Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

A Letter To The Genevieves (RAPE IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To The Genevieves (RAPE IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC) (1571 Views)

Rape: Is It Wrong To Tell Women Not To Dress Provocatively? / Is This Rape Or Not? Sometimes I Feel Nigerians Do Not Even Know What Rape Is / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Letter To The Genevieves (RAPE IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC) by MRosario(m): 8:11pm On Jun 02, 2020
ecstasy357:

Your points are valid. Maybe what you are saying is what Genevieve meant but that's not the understanding most of our girls got from it.

As true as @bold is, let's not forget that in that same situation they run to men for cover. If you've not experienced it, I have. Are they really scared of all men?

Again, if what you're saying is what she meant, let her re-educate her followers and clarify this misconception

I'm glad you saw some sense in there. Rape and molestation of young boys is very bad and equal to female rape and should be treated the same.

But to bring it up now, you will be misinterpreted. Even though you mean well for our gender, they will just assume you're trying to justify rape.
Then we start arguing, while the real rapists (men and women alike) will be looking at us, while they go scot free, because we're arguing which kind of rape is more important.
Re: A Letter To The Genevieves (RAPE IS NOT GENDER SPECIFIC) by ecstasy357(m): 8:35pm On Jun 02, 2020
MRosario:

I'm glad you saw some sense in there. Rape and molestation of young boys is very bad and equal to female rape and should be treated the same.

But to bring it up now, you will be misinterpreted. Even though you mean well for our gender, they will just assume you're trying to justify rape.
Then we start arguing, while the real rapists (men and women alike) will be looking at us, while they go scot free, because we're arguing which kind of rape is more important.

My post isn't about which is more important/worse. It's clear we misunderstood each other.

I am saying all men should not be termed RAPIST sighting examples to my past experiences, not calling every man and woman Paedophiles. And You feel I'm comparing "bads"

#RAPE IS WRONG AND INHUMANE
#RAPE IS NOT RESTRICTED TO ANY SPECIFIC GENDER
#

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Other Rules Do The Bro Code Have?? / Ladies, Why Are You Like This? / I Think I'm Philophobic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.