Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl (460 Views)

If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) / How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? / If Your Girl Depends On You For All Her Needs My Brother Your Life Is Over-(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl by gbami(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2020
Must Girls Lack Financial education, they don't know the value of money and the time put to get that money...All they care about is who will give me the latest phone, shoes, watches etc...
Some girls also hustle very hard, but they use the money to buy wants and not need...
Most girls don't understand that they don't need the newest version of any phone..
In other to stop their reckless demands and spendings nstead of buying a romantic novel, buy books on financial education and make sure they read it... let them understand liabilities and assets...
Let them understand that every penny given to them is a potential pounds...
It baffles me how a lot of girls have no savings but carry big phones that can buy a plot of land in Port Harcourt..
Re: Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl by Chuky7(m): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2020
gbami:
Must Girls Lack Financial education, they don't know the value of money and the time put to get that money...All they care about is who will give me the latest phone, shoes, watches etc...
Some girls also hustle very hard, but they use the money to buy wants and not need...
Most girls don't understand that they don't need the newest version of any phone..
In other to stop their reckless demands and spendings nstead of buying a romantic novel, buy books on financial education and make sure they read it... let them understand liabilities and assets...
Let them understand that every penny given to them is a potential pounds...
It baffles me how a lot of girls have no savings but carry big phones that can buy a plot of land in Port Harcourt..

You from ph?...
Re: Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl by gbami(m): 9:29pm On Jun 15, 2020
Chuky7:

You from ph?...
Yeah
Re: Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl by callmeRichie(m): 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2020
Well that's how they were wired! A typical Nigerian babe is materialistic. It only takes a strong willed, focus and career minded lady especially, to not give a fvck about materials!

I have a bestie I can boast of! And she's even a Nairalander, babe just wanna make it, no time for make up, having packs of gfs, creams shits tongue
Re: Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl by Chuky7(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2020
gbami:
Yeah
ikweree?
Re: Stop Buying Romantic Books For Your Girl by gbami(m): 5:58am On Jun 16, 2020
Chuky7:

ikweree?
No

(1) (Reply)

Guys, It's Time To Make Peace With Your Ex's B4 Police Declare U Wanted ! / P / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.