Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No (840 Views)

Woman Romantically Carries Her Boyfriend On The Back To Cross An Express Road / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by iamogunlowo(m): 8:15pm On May 31, 2020
Here are some facts that might help you little more in understanding other people. In the end, these new bits of knowledge will actually help you a lot in the long run.

Let's get to it;

1. It takes 3-4 years to know a person and couples who have known them self these long are less likely to divorce when they get married.

2. A Friendship that is over 7 years is likely to last forever.

3. That person that you can't get of your mind is probably thinking of you.

4. Take note of people who talk about other people in front of you,they will likely do the same to you.

5. According to research,people who sleep with more than two pillows tend to be the lonely ones.

6. Listening to 5-10 different songs per day strengthen your memory and immune system and reduce the risk of depression.

7. Within 6-8 months our brain will forgive those who hurt us.

8. People who tend not to attach to others,tend to have experienced the most disappointments.

9. People who are very shy and Introverted are more likely to be committed to their relationships

10. Most likely in one sided relationship if the other says you have changed,most likely you have stopped behaving like he/she wants.

Here we have it guys,hope these helps.
#HowDoYouFeelAboutThese.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by Ubongdemaga: 8:51pm On May 31, 2020
Nice work

1 Like

Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by wheenie(f): 8:53pm On May 31, 2020
I keep hearing that number 10 constantly

1 Like

Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by rtdCivilservant: 9:35pm On May 31, 2020
wheenie:
Hello my fellow taurian.

2 Likes

Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by iamogunlowo(m): 9:47pm On May 31, 2020
Ubongdemaga:
Nice work
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by iamogunlowo(m): 9:48pm On May 31, 2020
wheenie:

Have you been in that scenario before
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by iamogunlowo(m): 9:49pm On May 31, 2020
rtdCivilservant:

Hello my fellow taurian.

Lol,wetin be Taurian
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by XwhY(m): 10:01pm On May 31, 2020
Number 3 is not true grin

1 Like

Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by iamogunlowo(m): 3:49am On Jun 01, 2020
XwhY:
Number 3 is not true grin

There is a possibility
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by Gentle0wavez: 6:11am On Jun 01, 2020
In No 7, what are you trying to say?? That some one can't hold grudges for up to a year or that it's only the heart that can do that and not the brain? cuz I'm sure people hold grudges for years. A girl that I refused to tell answer during exams when we were in SS1, almost 8 years now, still dey vex for me.

1 Like

Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by iamogunlowo(m): 8:01am On Jun 01, 2020
Gentle0wavez:
In No 7, what are you trying to say?? That some one can't hold grudges for up to a year or that it's only the heart that can do that and not the brain? cuz I'm sure people hold grudges for years. A girl that I refused to tell answer during exams when we were in SS1, almost 8 years now, still dey vex for me.

Lmao,it is personal
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by wheenie(f): 9:12am On Jun 01, 2020
iamogunlowo:

Have you been in that scenario before
yes, I have
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 01, 2020
Interesting. smiley
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by shestrong(f): 9:44am On Jun 01, 2020
No. 8
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by Fidelismaria: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
no 10 is so on POINT
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by Andali(m): 10:04am On Jun 01, 2020
hmmn...am learning
Re: Some Physiological Fact That Might Help You Think Differently Romantically Or No by Hypnotise: 10:30am On Jun 01, 2020
A man who has invested heavily in a woman may likely get dumped by her

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation Is A Demonic / What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation / Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.