Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help (30369 Views)

Guys: Is Kneeling During A Marriage Proposal Abominable? / A Secret Women Know But Men Don't. / What Women Want Their Man To Know But Can't Say It Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Ferdinandu(m): 3:07am On Dec 16, 2012
Get a serious boyfriend and stay out of your inlaws place.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by stellaj(f): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ujujoan:

Please don't even consider going to stay with your elder brother . . . before you start sleeping with his wife! cheesy cheesy

lol
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by nairaebuka: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2017
go for deliverance cause you are headed for destruction.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by blessedgal(f): 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
this is serious, even when u stop the shameful act,u knw notin is hidden under the sun,ur sisters will definitely find out one day,and all hell will be let loose, u will be seen as a destroyer, u will break d family apart, omg,did u ever think of the repacaution ,before even doing such,my dear just get ready, u hv a very big war to face ahead of u,which might even swallow u,so I will advice u to go luk for someone u can trust, like a mentor, who u can run to when the war begins, God will help u.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
Lol why una cone wake up this dead thread na grin

1 Like

Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by Kobicove(m): 4:52am On Oct 20, 2017
Sleeping with the husbands of you two older sisters?

This is the ultimate betrayal... undecided
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by SOLTEM: 5:23am On Oct 10, 2022
You have to leave that house as soon as possible if you're truly sincere with yourself. Since you said you love him and I'm sure he'll likes you too. You have to give yourselves enough space. It's not a must you stay there to study. You can live in school hostel. Most importantly, when you get to school, join a Bible believing fellowship and give your life to Christ. Be committed to God, he'll definitely fix your life and take away those lustful affection from your soul. The Lord will make your life beautiful and make your ways prosperous.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by SOLTEM: 5:26am On Oct 10, 2022
3triangle:
Thanks all for your advices, criticisms and curses at the same time. They have all helped tremendously in strengthening my resolve to quit the shameful act. Its a pity a lot of folks read my story upside down and so couldnt comprehend my pain. I knew what I was doing was wrong but I found myself then in a situation I have little control of. Thank God for today. It is different and I have a sworn resolve to keep it that way. I had a heart to heart talk with my immediate sister's hubby and poured out my misery to him in tears. Yes I had feelings for him but the abominable act that we were engaged in cannot be justified. He is my sister's husband. God also frowns at what we are doing. Contrary to what many said, I have no remote intent of taking my sister's husband. I have made peace with my creator and can never go back to that life. I have enough savings to move but my sisters will not hear me say that. He understands my seriousness and therefore respected himself ever since. Thanks all once again.

You have to leave that house as soon as possible if you're truly sincere with yourself. Since you said you love him and I'm sure he'll likes you too. You have to give yourselves enough space. It's not a must you stay there to study. You can live in school hostel. Most importantly, when you get to school, join a Bible believing fellowship and give your life to Christ. Be committed to God, he'll definitely fix your life and take away those lustful affection from your soul. The Lord will make your life beautiful and make your ways prosperous.
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by placeofallure(f): 5:57am On Oct 10, 2022
Really abominable what you are doing but it's good you want to stop.

Leave your sister's house for starters. That means cutting off ties with her husband too. Stay on campus or move to your friend's.

My girlfriend was living with her big sis who just put to bed. The husband started disturbing her for a relationship. We were four girls living in my room then but I offered her a chance to join us. It's sure better than sleeping with one's brother-in-law.

You have to be determined to stop. And as for the other one, stop taking things from him. You don't have to sleep with him for him to gift you anything. He's your BIL for crying out loud! I don't even know where those demonic thoughts spring from in the first place. All my in-laws are seen as family immediately they get bonded to the family!
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by bigpicture001: 7:31am On Oct 10, 2022
so miss 3 triangles...it been about 11years ssince ur trials of emotional entanglement.....

how did it fimally play out....just curious...
Re: I Am Doing Something Abominable And I Know But I Need Help by advanceDNA: 8:10am On Oct 10, 2022
bigpicture001:
so miss 3 triangles...it been about 11years ssince ur trials of emotional entanglement.....

how did it fimally play out....just curious...

Fear women oooo...she said sex with her elder sister's husband is against her will....even though she confessed she dies it for greed/goodies she gets from him....thats why when women accuse you of rapé...they are lying and also telling the truth at the same time

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. / Love Me As I Am: The Greatest Undoing In Relationships / Is It The Duty Of Men To Initiate The I LOVE YOU Statement?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.