Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,875 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? (903 Views)

Why Do Women Call Men Big Head? / Entitled Nigerian Women Call Men “Rebellious” For Obeying Reno Omokri (Video) / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:05am On Jun 02, 2020
Had it been it was a woman who murdered or left the husband, this forum would have been boiling with stupid generalization and demeaning of Nigerian women. But, just within a week, ladies who have been raped and murdered have surfaced the news, even though there are gazillion of such incident we don't know of happens every minute of the day.
I noticed that no lady has opened a thread to castigate or demean men on this issue, even though we know that most of you men are either rapists, murderers, gangsters, armed robbers, drug dealets, yahoo boys, killers, ritualists and the list goes on.
Can you men now save us your wanton hypocritical tears when a woman cheat on you and y'all come here to demean and generalise the issue?

3 Likes

Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by StrongandMighty: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:
Had it been it was a woman who murdered or left the husband, this forum would have been boiling with stupid generalization and demeaning of Nigerian women. But, just within a week, ladies who have been raped and murdered have surfaced the news, even though there are gazillion of such incident we don't know of happens every minute of the day.
I noticed that no lady has opened a thread to castigate or demean men on this issue, even though we know that most of you men are either rapists, murderers, gangsters, armed robbers, drug dealets, yahoo boys, killers, ritualists and the list goes on.
Can you men now save us your wanton hypocritical tears when a woman cheat on you and y'all come here to demean and generalise the issue?

Even a clown has got something to say... smh
I'm not disputing the fact that your father is everything you mentioned above and even more but he's still your dad and you're one of his mistakes too

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Justbehave(m): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2020
Why will they open thread calling all men rapist whereas they know it's not true? Only a frustrated lady like you will call all men rapist.

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Darkzayn: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:
they don't open threads but they were calling all of us pigs rapist murderer in an open threads already.

See you ladies should calm down cause in the end it won't be you ladies that would do the investigation it's still the pigs and rapist and murderers that will do it if all of us are same do u think anyone would go different way or sympathize with you ladies angry

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Vyzz: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2020
grin
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Justbehave(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Darkzayn:
they don't open threads but they were calling all of us pigs rapist murderer in an open threads already.

See you ladies should calm down cause in the end it won't be you ladies that would do the investigation it's still the pigs and rapist and murderers that will do it if all of us are same do u think anyone would go different way or sympathize with you ladies angry
Correct. They don't have sense.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Darkzayn: 8:34am On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
Correct. They don't have sense.
it's annoying now you see people that on a normal day u can't even fvck them coming here to shout you want to rape me. I don't even blame them Sha na the idiots wey dey give us bad name I blame angry
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2020
you just did
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Justbehave(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Darkzayn:
it's annoying now you see people that on a normal day u can't even fvck them coming here to shout you want to rape me. I don't even blame them Sha na the idiots wey dey give us bad name I blame angry
Bros no just mind her abeg. Let her go deal with her frustration.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:36am On Jun 02, 2020
Lostz:
you just did
Yes, cos someone has to call out y'all hypocrisy.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Darkzayn: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
them don see wetin to talk about angry
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
I'm not frustrated. I'm just bewildered by y'all hypocrisy.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Darkzayn:
them don see wetin to talk about angry
You should be lending your voice.
You have aunts, mother, female relatives. They are at the danger of these unscrupulous beings. Unless you are here to tell me you are one of them.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Okada drop me here.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Darkzayn: 8:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:

You have aunts, mother, female relatives. They are at the danger of these unscrupulous beings. Unless you are here to tell me you are one of them.
you are mad did u hear me right since you did not see what I wrote up there before you quote me
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Justbehave(m): 8:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:

So from his comment you couldn't even comprehend that he is against rape? Why are you like this? Most everything be about gender war for you?
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Darkzayn:
you are mad did u hear me right since you did not see what I wrote up there before you quote me
I don't engage pigs. Gediffok!!

1 Like

Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Godoverevery: 8:42am On Jun 02, 2020
u don't need to turn D's to a gender war...if any of this men are caught trust me we won't spare them.....we don't make excusess for any other man Bleep up like u ladies do.
we have condemn/cursed this few animals among us ....wat else do u want us to do ?

Rape is something very disheartening ....to make matter worst D's Ladies lost there life's...... D's thread is not needed cos is no brainer.
I wonder what u intend to achieve with D's.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Easybela(f): 8:43am On Jun 02, 2020
undecided abeg,if the okada drop you, i go enter,me no fit land here,this table wey them dey shake go soon fall
25tolife:
Okada drop me here.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
So from his comment you couldn't even comprehend that he is against rape? Why are you like this? Most everything be about gender war for you?
Is that how to even comment on sensitive issue like insulting women? I saw his previous comment and choose to ignore cos it was not making sense.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:
you should have first call out your dad hypocrisy
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Darkzayn: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:

I don't engage pigs. Gediffok!!
says someone who wear same pant for three days cheesy grin

Sweetheart do yourself a favor go get some brain
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:
you should have first call out your dad hypocrisy
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2020
Easybela:
undecided abeg,if the okada drop you, i go enter,me no fit land here,this table wey them dey shake go soon fall
ok, si sii siiii, okad dm dae call you here.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Justbehave(m): 8:46am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:

Is that how to even comment on sensitive issue like insulting women? I saw his previous comment and choose to ignore cos it was not making sense.
But you were also insulting men too?
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 02, 2020
StrongandMighty:

Even a clown has got something to say... smh
I'm not disputing the fact that your father is everything you mentioned above and even more but he's still your dad and you're one of his mistakes too
savage.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Darkzayn: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
no mind the fool she have comprehension issue she is too dump lmao grin cheesy
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:48am On Jun 02, 2020
Justbehave:
But you were also insulting men too?
Show me where I generalised men as rapists.
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2020
Darkzayn:
says someone who wear same pant for three days cheesy grin

Sweetheart do yourself a favor go get some brain
Childish tantrums. Bye
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Darkzayn: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:

Childish tantrums. Bye
childish you said you are too dumb for me to call you foolish is an insult to foolish people

You know once you are dead you don't know that you are dead the pains will be felt by people around you same with when you are stupid

My last mention to you have a nice day dummy
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Lightangel64: 9:39am On Jun 02, 2020
Dande55:

Shut up you don't have sense, yes she was raped its her fault for being in such place at the wrong time, and if a guy was the one that gets raped they would just forget. The matter had ended she is either in heaven or hell so its not your business
Re: No Lady Is Opening Thread To Call Men Rapists And Murderers? by Dande55: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2020
Lightangel64:

Shut up you don't have sense, yes she was raped its her fault for being in such place at the wrong time, and if a guy was the one that gets raped they would just forget. The matter had ended she is either in heaven or hell so its not your business
You have always been a psycho on here, don't think I will take you seriously. Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Relationship Is Like This, Sorry(pics) / Man Who Died Having Sex On Business Trip Was A Victim Of Accident, Court Rules! / Juhayman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.