Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,050 members, 7,859,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:38 PM

Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men (1737 Views)

Picture Of Genevieve And Ben Bruce That Got People Talking. / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / A Senior Doctor Made A Comment About A Lady's​ Vagina And This Happened - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by linearity: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Kennedyiheme02:
She said women constantly live in fear of men... cos of the rape and murder of two innocent young women..... first of policemen have killed several young men that we've seen on social media, nobody brought gender, a girlfriend stabbed her bf to death nobody brought out gender issues... listen the world is just has terrible people.. it has nothing to do with gender, all these feminists should probably move to anoda planet

I don’t see anything feminist in the statement.... women constantly live in fear of men... cos of the rape and murder of two innocent young women

If anything, your explanation is the feminist statement....her statement is sexist.

Feminist is equality of all sexes, which is what you explained, while sexist the stereotype attached to each sex, which is what she said....you are the feminist and there is nothing negative about it. It just a belief system and there are more feminist men out there than you can imagine.
Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Shut up you ladies rape little boys too right, so why do you expect us to give a Bleep about uwa's case.
No one cares when rapists get raped its punishment from above.

Rapist

Lol looks like this one was raped in the nyansh by his fellow man when he was little.

So much bitterness and stupidity in one post. Tueh!!
Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by lightangel65i(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ardar:

Lol looks like this one was raped in the nyansh by his fellow man when he was little.

So much bitterness and stupidity in one post. Tueh!!

And looks like you have raped many little boys in your area, thats why you didn't understand my post.
You will go to jail

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

And looks like you have raped many little boys in your area, thats why you didn't understand my post.
You will go to jail

If you were raped by your sister or mother or aunty, why didn't you say anything hmmm?

Why did you bottle it up for years only to come online to rant and throw fits on reported rape cases against women?

Boys are being raped by women, boys are being raped women, why are those boys? Why are their stories not heard? Most of the cases of rape affecting little boys were perpetuated by men so what are you saying?

Goan sow your nyansh and enter inside, you're just being stupid here.
Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by lightangel65i(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ardar:

If you were raped by your sister or mother or aunty, why didn't you say anything hmmm?

Why did you bottle it up for years only to come online to rant and throw fits on reported rape cases against women?

Boys are being raped by women, boys are being raped women, why are those boys? Why are their stories not heard? Most of the cases of rape affecting little boys were perpetuated by men so what are you saying?

Goan sow your nyansh and enter inside, you're just being stupid here.

The fact you haven't seen a guy come up dosent mean it did not happen.
Do you know how many young boys have been raped by women, but no right why care its a guy.
So why do you expect me to care when it happens to a lady

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Kid jokes. Dont make sense anymore

If you want I'll bring threads here on nairaland about little boys raped by fake pastors and alfas.

I hardly see or hear stories of little boys being raped by women, but it's always low lifes like you that will try to justify the brutal penetration of little girls which happens almost every day to mere allegations of little boys being raped by older women.

People like you will say " After all little boys are also victims of female pedophiles, so whatever that little girl is passing through is non of my business"

Yet you forget that not only little girls or older women should be weary or men, even little boys too because there are more cases of little boys being raped by men than there are for women but that doesn't make it right.
Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by lightangel65i(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ardar:

If you want I'll bring threads here on nairaland about little boys raped by fake pastors and alfas.

I hardly see or hear stories of little boys being raped by women, but it's always low lifes like you that will try to justify the brutal penetration of little girls which happens almost every day to mere allegations of little boys being raped by older women.

People like you will say " After all little boys are also victims of female pedophiles, so whatever that little girl is passing through is non of my business"

Yet you forget that not only little girls or older women should be weary or men, even little boys too because there are more cases of little boys being raped by men than there are for women but that doesn't make it right.

Yes all those rapists were molested by ladies in the past so they are having vengance, cause no person is born broken. If a guy was raped and he tells you probably won't believe, so stop telling me whats right or not

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

The fact you haven't seen a guy come up dosent mean it did not happen.
Do you know how many young boys have been raped by women, but no right why care its a guy.
So why do you expect me to care when it happens to a lady

I don't like them say, she say, he say here abeg.

Bring up proof of your claim, let's start there first, and even if it does happen, using it to brush off the fact that women are more victims of sexual assault here in Nigeria is very disgusting and it tells the kind of person you are.
Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by lightangel65i(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ardar:

I don't like them say, she say, he say here abeg.

Bring up proof of your claim, let's start there first, and even if it does happen, using it to brush off the fact that women are more victims of sexual assault here in Nigeria is very disgusting and it tells the kind of person you are.

Screw you and all your fellow ladies who are probably rapists am done

1 Like

Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
lightangel65i:

Screw you and all your fellow ladies who are probably rapists am done

https://www.nairaland.com/2951036/lagos-trader-rapes-nine-year-old-boy

https://www.nairaland.com/637225/imam-rapes-boy-he-attends

https://www.nairaland.com/3317172/pastor-rapes-13-year-old-boy-awka-anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/3902839/man-arrested-having-sex-4

These and many more are the cases of little boys sexually assaulted by men like you.

Go and report the lady that raped you to the police so that the whole world will know instead of crying and wailing like a demented pig.

All men like you are sticking rapists, fvck you all.
Re: Genevieve And Her Feminists Comment About Men by lightangel65i(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ardar:

https://www.nairaland.com/2951036/lagos-trader-rapes-nine-year-old-boy

https://www.nairaland.com/637225/imam-rapes-boy-he-attends

https://www.nairaland.com/3317172/pastor-rapes-13-year-old-boy-awka-anambra

https://www.nairaland.com/3902839/man-arrested-having-sex-4

These and many more are the cases of little boys sexually assaulted by men like you.

Go and report the lady the raped you to the police so that the whole world will know instead of crying and wailing like a demented pig.

All men like you are sticking rapists, fvck you all.

Bleep u useless paedophile

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout What Masturbation Has Done To Me In This Wonderful Month Gosh!!! / Why I Hate Feminist So Much ? / These Days Its Girls Now Chasing Guys, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.