Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! (2259 Views)

Once U Cum Finish U Go Realize Say Nothing Dey This World / Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by BrainRider: 11:55pm On May 31, 2020
Ussycool:
Bobrisky.

Naira Marley.

Some Nigeria politicians.

Chauvin (wicked soul)

Even that Pythagora.

Albert einsten.
What are Einstein's and Pythagoras's offences oo
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Ugaboy: 6:07am On Jun 01, 2020
merieam16:
lol. er u surprised
afta all this bad bad thingz women dey do nah man go come suffa 4 em all ...see d coment nah man full
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Gentle0wavez: 6:14am On Jun 01, 2020
All Atheist, that shout that there is no Christ
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by skimena: 6:27am On Jun 01, 2020
Mavro D. The MMM master. lol
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Ifabernard(m): 6:32am On Jun 01, 2020
The mod that deleted xiaomi thread. don't mention me if u dont want dry thunder from ijebu to strike u.
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Kemimarch16(f): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2020
LilWarshy:

Fela Mother fought for your right as a woman.
And Fela himself is your god in Africa.
You peoples are lazy in making research but quick in sharing opinion.

Chai
You just betrayed your Messiah of life.
Who's talking about fela's mum here?I mentioned fela based on the topic so Mr try to read next time before u say Anything undecided
LilWarshy:

Fela Mother fought for your right as a woman.
And Fela himself is your god in Africa.
You peoples are lazy in making research but quick in sharing opinion.

Chai
You just betrayed your Messiah of life.
Who's talking about fela's mum here?I mentioned fela based on the topic so Mr try to read next time before u say Anything
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Ugaboy: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Who's talking about fela's mum here?I mentioned fela based on the topic so Mr try to read next time before u say Anything undecidedWho's talking about fela's mum here?I mentioned fela based on the topic so Mr try to read next time before u say Anything
wisdom is to expensiv 4 dis kind person
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Canberra55: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Benevento:
Higuain

Palacios

This guy na confam Messi fan. I swear na those two guys dash Germany the World Cup.
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by LikeAking: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rev.Fr Eden.
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by LilWarshy(m): 8:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Who's talking about fela's mum here?I mentioned fela based on the topic so Mr try to read next time before u say Anything undecidedWho's talking about fela's mum here?I mentioned fela based on the topic so Mr try to read next time before u say Anything
I duly read your comment.
I just walked you down to entropy.
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Kemimarch16(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ugaboy:

wisdom is to expensiv 4 dis kind person
Abi o some people head need to work before they comment
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Kemimarch16(f): 9:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilWarshy:

I duly read your comment.
I just walked you down to entropy.
Hey man keep that to yourself.i don't need your response on my mention,am sure u are mature enough to understand
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by LilWarshy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Hey man keep that to yourself.i don't need your response on my mention,am sure u are mature enough to understand
Yes I do.
You surely mature enough to be trading words with.
My pleasure.
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Kemimarch16(f): 9:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilWarshy:
Yes I do. You surely mature enough to be trading words with. My pleasure.
Yes, I will do that with the person that need to grow up
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by LilWarshy(m): 9:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Yes, I will do that with the person that need to grow up
I've ended the conversation already.
While the extension.
don't you understand?
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Kemimarch16(f): 9:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilWarshy:

I've ended the conversation already.
While the extension.
don't you understand?
You are the one that will leave here for me because I came here to look for something that you didn't lost
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by LilWarshy(m): 9:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
You are the one that will leave here for me because I came here to look for something that you didn't lost
Okay.
I understand you.
Take care.
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Kemimarch16(f): 9:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
LilWarshy:
Okay. I understand you. Take care.
shalom
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Ugaboy: 9:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kemimarch16:
Abi o some people head need to work before they comment
memory full, get hm external memory
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by Bennysam: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
skedman:
NCDC result announcer
Nmandi kanu
Obasa
Fanikayode
Reno omokri
Wike
Atiku

Yoruba idiot
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by futurerex: 11:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mynd44

That mod carry ban for head like gele. E go ban me now, bcoz E no know play. cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Mention That Person When U See For Heaven U Go Shout OJORO!!! by skedman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
Bennysam:

Yoruba idiot

(1) (2) (Reply)

I May Never Be Rich / How Can I Make Women Spend On Me? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.