ? Are u following the church or following Christ??

Don't cram ur bible, understand it.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by donnie(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2020
Blackmoran:
Is only guys that are nervous with girl and don't have enough experience will be waiting for marriage before they get sex.... God forbid...

You even said God forbid! shocked SMH
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by RamessesIV(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2020
What's indiscriminate sex?? Is there a biological evidence for sex before marriage
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

And having indiscriminate sex is your own definition of smartness?
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by optimus106(m): 4:57pm On May 31, 2020
If you don't want to have sex why don't you stay away from anything called relationship?

Allow the guys look for who is ready.

You don't want to have sex but you like collecting money.

Ole key you there.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by apexx85: 4:57pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 4611045[/color]
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by apexx85: 4:57pm On May 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by apexx4694: 5:01pm On May 31, 2020
[color=#] 153588[/color]
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by apexx4694: 5:01pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by mikemiyaki: 5:02pm On May 31, 2020
[b][/b]Thank you, op!
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

I was like, JESUS, this guy must be stopped!

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 31, 2020
no sex before marriage is a scam, because these days most intending couples are not virgins, they have slept with battalions.

Its either you be never been married or you practice self deception.

Why do you think pastors divorce their wives , sleep about?

Church boy, park well.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Asadujames202(m): 5:06pm On May 31, 2020
rockstarB:
This is true, but we are hypocrite!
How many men will genuinely date a lady without asking for sex?
Men feels entitled to a woman's body, especially if you happen to be their girlfriend. It wont be hard hearing words like "you're punishing me" "you dont love me" how am I punishing you oga? angry
Worse off for a lady that has been involved with a guy before, men feel ladies like this do not have a right over their bodies anymore. It doesnt matter to them whether she wants to really get it right this time.

People talk about sexual compatibility, "what if we are not compatible", how many ladies or men will you sleep with before you find the sexually compatible one? What if he is sexually compatible but stingy? Emotionally manipulative, a beater and so on. Will you settle for someone like that has long as "sexually compatible"
Will you even be in your right mind to have sex with a sexually compatible patner that treats you like trash.

Sometimes we need to do a self evaluation, think about all the guys and ladies you have had sex with. Especially men, think about the ladies you intentionally lured to bed in the name of marriage, girls you broke their heart by getting them to be yours through sex; what has it profited you? Okay maybe a little boost of self esteem, but at the detriment of someone's emotional wellbeing. You can do better guys. kiss

I am of the opinion that men and women that are genuinely looking out for partners to get married to do not put sex first, because they are aware that sex doesnt keep a marriage. It takes more than that. With all the premarital sex and sexual compatibility going on, see the rate of divorce all over the world.

Lastly, peoples view about marriage are different, there are men and women that do no want to get married, should they deny themselves sex because of this?
Abstinence is for our own good as long as both patner comes out clean, no lies.

Typical wailing, whining, and bitching about of afterthought creature.

Of what use is the hole in between your laps?
Is it not for a man to satisfy his pleasure.

Smelly kitten girl
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Futuragetty: 5:11pm On May 31, 2020
rockstarB:
This is true, but we are hypocrite!
How many men will genuinely date a lady without asking for sex?
Men feels entitled to a woman's body, especially if you happen to be their girlfriend. It wont be hard hearing words like "you're punishing me" "you dont love me" how am I punishing you oga? angry
Worse off for a lady that has been involved with a guy before, men feel ladies like this do not have a right over their bodies anymore. It doesnt matter to them whether she wants to really get it right this time.

People talk about sexual compatibility, "what if we are not compatible", how many ladies or men will you sleep with before you find the sexually compatible one? What if he is sexually compatible but stingy? Emotionally manipulative, a beater and so on. Will you settle for someone like that has long as "sexually compatible"
Will you even be in your right mind to have sex with a sexually compatible patner that treats you like trash.

Sometimes we need to do a self evaluation, think about all the guys and ladies you have had sex with. Especially men, think about the ladies you intentionally lured to bed in the name of marriage, girls you broke their heart by getting them to be yours through sex; what has it profited you? Okay maybe a little boost of self esteem, but at the detriment of someone's emotional wellbeing. You can do better guys. kiss

I am of the opinion that men and women that are genuinely looking out for partners to get married to do not put sex first, because they are aware that sex doesnt keep a marriage. It takes more than that. With all the premarital sex and sexual compatibility going on, see the rate of divorce all over the world.

Lastly, peoples view about marriage are different, there are men and women that do no want to get married, should they deny themselves sex because of this?
Abstinence is for our own good as long as both patner comes out clean, no lies.
You need to stop making sweeping generalizations about all men. if men are dogs, then women are cats, which means they’re inherently worse than dogs/men or at the very least just as bad. Not all men feel entitled to a woman's body, at least I don't. I am not voting for abstinence, Never!
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by AristocraticMe: 5:19pm On May 31, 2020
Interesting15:
So a guy here recently published a piece claiming no sex before marriage is a scam..

