Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

She Stole Her Mum's Money And Gave It To Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Stole Her Mum's Money And Gave It To Me (1450 Views)

I Just Sent A Single Mum Money For Her Child's School Fees. Am I A Simp? / Lady Was Flogged Becos Of Iphone She Stole 4rm Man In Bar Who Had Sex With:video / Should My Brother Marry Her After She Stole Her Dad's Money To Support Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Stole Her Mum's Money And Gave It To Me by manuel4real(m): 10:24pm On May 31, 2020
jagaban002:

Why are you saying rubbish with confidence , you just know where she got the money after usage and u want to pay her back why don’t u ask her when she gave u d money Mr Man U need to be jailed for calling ur helper thief
it was bad of me addressing her as a thief, I accept.

But to be sincere, if I had known she stole the money I wouldn't have accepted it. I despise stealing a lot.

I'm not good at typing else I would have told the full story, but just so you know, I've always managed myself even before I got to know her. I've always appreciated her for helping get this far but after I got to know how she got the money, I can't really tell why but I'm very much not happy about it.

I asked to know how she got the money but she opted not to tell the truth, perhaps she knew I would have rejected it outrightly

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Guy Girlfriend Tell Him Say She Be Virgin After.... / How Are You Coping With These? / Is It A Sin To Hug Your Brother's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.