Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:26 PM

I am now a Feminist #JusticeForUwa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I am now a Feminist #JusticeForUwa (347 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am now a Feminist #JusticeForUwa by OloshoMan: 5:21pm On May 31, 2020
Train your boys never to feel entitled to a woman's body.

This girl was raped and murdered in church

In the house you people built for God

She cried for God to save her while she was being raped, and begged God to intervene while she was being murdered

Don't remove your face! Look at her!

Look at the proof of your Almighty God �

This pain is killing me.
Why? Why? Nobody deserves to go this way.

Re: I am now a Feminist #JusticeForUwa by Enoch07: 5:26pm On May 31, 2020
this thing really pain u o my man. let's just hope the police will do something

1 Like

Re: I am now a Feminist #JusticeForUwa by BigJoe19: 5:56pm On May 31, 2020
Fvcked in the supposed house of God chai!!! shocked shocked
Re: I am now a Feminist #JusticeForUwa by Jaybaby199708(f): 6:32pm On May 31, 2020
This is really heartbreaking ��I cant just seem to get over this..Nowhere is really safe anymore this days..May her soul rest in perfect peace#

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Know How To Start Talking To A Girl – You Can Use These 2 Methods / Ladies Be Proud Of Your Man No Matter His Occupation / L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.