Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,857 members, 7,855,533 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:24 AM

She Has Hiv - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Hiv (3016 Views)

My Ex - Hubby Just Tested Positive To HIV / She Has Hiv, Wants To Sleep With Me / If You Find Out That Your Lover is HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Has Hiv by MurphyG1(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mobinga:

Did you smoke? Are you well? What kinda silly question is that?

I wonder o! What kind of question is that? shocked shocked
Re: She Has Hiv by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
Very unfortunate. Looks like she has some explaining to do though, undecided undecided
Re: She Has Hiv by MurphyG1(m): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2011
@ poster, I sympathise with u. My advise is for u to find out more abt the disease. I knw alot must have been going on in ur mind now but dont worry God is in control and will guide u on how to go abt everythn because u sound like sm1 with a good heart. Pls try to make her as happy as u can. Wish you the best of luck.
Re: She Has Hiv by sessy2(f): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2011
Please continue till death do u path
Re: She Has Hiv by Genius100: 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
Ol boy, be there for her emotionally. But stop having sex with her immediately.
Re: She Has Hiv by Mobinga: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
Avi8r:

I take it you are one of the stigma ridden. There are cases of discordant couples who have successful working relationships.

It is only mad person that'll do that kinda of ridiculous thing. She's HIV positive probably from having numerous partners!

There's no other reason, unless someone with HIV stabbed himself and stabbed her! And thats unlikely!
Re: She Has Hiv by 190: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2011
sessy2:

Please continue till death do u path

Hmm,

Path,lane,road all sef nah the same!!
Re: She Has Hiv by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2011
@poster, have u done d confirmatory test? If not do d confirmatory test after six months of d first test to be totally sure. Do u guys practice oral intimacy or have u ever had unprotected intimacy with her maybe once? Try and answer these questions, HIV is just like any other disease like hypertension and diabetis where u have to take drugs daily to stay healty.  Meanwhile use a very good protection if u must have intimacy and also avoid orals. Try and encourage her because d emotional part of it kills faster than d disease.
Re: She Has Hiv by Avi8r: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mobinga - you have a lot to learn. Promiscuity may be the leading cause for HIV infection, but that is not a universal cause, its up to the poster to establish how his girlfriend contacted the virus.
Re: She Has Hiv by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2011
this is a real pathetic case. Well prayer can do many things. always take her to some revivals in Lagos. before Nov 2011 God might have healed her if u guys believe
Re: She Has Hiv by Mobinga: 9:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
Avi8r:

Mobinga - you have a lot to learn. Promiscuity may be the leading cause for HIV infection, but that is not a universal cause, its up to the poster to establish how his girlfriend contacted the virus.
OK! Lets say I agree. But do you actually want the Dude to live in the same house and eat and sleep in the same house? You wan't him to die abi?
Re: She Has Hiv by Avi8r: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mobinga - That may be overbearing for the poster, and understandably so. However even if he decides he wants out. He should consider her emotional well being. Abrupt rejection could throw her in tailspin and expedite her deterioration. If he really likes he, he needs to go for counselling and find out how best he can be a part of her life, if he so wishes.
Re: She Has Hiv by Mobinga: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2011
Re: She Has Hiv by Avi8r: 9:30pm On Jan 20, 2011
Mo - your story strengthens the posters' girlfriend's goodwill. She could have knowingly infected him but she chose not to.
Re: She Has Hiv by Mobinga: 9:36pm On Jan 20, 2011
Avi8r:

Mo - your story strengthens the posters' girlfriend's goodwill. She could have knowingly infected him but she chose not to.
She has chosen to herself that its not yet time wink
Re: She Has Hiv by Odunnu: 9:49pm On Jan 20, 2011
koolchicco:

How ma? I'm an ardent listener-c[i]u[/i]m-fast learner. tongue
my fwend face front joor.
How you babe dey BTW?hvnt seen her lately
Re: She Has Hiv by Odunnu: 9:50pm On Jan 20, 2011
koolchicco:

How ma? I'm an ardent listener-c[i]u[/i]m-fast learner. tongue
Re: She Has Hiv by koolchicco: 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2011
Odunnu:

Which one? grin undecided

Biko nekwa abum n'aji adiro ya! tongue
Re: She Has Hiv by justdream(m): 10:34pm On Jan 20, 2011
rokiatu:

Wow, this is one of the truly serious threads I have seen on here and I am not equipped to give you any advice. If you still wants to continue this relationship, get your self educated, know more abt the illness. Good luck

This Is The Most Shocking Buh Also Brave Thread Up In Here. @ Op, I Hail Yu Broda 4 Sticking With Her, If Na Me, I No Knw Weda I Go Fit Wooo Buh KUDOS!!
Re: She Has Hiv by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2011
Lord have mercy.  But is there any possibility that one will be infected having unprotected sex and the other partner will be free from it? I doubt it though.
Re: She Has Hiv by Beync(f): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2011
shocked shocked God have mercy on ur children! @op u hav a gud heart, even ur gf too for protecting u and not infecting u with the virus like some will do. may God see u thru.
Re: She Has Hiv by smooooooth: 2:19am On Jan 21, 2011
alot of guys tat do not know that status are the ones shouting ''ol boy run''. the truth is that the people who are ignorant they have the virus are more than those who know they have it. i advise all of you to go get tested, and hiv is just llike any other disease.

as for the poster, i think you did the right thing to stand by her. though its not easy. she sure sounds like a strong woman, to have protected you and told you too, reminds me of an ex who is late. but i must say you are stronger than she is. enjoy ur romance.
Re: She Has Hiv by Mobinga: 4:02am On Jan 21, 2011
Meanwhile, enjoy this song

[flash=600,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiRqNbtZnno[/flash]
Re: She Has Hiv by SAGoddess: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2011
REALITY101:

Lord have mercy.  But is there any possibility that one will be infected having unprotected sex and the other partner will be free from it? I doubt it though.

It happens, it is rare though!  A relative of mine is negative while her husband has full blown AIDS and they have been married for over 17 years!
Re: She Has Hiv by Ninapha(f): 11:38am On Jan 21, 2011
@ poster

There is no need to cry yet though i strongly believed she should have told you from the inception and allow u to decide before even any sexual relationship.

Be that as it may, HIV is not Aids and can be managed effectively. I am sure she knows much about it already, encourage her to join PLW HIV & Aids. Also get to the producer of "In moments like this" I dont want to give her name here but ask from NTA 7. She would give u all the assistance and again, Its is very possible for one partner to be negative and the other positive. greater % of the men involved are negative cos of their nature of not having easy broken membrane.

Encourage her, the mind is the most important tool for the survival.
Re: She Has Hiv by lydee: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2011
pls dont leave her she needs you ,
Re: She Has Hiv by temmythe(f): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2011
house: can you believe my boyfriend has playing me all along. he's been lieing to me about being HIV negative. I can't believe I've been going through this emotional trauma for months all on lies? Is this how to really test love? shocked shocked embarassed
Re: She Has Hiv by intelligen(m): 11:24am On Apr 24, 2011
Guy,i salute ur courage,pls i advice u give her all ur support n encouragemnt,she néeds lots of it at this time of her life n she is surely countng on u.wish u al d best.
Re: She Has Hiv by Beync(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2011
temmythe:

house: can you believe my boyfriend has playing me all along. he's been lieing to me about being HIV negative. I can't believe I've been going through this emotional trauma for months all on lies? Is this how to really test love? shocked shocked embarassed
I dint get it, did u just discovered he is positive when he says he is negative?
Re: She Has Hiv by Igwe419: 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2011
If I were you I will let the woman die in peace unless you want to die with her then they should make a movie about it o cry

Igwe H.S.O.F.N
Re: She Has Hiv by ak47mann(m): 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2011
LORD HAVE MERCY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Did You Ask Your Girl Out? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? / Signs That Your Girlfriend Will Make A Good Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.