At first, I was thinking he's just one of those loose guys who only justify sexual immorality because they can't be human enough to gain mastery over their bodies, and who can't control themselves and are slaves to their urges.. But I was shocked that this guy was attempting to justify an unholy act like premarital sex, with the Holy Scriptures..

I was like, JESUS, this guy must be stopped!

First of all, if you check the guy's profile, you will discover he is selling sex tools and products. Therefore, he is only trying to pervert people's mind so they could comfortably patronise him. He is aware that the Holy Words of God is a threat to the sales of his immoral sex tools, hence, he is trying to twist the scriptures for his own dirty motives.. If only he knew the danger of what he just did! Don't forget that the devil too is a master at twisting the Bible!

Nevertheless, please discard his claims.. The Word of God stands sure.. Premarital sex is a sin, because it is contrary to God's Will. God's Will is that all sexual experiences should be shared between a married man and his female wife only, in the safe circle of their marriage.

The Bible says in Hebrews 13:4: "Marriage is honorable among all, and (let) the marriage bed (be) undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge"

It means, those that indulged in premarital sex will not only hurt themselves (STDs, unwanted pregnancies, etc), but will attract punishments to themselves (and even the devil will have a chance to afflict them).

God Himself said: "...the sexually immoral...shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" Revelation 21:8

The guy even claimed that during the time of Mary and Joseph, virginity wasn't highly regarded. That's a lie from the pit of hell! Their society was a very conservative one, and women caught indulging in sexual immorality are usually stoned to death!

The guy also claimed that you can sleep around because "God only sees a clean and a pure heart". Can you imagine! If you wear a clean white dress, won't you avoid anything that can get it stained?

In conclusion, although the world is currently vehemently corrupt (as we are in the last days), I want you to know that there are still many of us (Sons and Daughters of YAHWEH) still obeying Him and living lives of total purity. And guess what? We are happy and blessed. We are enjoying our marriages, and raising godly and responsible children.
God bless you for this. More grace and wisdom on you.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Mywd: 5:29pm On May 31, 2020
I still laugh at some people who will still choose to call it a scam..........keep fucking and collapsing ur lives ehn....
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Almunjid(m): 5:30pm On May 31, 2020
AllenSpencer:

Tell me more...

In the good old days, they never married because of sex? Its was not a part of the drive to get married and polygamy was just a norm amongs them.

Hello! In as much as we are men who have blood running through us, sex is one of the major reasons we get marrried. This fact you cant hide.

Compassion, care, home making, companionship or another thing you can think of are just "Necessary" accessories.

Lol, it seems u can't differentiate between what's a major reason and what's one of the major reasons.
The major reason we buy a car is for transportation and that's y we test run it to ascertain the well-being of the engine etc.
Similarly, If the main reason u want to marry is for sex, the first thing that would come to mind is SEX. Those days, our fathers never test run our mothers, yet they lived till death do them apart without complain of any problems.
But today, sex is overrated to the extent that the only thing we think might cause problems in our marriages is sex, that's y we test run. grin

My comrade, we're all sinners. The best sinners are those who feel guilty when they do wrong, and the best among those who feel guilty for their wrongdoings are those who repent.

I'm a Theist. Sex before marriage has been condemned by The Almighty in all sacred Scriptures. I will never be part of those who justify their sins in the name of civilization. I'll rather cry for His mercy and forgiveness whenever I fall short of His glory. cry

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Farki: 5:33pm On May 31, 2020
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

God is sovereign.

Your unbelief changes nothing!

Most of the world, including your ancestors hadn't heard of this sovereign diety until Europeans came along.

Whether Hebrew, Greek or Hindu everyone thinks their own belief is the correct one, none have been able to stand scrutiny.

Continue to be deceiving yourself.
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by Ronnicute(m): 5:33pm On May 31, 2020
Sex before marriage is a sin and against the dictates of God's law. It's simply called fornication! Desist from it!!!
Re: Please, No Sex Before Marriage Is NEVER A Scam by JimCrane30(m): 5:40pm On May 31, 2020
Many a man has destroyed their future and sold out their life's purpose on the bed of fornication. Many have lost their purpose and have become useless to themselves and the society all because of the lust of the flesh.

When I see the current life of my classmates who were involved in sexual promiscuity in my high school days, I feel so sorry for them.

Our society must realise that we must outrightly condemn premarital sex to have a saner marriage. Many divorce of today can possibly be as a result of sexual immorality before and after marriage.

Turn away from the evil of this world, it has nothing good for you but destruction.

Stay well.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / Order Of Egbesu Brotherhood (OEB) Member Performs Rites In A River In Bayelsa / Michael Job: I Am Still In Kenya, Wasn't Deported - 'Jesus’ Fires Back At Trolls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.