Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation (839 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Counter Thread: Is This Right, Even If She's Her Daughter? (PICTURE) / Please Help My Access Bank Card Is Showing Violation Of Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation by Africandope(m): 3:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is a beautiful thread moderators dont delete it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td3QLRs5B98
Re: What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation by Africandope(m): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
A girl child can stay with a good dad.
Re: What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation by Africandope(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation by MrSensor(m): 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nonsense thread
Re: What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation by Africandope(m): 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
MrSensor:
Nonsense thread

I can swear u never watched that video
Re: What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation by doggedfighter(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Briefly what's the video about?
Re: What A Nairalander Did To His Daughter [PICTURE] Not Violation by Africandope(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
Briefly what's the video about?

A father and daughter

(1) (Reply)

Before I Preach, I Sleep With 4 Women, In Total Slept With Over 2,000 Women / What Is This Entanglement All About ? / Vibranium Body Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.