Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." (2941 Views)

Biafra: "I Used To Lecture Abaribe On How To Live In Prison" - Shehu Sani (Pix) / Biafra:I Started A Petition Calling For 5 Igbo States{photos } / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 02, 2020
Gen. Philip Effiong on Biafra: "They were killing Easterners, not Just Igbos. In fact, I was to be killed. "

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK5KHuLjqmo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Catfrog nothing person no go see for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by ebenhazard(m): 3:16am On Jun 02, 2020
God help us all
Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by eagleu: 3:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Waiting for Yoruba muslims who are working hard to change history, and rewrite it to say that only Igbos were killed because they had carried out a coup.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 4:38am On Jun 02, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by jerryunit48: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2020
Baffles me how Cross Rivers State wouldn’t be considered an Eastern State

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by WeneDiali: 5:47am On Jun 02, 2020
StreetFight:

Pick up arms against the Federal Republic again and see a repeat of the 1967 to 1970 episode. I thought you people posted several headings about how you massacred the Federal Forces with your superior fire power, why are you crying that you were killed again? You you were just chest beating and praising yourselves over your own death.

Like I always remind lobotomized oafs like you, Biafra lost against world powers like Britain, Russian and Arabs, you were a small fry in the equation. That's why there are several books written by foreign authors like Federick forsyth, Auberon waugh etc praising Biafran resilience. Even Kissinger the US secretary of state couldn't hide his admiration of the great Biafran people. That's the pride.

Conversely, I didn't see anybody write about 'yoruba heroism' when your land capitulated to Fulani cattlemen forcing you to rush to ibadan, oshogbo to build massive refugee camps that still exists till today as a monument for your inherent cowardice and failure. Emirates run by strangers now stand on your captured lands, what have you done about that?

Your yoruba tribe also earned the unenviable record as the only African tribe defeated and beheaded by women warriors in pre-colonial Africa when masculine might was highly revered. These women fighters from dahomey (many of them pregnant) ransacked your land and forced you to hide under rocks, creating another refugee camp today known as Abeokuta (which literarily means 'refuge under the rock')

We will continue to tell you your history for the world to read. If your parents won't tell you.

'Even if a deity becomes too stubborn, you show it the tree it was carved from' - Ibo adage.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 02, 2020
Seeing the hate coming from yoloba here even for Ibibio is a testament that the hate is for all easterners, not just Igbos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 02, 2020
fugarlion:
Look at his flat head like a typical Igbo man; major characteristic of Easterners. Yorubas and Hausas don't have flat heads. We are not the same type of black people no matter how they pretend we are. Yorubas in particular know deep well we are different but they keep lying to you we are one, just to penetrate, and will join Northerners to finish you off. Go and read how Adekunle slaughtered thousands of Ibibio men 15-50, when asked by, he said " they are Igbo too"

I was reading the narrative of TY Danjuma how they identified Easterners when they were purging out Eastern military officers; head shape and skin tone for those who could speak Hausas fluently.
It's quite a pity that I share a country with a wicked soul such as this.

This public show of wicked heart makes me feel I'm being stupid for condemning some of my folks who shout Biafra up and down and for not being a tribalist in all my dealings.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by kingzizzy: 6:29am On Jun 02, 2020
StreetFight:

Pick up arms against the Federal Republic again and see a repeat of the 1967 to 1970 episode. I thought you people posted several headings about how you massacred the Federal Forces with your superior fire power, why are you crying that you were killed again? You you were just chest beating and praising yourselves over your own death.

Boko haram that took up arms almost 10 years ago, Nigeria has not been able to do anything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by WeneDiali: 6:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Qelvin:

@MinorityOpinion
@KingOKON
@Blackking98

Oya food don ready, come see how this yoruba pig is boasting about Ibibios been killed in thousands by Adekunle... so that you idiots will know better than to focus your frustrations on Igbos next time.

These guys you are quoting are bloody yoruba.

The other one calls himself ekpetit/ekpeitit. Any discerning mind can see smell their pungent yoruba odour from a 100 miles.

They are yorubas who are simply frustrated about the SESS region political contiguity as evidenced in previous elections.

Go and read the willinks commision report, it didn't start today. They did the same in the midwest when they tried to deceive the rest of the Midwest that the Binis will dominate them if they vote to leave the western region.

yorubas are never happy wherever there is peace in the land of people they've perceived to be their enemies. They are ready sponsor dissent just to destroy that peace. Exactly the trait of lucifer the devil when he was a prince in heaven before being thrown down from heaven.

I strongly suspect lucifer is the same as oduduwa. Since yorubas claim their ancestor fell from heaven.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2020
WeneDiali:

These guys you are quoting are bloody yoruba.

The other one calls himself ekpetit/ekpeitit. Any discerning mind can see smell their pungent yoruba odour from a 100 miles.

