Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) (86385 Views)

Mile 12 Boils, Hoodlums Vandalise BRT Buses, Loot Shops / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / Many Nigerians Arrested, Their Cars Damaged During An Immigration Raid In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Chirowman(m): 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
let me say this the government caused it all ,how can they allow a publication of violence inciting autopsy. in the awake of Floyd deaths by the doctors ,there's evidence in the video displaying Floyd been strangled to death by Derek chauvin but they chose to publish that it was illness that killed him thereby trying to save the policeman. if the riots is politically motivated those who did it should be made to face the law but the white policeman should face a murder case . SAY NO TO RACISM.

4 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Igbojihadist: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Donpenny:
I never knew there are mad people in US as is it in Nigeria
u think say america na heaven b4

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
uruba23:
Who are the people fueling this riot,would this solve the problem,putting more people into debts...see as they waste a beautiful car.

Mercedes Benz is fully insured.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by simplexvi: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
the cars are ensured, na d insurance company go suffer m
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Bluffly: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
And now, George Floyd will be mad wherever he is. I know insane people will always hijack a good course and turn it to a shadow.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by ucosuagwu(m): 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chaiii see sweeeeeeeeeet Benz, Just give me one AMG make I take see front, don't worry I go commot shirt protest with una. cry cry
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by LordAdam16: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Badgers14:

Do you recall few weeks ago when Trump urged Democratic governors to negotiate with armed protesters in their state capitol?? [b]Just so you know, possession of a firearm in a state Capitol building is illegal and a felony from the state of New York to The great state of Texas!! [/b]So the armed protesters were breaking the law but Trump encouraged them.. over the weekend, he went to hide in the bunkers as soon as protests approached the White House, why didnt he come out and negotiate with the protesters

Morale of the story , politicians are hypocrites. Be careful what you wish for..

Finally, Trump forgot that he is not only the president of conservative Americans, he is the president of the whole country, liberals and conservatives alike..

At a time like this, that's when you need a leader to step up and be a leader... rather, he was inciting hate filled speech via Twitter even at a time of disaster and chaos, shame on him!!

It is not a felony in Michigan where it occurred.

And so you know the Lockdown protesters did not loot any business, vandalize homes, or burn a church.

Trump is giving the looters sufficient warning. E go change am for them this week or next. Already, the national guard has killed one rioter.

-Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
DMPaulSr:

As in ehhh.
It's getting out of hand.
This is wickedness!!! Looting and Arson will not solve racism..

That's the last option they have, they are doing it in hope that the govt will seat up and end these killings.

What do I expect dem to do, Keep begging?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
McCoy662:
This is uncalled for. Damaging someone's means of livelihood is also a racist attack. Protest should be calm and peaceful as supported by the Constitution.

Mercedes Benz is not a race nah grin grin
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by pmoye(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Instead of having me keep quiet it might be better you shove your snout inside the toilet and kiss the dung there. If you don't know how to debate without puking trash.

abbey621:

My friend keep quiet, are you saying white people don't face discrimination also? We have more white people on welfare than blacks and a rich nigga like Jayz will command respect 90% of places he visits. A successful black professor, doctor or professional in America has less chance of being racially discriminated than a drug seller, a gangsta or hoodrat. Police brutality is one thing, a white woman like Karen calling cops on blacks is one thing but to paint it all under one brush and say the system is unfair to blacks alone is pure bullshit! Life ain't fair, people are going to be treated unjustly at some point but if you always look at yourself as a victim then that's what you'll be!

3 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by vikstandon(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
The blacks are on a peaceful protest...The whites are on riotous, violent and destructive mission.

Last last...Na the black man go take the blame.
A video surfaced online attesting to that.

The black lady kept shouting stop...it should be peaceful.

The whites are the most notorious. Racism in USA hides them.

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Btruth: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Other car showrooms better take their cars off the lots.

This people no dey smile at all ooooo
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by bluefilm: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
This is no longer for late Floyd, I smell politics all over this.
What are the odds that the opposition party didn't incite a reasonable percentage of these series of events just to make Trump look too stupid and incapable of maintaining order with diplomacy?

