Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar (75034 Views)

Governor Yahaya Bello Appoints Anthony Edogbo As Aide / Buhari Picks Omoworare Babajide As Aide On National Assembly Matter, Drops Enang / Atiku Went To US As Aide To Saraki - Lauretta Onochie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2020
Putinofrussia:

As far as I support Aketi on this appointment,a few party loyalists who worked for him would be angry that they have been forgotten.

A whole lot of the state's indigenens are not perturbed by the appointment save for the few loyalists that dailypost interviewed....dailypost is just being mischievous, knowing that party loyalists will always want themselves appointed before any other person.

As for what Lulu Fawehinmi said,he lied.
You can Google it.

Most Igbo people are too nepotic and tribalistic even against one another talkless of another tribe for them to put non indigene in their cabinet.

The bolded is wrong, you only see it that way because you have not stayed there too long in the SE to be one with the tribe like most Igbos have done with Lagos and Aketi with his wife aswell.

If you have areas and locations in the East named in Northern dialects, you have northerners whom have held cabinet position in various locations in the East, likewise for SE in the North also.. then that of the SW might just possibly be lack of regional spread.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 01, 2020
malcom1X:

When was the last time Adeyinka grandson came to Nigeria?

Great Question
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Godfullsam(m): 9:51am On Jun 01, 2020
fugarlion:

Don't mind these insecure people always twisting facts. Zero shame for promoting other women over their own...shameless. Why would Igbo women run to Yorubaa men? For what? Money they don't have. Looks they don't have. Muscles or strong body they don't have. Hygienie, they don't have. Confidence, they don't have. For what in heaven? Igbo women are not stupid. Only less than 1% of yorubaas with some money and things going for them like FFK, Davido, this governor, can attract Igbo women. That's the gospel truth. Average Yoruba man has 0.0009% chance of attracting an Igbo man. Even fear no go allow them near them. Igbo women hate lazy men!

Truth is, All the ladies I have dated are igbos. I mean 5 of them...

I even thought I would end up marrying an igbo but I knew within me that my mum may not welcome such idea. I later dump them for a Yoruba lady when I decided to settle down 5 yrs ago.

Igbo girls are not as special as you are painting it. Although they are good, at least the few once I have met.
A Yoruba lady will be turning here and there and be consulting prayer house to know if you are truly the Mr Right. Where as an igbo girl will quickly give you green light once she sees that you are serious.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Cityguy: 9:52am On Jun 01, 2020
All I want is examples of Yorubas appointed into political space in the states of those shouting 'afonja, afonja' upandan. Do that and I'll consider you as having the moral ground to condemn them. Competence is paramount but we all know it takes note than that in current Nigeria. Other considerations come in.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Iceberg3: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
You just crying and throwing tantrum like a school child that needs biscuits, why not sit and think before typing

You should say that to yourself,cos you are actually the one crying over the appointment

lolsssssss
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 9:53am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING

It is not the fault of Igbos to get appointment in Yoruba land, their character speaks for them as they are straight forward people, don't depend on Juju as a way of life and are not myopic in reasoning due to their travelling nature full of experience and good conduct without pretense or eye service.....

If you see people with these characters. My brother, won't you employ them without wasting time

CHARACTER COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!......
Mind you, Yoruba people are in Anambra State Government house as well, but they have branded with the character that makes socialization more accommodating.......

So get a reformed character and earn an appointment in South East instead of wailing lots of tears

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Iceberg3: 9:54am On Jun 01, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Na them, wanting to reap where they never sow
Hug transformer grin
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 01, 2020
Cityguy:
All I want is examples of Yorubas appointed into political space in the states of those shouting 'afonja, afonja' upandan. Do that and I'll consider you as having the moral ground to condemn them. Competence is paramount but we all know it takes note than that in current Nigeria. Other considerations come in.