They are yorubas who are simply frustrated about the SESS region political contiguity as evidenced in previous elections.

Go and read the willinks commision report, it didn't start today. They did the same in the midwest when they tried to deceive the rest of the Midwest that the Binis will dominate them if they vote to leave the western region.

yorubas are never happy wherever there is peace in the land of people they've perceived to be their enemies. They are ready sponsor dissent just to destroy that peace. Exactly the trait of lucifer the devil when he was a prince in heaven before being thrown down from heaven.

I strongly suspect lucifer is the same as oduduwa. Since yorubas claim their ancestor fell from heaven.

God bless you, you know them well well.

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by KingOKON: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2020
fugarlion:
Look at his flat head like a typical Igbo man; major characteristic of Easterners. Yorubas and Hausas don't have flat heads. We are not the same type of black people no matter how they pretend we are. Yorubas in particular know deep well we are different but they keep lying to you we are one, just to penetrate, and will join Northerners to finish you off. Go and read how Adekunle slaughtered thousands of Ibibio men 15-50, slaughtered their leaders, buried them in a mass grave. When asked why he did it, he said " they are Igbo too"

I was reading the narrative of TY Danjuma how they identified Easterners when they were purging out Eastern military officers; head shape and skin tone for those who could speak Hausas fluently.

Adenkule murder of Ibibio men
https://www.nairaland.com/4024724/how-benjamin-adekunle-murdered-28

AkwaIbom this furgalion of guy is a COWARD Igbo man go through his posts you will know he is Igbo, they are very deceitful set of human being, he is not Yoruba
Their stupidity is very transparent

2 Likes

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by KingOKON: 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
This thread was designed by Igbos to blackmail the Yorubas

oh you IPOB rats are the highest of ILLITERATEs

3 Likes

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 02, 2020
KingOKON:

AkwaIbom this furgalion of guy is a COWARD Igbo man go through his posts you will know he is Igbo, they are very deceitful set of human being, he is not Yoruba
Their stupidity is very transparent

Akwa ibomite furgalion isn't part of you... He is a flat head Jewish albino..... He want to cause rift

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2020
After Hausa killed his people, the Biafra too killed his people in droves, this is to tell you, he had only his interest at heart just like the rest of the corrupt leaders, they are all after oil, they don't care about their people.

When the Biafran occupiers began to lose ground, their paranoia increased. Each set back on the battlefield was blamed on saboteurs, and in the desperate circumstances of continual retreat, the policies of the Biafrans turned to draconian, inhumane solutions. The murder of non-Igbos intensified. In Abudu, over 300 bodies were found in the Ossiomo River and on 20 September 1967, many non-Igbos were slaughtered at Boji-Boji Agbor. And at Asaba, Ibusa and Agbor non-Igbos were taken into custody by Biafran soldiers and transported in two lorries to a rubber plantation along the Uromi-Agbor Road where they were put to death.

In the tit-for-tat atmosphere of war, it is perhaps no surprise that an estimated 200 Igbos lost their lives when the Federal takeover of Benin City began on September 21st. Later, mobs in places such as Warri and Sapele would turn on the Igbos. Many Igbos, including the erstwhile administrator, Major Albert Okonkwo who had declared the Mid-West to be the “autonomous independent sovereign republic of Benin”, fled eastwards for their lives.

Newsweek, in one of its reports titled “The Resurrection of Biafra,” stated that “some of the worst massacres of the war, in fact, occurred when federal troops captured minority regions -where upon the minority tribesmen turned on the Ibos in bloody fury.”

This quote presents the Igbo as the victims in the hands of the minority groups, without reference to any experience the minorities might have had in the Igbo-dominated region before the arrival of the federal troops

References:
Centre for Research on Globalization / Centre de recherche sur la mondialisation.

The Biafran Crisis and the Midwest
S. E. Orobator
African Affairs
Vol. 86, No. 344 (Jul., 1987), pp. 367-383

The Forgotten Victims: Ethnic Minorities in the
Nigeria-Biafra War, 1967-1970
Arua Oko Omaka
McMaster University, omakaao@mcmaster.ca

1 Like

Re: Gen. Philip Effiong On Biafra: "I was To Be Killed As Well, Not Just Igbos." by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 02, 2020
He sees any SS against biafla as yoruba

Furgalion the black scorpion...

SE can't fight alone, so they want to put SS inside trouble

KingOKON pls check furgalion post.

All his post is about hatred..

Such hatred embedded in one person.. Chisus

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#EndSARS: Falz Rejects Virtual Meeting With IGP, Mohammed Adamu, Others / PHOTONEWS : Ebonyi State International Airport Being Constructed By Gov. Umahi / Caption This Tinubu Pics! Be Creative! 1k Airtime For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.