I read somewhere that George Soros, the American billionaire, is behind it all.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Igbojihadist: 5:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
shogsman:

Nigeria has the highest number of coward youths on earth
sir we are all among our problems

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Afrocentric: 5:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
McCoy662:
This is uncalled for. Damaging someone's means of livelihood is also a racist attack. Protest should be calm and peaceful as supported by the Constitution.
do you think American people are COWARD like some Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
AdaGod1:
democrats hands

Trump should read riot act immediately

Trump should read riot act on people that look like you.

There is nothing funnier than ignorant Nigerians who support Racist Trump. Left to Trump, black people would not exist.

Be there supporting your oppressors.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Ovie56(m): 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
kikero:

Actually, the Democrats are not behind this

Exactly the same riots happened under Obama, and have happened in one way or the other for decades.

The issue is this. Black people in the US have been at the mercy of the racist system for a long time. Now, I won't deny things have improved...it used to be far worse (an older relative of mine once turned down an opportunity to study in the US back in the day because of the horror tales he heard from senior colleagues).

The problem is, for many years, black people could be shot by the police, shot even by ordinary citizens (yes, it happened)...and nothing was done. And these things add up and make people angry.

An example. In the late 1940's, a black young man, who had fought with distinction in World War 2, was shot dead , without provocation, by a white policeman. His younger brother, for his own safety, had to be moved to another part of the USA because the night they brought his elder bro's corpse home, an older relative took one look at the guy's face, and saw the face of a very very angry young man, who if care was not taken, would have exacted revenge...which would have led to the whole black community suffering severe reprecusions. A few days later the man was sent to relatives in California (where he thrived well by the way...but that's another story)

The thing is, over and over again, even in these improved times, black males are more likley to be failed by the system. Before this issue with George....there was a case where a white woman called the police on a black man and lied that he was threatening her. IF htere hadn't been recording that black man could have ended up being shot.

What you are seeing is anger that has built up over generations. It is not easy to go away. And yes, it is very self destructive.(such violence drives out investment and jobs from black areas). But it is understandable. And for once, it isn't something that can be fixed quickly by any president...Trump or anyone else.(It happened several times under Obama.). You cannot fix anger that is generations worth.
85% of those cities including DC have a Democrat mayor and governor.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Farki: 5:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Millennialaku:

i just noticed that. she is a he too

Wait seriously!? I have to see the post that confirms it. grin
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
THE WAY WE CHANNEL OUR ENERGY TO THIS UGLY EVENT IN THE US IS SO INTERESTING. WHEN SHALL WE BROADCAST AND REBROADCAST EVEN MORE INHUMANE THINGS THAT HAPPEN HERE?
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by nedekid: 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Terrible. Hopefully, they are Insured.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by pmoye(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
I completely agree.
And I believe the agitation has already been hijacked both by white and black and yellow and green who are probably united by a political motive. Even at that, there's a grave case triggering it that needs to be attended to instead of sweeping it under the carpet as usual.

Imagine blaming the guy's death on his pre-existing medical condition and the possible presence of intoxicant in his body. At that rate that murderer is simply going to be left off the hook because they are essentially going to paint it as manslaughter.

Let's just for a second reverse colours and assume the cop was a black man and George was white: they're not likely to have blamed George's death on his pre-existing medical condition. It's more like saying persons (black people) with pre-existing medical condition can be killed by whites and it would be the fault of their medical condition and not the person who killed them.

Nuel4:
this is politics. Chaos is one of the biggest business and political tool in the world

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by shigoawesu(m): 5:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:
What are the odds that the opposition party didn't incite a reasonable percentage of these series of events just to make Trump look too stupid and incapable of maintaining order with diplomacy?

And the opposition made him referred to them as thug and made him said when looting starts, shooting starts abi.
There's no offense that George Floyd may commit that warrant that, Trump didn't really condemn the act he only order investigation. Though I don't support vandalism but this is not the first time they will be protesting against police killing black

1 Like

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Osobi32(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
All I see here is so much anger in the minds of blacks, this anger is not just about the dead guy but about the abuse that has been happening over generations! It won't be easy to handle this situation coz such anger never goes away. Same type of anger the Arabs have for America, same anger the igbos have for Nigeria, same anger Iraq have for Israel. I guess the chicken has come home to roost! God help America

Abeg we get our own problems here to worry about!