It's in the last paragraph of the article.. lulu fawehinmi (SA Enugu)

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
sesan85:
Was that why Ojukwu's family was against Bianca representing Anambra South in the Senate because she's from Enugu State? Was that why Abia sacked non-indigene workers from Imo State? Was that why Mbaise people protested against a Catholic Bishop from representing them because he hailed from Anambra State. Osu boy, look inwards, your fart stinks. Bloody hypocrites!
Chai....

Body pain... o ti poju.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by bigfish3k: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Constituting nuisance you meant
Spreading wealth

We are not almajiris, how can we constitute nuisance. Hope you remember you sacrificed lives for us to remain in Nigeria
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Iceberg3: 9:56am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
We shall see how their votes will make him win.
See Hausa mallam dey poke nose for south matter

grin
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2020

According to some of the residents who expressed shock and disappointment over the development, the appointment of Miss Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo was a slap on hard working indigenes of the state, as well as loyalists of the ruling All Progressives Congress in the State.

The appointment of Miss Ugochi-Igbo, an indigene of Imo State had earlier been announced by Segun Ajiboye, the Chief Press Secretary to the governor.

It was gathered that Miss Ugochi-Igbo, who recently completed her one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, got the appointment due to her close ties with the governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, who also hails from Imo State.

������� the, zoo.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
kinibigdeal:

See, I fume against tribalism but I hate someone trying to be entitled to other people’s possession. I worked in the east for 2years and I have some experience there. See one Nigeria is easy if some igbos can also accommodate others the way other region are doing.

I have some Yoruba friends that served in Anambra State and now reside there and have no plans of going back.

Na you know wetin be your problem Oga.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Lilblack2(m): 9:59am On Jun 01, 2020
Bro I am a Yoruba guy and I lived in the east for 1year plus. I am currently interested in working in the east ,not because I am unemployed but because I want to move away from the west. The west is overrated kind of...please I need ur help

On his part, Lulu Fawahinmi said, “it’s unfutunate that some people have stayed so long in a society within the west. In 2013, I was a young man working in Enugu as an errand boy. The Governor then, appointed me as an SA. Heaven didn’t come down. Stop being tribute. One Nigeria”.

I'm not igbo, but stop talking trash. Yorubas (like the Hausa/Fulanis) is one tribe that don't like going out of their zone. They want to remain in the SW, marry from the SW, so how do you get appointments in other regions of the country? They will come and call you from Osun to come and have an appointment in Anambra? I currently work in a state in the middle belt. My colleague at work, a Yoruba, is searching for the same job she has here in the middle belt in the SW and once she gets it, she is relocating to the SW. Its the same salary o, cos its a FG job.

If you people don't learn how to live in other places, how do you get to benefit from those places

[/quote]
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Iceberg3: 10:00am On Jun 01, 2020
Michael004:
Same thing happened to Agagu. I tell you, jegede is there. Olusola oke is there. How many votes he take win last time. If not that people don't want Mimiko to start acting as baba isale, do you think Akeredolu will win. E go shock people just like oyo state.

I am from Akure, and I only left two years ago after finishing my nysc in Rivers State. My voters card still in my hand,my ward is there, I will surely come home to vote.

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by MrSly(m): 10:03am On Jun 01, 2020
JAMO84:
Ordinary class monitor, Yoruba cannot get in Igbo land, but our governors will be dishing out appointments to them anyhow. It's time south west governors chose what they want; it's either they are hundred percent Yoruba governors, or they go and contest election in the south east and give them all the appointments!!!

I AM DONE TALKING
Coming from a Yoruba accomodator who has never voted in an election in his state.
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by KosyJerry(m): 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
ModestGal:

You must have been sleeping feeling that way

Oh really?
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Alexpetra: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
i have read through many comments on this issue...
my own na say, so all this Nigerian are one, we are united, peaceful, accommodating so na still SCAM even though good %tage of the population of the nation are YOUTHS, YOUTHS that can make the PAN NIGERIA DREAM to be REALITY.
fucking Hypocrite!!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by eldoradoxx: 10:06am On Jun 01, 2020
foleskay:

Wetin igbos dey find in Yoruba land. They've been ranting its a brown roof republic. Wetin una dey want from brown roof abeg. How manyvyirubass det go to their states. They keep hating and abusing our culture, but won't stop trouping here. Nonsense
As long as Yoruba States continue to share from Niger Delta oil revenue some of which is contributed by oil and gas producing areas in Imo and Abia (Anambra coming soon) Igbos will continue to troop to Yorubas land to do their businesses and not even the entire Yoruba nation can stop it without asking for Yoruba secession from Nigeria first. It is the choice Awolowo made for you guys when he chose one Nigeria over Oduduwa Republic for you guys. The attribute of one Nigeria is that even an Hausa man can contest election to become Governor of Ekiti or Osun State, an Igbo man is free to become Speaker in Ogun state vice versa Yoruba rights in all non Yoruba states in Nigeria. Until Biafra comes, Igbos will continue to demand equal rights with you in all parts of Nigerian territory that speaks Yoruba (because that is what it really is )/If Yorubas are too shy of going out to Niger Delta or East to compete and demand equal rights like the Igbos and Niger Deltans are doing in their areas , then sorry there is nothing we can do.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Godfullsam(m): 10:07am On Jun 01, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

It is not the fault of Igbos to get appointment in Yoruba land, their character speaks for them as they are straight forward people, don't depend on Juju as a way of life and are not myopic in reasoning due to their travelling nature full of experience and good conduct without pretense or eye service.....

If you see people with these characters. My brother, won't you employ them without wasting time

CHARACTER COUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!......
Mind you, Yoruba people are in Anambra State Government house as well, but they have branded with the character that makes socialization more accommodating.......

So get a reformed character and earn an appointment in South East instead of wailing lots of tears

Don't bother attributing good character to igbos please.

Don't shoot yourself in the leg.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by bigfish3k: 10:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Cityguy:
I was in imo state and I saw that an edo man of ishan origin is heading a government parastatal. He served his complete 35yrs and retired recently.
Igbos don't make noise in these things you people are making noise about
We go by merit
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by eldoradoxx: 10:09am On Jun 01, 2020
Cityguy:

On his part, Lulu Fawahinmi said, “it’s unfutunate that some people have stayed so long in a society within the west. In 2013, I was a young man working in Enugu as an errand boy. The Governor then, appointed me as an SA. Heaven didn’t come down. Stop being tribute. One Nigeria”
From the same post (that's if u read it at all) an example was given

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:09am On Jun 01, 2020
[s]
ModestGal:

Lol, developing other lands and leaving yours to rot and your people as backward as anything.
What your people do is not only discrimination but you will even use Juju for people that are not your tribe. [/b]Of course we can be tolerant, but you don't expect to give us snake and we give you cow meat.
[b]I have never seen a tribe as discriminatory, hateful as Igbos, ive lived with many Igbos before, all think backward alike.

You all should get over the war, it was over 40yeas ago, your bitterness would take you no where
[/s]

Silly talk,....
when I refused to give A Yoruba mason work at my Ikorudo site because he said he must work on my site as he owns Lagos..
...the next thing he did was to get juju for me
I matched his juju with my safety Boot and told him he is silly like you.....

A friend of mine working in GLO Lagos was promoted, Yoruba people like you were against it...they threatened him with JUJU every morning in his office until he resigned out of sickness...

Should I continue to count?

Am just replying you because of how you laid your comment.....

Some Yoruba and JuJu are 5&6
Pretence, Jealousy...envy are to some of them , their weakness...

Pls change your orientation for a better somebody
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by iammolise(m): 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
BlowYourMind:
The lady doesn't worth it, she is an immoralist, Yoruba is totality against such.