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Moneywirer:

Nobody needs to put in so much effort to make Trump look useless and incapable. He's already done a great job of that on his own!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by wisdomiskey(m): 5:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
kikero:

Exactly the same riots happened under Obama, and have happened in one way or the other for decades.

The issue is this. Black people in the US have been at the mercy of the racist system for a long time. Now, I won't deny things have improved...it used to be far worse (an older relative of mine once turned down an opportunity to study in the US back in the day because of the horror tales he heard from senior colleagues).

The problem is, for many years, black people could be shot by the police, shot even by ordinary citizens (yes, it happened)...and nothing was done. And these things add up and make people angry.

An example. In the late 1940's, a black young man, who had fought with distinction in World War 2, was shot dead , without provocation, by a white policeman. His younger brother, for his own safety, had to be moved to another part of the USA because the night they brought his elder bro's corpse home, an older relative took one look at the guy's face, and saw the face of a very very angry young man, who if care was not taken, would have exacted revenge...which would have led to the whole black community suffering severe reprecusions. A few days later the man was sent to relatives in California (where he thrived well by the way...but that's another story)

The thing is, over and over again, even in these improved times, black males are more likley to be failed by the system. Before this issue with George....there was a case where a white woman called the police on a black man and lied that he was threatening her. IF htere hadn't been recording that black man could have ended up being shot.

What you are seeing is anger that has built up over generations. It is not easy to go away. And yes, it is very self destructive.(such violence drives out investment and jobs from black areas). But it is understandable. And for once, it isn't something that can be fixed quickly by any president...Trump or anyone else.(It happened several times under Obama.). You cannot fix anger that is generations worth.

Spot on. You took the words right out of my mouth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Sagay212: 5:13pm On Jun 01, 2020
People are already losing jobs due to Corona virus and these idi.ots are destroying and looting properties and making things worse for themselves.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by fortran12: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
kikero:

Are you saying its possible to inherit anger from one's parents? Are they the only ones. Even the natives that own the land no destroy like this
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by YorubaLord: 5:14pm On Jun 01, 2020
AdaGod1:
democrats hands

Trump should read riot act immediately

Common sense ain't common afterall. angry

2 Likes

Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by fortran12: 5:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
safarigirl:

Trump should read riot act on people that look like you.

There is nothing funnier than ignorant Nigerians who support Racist Trump. Left to Trump, black people would not exist.

Be there supporting your oppressors.
If your investment was the one destroyed will you take refuge in the fact that they are only letting off some steam?
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Advancedman(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
uruba23:
Who are the people fueling this riot,would this solve the problem,putting more people into debts...see as they waste a beautiful car.

In as much as this is not commendable it's an indictment on the government and law enforcement agencies as well as relevant authorities and personnel, to see the harvest of the inhuman seed they planted.
And to call murder what it was.

If the police have openly declared it murder and charged all four policemen for first degree murder but no they love investigation of day light rogues and killers from the footage the police knelt on Floyd neck for 8 straight minutes posing with his hand in his pocket while two other held him down and the fourth was busy chasing sympathisers away.
It's a clear evidence all four are rogues trying to get certain information from the guy for their personal gain.
Pls play the video again.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Zetty177x: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2020
They need to stop already .. but we all know it's built up anger from slave trade era to now.
Re: George Floyd: Mercedes Cars Damaged As Rioters Vandalise Showroom (video) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
When a Nigerian is chased to the wall he breaks the wall and keeps running but this is not the case of the black Americans they have instead turned and are fighting back the wicked system

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Real Body Of Dr. Oji Allwell Recovered By Police In Lagos (Graphic Video, Pics) / Ola Oyeshina: LASTMA Officer Before And After Being Stoned (photo) / Man Burnt To Death For Insulting Prophet Muhammad In Darazo, Bauchi (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.