U talk about immorality like there's any atom of morality anywhere again... The "yoruba" u're hyping is even the worse in that regards... "Yoruba is totally against such" angry
Then who welcomes it naa lipsrsealed mtcheeww!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Stillthebest: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
shocked

Honestly if the wife is from Ondo and the Gov appoints her relative, people will still talk.

In short, ppl must talk qnd will always talk. Just do what you think is right and forget anything else
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by maestroferddi: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2020
jneutron4000:
It is Akeredolu's wife. Giving state contracts and political appointment to Igbos from Imo. Igbos are are full of hatred and can never allow a non Igbo to be ordinary street chairman in their horrible 5 states. It is unfortunate that Akeredolu being a brilliant man might loss his second term because of this nonsense of allowing his wife to control him. We Yorubas will flush every igbo out of our political system go and do your politics in your region.
See this one...

If only you know how many marriage proposals this girl will be getting in Ondo state and environs in the course of her duties...

Dey there dey yarn okpata while the people wey sabi go places...

BTW, this Mrs Akerodolu, o bad gan...See the kain pretty girl she unleashed...
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:13am On Jun 01, 2020
Godfullsam:

Don't bother attributing good character to igbos please.

Don't shoot yourself in the leg.

When you are on top of an iroko tree where you people get network only in the morning in a remote village of Osun State fearing to come out and socialize ....

How will you know the true character of Igbo's if not the one you were told to believe?

How will you know
Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Godfullsam(m): 10:15am On Jun 01, 2020
eldoradoxx:
As long as Yoruba States continue to share from Niger Delta oil revenue some of which is contributed by oil and gas producing areas in Imo and Abia (Anambra coming soon) Igbos will continue to troop to Yorubas land to do their businesses and not even the entire Yoruba nation can stop it without asking for Yoruba secession from Nigeria first. It is the choice Awolowo made for you guys when he chose one Nigeria over Oduduwa Republic for you guys. The attribute of one Nigeria is that even an Hausa man can contest election to become Governor of Ekiti or Osun State, an Igbo man is free to become Speaker in Ogun state vice versa Yoruba rights in all non Yoruba states in Nigeria. Until Biafra comes, Igbos will continue to demand equal rights with you in all parts of Nigerian territory that speaks Yoruba (because that is what it really is )/If Yorubas are too shy of going out to Niger Delta or East to compete and demand equal rights like the Igbos and Niger Deltans are doing in their areas , then sorry there is nothing we can do.

Who told you Awolowo chose one contraption (nigeria) over Oduduwa republic?

Is that the trending news in your shop?

Nnamdi Azikiwe we removed the secession clause from the Nigerian Constitution because he was having sweet romance with his slave masters upnorth.

That is why you can only actualize Biafra republic in your dream.
Pls note that there also crude oil is the south west region. Even this Ondo state is an producing state. You can argue this with your friends in your shop if you are not clear.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by foleskay(m): 10:17am On Jun 01, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Then if you support this theory, stop derogatory name. Besides i know igbos can't do half of what yorubas re doing for them here. How many yorubas can buy a plot of land in nnewi or any parts of anambra, or imo? But igbos re free to acquire landed properties anywhere in d southwest without any problem.
You want fair treatment and yiu wo t be fair to others. That's hippocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by sirp9898(m): 10:18am On Jun 01, 2020
But they want to go their own way you people become a hindrance

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by Kidakudz5: 10:19am On Jun 01, 2020
I have said it many times that their is nothing like one Nigeria.. so I don't know why Nigerians keep deceiving their selves. .. split the country and let everybody find their level

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Appoints 26-year-old Ngozi Ugochi-Igbo Make-up As Aide Causing Uproar by foleskay(m): 10:19am On Jun 01, 2020
eldoradoxx:
Besides don't bring Niger delta into the issue, they don't like you. You're different entities. And when did abia and IMO become oil producing states. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke, Arrested In London - Premium Times / Hanan Buhari: Man Attempts Suicide For Inability To Marry PMB's Daughter In Kano / How Okuama Residents Are Living In The Forest (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.